The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2012, 02:18 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Mutt And Jeff - Teaser - 2

This gives you a sample of what Jeff is like...
~~~

Mutt And Jeff - Teaser -02

Mutt had Jeff on his lap again, so you knew the chair had to be reinforced or it couldn't take the weight. Brad must have gotten Joey, the manager of the Hot Spot, to put in a heavy duty chair for the pair. They were good eye candy for the club, even if Joey was unable to get Mutt to work for them. Mutt playfully flexed his massive quad muscle then relaxed. Flex, relax, flex, relax, repeated a bit faster and he had Jeff's pec muscles bouncing on his chest. Jeff's hand slowly went to Mutt's right nipple and pinched it with each bounce. Not an action that was actually gonna get Mutt to stop bouncing his lover.

Jeff finally chuckled "Ya know most people bouncing me on their knee would get me upset."

Mutt bounced him two more times and snaughed out a laugh. "Most people wouldn't be able to bounce a.. three hundred and fifteen pound stud on their knee in the first place. " Bounce, bounce. "You've gained some weight Babe."

Jeff bounced his own pecs and smiled "All the better to handle my moose of a lover." Bounce.

Mutt snaughed out another laugh "Cocky little fucker.." His arm went further around Jeff. "I shouldn't say little; there isn't anything little on you."

Jeff pinched Mutt's nipple a little tighter and Mutt reached down and pinched some skin at Jeff's waist. "Oww. What was that for?" Jeff was still smiling.

Mutt's smile amped back to a grin. "Not an ounce of fat on you, Jeff. I'm impressed." Jeff's tension on Mutt's nipple turned to gently twisting back and forth. Jeff had noticed that the gentle pressure caused Mutt's cock to slowly twitch with each twist. Mutt didn't like pain, but he sure liked what Jeff did to him.

It was Jeff's turn to snaugh. "Three hundred and fifteen pounds impresses a five hundred and forty pound giant? I don't know Buddy. I'm sorta glad you're easy to impress, but.."

"Wait a minute. Nothing easy about you. You worked hard for every pound on your big beefy body. I like that about you." Mutt cupped Jeff's bowling ball sized deltoid muscle with his huge hand and massaged it a bit. That started to get Jeff's rather sizable member to start twitching too.

They started to kiss and then just hug each other for a moment, when Mutt's entire body went rigid. He slowly released Jeff and sniffed the air. Mutt's face became a mask of rage in seconds. Jeff started to get frightened. "What's the matter Babe?"

Mutt turned his head and followed a large blond surfer type as he walked past them. "I smell number two."

Jeff was confused. "What?" Mutt didn't answer until he was finished putting Jeff on top of the bar.
"Hey what's going on, Mutt." Mutt stood up. "Brian, you're frightening me, Babe. What's going on?"

Mutt nodded his head, made sure the blond hadn't seen him stand up and then looked in to Jeff's eyes. "I'v gotta take care of something. Call the police and then call the number under detective on my cell phone. Tell the detective 'he's here'." Then Mutt handed his cell phone to Jeff.

Mutt took three strides and pushed the blond face first into the wall he was standing next to. "I remember you !" Mutt's face was right next to the blond's ear. "No one, absolutely no one wears that bad smelling cologne, but you." Mutt stepped back to let the guy go for a moment then he flipped him around so he could see his face. Then his hand shot out and hoisted the six foot five inch bodybuilder up the wall by his neck. "Who are you? What's your name, you asshole!"

The guy struggled but was unable to get Mutt to let go. Then he pointed at his mouth as he tried to say 'can't breath'. Mutt put his left hand under the guys right shoulder and released his neck. Then Mutt balled his hand into a very very big fist and gently tapped it against the guys nose.
Mutt sniffed again. "Your bad breath and cheap cologne give you away, Asshole. What's your name?!"

The guy looked scared as he said, "Bobby Michaels."

"Son Of A Bitch. You are number two. The doctor's nephew."

"Number two?"

Mutt laughed. "I couldn't speak, but in my mind I called your boss number one and you number two. You guys made sure I never heard your names and I never actually heard or even saw you. But twice a month you changed the air filters on my helmet. That's when.."

Jeff interrupted Mutt with, "Babe the police are here and I don't want them shooting you. Could you sorta lower the bad man down to the floor so they get the idea you'll cooperate with them?"

Mutt turned his head to Jeff and smiled at his much shorter lover. "Thank's Babe. Good idea........."
~~~~~~~
Chair's required weight load = 315 Lb + 540 Lb = 855 Lb
Strong Chair !!
~~~

OK it looks like I'll get the first chapter popped out by next weekend.
I'll see if that makes you guys happy.
And as we all know, a writer's job is getting his readers off over his story.

MD
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mass Driver For This Useful Post:
iceman75 (November 19th, 2012), Jockmorphr (November 19th, 2012), nipcub (November 19th, 2012), nnnrg (November 19th, 2012), skumbum (November 22nd, 2012), wgames2001br (November 20th, 2012), xenon (November 20th, 2012)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options