The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,281 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
My Muscle Obsession - Part One

[I was trying to do one story for each of the twelve days of Christmas, but that didn't work out. Here's a little fun tale for a cold day. I hope it helps to continue some Christmas joy.]

I didn?t even try to stifle the loud half-moan, half-growl that bellowed from my mouth as I gazed at my naked upper torso in the bathroom mirror. It didn?t matter that my roommate, Pete, might hear and come wandering down the hall to see what was happening. I was jacked up ? in numerous ways - from my hot shower and the remaining droplets of water highlighted my muscles in a way that only egged on my self-adulation even more. I fucking loved what was reflected back for me in the mirror. I let the large fluffy towel drop to the ground, adoring how my thin waist helped to emphasize the insane muscle-spread of my upper body towering above. I could feel myself slipping into what I called a big old-fashioned worship trance and this caused my long arching rod to begin its hefty rise. My ass cheeks tightened slightly as I gave in to the inevitable ? a post shower hot wank session triggered by my own bulging muscles. I stared at my large hardening nipples, another sign of my excitement.

?Yeah, I thought I recognized the horny cry of the beast. The big man?s getting off on his own body again, I see.?

I didn?t even look at the reflection of little Pete in the doorway when I heard his voice. I was already too involved with groping myself and feeling the all-too-familiar hardness. I knew he was leaning against the bathroom doorframe watching me and I was sure his cock had already begun to have the same reaction as mine, although his was still covered by his slacks. It didn?t matter if Petey watched me get off on myself ? as a matter of fact I kind of liked it. I liked it a lot. I wasn?t into him or anything ? it?s just that I loved being admired. By this point he was used to me walking around nude, usually with a raging hard-on, and he had definitely heard me dump hundreds of big cum loads as I fondled my huge body. I don?t think I could have surprised my roommate in any way and, besides that, I knew he got off on my muscles almost as much as I did. I smiled at the sound of his voice and continued to run my hands all over my still-wet, big body.

?I can?t help it, man. I?m just feeling so fucking huge ? all over. I can feel that my pecs have grown. It?s also obvious as hell my legs are exploding. But it?s my massive guns that are driving me wild the most, man. Look at these fuckers, Petey, and tell me I?m not growing.?

?Damn, Sid, you look like you?ve added a ton of muscle. How many more pounds this month??

?Not sure, dude, but it seems like a hell of a lot. I?m just feeling thick as shit, bro. I can?t keep my hands off of myself.?

?I can see that. Oh man, those guns look so fucking hot. How big are they, Sid??

?I blasted ?em at the gym this afternoon, dude, and they taped out at twenty-one and a half. I asked some tiny fucker to measure the things for me and he almost fainted as he read the number. The poor guy?s dick is probably blistered by now ? from all the jerking off he?s doing from seeing my arms. Look at how they?ve swollen up something monstrous, dude. They make my mouth water.?

?Looks like they make something else leak, too, man.?

?Yeah, I can?t help that, dude. I think pumping up my muscles big makes my balls churn out extra hot juice. I?m spurting off pre-cum all the time ? usually just from a quick grope session of one of my own arms. I can?t help it. I catch myself flexing all the time and I don?t even realize I?m doing it. Even a few minutes can?t pass without me looking down at my bulging biceps or, better yet, cupping those hard bowling ball-sized muscles with my hands and trying to squeeze them. Nothing bones me up quicker than feeling my tensed gun, dude. It?s kind of scary but I can even get my rocks off something powerful just by staring at my own reflection when I?m blasting out a double bi pose ? there?s nothing hotter, man.?

?I couldn?t agree more, Sid.?

?Yeah, I love how my little roomie loves staring at my big body, too. Your little pecker?s hard all the time just because I walk around nude, ain?t it, bro??

?How could it not be, man? You?re so fucking huge.?

