The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:37 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
The Bunker (Part 5)

[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 1[/COLOR], [COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 2[/COLOR], [COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 3[/COLOR], Part 4, Part 5

It was right after my visit to the school that the cramps started. The first one came the next morning. It was a small stomach cramp. It came and went so rapidly, it was easy to dismiss it as indigestion—which it might have been, for all I know. But then I started getting muscle cramps in my legs and arms. Small at first, but they steadily grew in size and severity until by the next night I couldn’t move. My parents wanted to take me to the hospital, but I refused to go. After all, they might discover what I was, that I wasn’t… normal any more. I couldn’t risk that. I lay there in bed, spasming in pain every time another camp would hit. They were starting to come every few minutes now. I wasn’t sleeping, just laying there starving and writhing.

I think it was sometime on Friday—I couldn’t be sure; time had become kind of blurry—that I heard shouting in the hall. A moment later my bedroom door burst open, and in strode Jasper, carrying a small box with my parents bustling in behind him. Holy crap, now Jasper was getting big. My little five foot six friend was now about five eight, and he looked like he’d put on about 30 maybe 40 pounds. He had bulging forearms and biceps that pulled his sleeves tight, and I could see his pecs pushing out against his shirt front. And his broad shoulders made his whole frame seem wider. Fuck, he was hot.

“I warning you, if you don’t leave right now, I’m calling the sheriff,” shouted my dad.

“Call him,” said Jasper, “but I’m not leaving until I see your son.” Jeeze, his voice was lower, too.

“It’s ok, dad,” I said. “He won’t be staying long.” My dad looked from me to him, as if trying to make up his mind.

“Ten minutes,” he said. “If he’s not gone in ten minutes I’m calling the sheriff.” And then he turned around and left.

“You’re dad doesn’t like me much,” said Jasper.

“Yeah,” I said. “I’m surprised he even let you in.”

“He didn’t let me in,” said Jasper. “He just couldn’t stop me,” Jasper’s lip curled up into a half smirk as he clenched his fists and made his biceps bulge. They looked, thick and hard as they stressed his short sleeves. And it was just so weird. He was like Jasper, but not. Jasper wasn’t the physical type. He never pushed his way through people like that. He was still Jasper, I could see that, still my friend, but so different.

A series of cramps hit me and I cried out and twisted with the pain.

“Jesus,” said Jasper, sounding exasperated. “What’s the matter with you?”

“Cramps,” I said.

“I don’t mean the cramps,” said Jasper. “Why are you doing this to yourself? You have to eat some sand. Just a little would take probably care of that.”

“No way,” I said, “not even a grain.”

Jasper threw up his hands and started pacing. He looked pretty upset, almost on the point of tears. Suddenly he stopped and looked at me. “It’s possible,” he said, his voice shaking a little, “that you could die without it.”

I hadn’t thought of that. But now lying here shaking with pain, I could easily believe it. I didn’t want the sand. I didn’t want to go down that road, but was I willing to die to avoid it?

“I’m scared,” I said.

“I know,” he answered. “There’s no need to be.”

“How do you know? We could turn into anything!”

“But we’re not,” he said. “If we were I think we’d have seen some sign of it by now. We’re just getting bigger… and stronger, and it’s excellent.” I saw him almost unconsciously clench his fists and make his forearms bulge.”

I don’t understand how you handle it so easily.”

“How do I put this? How do I make you understand what it’s like? I mean, I never really cared much about my body before. It just wasn’t important to me. I hardly ever even looked at it even when I showered or dressed. There wasn’t much to it. It was so thin and feeble. But not now…” He ran his hand over his large protruding chest muscles. I could tell he was feeling the hardness of them. “It’s so different. The way I feel about my body now, it’s like I’m discovering a part of me I never knew was there, an amazing part.

“You used to say you never wanted muscles,” I said, “that when you were rich, you’d have a cabana boy and he could have the muscles. You had better things to do with your time.”

“I know. That’s the way I used to feel. And then I started to get them. And that was pretty weird at first, almost like they weren’t a part of me, like they shouldn’t be there. They were hard, lumpy and kind of uncomfortable and I couldn’t shake the feeling that eventually I’d have to go someplace and have them removed.”

I laughed.

