The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Surveys & Polls
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Surveys & Polls Cast your vote or create your own polls here!

Poll: Choose which character you anticipate will be your favorite.
Poll Options
Choose which character you anticipate will be your favorite.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 2.79 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2012, 09:53 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,032 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Superhumans: Who will be your favorite?

Same deal as with MI6 and Growth Hormone. Who will be the one that you will anticipate reading about? This storyline has been gestating for several months after I decided to take it on myself. Here are the characters so far:

Jeremiah-the main protagonist; has experienced some changes lately not only physically but mentally due to some unforeseen circumstances

Vanessa-Jeremiah?s hot stepsister, with their different parents; they never interacted until they became adults, she may harbor feelings for him as a result

Cecile-blonde-haired woman that lives down the hall from Jeremiah?s apartment; was in a relationship with him at one time and has noticed his personality has changed from when they were together

Deacon-Jeremiah?s boyfriend; it is not known yet exactly what his position is in the storyline

Cain-a strange man that kidnaps Jeremiah and leads him to a warehouse that they both used to work at; it turns out that this man was a coworker that disappeared for unexplained reasons

Mr. Norris-a nosy older neighbor that lives two doors down from Jeremiah; has a tendency to listen in on his conversations with not only his boyfriend, but other things also

Roscoe-Jeremiah?s father; he has kept his son in the dark about his agenda inside the company and with what may or may not be happening to him (Jeremiah)

I know this doesn't give you much insight into the story, but I felt like I needed to submit something on this since I am working on this too.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options