?And still growing, little Petey, still growing. But right now it just feels fucking awesome to be this gigantic. Look at how my pecs heave up and down when I inhale deeply, man. You ever seen a chest look so powerful? Look how thick and wide these puppies are now, bro. And, shit, when I bounce all this muscle up and down it?s so fucking hot. Just look at my chest avalanche, dude. Man, that?s such an incredible turn-on.?

The two giant slabs of beef protruding above my tiny muscled waist heaved up and down in unison. I had started my pectoral dance to impress Pete, but the sight of all that massive muscle rolling upward and then being controlled even more as it descended now demanded all of my attention. I forgot my roommate was in the doorway and stared at the gorgeous striations stacked across my chest. I watched as I manipulated sinew and hard meat, forcing it to bend and pulse to my will. I loved the power my huge chest exuded ? a sign of hard work in the gym and of a beast that blasts his pecs intensely. My cock jerked up and down as I contemplated the strength within the hardness of those mounds of beef, jumping up and down. I started to crave the pain that followed an intense set of heavy benching. I could even begin to feel my hard nipples tingling more at the thought of the weighted bar rubbing against them as I thrust it into the air and then methodically let it lower back down, causing my upper torso to thicken everywhere. I slowly moved into a side chest pose, pulling my arm back hard and making the bicep bulge even more. I stared in awe at how my pecs jutted out in a way that screamed potency and male supremacy. My hard nipples poked outward like mini hard-ons. Pete?s heavy breathing registered in my consciousness on some level, but I was too busy using my lust for the monstrous chest in the mirror to drive more blood and juice into my cock. I tightened the pose even more and spoke through gritted teeth.

?Yeah, that?s it. Just look at those powerful pecs. Damn, I look hot. I?m as thick as a bus. That fucking chest you see is impenetrable. Look at all that bulging muscle. I bet you want to suck on these dense slabs of meat, huh Petey? You?d like to taste all this Grade A beef, wouldn?t you? Shit, I want to suck on those muscle pillows myself, man. I could twist those nips so much that I?d blast a bucket of cum. My teats are so hard that it takes some rough abuse to register anything against all that muscle, but I know how to make myself feel good ? real good. Look at that chest, dude. It?s fucking huge.?

?Push it out further, Sid. Flex that muscle for me.?

I have no idea where a sudden burst of inner strength came from, but I inhaled hard and actually pumped out my pecs even more. The sight nearly made me bust out a big wad and I could tell by his sudden gasp that Pete was impressed, too. My arms were beginning to shake a little since I was tensing so hard and my face was turning a little red. I continued to stare at my marvelous bulging chest, though, and loved how everything ballooned out powerfully. I finally exhaled and released the pose, feeling relief immediately, but also missing the tight hefty pecs swelling out over my forearm, which had been cupped beneath. My body was on fire, though ? desperately demanding more intense flexing. I immediately shot both arms up into the air in a double biceps pose. Pete inhaled loudly, shocked at how my beefy arms powered up into massive muscled peaks.

?Aw fuck, look at those guns, man. I told you I blasted the hell out of them today at the gym. I bet you these fucking things are blowing past twenty-two now. Look at those peaks, dude. You ever seen something so powerful??

?Never, Sid.?

?Damn, I feel so strong right now. I bet I could curl you with one arm, bro. Look at how swollen my bi?s are. Shit, they?re peaking higher than my head. God, I love the sight of my big arms. I feel like I could bring down a building ? you know, like that dude, Samson. Look at those veins snaking over both muscled peaks, roomie! I could easily let go right now and cover that mirror with a shit load of jizz. I?m leaking big time, Petey ? look at that healthy gob of semen being pumped out of my cock, simply because of these flexed guns. My pre-cum is thicker than most guy?s entire wad and it?s all because of these bulging muscles, dude. Oh fuck, I got to lick one of these super-sized arms or I?m going to explode.?