“Yeah, it does seem kind of funny now. Because after I saw myself in the mirror, it’s like I noticed I had a body for the first time in my life, and I kinda liked it. And as I kept getting bigger, I started liking it more. I enjoyed the hardness of it, how strong I was, how good I looked. And the bigger I got, the more I found myself thinking about my muscles, feeling the hardness of them, getting excited about the power in them.” He flexed making his baseball sixed biceps pop up again. “They are so amazing.” He was running his hand over his bulging flexed bicep, now, really messaging it. I could tell he was getting aroused by it. “And now it’s like I can’t get enough. I want more. And I’m getting it. And it’s incredible. I don’t know how to describe how I feel. I just know I want to be bigger, no, I need to be bigger, much, much bigger, with so much muscle that I can’t fit through doors without knocking holes in the wall. So, strong I could lift a house. And it’s happening. I can feel it. Right here as we’re talking, it’s happening.” I looked down toward his crotch and saw that he was rock hard, and that he had grown down there as well.

I gulped “But how is it going to end? Don’t you care? We could be monsters.”

“I don’t see monsters,” he said, “I see this.” He made a fist, forcing his arm to bulge out. The density of his forearm was truly impressive; you could see the thick cords and muscles writhing just under his skin. Veins snaked up around them to his rock solid biceps, which were so big they pulled his sleeves tight around them. “Look at that,” he said, almost in awe of his own body. “I used to be a stick, so weak. How could anyone not want muscles like these?” He flexed his arm and smiled as his tight sleeve strained and then POP POP TEAR, it split apart, releasing his hard, veiny, powerful-looking biceps into the open. And as he looked at them, his expression was almost hungry.

“And it’s happening to you, too,” he continued. “And it’s amazing. Once you see your body starting to swell up with hard, powerful muscle, you’ll love it; I promise.” Then he got very quiet and said in a voice that was little more than a whisper, “And if you don’t start on the sand… Please, you have to. I don’t want to lose you. I don’t think I could stand it.”

And I realized for the first time that I couldn’t lose him either, even if the cost was the sand. “Promise me you’ll stay with me.” I said. “No matter what happens, you won’t leave me.”

“I’ll never leave you,” he said. Then he leaned down and kissed me like I’d never been kissed. Then I wrapped my aching arms around his hard body, and suddenly I wanted him like I’d never wanted him before. But I couldn’t, not here, not now.

Another bout of cramps hit, and I yelled and pulled myself back into a fetal position and rocked back and forth, whimpering.

Then Jasper produced the box he’d brought in with him and opened it. I knew that smell, chocolate chip cookies, my favorite. “Here,” he said. “Try one of these.”

“Is there…?” I asked.

“Yes,” he said, “a little, but you won’t even notice. I’ve gotten quite good at mixing it in with regular foods.”

I looked at the cookies, still uncertain, even after all that.

“There really isn’t much at all in them,” said Jasper. “But it will probably be enough to stop the cramps. And then we can proceed at whatever pace you want. There’s no need to hurry.”

I took one of the cookies and tentatively bit into it. It was delicious and I really didn’t notice the sand. I quickly finished it, before I could think too much about it. I felt relief almost immediately.

“Here, have another one,” said Jasper, offering me the box again.

I took one and as I bit into it, a thought occurred to me. “What did you mean, whatever pace I wanted?”

“Apparently the more sand you eat, the faster the process happens. And if you want the express route, stop eating regular food at all and just ingest sand. And it’s possible there’s an even faster route.”

“I don’t want a faster route,” I said.

“I guessed that,” said Jasper, smiling. “And to tell you the truth, I can’t take the stuff plain. It makes me gag.”

“What about Roy?” I asked realizing that when I’d last seen him three days ago, he had been bigger than Jasper was now.

“Roy,” sighed Jasper, “can take it plain. But we can talk about him later. For now, you should sleep, and I should go. I’m pretty sure your dad meant what he said about calling the sheriff, and I’m not ready for that confrontation, at least not yet.”

“I’ll talk to my dad,” I said.

“You really think it’ll make a difference?”

“Things are changing now,” I said. “It’ll have to make a difference.”

Jasper nodded and left. I couldn’t help looking at the box of cookies he’d left. They had been the most satisfying and delicious things I had eaten in days. I had one more of them before the urge to sleep overpowered me.

