The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 2.50 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Chestman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2012, 06:17 PM

Chestman is on a distinguished road
Diary of a Former Big Brother Part 8

Diary of a Former Big Brother
Part 8

August 7, 2010

With a new goal in mind, Benny's passion for growing is back and stronger than ever. He's lifting heavier, he's pushing himself harder, and he?s eating tons and tons of food every day.

Speaking of food, we had a talk with his doctors and it turns out that Benny WAS eating far too little for his body type. His body was burning up hundreds and hundreds more calories than a normal person. I started to feel guilty about it, but Benny caught onto it right away.

"The only reason I got this big in the first place was because of you. And I liked us sharing more of the same things, it was so cool to eat like you and exercise with you and wear your old clothes...but like you said, I need to be more of myself and do what's best for me now, and for me to grow bigger I need to eat the right foods for MY body!"

And that was quite a lot. A normal person only needed about 1,800-2,000 calories per day. What Benny needed, however, was 10,000-12,000 calories a day! That was 5-6 times more than the average person, and 2,000-4,000 more calories than some bodybuilders! If the amount of calories he was eating was any indication of his growing potential, he was going to become massive.

We also asked if we can get some more weights for Benny. Our basement gym, while pretty good, was made for me. Benny on the other hand had already started to out lift me. He was curling 85 lbs. in each arm like they were nothing, and bench pressing 300 lbs.! He's now weighing at 244 lbs. of pure muscle; already he had gained 2 pounds in the last three days! And his growth seems to keep on getting faster and faster. He already looks like he could compete as a bodybuilder, but with that contest coming up he's now raring to go and compete and pit his muscles against other people.

And all the while he wants me to coach him. I've been training him from the very beginning, but when the doctors offered to hire professional trainers, I thought he would agree. However, Benny insisted it had to be me.

"When you're with me, I feel like I can do anything." He said confidently."If it is someone else, I won't be able to push myself as hard."

I was flattered by his trust in me. To not betray his trust, I've been doing all the research I can, setting up a training schedule, his meal plans, anything I can do. I read articles, watched videos, asked some local gym goers; everything I possibly could do to be his perfect trainer.

I'm starting to get excited about this myself.

August 10, 2010

I had thought that Benny was only going to exercise and get as big as he could, but he was actually taking the competition thing seriously. He?s been looking up old bodybuilding shows on youtube to see more of it. I think he was still amazed at how big they were and how confidently they showed off their bodies.

Watching those shows brought something to Benny?s attention, and naturally he came to me for answers.

?Can you teach me how to flex like the pros?? He asked me.

I think my eyebrows rose. ?You want me to teach you how to flex??

?Well yea, because in the shows they have to flex however the judges tell them. I need to learn how to flex right so that I won?t make a mistake during my contest.?

?Well I suppose I can try and teach you.? I told him. I wasn?t any expert or anything, but I had actually experimented with flexing myself when I started to get big, so I knew all about the basics. It was a common thing for guys who grow a little muscle to want to show off their hard work, if only a little.

We spent the afternoon practicing our flexing. I think Benny had a lot of fun that day, seeing how big his muscles can flex up. His poses were still a bit clumsy and not as smooth as it should be since he was so excited he was rushing a bit, but his form was getting there. With some more practice he should be able to flex his way to a win in the upcoming competition.

August 16, 2010

Benny?s really pushing his growth lately. It used to be he would spend most of his free time watching cartoons and playing video games. Now he spends most of his time exercising, running, and of course, eating. His new specially made protein shake arrived today, and he?s super excited to see how big he could get with it. From what the doctor?s told me, this batch had a ton of calories per serving to help meet Benny?s quota, as well as a lot of proteins, vitamins; the good stuff. Of course Benny offered to share with me as much as I wanted.

Knowing the contents of the powder and the limits of my body, however, I declined a full portion. If I took the same amount that Benny took, I would end up a fat tub of jello in a month! Instead I only took a quarter of a scoop, and used water. Even with water, the shake was super rich and creamy, almost like melted ice cream. Benny on the other hand poured in 5 scoops and half a gallon of whole milk into a jug and shook it up before gulping it all down in one sitting.

I couldn?t help but thing how things flipped. When Benny first started growing, I would share a watered down version of my protein shake with him. Now he was the one sharing with me and I was the one drinking the watered down shake.

Now that he has his supplements, I couldn?t imagine how much bigger Benny can grow now.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Chestman For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (December 10th, 2012), aguamentii (December 9th, 2012), amauiguy (December 10th, 2012), anglekindle (December 9th, 2012), Anifanatic10 (December 9th, 2012), atbkv (December 11th, 2012), BBMikeNJ (December 10th, 2012), BiggerKellas (December 10th, 2012), Boatsandhoes005 (November 11th, 2013), chocomus (December 14th, 2012), crow004 (December 12th, 2012), dickasauras (October 16th, 2013), digger (December 9th, 2012), Hanugumo (December 9th, 2012), iceman75 (December 9th, 2012), Inhumanyuyin (December 12th, 2012), JockStudBoy (December 10th, 2012), Jrobillard5 (December 9th, 2012), lefortremi (December 9th, 2012), littledude (December 15th, 2012), Lukullus (December 10th, 2012), Maverick0095875 (December 9th, 2012), mlbjock (December 12th, 2012), msllover (December 12th, 2012), muscl4life (December 10th, 2012), muscular (December 10th, 2012), nnnrg (December 12th, 2012), one_plain_guy (December 10th, 2012), poly-nz1972 (December 9th, 2012), rogsats (December 17th, 2012), sofladdd99 (December 15th, 2012), SomeTime (December 18th, 2012), timaanv (December 12th, 2012), weaknobody (December 10th, 2012), xenon (December 10th, 2012)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Great stuff again, I really can't wait to see how big Benny can grow and how fast he can get there, it would be unreal to see him step on stage at a younger age like he is now and physically dominate grown men at either a pro qualifier or a professional event that he is brought in on as a guest poser. Personally, I'd also love for him to get stronger and eventually become interested in the World's strongest man competition, and become a competitor for that while at the same time going pro in bodybuilding and become dominant in both sports! Anyway, that's just my musing, I'll be looking forward to more, whatever you choose to do.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2012, 07:56 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Awesome story so far bro! Though have to say with an 85# DB curl I'd expect him to be benching 405 or more easily.
  #4   Add to Inhumanyuyin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2012, 11:16 AM

Inhumanyuyin is on a distinguished road
Amazing chapter Chestman.
  #5   Add to mecmec's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2012, 12:01 PM

mecmec is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to mecmec
Nice chapter, can't wait for the next ones.
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2012, 07:21 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Really enjoying this series!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size