I heard my little roomie begin to moan as I turned my head and brought my lips and tongue into the monstrous biceps bulging to the right. I could still taste some of the water from my shower ? mixed in with some of my sweaty saltiness and warmed up from my hot body, on fire from the flexing. I raised my arm a little and pressed the tensed muscle into my face, realizing that my nose bent to the side because of the hardness of my biceps. I let my tongue run along the protruding vein and I was sure I could feel blood pumping more strength into my arm. I started to moan a little, myself, and started kissing the muscled peak like it was my date for the evening. I couldn?t get close enough to the huge biceps to satisfy my need for worshipping. I released my other arm from its intense flex and started running my fingers all around my massive gun, working my lips and tongue in between my groping. I was sure the show was driving Petey insane, but it didn?t matter ? mainly because I was in muscle seventh heaven, myself.

?Shit, the thing is hard as rock, Petey. I bet you want to feel it, don?t you. You want to run your tongue all over my bulging gun, too. It?s like kissing stone, man, and it almost feels like it can?t be something connected to me. But I?ve worked these arms hard, man. I?ve lifted more weight than you could ever dream of pumping up and down, bro. I?ve built these powerful guns so people like you will notice. I love it when my shirt is so tight that people can only stare at the material cutting into my biceps. It?s like everyone is waiting for me to flex slightly and rip the sleeve. Oh fuck, that thought is hot. I?m going to borrow one of your shirts tonight, Petey, and I?m going to burst out of it like it was tissue. You want to see these arms shred your little shirt, don?t you bro. Yeah, we?d both get off on that ? my bulging biceps blasting through stretched-out puny sleeves. And then I?d demolish the thing by swelling my powerful chest and back, too. You?ll have to film that, dude, so I can watch it over and over. Oh fuck, this arm even tastes huge, man. Can you imagine when I get these fuckers up to twenty-five inches, bro? You?ll be able to ride the massive things like a pony. Oh hell yeah, seeing your little body bouncing up and down on my big arms ? that will make us both shoot off like it?s the Fourth of July.?

By this point I had, once again, forgotten all about Pete. I was in lust for my own body and my focus was my guns. I brought both of my arms back into a double biceps pose and marveled again at how huge the peaks were. I started twisting my forearms to make the bulges dance a little and then squeezed harder to make them tense higher. I couldn?t believe how thick my arms looked ? both my biceps and my forearms. It was obvious why this particular pose is what most people thought of when they referred to bodybuilders. It was the flex of power ? big arms radiating strength and dominance. I loved how my arms ballooned out when lifting at the gym. I knew tons of people stole glances in my direction whenever I was working arms ? or when I was working any part of my body, for that matter ? but especially my guns. Biceps were the muscle that made other men jealous or weak in the knees. It was a special treat for me when I got the chance to show off my arms ? making the biceps bulge when shaking someone?s hand, wearing a tank top on the weekend and flexing a little when ordering a drink at the coffee shop, or being asked at the gym to pump one of the big things in a guy?s face after he cornered me in the locker room and begged. I was still amazed at how often that happened. I loved to raise my forearm slowly and make the massive gun take its time getting to a full flex. It was always fun to see a guy keep thinking the bulge couldn?t grow any bigger and then blasting the thing beyond his wildest dreams.

I loved it best when pumping up my gun made some guy pump out a load of his precious cream, though. I could send myself into adrenaline overload if I got the chance to flex for some muscle whore who would get so excited by my massive arm that his body started flopping around uncontrollably as he gave up his man juice in homage to the work I?ve done to get myself huge. I loved to encourage the explosion, too, by talking all things cocky as I flexed my gun for the dude. Guys seem to love it most when I talked about myself or when I cheered their teetering cocks on for fun. ?Fuck, look at that giant arm,? was a favorite. So was, ?Shit, man, the lust in your eyes is making my gun grow bigger than ever.? Guys loved it when I seemed shocked to hell by my own size and liked it, especially, if I tied my sudden growth somehow to them. ?Man, I saw you watching me while I worked out and I was able to lift about fifty pounds more than ever before. You got these big arms pumping up harder than ever. Look at that flex, bro. You ever seen anything so big?? These kinds of comments were usually what caused the little fuckers to go over the ejaculation edge and fill their gym shorts with sticky love for Sid?s arms. Oh hell yeah, it was best when I could make a guy cum without even touching himself. Just having my big massive mound of muscled hard flesh bulging in front of his face made most guys blast off something fierce, which usually caused loud moans, eyes rolling to the back of the head, and their spent bodies to crumble to the ground. Sometimes I would bend down to some dude kneeling on the floor and put my arm near him again, asking, ?Did this monster thing just cause a grown man make a mess in his undies? Gee, I?m sorry about that, bro.?