When I woke up, the early morning sun was streaming in through my window and I felt great. I hopped out of bed and as soon as my feet hit the floor, I knew I was different. First, I felt heavier, more substantial. Second my room seemed smaller and at the same time the floor seemed further away. I looked down at my arms. They had gotten thicker over night. The veins were standing out. I went to the bathroom to shower and shave. I couldn’t help checking myself out. There was hardness and definition to my body now. I weighed myself. I was 10 pounds heavier. What a difference a little sand made.

I went into the kitchen and my parents were happy to see me up and about. We had a normal breakfast which I was still hungry after. I still had quite a few cookies in my bedroom, and I snuck back to my room to have a couple. They filled me, but I realized I was going to have to find a way to get sand into my other food as well. Not too much, I told myself, just enough.

And after Breakfast, I broached the subject of Jasper.

“Dad,” I said, “you’re going to have to get used to him being around.”

“I don’t have to get used to anything of the kind,” said my dad. “What about all your progress? People were just starting to like you.”

“Things have changed,” I told him. “None of that really matters anymore.”

“Doesn’t matter? Your future doesn’t matter?”

“Dad, whatever my future is going to be, it won’t be anything like you expected… or anything like I expected. It will be different.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“I don’t know,” I said. “I guess we’ll have to wait and see.”

My dad didn’t like that answer, but it was the only one I had to give him.

It was inventory time at the store, so we were pretty busy all day. My dad didn’t talk to me much, but I kept catching him steeling glances at me. Of course the weirdest part for me was I could reach things on the top shelf without the stool. It was kind of cool being a couple of inches taller than I was used to being. Maybe that’s why my dad kept looking at me like that. And of course those large heavy boxes were easier to move, now. Maybe he noticed that too. And when Jasper stopped by, dad just disappeared into the back.

“You look so much better today,” Jasper said, giving me a peck on the lips.

“And you look bigger,” I said. That muscular body of his was straining this shirt even more than it had the one last night, and he had to be at least an inch taller. Jasper used to be about five six, now he was at least five nine, the height I used to be. But I’d grown, too so I was still a couple of inches taller than him. But he was much broader and more muscular than me. He seemed unnaturally larger than he was last night, even under the circumstances. I don’t’ remember the sand working that fast.

“That’s because I am bigger,” he grinned, “twenty five pounds bigger. It’s the New Sand.” Then he flexed his arms and with a loud RIIIP his large veiny biceps easily blew out his sleeves. “Damn,” he said looking joyous and perplexed at the same time. “I’ve got to get some new shirts. Or maybe I could just take the sleeves off the ones I have. Roy started doing that days ago. I thought it was just to show off, but maybe there’s a practical reason, too.”

“I’d go with the new shirts,” I said. “You’re straining the front of that one already. It looks like those buttons are about to go.”

“You think?” said Jasper, looking down at his strained shirt front. “Let’s see.” He flexed his pecs, and snap, snap, snap, three buttons flew across the room, leaving a gap in his shirt that revealed the valley between his two hill-like pectorals. He looked up at me for a second and then said, “What the heck,” and he ripped open the front of his shirt, finishing the job and sending the remaining buttons shooting all over the store and revealing his large ripped pecs and his chiseled abs. “I guess there’s something to be said for showing off,” he grinned.

I had to agree. I found myself getting a little short of breath at the sight of Jasper’s powerful torso.

“And what about you?” he asked. “You look like you’ve expanded a bit.”

“Ten pounds,” I said.

“How do you feel?”

“My body feels great,” I said, “but, you know, still worried. How’s Roy?”

Jaspers eyes shifted back and forth as if he were looking for the right words. “Roy’s… amazing,” he finally said. “He was pestering me to find a way to make the change happen faster.”

“Faster?”

“That’s what he wanted. And believe it or not I came up with a way. I mixed a heavy concentration of the minerals found in The Environment’s soil into our construction sand. I call it New Sand. Roy’s literally been pouring straight New Sand down his throat for a week and the results have been… phenomenal. I tried some yesterday myself, and look at me.” He gestured to his shredded sleeves.

“How big is Roy?”

Jasper just shrugged, spread his arms wide and said, “Enormous. Every time I see him he’s bigger, a lot bigger.”

“Is he still normal looking?”

“He doesn’t have any mutant limbs or extra ears but you could hardly call him normal looking.”

“I want to see him.”

“He’d like that. He was glad to hear you were finally on the sand. He was going to come with me, but, you know, your dad was already having a hard time with just me.

“Yeah, my dad…”

“Did you talk to him?”

“You don’t hear any sirens, do you?”

“So, not exactly loving acceptance?”

