The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Boatsandhoes005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2012, 02:49 AM

Boatsandhoes005 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Aspiring bodybuilder looking to become a muscle freak

I have been into muscle for quite some time and this website only helped to reinforce that idea. I had always thought about what it would be like to have some serious muscle but only got as far as daydreaming until a few months ago when I had an uncontrollable urge to go to the gym and work out like a monster. I was in for a sore surprise when I got there, but after I left all I could think about was the next time I was going to work out. Since then my obsession has only increased and I've been doing a solid amount of research on the best possible ways to go about putting on some serious muscle, as well as going to the gym 6 days a week. I'm 21 years old, 6 foot 3 and 215 pound male with an athletic disposition but a layer of chub that I'm desperate to get rid of. Once that is taken care of and I can start to really see the muscles and the progress I'm making, I can only imagine how much more obsessed I'll become with gaining muscle, and ultimately becoming a top flight bodybuilder.
The long and short of this all is that I'm looking for any and all forms of support. As I mentioned above I am new to weightlifting and that sort of strict regimen but also determined to achieve my goals. If anyone has words of encouragement, advice, suggestions or anything to help me along with my goal I'd really appreciate the support.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Fitnessfrazer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2012, 06:52 AM

Fitnessfrazer is on a distinguished road
You must have not properly researched if you think training 6 times a week, being a "top flight bodybuilder" is extremely difficult.. I'll give you a brief summary...

A. MONEY TO FUND YOUR DIET.. + SUPPLEMENTS (IF YOU ENTER UNTESTED EVENTS..)
B. WILL POWER - gym isn't easy but it's alot harder than eating 150g chicken breast + brocolli for days on end without carbs...
C. It takes years to understand diet protocols, training schemes and your own body to produce such results..
D. Posing on stage isn't easy.. you'll have to pay good money to professionals to teach you the correct ways, if you want to be a champion.
E. everyone would like to have a good muscular body, but aren't anywhere near as dedicated or realise how much you have to put in, to get them results out.

REgards, FF.
  #3   Add to Boatsandhoes005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2012, 01:49 PM

Exclamation

Thanks for the advice. I'm well aware that becoming a bodybuilder is no easy task but I am DETERMINED to become a hulking bodybuilder and that's why I posted on the forum to get some moral support or anything to keep me going and focused. Thanks again for the advice and PLEASE keep the support coning!
  #4   Add to Fitnessfrazer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2012, 05:35 PM

Fitnessfrazer is on a distinguished road
Less time fucking after on forums, more time researching what shopping lists you need and the correct techniques for compound movements in the gym.
  #5   Add to Boatsandhoes005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 25th, 2012, 07:24 PM

No shit!

Yes I agree, I was reaching out to the forum in hopes of getting more forms of support rather than just being told to do some research. I do appreciate your advice and support however.

Last edited by Boatsandhoes005; December 25th, 2012 at 07:27 PM. Reason: .
  #6   Add to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 25th, 2012, 10:22 PM

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatsandhoes005 View Post
Yes I agree, I was reaching out to the forum in hopes of getting more forms of support rather than just being told to do some research. I do appreciate your advice and support however.

eat clean
sleep well
train hard
focus
sacrifice
be selfish
stopping asking for support
achieve it all by yourself
stop wishing and do

Quick Reply
Bold