The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2012, 04:30 AM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Just Friends

Herc was big. Big & fat. Well over 6 feet tall and well over 300 pounds of fat. Herc wanted to be different, but his mother would warn him about his condition. She was vague as to the cause of his, "condition", but was specific as to the consequences. These consequences could include certain death if he was to exercise. So, he never did. Actually, he did try but his mother would stop him. So, he had given up years ago. It did not help that Herc's mother was a pastry chef. She was always encouraging him to eat. Yes, Herc was as big as his best friend was slim, slight, wonderful. Herc loved Donnie.

Donnie was slim or what some might call skinny due to his fast metabolism. Donnie has always loved his friend Herc as they grew up together & attended the same schools. Donnie liked big men. Men who were big and strong. However, big and strong men were usually not attracted to Donnie as they liked other big and strong men. It was as if they wanted to make love with themselves. Finally, Trip, a runner on the football team found Donnie to be attractive enough for him. Trip was going to be trouble.

Trip exited Donnie's house steaming mad. Donnie had tried to break up with him and he had let the little fluff have it. How dare he try to break up with someone like himself who was on the football team, even if it did take a large financial donation to the school from his father to get him on the team. Donnie deserved that black eye.

It was fortunate timing that Herc happened upon the scene, thus stopping Trip. However, Herc had been so trained not to exert himself that he pulled back on his punches. This, combined with how furious Trip was, made for a bad beating for Herc as well. Herc lay there happy that he had stopped Trip from beating up on Donnie any more, yet furious with himself that he could not protect the man he loved even more so. That's when it hit him. His long friendship with Donnie had moved from being just friends to something more.

As Donnie helped Herc up, he became aware of Herc's big arms grabbing him followed by a big, deep kiss that he himself eagerly returned. Then Donnie pushed Herc away. "No Herc, we cannot continue. Trip will be back, he always comes back and says he is sorry. I do not want him hurting you again. You must leave. I will be fine", Donnie implored Herc to go.

Herc got home and his big Mama met him at the door. She was naturally upset to see her big son in such a state and as always offered him food. "Mom, I don't want food right now. I just stopped Trip from beating up Don." Herc's mother's face went white as she blurted, "Oh no, the cycle begins again." Herc knew his mother enough to know he had caught her in one of her few unguarded moments so he pressed on. "What do you mean mom, what cycle are your referring to?" She looked her son straight in the eye and knew it was time to be honest. "Son, you do not have any condition. It is just that I was abused by your father and so turned to food for comfort. It had the side effect of driving him away. I was afraid you might turn out like him. Therefore, I never wanted you to be as big and as strong as he was. Now I see that Donnie is being abused even if he is not aware of it."

Herc was beyond being merely upset. He ran to the football field house.

At the football field house, Herc ran into the coach. The coach inquired as to why he was there. Herc lied and said he was there to join the team and the coach just laughed at that. He replied that he was only good for being the water boy. Grasping at any opportunity, Herc took the job as water boy to the football team.

Time. Time passes. Time passes differently for some. Herc's mom was stuck in the past so nothing much changed for her except for a vague awareness that her son Herc was working a job at the field house. Donnie was living in the moment, trying to survive by not upsetting Trip to much, but constantly thinking of Herc.

Herc kept his eye on the future. His future goal. For example, he got use to running to the guys with bottles of water during the game. It became easier for him to run. What if he managed an item on his back that he could simply refill the bottles the guys already had? It would be good for the environment & be good for him. At first it felt heavy. Then he got use to it. So, he created a bigger, heavier one. It became easy for him. He made a huge water container that he carried on his back and ran to the guys with. It was heavy, but after a week, it was easy to lift and carry to. Likewise with the weight room whose job it was for him to keep clean. It was spotless as he always cleaned it twice nightly. Once to clean off the sweat from the players who used it during the day. The second time was for when he used it after all the guys had left. Yes, Herc was lifting weights. He especially loved lifting weights that the defensive linebacker used. Herc was getting strong. He kept moving the weights he lifted up till he could match that lifted by the linebacker. Sometimes he saw stars when he lifted such heavy weight, but Herc loved the pain. Sometimes he threw up, but he didn't care. He just used his anger for Trip to fuel his workouts. He supplemented his diet with tons of protein shakes. Over time, his baggy clothing got tighter.