I shook my head. “I think no sirens is the best we can hope for.”

“For now,” he said. Then, he lifted up the basket he brought with him. “Here, I brought lunch. If you want, we could have a picnic. You know, get you out and away from… things for a while.”

I opened the basket and it was filled with fried chicken, and coleslaw. Of course I was hungry. I was always hungry. “Has this got…?”

“Of course,” he said. “You’ll never notice it in the chicken, but it’s impossible to hide in the coleslaw. Come on, we’ll go down to Franklin Park. I’ll call Roy and have him meet us there.”

“Isn’t that kind of… public?” I said.

“You were the one who mentioned change,” he said. “Things around here are not going to change until we change them, and a picnic is hardly an orgy. Come on.”

Of course I agreed. I was pretty sure I wouldn’t get a better offer all day. I called into the back room and told my dad I was going for lunch. I got a noncommittal grunt in return. Oh well, that would have to do.

It was a very nice day. Since it was Saturday there were a lot of kids in the park, running, playing, skateboarding. Jasper brought a blanket and we spread it out on the grass. I think I ate an entire chicken almost before I realized it. But it was ok. He’d brought plenty. But I didn’t eat much of the coleslaw. Jasper was right; you could tell there was sand in it. The texture was just all wrong. I was just about to tell him so, when I heard the unmistakable sound of dirt bikes.

Jeff Spangler, Steve Jones, and Toby Daniels were riding over the grass toward us, whooping and hollering as they came. Of course, Jeff and Steve were the same animals we found mugging Roy, and Toby was the guy who ratted us out at the motel—worse at a picnic than ants. In a second they were riding round us in circles.

“Look at this,” yelled Jeff, “it’s fag day in the park!” Then he ran right over our blanket tearing it up and smashing our food into mush. We barely got to our feet in time. The next thing I knew, Steve had a rope, an actual lasso, and he managed to throw it over my head. It pulled tight around my legs and then suddenly I was on the ground being dragged behind his bike. I was getting bumped around a lot but it hardly hurt at all. Then suddenly it stopped. Jeff had swung back around and was parked looking over me. I rolled over and looked up at him.

“Not in a fucking coma?” he looked amused, and bewildered. “You faggots must be tougher than I thought.” Suddenly, from somewhere behind Jeff, I felt a faint tremor like a distant explosion or a minor earthquake, except it seemed to be getting closer. I guess Jeff heard it too because he turned to look behind him.

“Holy fuck!” I heard him cry a second before a huge hand with fingers the size of kielbasa, wrapped around his chest and lifted him right up off his bike. The sun was in my eyes and for a second all I could make out was something massive. Then I heard the laugh. It was deeper, richer, but there was no mistaking it. Roy.

Then I saw him. Holy crap, he wasn’t a kid anymore; he was a mountain, a freaking mountain of rolling, ripped, bulging muscles. He was Mount Roy. I expected him to maybe look like a professional body builder or something, but this was so much more. To start with he had to be over seven feet tall, his shoulders were at least four and a half feet wide and looked like a rolling landscape that led from his tree trunk neck to his basketball sized delts, and his arms… . Jeeze, his arms. Layer after layer of bulging sinew crisscrossed and wove around each other, building his massive limbs out to gargantuan proportions. His upper arms were so thick with hard vascular muscle, I might just have been able to wrap both my arms around one.

He was shirtless, of course. No shirt made could possibly cover that mammoth torso. His pecs were two gigantic globes of flesh, sticking out about two feet in front of him overshadowing a range of eight massive muscle plateaus rising out of his stomach, which rippled in and out with each mighty breath he took. His back spread out behind him, wider than the hood of my car and about five times as thick. And his legs were two monstrous pillars, as thick around as an oil drum, with all the massive muscle groups visibly writhing and twisting with the slightest shift of his ponderous weight. And every vein, every striation of every muscle group was clearly defined beneath his bronzed skin.

And his face, it was still as beautiful as ever as it looked grinning down on the pathetic looking figure that was twitching in his insanely powerful grip.

“Hi,” he said to Jeff, “remember me?”

But Jeff didn’t say anything. He just hung there from Roy’s massive hand breathing hard.
“It’s ok if you don’t,” said Roy. “I wasn’t always this spectacular.” Then he flexed an arm. Oh my god. I mean I could see his arm was incredibly thick, but I was still not prepared for what rose out of it when he flexed. All that muscle swelled into a freaking soccer ball, and the veins running over it were thicker than my fingers.

