The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2012, 07:49 PM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Virtual Meets Reality - Part 1

(I will warn you, there will indefinitely be some muscle growth but it's only
a big near the end. I made this as a rough experiment so if it sucks, let me know.)

Virtual Meets Reality - Part 1

The screen flashed in the morning light as I continued to battle with the large dragon, my fingers dashing from button to button in a quick sequence of button mashing. My fingers stung from playing this addicting game all night. I could hear my parents now if they were wake, nagging me about how I should be waking up and getting ready for school so I could play as their puppet. I pushed this thought aside as I heard several explosions from my bronze, muscled character took out the life of the dragon with a major attack that filled the screen with light. A flashing "congratulations" sign appeared on the screen as I put down the controller. Monster Killer's entirety had been defeated by none other than me (and the barbarian character I'd used to vanquish it). I fell back onto the floor with a look of exhaustion on my face. Another game out of the way, I thought to myself as I stared up at the white ceiling. For days I'd been working to defeat that popular game. Hours of hard work had finally done something for me, giving me a sense of accomplishment that I happily welcomed. However, the feeling that I always got after defeating a tough game quickly settled at the core of heart. Yes, I'd defeated the game with my skills and experience in the art of game completion but..... something seemed… not right. I looked up to see the alarm clock, warning me that I had another hour left before I had to get ready for school. Grumpily, I decided that it was best to do it now than later, pulling myself off my seat on the floor and directing myself to the bathroom, my clothes and towel already set on the towel hanger on the wall.
I turned the knob and a cascade of water fell onto the shower walls and floor. While I let it cool, I couldn't help myself in looking into the mirror with a look of depression. My face was unremarkable in my standards, freckles dotted across my nose and green eyes of emerald glowed into the mirror. My lips could be classified as full but with a pinkish color to contrast my pale white skin. My hair was my most noticeable trait as red strands of curly hair went down and almost covered my eyes, strands sticking in different directions both upward, outward, or downward due to morning. My jaw was more or less firm but squared or cleft in any sense of the word. Shaving had never been a problem for me as I had yet to acquire any trace of hair, regardless of my age of 17 or my Irish roots. I could hear my dad now, claiming that soon the inheritance of the McAllister mens' testosterone would kick in and I'd be bigger and harrier than all of the family. Course, with my body, there was no chance of that coming soon as my modest chest, flat stomach and limp arms and legs came into view. It was hard to imagine me any larger than I was now and I was almost happy with that. I looked down at my body to my miniscule cock, only capable of only reaching a total 5 inches in length hard.
I quickly washed up as I could tell that time was winding down and my parents were going to wake up any second. I rushed the soap over myself, rinsed once or twice in the shower and hopped out of the shower, quickly putting on a pair of faded blue jeans and a red shirt with a toxic hazard symbol on the front. I opened the shower door and could smell that breakfast was finishing up now that my parents were fully awake and had finished making breakfast. “Sheamus!" I could hear my dad call with his powerful and deep voice.
“Come down for breakfast!" I rushed down the stairs and turned to see my mother at the kitchen sink with her red hair tied back, her hands rotating and cleansing the dish she was holding. My dad's large body on top on one of our more sturdy chairs. Dad was actually a famous Rugby player, at the top of the scoreboards and potentially one of the largest rugby players of his generation. He heard me enter the room and turned his large upper body around in the chair, draping his thick arm over the top of the chair's back. Dad's arm bulged at its full 19 inch mass and arm hair, making my conversation waver. “How’s the morning, sport?" Dad asked sincerely. “Fine, Dad" I said as I went to my seat by the table, my crotch jumping as I saw Dad turn straight forward, causing his pecs to push forward and stretched the white shirt he was wearing. I saw Mom come up to me and place a plate of eggs, bacon and sausage; the usual protein filled breakfast Dad always asked her to make. Dad's side of the table had been covered in plates, all cleaned by none other than him and his large roid gut like belly. "Eat up, sport, big day ahead of you" he said as Mom came back with 4th plate of food for Dad, who quickly picked up a knife and fork and stabbed his plate. I could only sigh and try to eat as quickly as possible before I had to walk to school.
The walk itself was rather quick for me since I was always thinking about things in my head. The strangest thing, however, caught my attention as I thought I saw a goblin run across the street just before I made it to school but I just registered it as an ugly cat or afterimages from the game I played and kept moving. When I thought about the game and how long it took to beat it, the full force of the morning came to me as I began to drag myself down the side walk. Thankfully, Jason came and rescued me from sleep walking. "Hey, Sheamus" he said enthusiastically as he came from around the corner. His full features came into view as he closed in on me.