When a guy asks to have his picture taken with me it?s a big turn on, as well. I love muscling my big body up beside a smaller dude and having a photo snapped that highlights our size difference for posterity. I usually ask to see the shot after it?s taken, just to get off on how my hulking figure dwarfs the other man. It?s especially great if the other guy has a tank top on or a shirt that shows off his body ? just so I can see how much larger my arms are or how my pecs look super sized compared to his. If I can convince the guy to flex in front of me I can spring some pretty stiff wood when I see how my fucking biceps bulge out thicker and higher than his arms - and it?s best when the dude is actually kind of built. I love comparison shots that emphasize how huge I am standing next to a guy that other dudes view as big. It?s so hot to know that some little guy is going to be pounding his meat raw every time he looks at the picture. I?ve even asked for a few copies so I can have some jerking material, too. The best damn bonus is when my flexed arm is about twice the size of a guy?s head. I make sure I get a shot with my gun near his noggin, just to see how much I?ve powered these big arms into something monstrous.

I only egg a guy on if I know he likes it, though. I?m not a bully or anything. I torment little Pete daily by walking around nude, working out in the middle of the living room, flexing whenever I want to, or by standing close enough for him to feel the heat pouring off my huge body ? but it?s because I know he digs it more than anything else in the world. I hear my roomie whacking off daily after he?s had a little altercation with my big muscles. I sometimes do heavy curls off to the side when he?s watching television and sure enough soon he has to go release some tension. I come out to eat breakfast with my cock flopping free and my muscles bulging out all over and I know he?ll beat off before he goes to work. I leave my door open when I?m groping my own muscles and pumping out a load and before I even count to ten he?ll run to the bathroom in hopes of making it to the toilet or a towel before he starts spewing. But I also know that Pete?s an arm man - just like me. The poor dude never looks me in the face when he?s talking to me. He just glances up every now and then because he?s too busy moving his gaze from one of my big guns to the other. He doesn?t even try to hide his undying lust for my bulging biceps anymore. At first he was shy and only stole glances ? continuously ? but now he just stares at my arms whenever we are around each other. It helps that I?m much taller than him and his face is actually even with the massive mounds hanging down from my wide shoulders. It frustrates him to hell when I make my biceps twitch or just come straight out and flex them while we?re talking ? mainly because he goes into a Sid-muscle trance and can only focus on the tensed muscle.