“I’ve gotten a little stronger since McIntyre’s,” said Roy. “Wanna see?”

Jeff just shook his head.

“Oh you gotta see,” said Roy. Then he reached down and grabbed Jeff’s right leg. He twisted his wrist and there was a loud snap. Jeff screamed. Roy had broken his leg, snapped it like a toothpick. “That’s just so you don’t run away,” said Roy. Then he set Jeff on the ground. The idiot still tried to drag himself away.

“Stop that,” said Roy, “or I’ll have to break something else.” Jeff stopped. Then Roy bent down, grabbed the dirt bike in the center of its frame with one hand, and with his massive bicep barely twitching lifted it up as easily as if it were a toy.

“This thing’s a lot more delicate than it looks,” said Roy. He reached over with his other hand and grabbed the front wheel. There was a quick metallic creak and pop as he ripped the front wheel right off with no more effort than you’d use to pull a petal from a flower.

“How do you go riding around on something this fragile?” Then with a mighty twitch of his triceps and a grinding metallic clatter, he ripped off the rear wheel. Geers and broken bits went flying in all directions. He looked down at the wheel in his hand. “That tire’s pretty worn. It would’ve needed replacing anyway.”

Then he dropped the wheel, took up the frame in both hand and giving Jeff a death glare, began to crush it. Metal groaned and creaked and fiberglass cracked, as the sinews in his arms bulged and stretched and the dirt bike was quickly reduced to a shapeless lump and dumped on the ground. And all the time, his eyes never left Jeff. It was pretty clear from Roy’s fierce expression that in his head, it wasn’t the bike he was crushing, but Jeff himself.

“I think maybe you owe my friend an apology,” said Roy.

Jeff looked over at me and said, “S…Sorry.”

My first instinct was to tell him it was ok, but I really wasn’t sure it was. “Don’t do it again,” was all I said.

“No, no, absolutely I won’t,” he said.

“Are you satisfied?” Roy asked me.

“Yeah,” I shrugged. “I guess.”

“Then I’ll have to let you live,” said Roy to Jeff. “But I warn you. Stay out of my way. You’re on my shit list, and if I ever see you again, I’ll fucking crush you.” Then Roy, making his massive arms bulge out obscenely, ground his fist into his palm. The effect was not lost on Jeff, who let out a whimper and started to drag himself away again. This time Roy let him go.

Roy reached down and snapped the rope around my legs like a thread. I’d almost forgotten it was there. “Are you ok? Can you stand?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I said pulling myself to my feet. I felt fine, but my clothes were all torn and grass stained. Then I suddenly remembered something that Roy’s dramatic entrance had driven completely from my mind. “Oh my God, Jasper!” I turned to look back where our picnic had been. What I saw shocked me almost more than anything Roy had done.

Steve Jones was lying on the ground unconscious and Jasper, who had lost his shirt somewhere along the line, had Toby Daniels by the collar and, muscles bulging, was beating the crap out of him. Never, in my entire life, had I ever imagined Jasper beating the crap out of anyone. It seemed so completely surreal and out of character, but also, at the same time, insanely hot.

By the time we got to him, Toby was lying in a heap next to Steve, and Jasper was examining his hands like he’d never seen them before. His skin was shiny with sweat and his big pecs were heaving in and out as he caught his breath. Damn, he was hot.

“Holy shit, did you see that?” said Jasper, excitedly. “I kicked their butts. I kicked both of their butts with my bare hands. That was incredible. I’ve never felt anything like it. I felt so powerful, so in control. What a high.” He brought both his arms up and flexed his big biceps, almost drooling as he looked at them. “There’s nothing like fucking muscle,” he said, looking down with unconcealed lust at his powerful body, “nothing,” he said and then paused. “I have to get bigger.” He turned to me. “I’m sorry. I was going to wait for you, take it slow, but…I can’t.”

He started frantically ferreting around on the ground near the remains of our picnic. “Straight minerals,” said Jasper, “I could take straight minerals—no sand at all.” He found the remains of the basket and starting ripping it apart going through it. “Yes!” he yelled as he picked up a couple of baggies of something that looked like fine dirt.

Then he tore open one of the baggies and just poured the contents directly in his mouth. He started gagging and coughing. I rushed over to help him but he held up his hand warning me off. Some of the minerals went on the ground, but gagging and hacking, Jasper managed to get most of it down.

