The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.14 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2013, 04:13 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
New story: Life with nubians

Hey guys!

This story was is based on a very hot rp series I had with the great Mad Dog , but we both have been so busy it took a while to convert the logs into story, and when it was finally done we decided that it was a really great continuous material, hoping that other guys are willing to contribute to this section, whose activity has been very low in these days.

So in order to jump-start this section again, here we have a fresh new story!

The premisse is pretty simple: The daily life in a world where for unknown (official) reasons some black men have developed into behemoth standards, and for such reasons they are called "Neo Nubians".

Such gifted men are colossal, immense, incredibly huge, towering over the tallest "little guy", they have monstrously overdeveloped muscles, freakishly supersized endowments, and inhuman strength, and that's just some of their many advantages, but they don't want to be seen as some kind of superior beings, quite the contrary, they just want to interact with the rest of us in a very intimate way

So, in order to keep the spirit of this series, there are a few simple rules that a (very welcome) volunteer should follow on his post:

# 1 Neo Nubians characters ARE ALL MALE and must have predominantly African ethnic features.

#2 Despite their original immense size, they continue to grow by the same methods of "little guys": serious work out regime, proper diet and plenty resting periods. Any boosting methods are also avaiable

Stories are not necessarily linked, which means that one can post his own fantasy about such characters and the next volunteer is not forced to follow that particular story arch, just feel encouraged to share with the fantasies triggered by such premisses in your mind.

The first chapters will introduce the universe we have created, but you are all invited to join this thread, hopefully we will see a very exciting new thread popping with very intense scenes!

With no further due, we give you

LIFE WITH NEO NUBIANS

Part 1: Welcome to the Party!

Story by Mad Dog and Muscl4life

At only 19 years old Shane already felt that he had his whole life figured out. With a very well built 5'7" 158 pounds muscular frame and being blessed with the handsomeness of his spiked red hair, the fairest alabaster skin and keeping a well- trimmed a goatee, the youthful Irish guy was a very hard student, despite the fact of being really nice and easy going. Shane?s dream was to become a sports doctor to help high performance athletes.

Shane was understandably excited, after all he got accepted in one of the Ivy League University with full scholarship, his life was in the right track, he could just tell. The very handsome red haired boy still found that instead of moving into one of the dorms, they had found him a great place very near campus with a very low rent, he would have to share with second year student, but the guy back at the university assured him that everything would go smoothly.

The red haired freshman brought the last of boxes into the enormous townhouse built at the outskirts of university campus. The house was all renovated on the inside with a modern open concept, reinforced furniture and brand new stainless steel appliances. Shane was in awe, noticing how spacious and comfortable that place was, especially because he would be sharing that enormous house with just one other guy, a second year student named Jerome, which seemed very fortunate since that magnificent build could house at least a dozen guys.

After unpacking his clothes, Shane decided to explore his new home, he noticed how simply and skillfully decorated it was; the library was packed with several classic items, the kitchen was supplied with lots of healthy food, unlike anything one would expect from a college student.

The living room just popped out of one design magazine. The manly, sober, dark tone of the floor and the classic leather couches, the enormous 3D TV and all state of the art videogames and other gadgets installed.

Shane went downstairs to check the basement, which, unlike the rest of the house was messier, but at least it showed there were people living there. At one side, he saw the interesting arrangement of thick, expensive valuable books and heavy gym equipment, not to mention lots and lots protein shake cases scattered all over the place.

The freshman was so excited with his new house he didn?t even notice there was someone else in the bathroom. Then, he heard the shower going off, and Shane finally met his roommate.

There were rumors of a new kind of men. They were 100% male, and 100% of them were black and the media quickly nicknamed them ?Neo Nubians?. According to several reports over the world, these muscular wonders were much taller than the tallest NBA players, thicker and more muscular than six of the biggest NFL stars, each one of these humongous males was stronger than dozens of bodybuilders, powerlifters or strength athletes put together, and although Shane had seen the videos on the internet, he never actually believed on them; like most of people he just credited the pictures and footages of immensely muscular black men to some kind of ultra-modern software.