It was during one of these lifts that Donnie entered the field house as Trip had dispatched him to fetch something he had forgot there. Donnie could not believe his eyes when he spotted Herc with no shirt on. It had been months since he had seen him as Trip did not allow him to have many friends. Donnie got lightheaded at the sight of Herc's big, rock hard calves. Then his eyes travelled up to Herc's 30+ inch tree trunk thighs. Herc now had a full firm bubble butt from all the squats he had been doing. He still had a gut, but now it was a hard, off-season muscle gut from all the muscle building protein he had been taking. Herc's full pec's bounced mightily as he tried to reach with his towel, but his 20+ inch arms prevented him from reaching far. Large lats flared out to support his boulder shoulders as his 20+ inch neck supported his big, manly head. "Oh Herc, you are such a mountain of a man," Donnie blurted out. He knew Herc had become his ideal man.

As if waiting his entire life for this moment to happen, Herc did what he knew he must. He stood proudly to his full 6'6" height and shook his mighty thighs showing his love the power and fullness of them. Then he did a lat spread to show the mass and manliness of his upper body. Herc followed with a full bicep flex. Donnie did as he knew what his heart desired. He grabbed hold of one of those big, hard biceps with both of his hands and screamed a happy sound as he was lifted off the ground by one arm. Herc then swooped his little love into his big, protective arms and stuck his tongue down Donnie's throat. Donnie returned the kiss. The two kissed passionately for some time, with Donnie holding his arms around that thick neck of Herc. They were both so happy as Donnie started to play with the massive manly chest of Herc, grabbing those nips and seeing how much the big man could take while he sucked and nibbled away. Herc growled with pleasure. He used his manly hands to hold Donnie up by his bubble butt.

At this point, Trip entered wondering what was taking Donnie so long. He saw the two embrace and wanted to beat up on Donnie, but one look at what Herc had become told Trip he would not be able to win a fight with Herc now. However, he had other resources. His money could be used to control the team linebacker, Big Bad Buck.

Buck entered the field house as ordered by Trip (& paid for by Trip). In truth, the real motivator for Buck was that some man would dare to out alpha him. He had beat every man before as he won every fight due to his size. He had not experienced pain much other than from lifting and did not like it even then. Buck got right up into Herc's face, the two big men's chest pushing against the other, nose to nose. They looked to be about the same size & strength. Buck talked his usual trash and Herc found enough man in himself to give it right back. Buck gave Herc a shove but was surprised that Herc did not move. Most men went flying. In turn, Herc gave Buck a push and Buck had to actually take a step back. After that, the fight was on. Fists flew and thuds were heard. Buck felt some pain for the first time in his life and did not like it. Herc was barely aware of any pain he felt, and what little he did, it just fuelled his anger. All Herc saw was red. Finally, in desperation, Buck decided to use the move that even other linebacker gave in to. That was his superior strength. Buck grabbed Herc in a powerful bear hug and squeezed using his powerful muscles. Herc returned the favour. The physical pressure was intense as each man's arms swelled up with more power. Buck felt his arms starting to squeeze through Herc's wall of brick muscles and commanded more power from his arms to finish the job, but there was no power to be had. In fact, Buck's strength was sapped. Not so with Herc. Herc's body filled with testosterone and a manly desire to finish off this has-been. He easily squeezed through Buck's defensive wall of muscle and was placing pressure on the big bones of the defensive linebacker. Buck felt his rib cage was about to break and screamed his last scream for mercy as the air left his lungs. He tried to lift his big arms to hit Herc, but they hung there weakly with no muscle building oxygen to feed them. Buck was finished. Donnie implored Herc to let him go. Reluctantly, Herc let him go. Buck lay passed out at Herc's feet. Herc booted him.

Donnie stood there, his heart pounding for his man who had just proven, he was the biggest, toughest, strongest man in town (maybe the state?). Herc roared with victory as he and Donnie embraced. Music was in each other's hearts as the two explored each others bodies for some time. Their two souls became one. This is what happiness is.