“That was awful,” croaked Jasper, gasping for breath. “But I think… I think can feel it.” Then suddenly he grabbed his stomach and doubled over, and turned away from us and I found myself looking at his back. I wanted to help him, but I didn’t know what to do. And then his back started to ripple. “Oh yes,” he said, “yes, it’s happening.” And it was. I could see the muscles shifting under his skin and then they started to expand. “Oh fuck,” I heard him cry excitedly as his back muscles began bulging up out of him, striated slabs blossoming like mushrooms pushing their way up out of his body, stretching his skin, expanding wider, and in seconds his back was huge, ripped and powerful. “Yes!” he screamed, “YES!”. There was a popping and a cracking and-- “Arrghh!” and he jerked up straight. Holy Crap, he was as tall as me! “Ahhhh!” he cried “I need more, more MUSCLE!” And then his arms, held out from his body at a slight angel, just began erupting muscle. Horseshoe triceps exploded out of the backs, growing thicker and denser, while his forearms blew up heavier and wider. “Ah yes!” he yelled. “More!”

He turned around, and oh my God. His pecs, already two globes of hard striated muscle, were inflating like a pair of twin balloons and I could actually see his abs pushing out of his stomach and swelling up larger. His traps rose up behind him on either side of his neck which was now just as thick as his head.

I heard a ripping and a tearing, and Jasper looked down and grinned as his massive quads tore their way out of his light summer pants. And then he stood there, enormous chest heaving, flexing his arms in front of him, and displaying his grapefruit sized biceps. My God, Jasper looked completely different. So much mass and definition, he looked like a seasoned bodybuilder right out of one of those magazines we jerked over. “Yes!” he shouted “YES! I got fucking HUGE!”

Too bad for Steve and Toby that they chose this moment to wake up. “Oh my God,” gasped Steve.

Jasper looked down, saw them and smiled. “Yes, you may address me as your god,” he said. “For I will be your god. I will be the god of this entire shit hole town.” Then Jasper reached down and grabbed Steve with one arm and Toby with the other and with his incredibly muscular body bulging and heaving, he lifted them off the ground. They struggled but they couldn’t free themselves. “You feel my power? Do you?” There was silence as they just stared at him. “DO YOU?” he shouted, shaking them. Each of them started nodding their head and feebly mumbling yes. “And this is just the beginning,” he said.

Then he tossed them away. They flew about twenty feet before they hit the ground rolling. “Go tell your friends their Waterloo is here—No, never mind. They’re too stupid to know what that means. Tell them they’re fucked.”

Then Steve and Toby got up and ran, leaving their bikes behind them.

“This might be a lot easier than I thought,” said Jasper, still flexing for himself.

“Told you,” said Roy.

Suddenly I got the feeling I walked in on the middle of a conversation. “What’s going on?”

”What’s going on,” said Jasper, “is we’re going to clean up this town.”

“Clean it up? What do you mean clean it up?” I asked.

“I’m tired of being shoved around and treated like trash. I want to be able to sit in a public restaurant with you without being harassed. There’s no reason to put up with it anymore, now that we don’t have to.” And then he flexed and felt his pumped up bicep. “Like iron,” he said and inside his tight pants I could see his rod stiffening, getting long and hard. “I can’t wait to get started.” he said.

“You guys sound like you’re going to war,” I said.

‘The war’s already started, in case you haven’t noticed. I’m talking about fighting back… and winning.”

“Shouldn’t we get bigger?” asked Roy grinning.

“Yes,” breathed Jasper, clenching his fists and making his forearms bulge, “a lot bigger.”

“What are you going to do with that other baggy?” asked Roy.

“That’s all I’ve got for now,” said Jasper. “I got the minerals from one of the mineralogists at the mine. I’ll have to go back for more. In the mean time, this should go to you.” He held the baggy out to me.

“Me?”

“You’re the smallest of us. Things are coming to a head. You’ll need to start growing.”

“Wait a minute. What happened to “take this at your own pace?””

“Sorry,” said Jasper. “They came at us a lot faster than I expected. We don’t have time for that now. Take the minerals.”

“No way,” I said. “I may have to go through this, but I’m taking it slow.”

“Well, if you don’t want it,” said Roy, and he reached down and plucked the baggie from Jaspers hand, and before we could say anything else, he up ended it into his mouth.

