The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.30 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to dw2098lj's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2012, 05:19 AM

dw2098lj is on a distinguished road
Gym Shock

Thought I'd share something that happened in the gym this morning!

There's a guy who I've been seeing around for about the last month - very slim (slimmer than me). Must be about 19yo, 6 foot tall, maybe only 150lb. Today I looked up from what I was doing and had a massive surprise. This guy is now literally exploding with muscle. Arms, chest and shoulders all bulging, looking bigger and very impressive. Was watching him do flys and it was almost like I could see him growing before my eyes! so hot to watch and such a surprise over only a month

Can't wait to see what happens to him over the next month!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2012, 08:28 AM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
it's awesome what steroids can do!

#3   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2012, 08:54 AM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by polomuscle View Post
Not true. IF he's a new lifter you would experience your biggest gains in the first 6 months of lifting. A person's diet and genetics do play some part in this too.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2012, 09:26 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Polo, do you HAVE To be like that? Steroids don't have to be the excuse everyone makes for why other people are growing faster than them.

It's quite possible that the guy was bigger before, and he's recovering size that he lost to having the flu or being off training etc. It's also very possible that at about 19, he's at the peak time for growing muscle, since his bones are probably done growing. If he's got good training and good nutrition now then he'd be growing like crazy the first month.

When I was 24 I first started actually lifting, and shortly after, my wife was asked (this was within a year of our marriage) to go back to her parents' home to help deal with the aftermath of her grandfather's death. I drove her down and they promised to send her back on the bus in a week. The "short visit" dragged out to a month before I got fed up; they had no intention of paying for her to return. (And they kept telling her that I was never going to want her back, which was extra special, given that I called her every night.) I spent my frustration in the gym, training with a 19 year old guy who was recovering from a motorcycle accident where he broke his arm.
After a month I went back for her because I was tired of them lying about it. (When I was told "Oh we were going to ..." I said "Save it. If you were going to you would have." And we didn't go back down for three years.)

Anyway, during that time my 19 year old 5'11 training partner, much leaner than me, went from 138 to 145 and added about 2 inches to his arms and chest. I put 1 1/2 inches on my arms and added visible muscle (and tangible, I had never been able to feel central pec muscle before then) to my chest and legs over the course of the same four weeks. The legs, shoulders, and delts were more visible for me, but I had people asking if we did drugs.

No, we didn't ... the gym owner (not long after, sentenced to prison time for running steroids and cocaine and such) had provided them to a number of other people, and frankly, the ones who grew like crazy were the ones who were closer to my age like the gym owner. The younger guys, high schoolers, did not, because they didn't do the work or because it was redundant with their already high hormones. Not to say they didn't grow at all, they did, but it wasn't outside the gains anyone else would make for their workout. There was one kid who worked out like a monster and ended up wrecking his body ... he was very short, 5'3" tall to begin with, a powerlifter, looked like a shrunken-down version of the Strongest Man competitors, and he went from fireplug to 2-3 fireplugs in a row, but he also ended up with liver problems at 17 and did not have the great future as a powerlifter that he would have, since the gym owner getting caught meant all the people he was supplying also got caught.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options