His blonde hair, nicely combed and prepped, covered his head as though it were golden silk, glowing like his bright blue eyes that flashed at the tiniest rays of sunlight. His striped blue t-shirt wasn't exactly packed with muscle but was firmly filled. His skinny jeans were an ocean blue that was mesmerizing with his toned leg muscles. Calves of steel were pressed into the denim as well just before coming to his slightly large size 12 tennis shoes. To me, and possibly many other girls, he was quite a sight for sore eyes. Picasso, in my opinion, would have wept. "So did you finish the game too?" he asked. Jason and I had dared each other to see who would finish the Monster Killer game and I was devastated when I learned he'd completed it a day earlier with plenty of sleep. As hard as I tried to play games against Jason, he always seemed to come out on top. Whether it be the occasional arcade game to the popular online game, Jonas was always a few steps ahead of me. And as frustrating as it seems, I love every moment of it. The way he becomes dominant before, during and after would make it hard for me to stand completely straight with a boner moving under my left pant leg.
It was fall here and the football players were out to have a quick morning practice, colliding with each other, muscle meeting muscle. Jason told me that he liked this time of year since our team was a big winner in their league but he disliked that it blocked his chances of running track till the spring. As we entered the building, the school was in an uproar, all of the students in their groups talking about what seemed to be the same thing. “I’ll check out what's going on" Jason said as he walked to his group of jocks.
As I sat at my homeroom desk, Jason explained to me that some rumors of strange animals attacking the lunch room cafeteria. Although it seemed like just a group of burglars, it became evident when they found foot prints in mustard and ketchup spills that didn't resemble those of any kind. Jason and I quickly brushed this off as just a prank and sat down to talk about the next game we should try to beat.
At the end of the day, I got up from my last period to leave and nearly bumped into a football player, who I knew for sure would try to bully me for it when Jason wasn't around. The halls were packed as students quickly rushed to their lockers in an attempt to dash out. The football players grouped up and were beginning to head to the locker rooms to prepare for practice, the only I bumped into included. I went to my locker, expecting to see Jason but was shocked to find him missing as I wrestled out my book from my messy locker. Where could he be, I thought as I looked down the emptying hallways. I'd looked all over the school and sighed as I exited the building to head for the school's stadium.
When I got inside, the halls came into full view. Discarded papers and trash from the last game were flying all over the cemented floors. The closed concession stands were surrounded by discarded condiment packs and cracks were evident in the walls. Wait, cracks? I headed walked to one of them and traced my finger over the wall's wounds. The broken pieces of wall fell to the ground as I touched it, proving the cracks were severe and strangely new. Suddenly, the earth shook with powerful force as something coming from the stadium hit the ground. I ran down the hall and dashed up the corridor up to the stadium, the light from outside shining down on me just as the stadium bleachers came into view around me. I looked out to the field and my eyes widened as I saw what must have been a group of people fighting. I moved down the steps of the bleachers as quickly as possible but halted as I finally cloud clearly see what I was staring at. A group of red lizard looking monsters was attacking someone familiar; spitting what appeared to be flames at their opponent with a killing intent. Jason stood in the front of all of this chaos as he dodged the lunging and fire breathing lizards as though it were all a game. Speaking of a game, I began to notice that the creatures looked a lot like the baby dragons from Monster Killer, their attack patterns familiar to me from the hours of playing. I tried to call out to Jason but my surprise silenced me, no words exiting my mouth. Suddenly, a cry from Jason could be heard as he jumped up into the air. I was speechless (more than I was before) at what I saw as he went up and up and up into the air. The dragons below could only watch as he soared higher, reaching heights past the top of the bleachers' roof before falling back down quickly and smashing into the ground with the immense force, the dragons exploding in massive quantities of green blood before vanishing in a collection of digital code.
A wave of code flashed over the stadium floor before flowing over everything else, vanishing from sight. I looked back and was shocked to see that mess caused by Jason's impact and the fiery battle had stopped. I ran down the bleachers, jumping over the fence and landing in the grass. I dashed up to Jason but stopped dead in my tracks, my viewpoint being his back.
Jason seemed to be concentrating on something but I couldn't tell what it was. "Jason?" I called to him, waiting for his response. Of course, that didn't happen as he just stared away from me. I reached to touch his shoulder but suddenly saw a vein appear on his neck. The vein looked to be full of blood as it pulsed and vanished under his shirt. Suddenly, I saw a bar appear beside him that just seemed to be floating in air, filling itself like a sideways thermometer. As the bar filled, Jason seemed to be growing out of his clothes, his skinny jeans tightening with the increased size of his glutes and hamstrings, the muscles becoming more obvious through the fabric. Jason's back seemed to be pushing through his shirt with new found muscles. Jason's arms swelled as well, the triceps becoming horse-shoes and his biceps becoming baseball sized. Blonde hair was sprouting from his bulging forearms, giving his body a more masculine look. It became noticeable that Jason was growing taller as his calves appeared from the bottom of his pants. A tear could be heard from the ground as Jason's size 12 shoes were being stretched and torn open by what looked like a pair of very large feet. A pinging noise could be heard from the bar beside Jason and his body burst in a fit of muscle, growing him to 6'3 solid with what looked like 280 pounds of pure beef. An ironic "Level Up!" sign appeared over his head before he took a deep breath and turned around. Jason's powerful, bulging chest came into view, going up to his thickened neck. Jason's face was covered in hair as what looked like a beard was growing from his face. A manly smile covered his face as he looked down at me at my perch of 5'10.