“Mmmm, tangy,” he said smacking his lips. Then suddenly he exhaled “Ooommph.” All the air rushed out of him like someone punched him in the stomach. “Phew, that stuff’s got a kick,” he said, sucking air back into his lungs. “But Damn, I can feel it working already.” The he closed his eyes and smiled. “Oh yeah. Oh fuck yeah…” Then we heard a weird kind of creaking, snapping noise. Roy raised his hand and we all saw his enormous paw stretch out longer and wider. “Whoa,” said Roy. And the strange noise got louder and we could see the same thing happening to his feet. “This is intense!” And then he began stretching up taller. Christ, he was already about seven feet tall, and in seconds he had shot up another two or three inches. “Wahoo!” he shouted, “and the view keeps getting better and better!” The veins all over his body started to pulse, and then Mount Roy started to erupt. His muscles, already huge by any definition, began bursting out of him. Heaving, swelling, bulging, his soccer ball biceps expanded into watermelons and his triceps, blowing up on the other side of his arm, grew twice again as big as that. His chest nearly doubled in size, each pec looking like it was smashed against the other until I heard that cracking, snapping noise again and his entire frame stretched wider, giving them room and making his mountainous shoulders impossibly broad with delts like hard veiny beach balls.

“YEAH!” yelled Roy, flexing his monumental arms, as his impossibly huge thighs ripped out the sides of those homemade shorts he was wearing. And then another bulge, this one at the front of those shorts started swelling and straining the cloth. A second later the shorts blew apart, as his mammoth member came tearing out of them. Damn, it was huge, more than a foot long and as thick as a coke can.

“Whadaya think?” He grinned, looking down over those monstrous pecs at me. “Am I the fucking sexiest thing you ever saw?”

Mouth hanging open, I nodded silently. What could I say? I was struck dumb by those impossibly blue eyes twinkling at me from that boyishly beautiful face sitting on top of a body that was a seven foot three inch tall, four and a half foot wide, heaving tower of muscle, with arms larger than a grown man’s body, and veiny biceps that bulged out twice the size of my head—not to mention a cock that could choke a horse. There couldn’t be anything sexier anywhere on the planet.

“Do you want me?” he asked.

I hesitated. I mean, who wouldn’t want him, but he was still Roy and he was still seventeen. And then there was Jasper, who I now knew I loved, and who was getting pretty damn sexy in his own right. But he’d never be a sexy as Roy. No, nothing could ever be as sexy as Roy.

When I didn’t answer straight away, Roy frowned. “Jeeze, I just don’t get you. Well, let me know when you make up your mind. I’m going for a moon walk.”

“Roy, don’t,” said Jasper. “It’s too soon.”

“Fuck that,” said Roy. “I’m outta here.” Then he turned and holy crap, he just leapt into the air. He must have traveled about fifty feet before he hit the ground again, and then he just leapt straight up again and went another fifty feet.”

“Whoa,” I said.

Jasper just shook his head. “He shouldn’t be doing that. He’s going to draw too much attention to himself.”

“I don’t get it,” I said. “What is he doing?”

“Just think of astronauts on the moon,” said Jasper. “His body is designed for a much stronger gravity now. Earth’s gravity is having less and less of an effect on him. Yesterday he could only jump about thirty feet.”

“Is he going to float away?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” said Jasper. “It’s possible that eventually he’ll get strong enough to jump into orbit, but that would probably kill him. It’s something we’ll all have to look out for.”

“Are you serious?”

“Completely. I don’t think you realize what it is we’re becoming, beings of almost infinite strength. There won’t be much that’s beyond us when the change is done.” He was looking at his flexed bicep with that hungry expression again. “I’ve got to get some more minerals. You better go after him. Keep an eye on him. Make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid.”

“And what if he decides to do something stupid? What am I supposed to do about it?”

“Are you kidding? He’ll probably do anything you ask him to.”

“And why would he do that?”

“You really don’t see it, do you?”

“See what?”

“Roy has a huge crush on you. He always has. Haven’t you noticed him hitting on you every five minutes?”

“But that’s Roy. He hits on everybody.”

Jasper just shook his head. “He once told me that you were the only reason he stayed in Patch of Grass.”

“Me? But I’m nothing special.”

“He thinks you are. So do I. And I promise you, he doesn’t look at me the way he looks at you.”
“He doesn’t?”

“And it’s a good thing, too, because I don’t know if I could keep turning him down the way you do.”