Trip was ready to destroy that happiness. He had a huge beam that would crack even Herc's skull. He let go of the rope supporting it and down it went towards Herc's head. Donnie screamed. CRACK! The breaking of bone was audible. Trip screamed even louder than Donnie. Fortunately, Donnie's scream had alerted Herc just in time. Herc had swung around, caught the beam and in doing so, had broken one arm and one leg belonging to Trip. Trip lay there with his broken bones. "I know he deserved this," stated Donnie, "but we have to do the right thing and get him to a hospital." Trip never bothered either of them again. It took him months to heal. All he had for comfort was food.

Trip was big, big and fat. Well over 300 pounds. Some say he use to be on the college football team, but that was before that famous defensive linebacker, Herc replaced that, what was his name, oh yeah, I think his name was Bud or Buck or something like that. Hear he works at a pizza joint or something like that. Anyhow, let's talk about Herc.

Prologue:
Months had passed and much had changed. Herc and Donnie were no longer just friends but instead were just married. Herc's mother attended. She had lost a lot of weight as she no longer used food for comfort, but instead used it for nourishment. She explained to Herc that Trip's father had abused her and had left her. Around that bad time, the new woman he was with had Trip & was raised to be a bully, just like his father. Herc and Herc's mom and Donnie realized they needed each other since it was just the three of them. So, they became a supportive family. Donnie found Herc fighting to be hot, but not a good idea, so banned that.

Last edited by worshipper; December 27th, 2012 at 09:50 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to worshipper For This Useful Post:
convolution (December 31st, 2012), hardmuscl4life (December 19th, 2012), jrb21398 (December 18th, 2012), jtchef (December 18th, 2012), littledude (December 30th, 2012), Lukullus (December 19th, 2012), makurra (December 19th, 2012), mawkroy (December 16th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (December 20th, 2012), myoder (December 21st, 2012), Shelby (December 20th, 2012), Terrylee Long (December 16th, 2012), timaanv (January 4th, 2013), vga518 (December 16th, 2012)
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2012, 06:00 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by worshipper View Post
Herc was big. Big & fat. Well over 6 feet tall and well over 300 pounds of fat. Herc wanted to be different, but his mother would warn him about his condition. She was vague as to the cause of his, "condition", but was specific as to the consequences. These consequences could include certain death if he was to exercise. So, he never did. Actually, he did try but his mother would stop him. So, he had given up years ago to make her happy. It did not help that Herc's mother was a pastry chef. She was always encouraging him to eat. Yes, Herc was as big as his best friend was slim, slight, wonderful. Herc loved Donnie.

Donnie was slim or what some might call skinny due to his fast metabolism. Donnie has always loved his friend Herc as they grew up together & attended the same schools. Donnie like big men. Men who were big and strong. However, big and strong men were usually not attracted to Donnie as they liked other big and strong men. Finally, Trip, a runner on the football team found Donnie to be attractive enough for him. Trip was going to be trouble.
and never the twain shall meet?
  #3   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2012, 03:53 AM

They have just met

My first time writing a story ever. I will keep editing it as it develops in me.
callmetrain (December 20th, 2012), vga518 (December 16th, 2012)
  #4   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2012, 04:11 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Quote:
Originally Posted by worshipper View Post
My first time writing a story ever. I will keep editing it as it develops in me.
It's no worries. Take your time but keep crafting your story. It has a very good start. I myself want to read what happens next.

#5   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2012, 04:24 PM

Bumping the story up as the author as added more to this amazing story.

#6   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2012, 04:28 AM

Thanks

Thank you for your feedback. I have edited the story considerably more so now
  #7   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2012, 11:15 AM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Just read your story. I totally enjoyed the descriptions and display of muscle might.
The Following User Says Thank You to imfit For This Useful Post:
worshipper (December 26th, 2012)
  #8   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2012, 06:21 AM

And the story is now complete! Wow!! Bravo and congratulations Man! I look forward to your next story, please keep at it. This story was amazing and well written, it may have been written in small part but hey we all have our writing style.

#9   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2012, 11:44 AM

Thanks vga

Thanks, Something within me had to shut down after writing only a few lines. Still, after years of just trolling about, I am happy with myself that I wrote. Thanks again for your cheerleading efforts. You are a good person.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options