“Guess I owe you an explanation huh?"

Last edited by Omiganda; December 1st, 2012 at 08:08 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
bigenough (December 16th, 2012), coolman69 (December 2nd, 2012), Gman (December 5th, 2012), iceman75 (December 1st, 2012), iets21 (December 2nd, 2012), Incognito-tie (December 2nd, 2012), jcb60970 (December 2nd, 2012), milwmuscleguy (December 2nd, 2012), MM80 (February 3rd, 2013), mrmuscles28 (December 5th, 2012), muscular (December 1st, 2012), nnnrg (December 2nd, 2012), timaanv (December 3rd, 2012), vga518 (February 2nd, 2013), weaknobody (December 4th, 2012), Weasel (December 2nd, 2012), willfrog13 (December 2nd, 2012)
  #2   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2012, 09:46 AM

Gene is on a distinguished road
Good story. :-)

It would be easier to read though if some of the paragraphs were shorter and there were a blank line between paragraphs.

A lot of the success of a story is in its readability. I've found that reading is easier if the text covers a visual angle of about 45 degrees horizontally (we can adjust the browser window to affect that) but if a paragraph gets more than about 8 or 10 lines vertically it's really easy to get lost in it. Re-finding your place in a paragraph longer vertically than it is horizontally is like trying to find your kid lost in the crowd at Disney World.

I'm not suggesting that you blindly use angles and dimension to dictate paragraph breaks but be aware that thoughts come in digestable sized groups. Write them that way.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options