“But he’s still a minor…” I said.

“Maybe, but I’m not made of steel… at least not yet.”

“Would you really…?”

“Sorry, but yes. And I wouldn’t blame you if you did. If he were any hotter, he’d go supernova. Besides, he’ll be eighteen in two weeks. I think we can give you both a little time off for good behavior.”

“I… but… but… but…”

“You better hurry up and get after him,” Jasper said, pointing.

I looked over and saw the massive form of Roy hurtling himself through the air. He was already pretty far off. I gave one last look at Jasper, who was looking at the ground.

“Go on. Get going,” he said. And I did. I made a dash for my car, thank God, it wasn’t too far away, because Roy was getting further and further away every second. I took off after him wondering where he was going, where was he leading me, and what would happen once we got there.

Last edited by Jaypat; December 28th, 2012 at 06:04 AM.
Thanks
The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to Jaypat For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (December 27th, 2012), abbraxis (December 28th, 2012), aguamentii (December 27th, 2012), aiden831 (December 28th, 2012), AKA (January 1st, 2013), amauiguy (January 2nd, 2013), anglekindle (December 27th, 2012), bb600 (December 28th, 2012), beachdude (December 27th, 2012), bigbearny (December 28th, 2012), Blake (December 28th, 2012), Braun1 (December 28th, 2012), chocomus (January 3rd, 2013), cremefraiche (December 29th, 2012), dago12582 (December 27th, 2012), darkluster4 (December 27th, 2012), deadguy2k3 (December 27th, 2012), dickasauras (December 27th, 2012), digger (December 30th, 2012), Dodger (December 30th, 2012), fleXodus (December 28th, 2012), growboy2001 (December 29th, 2012), hardmuscl4life (December 28th, 2012), Herald (December 29th, 2012), hshunk (January 1st, 2013), Jaekel (February 25th, 2013), jcb60970 (May 23rd, 2013), Jockmorphr (January 1st, 2013), joel24242 (December 28th, 2012), Kit Werecat (May 23rd, 2013), Kymuscleboy (December 29th, 2012), Londonboy (December 28th, 2012), luv4muscle (December 27th, 2012), Mad Dog (December 30th, 2012), mavucla (December 27th, 2012), michaelv2 (December 28th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (December 27th, 2012), miniace2009 (December 28th, 2012), mlbjock (December 27th, 2012), muscl4life (December 28th, 2012), muscular (December 29th, 2012), musqlure (December 27th, 2012), Neonando (December 30th, 2012), nnnrg (December 30th, 2012), nonemalessnone (January 4th, 2013), nvb2 (December 27th, 2012), Otaru_grower (December 30th, 2012), portamivia (December 30th, 2012), renbear (December 27th, 2012), RJRAC (December 27th, 2012), scot158f (December 27th, 2012), sonic260 (December 27th, 2012), swinginbusdoors (December 29th, 2012), The Pecman (January 7th, 2013), TheHugeMan (October 19th, 2013), timaanv (December 29th, 2012), TKnTexas55 (December 27th, 2012), Trontastic (December 28th, 2012), umlerian49 (December 29th, 2012), Weasel (January 1st, 2013), wrestlejock646 (December 27th, 2012)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2012, 04:39 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Talk about total package! It had tender, heartwarming moments, amazing feats of strength and as always incredibly hot muscle growth scenes! I am really torn, I originally thought the main guy should be with Jasper, but Roy has his charms...and why can't they just live like a couple of three? Maybe that's the way things work on the Environment...

Phenomenal!

#3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2012, 08:32 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Awesome story! Looks like a saga in the making! You've introduced a pretty wild premise, and I'm looking forward to where you take us!
  #4   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
I always wait patiently for your stories, and when the next part comes out I know I'm not going to be disappointed. Thanks for another awesome part and I look forward to reading more.

- Shamshad Khan
Thanks
  #5   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2012, 08:21 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demandred View Post
I always wait patiently for your stories, and when the next part comes out I know I'm not going to be disappointed. Thanks for another awesome part and I look forward to reading more.
Yea, me too, and when I'm finished I can't wait for the next chapter! This is such a wild and crazy, sexy, charming story... thanks for writing.

Also, "Patch of Grass" is probably the best small town name ever.
  #6   Add to Dodger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:22 AM

Dodger is on a distinguished road
Love this story

Hope it. Onto he's some day.
Thanks