I?m pretty impressed by Pete?s devotion to my arms, though. He is so enamored by my huge swollen guns that he actually almost never notices my large cock. It?s kind of crazy ? for a gay man to save his drooling and panting for two killer biceps and not for the thick long shaft that hangs deliciously between my giant thighs. I?ve even plopped the heavy piece of meat on the dining room table when Pete and I are talking and he never looked down, he just continued to lust after my arms. So, to reward his almost creepy single-minded focus of my arms, I do as much as I can to highlight the beautiful things for his jerking-off pleasure. Every night before he goes to bed I use some extra heavy dumbbells for single armed curls, just so I?ll get an extra pump and I know he?ll have cum-filled dreams about my powerful biceps. We?ll be watching John Stewart and I?ll be cranking out reps ? listening to him count in whispers. He loves sitting near me so he can see the veins on the top of my peaks pop out even more as I blast my guns. I also make sure I always do the heavy lifting around the house ? just to show off. When we go grocery shopping I?ll let him carry one bag and I?ll load my big arms with the other ten, lifting them up and down as we walk in from the car, just to excite him. He loves it most when we need to tighten a screw for some reason because I?ll forgo the electric screwdriver just to make my arms swell as I twist the hand tool hard ? loving how he stares at my arms as I work. And most of all, he loves it when I choose to do chin ups on the bar he put across the doorway to the den. I knew he put it there just so I would show off, so I couldn?t let him down. I like to lift my nude body up and down about a hundred times when he?s paying bills or talking on the phone ? it?s fun to see him get distracted as he watches my arms start to balloon up and water beads start sliding down the massive biceps as I begin to work up a sweat.

I?ve come to realize, though, that I love all of these things as much as little Petey. I?m as big of a whore for my muscles as he is. But it is also more than that. I love what my muscles can cause within Petey?s head and at his crotch. To have some guy completely mesmerized by my body is such a fucking compliment, but it even seems sweeter when it?s my little roommate. Knowing he?s squirting precious cum for my big muscles on a daily basis helps fuel me on in the gym and in my continuous beef show at home. I want to keep growing for the little guy. I want my body to fucking amaze him on a regular basis, causing him the perpetual wood he desires. And, in turn, my cock tends to stay hard, as well. I?m constantly thinking up new ways to emphasize a specific part of my body for Petey or looking for opportunities to make him run down the hall because his dick is too overwhelmed by some lift I?ve done or a specific flex and he?s about to explode. Can there be a better tribute to the work I?ve put into my muscles than this. It?s hot as hell to walk around in the world and know that grown men get tremendous pleasure just from stealing a glance at you in the elevator or shyly asking you questions about your size and you blow them away with your answers. Pete?s favorite day of the month is when I ask him to help me measure my progress. His little hands shake and his voice cracks as we wrap the tape around my huge bulges. I always save my guns for last, knowing he?s going to go all wide-eyed and turn very silent as he gets to reach around my flexed biceps. He always takes his time when measuring my arms as if he?s afraid it might be his last chance to do have the special treat. I love watching the lust in his eyes as I pump up my upper arm and stretch the thing a lot further than he anticipates ? even though we do it every month. I have a feeling that if I merely said the word ?lick? while he was measuring, my little roommate would immediately begin to feast on my flexed beef without a second thought. I, of course, make things worse by saying things like, ?Wow, look at how much this big guy has grown, Petey!? or, ?Shit, man, I can feel the blood pumping into my arms like you wouldn?t believe, roomie. I bet I?ve put on at least an inch of new muscle.? This builds up the anticipation and the little guy is always ready to bust his biggest wad by the time that we?re done.

All of this great muscle memory had taken me away from my present self-worship and it barely registered to me that Pete was still in the doorway. I focused again on my flexed arms, lowering and raising my forearms a few times just to re-emphasize the pump. My body was covered in large goose bumps and I couldn?t tell if it was from my little trip through muscle turn-ons at the gym and at home or from my present adoration of my huge guns. It didn?t matter, either way; I was fully hard and ready for the big finish. I was much too far into worshipping my body to turn back now. I also had a feeling that Petey was even closer to release than I was. I had different plans for how things were going to explode this particular evening, however. For the first time since the muscle show had begun I turned to look at Pete?s face in the mirror.

?How about you don?t go running down the hall to your room tonight, little roommate? Why don?t you stay right here and we?ll both get off to my bulging muscles together? I know you bust a wad after every power show I give you and I thought it might be fun to do it together. We could have some extra pleasure spanking our monkeys together. What do you say, Petey? I think you?d like seeing this big man get off up close and personal.?

?Um . . . I don?t think so, Sid. I think we should end this little exchange before we get into some trouble.?

