The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.14 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Danny Biceps's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2012, 08:47 PM

Danny Biceps is on a distinguished road
Sexy LA Man Becoming Muscle Zombie

Getting the fever again...

Must train. Must eat. Ready to juice up and get swole. Thoughts fading. Turning into Muscle Zombie and require very wealthy sponsor to grow me.

My physique is going to be amazing and I need a man to make sure I have an excellent living situation so I can put all of my effort into it. And also good foods and supplements. My goal is to be the sexist BB in the IFBB.

If interested tell me about yourself. Be prepared to send a bank statement. I need to know I'm talking with the real deal. If you're good to me and you grow me into a Muscle God, I'll absolutely love you. And then I'll eat your brains! Haha!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Danny Biceps's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2012, 03:18 PM

Bump me...
  #3   Add to Danny Biceps's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2013, 11:32 AM

Muscle Fever getting stronger. Has taken over body. Now taking over brain. Taking over everything. Wake up...train...eat... Must keep fever under control. Go to work, pay rent, wear clothes.

Think I'll be able to hold it off. So long as nobody does anything to make this fever stronger. Whatever you do boys, don't add fuel to the fire. Be careful or you'll turn an innocent man into a sexing flexing muscle monster.

Last edited by Danny Biceps; January 7th, 2013 at 11:43 AM.
  #4   Add to monstermusclebe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Markus

monstermusclebe is on a distinguished road
Contagious...

It's a contagious meme, spreading from mind to mind, from mind to body. I think I may have caught this bug (again, in my case). Headed to the gym now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Biceps View Post
Muscle Fever getting stronger. Has taken over body. Now taking over brain. Taking over everything. Wake up...train...eat... Must keep fever under control. Go to work, pay rent, wear clothes.

Think I'll be able to hold it off. So long as nobody does anything to make this fever stronger. Whatever you do boys, don't add fuel to the fire. Be careful or you'll turn an innocent man into a sexing flexing muscle monster.
  #5   Add to Danny Biceps's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2013, 07:24 PM

I think you're right. I've been getting messages from guys who want to grow me into big sexy and every time I get a new offer my muscles swell.
  #6   Add to Danny Biceps's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2013, 11:39 PM

Thanks for all the notes. You boys need to team up. Think of me like a race horse. First you grow me big and fast, then you get to ride me.
  #7   Add to Danny Biceps's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2013, 11:04 AM

Here's a GREAT idea for a website. THE GROW HOUSE. Simple idea. Put seven bodybuilders into a house, optimize their training and nutrition, make them sweat their hot asses off, and watch them grow month by month, year by year.

Could probably charge subscriptions and turn it into a money maker. Bodybuilders would be happy just focusing on training, flexing and growth. I'd love something like that. It would make a big difference. I can go to the gym and do my best with my budget, but if I could be in a situation like that I'd be 220-240 with single digit bodyfat.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danny Biceps For This Useful Post:
13hearts (January 12th, 2013), PunkGuy01 (January 12th, 2013)
  #8   Add to Hrhnick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2013, 11:25 AM

Hrhnick is on a distinguished road
Count me in!
  #9   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2013, 04:33 PM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Biceps View Post
Here's a GREAT idea for a website. THE GROW HOUSE. Simple idea. Put seven bodybuilders into a house, optimize their training and nutrition, make them sweat their hot asses off, and watch them grow month by month, year by year.

Could probably charge subscriptions and turn it into a money maker. Bodybuilders would be happy just focusing on training, flexing and growth. I'd love something like that. It would make a big difference. I can go to the gym and do my best with my budget, but if I could be in a situation like that I'd be 220-240 with single digit bodyfat.
Someone needs to make that happen
  #10   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2013, 02:39 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I like the idea of a reality show or even better a social experiment of bodybuilders and normal or small, skinny guys, all gay, and see the dynamics play out of all the big guys becoming dominant more and more with the skinny guys all becoming more and more submissive over time until they are all just jumping to the whim of the bigger men..
The Following User Says Thank You to Otaru_grower For This Useful Post:
mecmec (January 17th, 2014)
  #11   Add to Danny Biceps's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2013, 07:23 PM

Putting my business hat on... (I do my best thinking in business hat and thong...) You want to have a broad audience so you can make lots of $$$$. Men, women, gay, straight. So you go with a diverse house and many stories. One guy's trying to be the biggest thing alive. Another dreams of being a super pumped up Chipendale dancer.

The straight up truth is there's enough money and talent in this community to make it all happen. And there's definitely plenty of muscle here who'd love to live in a Grow House.
  #12   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2013, 09:36 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I am thinking of turning this into a story...a wealthy man wants to make an experiment that he tells the contestants is for a TV show. But they all sign contracts saying they can't leave until the show's duration is over...the smaller men are all over the place financially. Some are in dire straights. A few are well connected businessmen. All of them eventually become incredibly submissive to the increasingly dominant muscle men of the house. All of the challenges are strength involved. Outside women are brought into the house on occasion and all of them are chosen to gravitate only towards the muscle men and pay attention to them. Rewards for all of the strength challenges give the bodybuilders more and more ability to order around the weaker smaller men of the house until they gradually all slide into dom/sub roles quite easily...some have to be shown how exactly it's going to be, that they can't be in charge if they aren't big...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options