The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to The Magus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2012, 03:54 PM

The Magus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Magus
Looking for bodybuilding mentor in Toronto

Hey all,

Instead of a workout partner (that would be nice, too), I'm actually looking for a bodybuilding mentor, someone who knows something about the sport and is willing to share their wisdom with an eager newbie.

I'm 35, so am a late starter, but have my act together and am ready to do ANYTHING to reach my goal of being competition ready by 2015/2016 (or sooner?). This year I want to immerse myself in the sport, see some shows, meet some people, and plan the next stages of my training as I move out of my beginner stages.

I have a personal trainer, but he's a power-lifter, so at some point I will be needing knowledge from true bodybuilding experts to progress...advice on training, diet, cutting, tanning, posing....I'm so new to this world that I would really appreciate having a guide to talk me through it and maybe help me avoid the worst mistakes.

This is not a whim, I am committed to this for the next five years and hopefully the rest of my life as well. If this interests you, let me know. I'm looking preferably for someone local, but am also keen on building a personal network online as well. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to The Magus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2013, 03:59 PM

The Magus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Magus
Still looking for a bodybuilding mentor/workout buddy in downtown Toronto...been working hard since I last posted this, slowly but surely finding my way around the gym and the kitchen, and still working to compete one day as a bodybuilder. Coming up on working out consistently for 2 years now, and still looking to meet guys with similar goals and interests.
  #3   Add to siamon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 12:32 AM

siamon is on a distinguished road
Many of them come from different ethnic backgrounds and it interests Todd greatly. One is a full blooded Italian named Stefano and the other is a Brazilian-American named Paulo. Both of them are the ringleaders of these hazing incidents. It isn't uncommon for Stefano and Paulo to goof around with Todd in the showers after they return from a fire. This always gets the Station Manager Kinsey riled up and he scolds the three of you for wasting time. As Todd is lying in bed sleeping after showering, he is awakened by Kinsey saying that his brother needs to talk to him. Thinking it is quite serious, he races to his phone and answers. Rodd tells him about what happened and how he feels as if his life has changed. Todd wonders if he should go over to the barracks and be with him, but Rodd tells him not to. He just wanted to talk and calm down before he went to his book he was reading.
sharphosts http://www.sharphosts.com
pimsleur http://www.pimsleur.me

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options