?You think I can stop this massive body once it gets rocking and rolling towards a ball-busting explosion, Petey? Right now, every huge muscle is power pumping all my thick blood right into that huge cock you see dangling between my tree trunk legs. I couldn?t stop this speeding train even if we both wanted to. Come on into the bathroom, sport, and help your big pal get off. I bet I?ll cause you to spill your juice, too. It will probably intensify the pleasure ten-fold. Tell your buddy, Sid, what turns you on about his huge muscles, bro, and we?ll make some dreams come true. My girlfriend doesn?t admire my hard bulges as much as you do.?
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (January 1st, 2013), archer (December 29th, 2012), coolman69 (December 29th, 2012), curinga (December 31st, 2012), gingy123 (December 29th, 2012), gogr2 (December 30th, 2012), Hanugumo (December 29th, 2012), hardmuscl4life (December 29th, 2012), iceman75 (December 29th, 2012), iluvmassivemusl (December 29th, 2012), Intopecs22 (December 29th, 2012), jcb60970 (December 31st, 2012), jetport58 (December 30th, 2012), Jockmorphr (December 30th, 2012), kezzz (January 3rd, 2013), littledude (December 30th, 2012), lobbyjay (December 29th, 2012), LoveEmBig (August 28th, 2013), Lucas88 (December 30th, 2012), Lukullus (December 29th, 2012), Mad Dog (December 30th, 2012), makurra (December 31st, 2012), milwmuscleguy (December 29th, 2012), muscular (December 29th, 2012), NearDC (January 4th, 2013), Otaru_grower (January 3rd, 2013), Reeza (December 29th, 2012), Riko (December 30th, 2012), rogsats (January 6th, 2013), sierraca (December 30th, 2012), sp00ner4 (December 30th, 2012), Spab (January 3rd, 2013), Terrylee Long (December 29th, 2012), thebestflex (December 29th, 2012), vlad (December 29th, 2012), weaknobody (December 31st, 2012), WJL (December 30th, 2012), worshipper (December 30th, 2012), xboy (January 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Hehe, another great read, I love your description, always have. Usually it's someone else obsessed with the muscle guy's body, though I guess to become a bodybuilder, you have to be obsessed with being as big and ripped as you possibly can be. Sid has the right to be any way, he has built up some very nicely built muscles, I would say most any guy, gay or straight, would be hard pressed not to be affected in some way when Sid passes by. Very nice again, can't wait to see more of any single thing that you write.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Londonboy (December 29th, 2012)
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2012, 05:39 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 View Post
Hehe, another great read, I love your description, always have. ...... I would say most any guy, gay or straight, would be hard pressed not to be affected in some way when Sid passes by. Very nice again, can't wait to see more of any single thing that you write.
What else can I add to what iceman has expressed so well?

Awesome!

Mdlftr
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
Londonboy (December 30th, 2012)
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2012, 09:40 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
In the spirit of Christmas I was just sure you were going to have Petey somehow (magically) gifting Sid with his ever burgeoning muscles. O well.
  #5   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2012, 05:02 AM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Great Stories

You always have great stories. Hot for me is how this Super Sid is inspired by his little Pete to grow even bigger.
  #6   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2012, 09:54 AM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
In the spirit of Christmas I was just sure you were going to have Petey somehow (magically) gifting Sid with his ever burgeoning muscles. O well.
Yeah, I thought Sid was going to be a wish fulfillment or robot created by Petey. I wouldn't have hurt the story because it would be a quick reveal at the end, and I'm sure no one held out that long.
The Following User Says Thank You to martinp13 For This Useful Post:
  #7   Add to kamaswami's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2013, 03:51 AM

kamaswami is on a distinguished road
I really loved this story. The descriptions, cockiness, and relationship between the characters were all spot on for me! I wouldn't change a thing and would love a part 2.
The Following User Says Thank You to kamaswami For This Useful Post:
Londonboy (January 3rd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options