But it was no video he downloaded, it was real life and his eyes weren?t being deceived by any fancy Photoshop trick. He stood there watching as the monolith of obsidian muscle monster squeezed its way out of the bathroom. The towel was clinging around the thin waist, which was engulfed by the humongous freak of the immensely muscular back and the grotesquely thick thighs, compressing the mounds of the perfect huge bubble butt underneath the towel. The red haired guy finally realized that the nickname ?BIG J? was rather insufficient to describe his roommate.

?Oh, hello there?you must be Shane right? Sorry for not being there to greet you, I guess I lost track of time when I?m down here studying? The thunderous deep voice tone was sexier than Barry White?s.

?Erm?that?s alright?they had given the copy of the key?I came earlier to set my stuff?? Shane was actually impressed to the fact that his mind could manage to assemble understandable phrases, since his heart pounded inside his chest and the blood fled the brain area towards south.

The enormous guy was so freaking muscular that Shane could barely see his head among the immense pectoral shelves of smooth, glossy dark chocolate shade skin. Fortunately the ceilings were higher than most basements; still, the immense guy?s head was almost uncomfortably close to them.

?I am such a rude host, I?m sure they have told you already, but I?m Jerome, and I?m much honored to meet you Shane.? Jerome easily removed his tiny towel from his waist and hung it over his boulderous shoulder revealing another detail of the Neo Nubians anatomy that provoked a ferocious controversy around the internet.

As he strode closer to greet Shane with the biggest, harshest and manliest hand in the world, the water gently dripped off of his black skin, shimmering in the sunlight entering through the small basement windows. His muscles were stupendous, taking up most of the space in the room, bulging as if they had a life of their own off of the man's body.

?I didn?t mean to disturb your studying?I should get back upstairs.?

?He don?t sweat about it, little buddy! I was done studying for the day, I?m going to take lots of classes and I have to be prepared.? Jerome explained as he held Shane?s hand on his much bigger paw, gently admiring the alabaster skin.

?This is a great place, much better than the dorms!? Shane said at once, feeling obviously intimidated by the closeness of them, he tried his best not to stare at the giant cock hanging so low that it touched his very thigh.

?Heh, it sure is?I?m sure we?ll be not only great roommates but also good friends??Shane went red ad the man grinned at him, the giant could crush him like a bug, but instead of being a thug, the immense Jerome kneeled in front of his much smaller roommate, still being much taller, he continued to hold the hand of the porcelain skinned lad and gently kissed it with his luscious lips and those impressive manly yet juvenile looks.

?Thank you?? The red haired guy almost whispered.

Shane?s senses went into hyper drive ? could he possibly be a full-grown man? Looking at Jerome's face, one saw only a beautiful teenager in his prime, innocent and cute with the very well styled corn-rowed hair, with a few locks reaching down to his immensely thick neck, the contours of the monstrously developed deltoids pressed his pierced ears. His preposterous cock and balls slung themselves to and fro from his thighs as he walked, the cock likely 2 whole feet soft!

Jerome gently let go of Shane?s hand and stood back up to his full height and continued drying off, finally pulling on a glittering blue poser that barely covered half of his immense genitals, containing them against his body.

?So, I guess you?re taking the idea of living with a Neo Nubian pretty well huh? Most of guys simply ran off the moment they laid eyes on me?? Jerome casually commented as he lifted an enormous stack of steel plates with one hand and moved them around the basement.

Shane went immediately red. ?I?guess?I was taken of surprise, but it now makes sense to have just one guy in such an immense accommodation.?

?You?re absolutely right, that?s the reason I offered my own home for student housing, it?s much more comfortable and more fun than being cramped at the dorms, I actually don?t need you to pay any rent at all, it was just a stupid demand of the University.? The massive onyx behemoth explained.

?That?s very unselfish of you, Jerome.? The humongous African-American student grinned back the tiny man; poor little Shane had no clue Jerome had seen his profile since he applied for the university. The marvelous muscle man had made it possible for them to be roommates; he had a thing for fair skinned guys with red hair.

?Well, actually I like company. The house is empty now, but soon my fraternity brothers will be back from their vacations. They don?t live here, but we hang out a lot, you will love living here surrounded by a dozen Neo Nubians??

The idea hit Shane like a ton of bricks. He just gasped, and tried to keep his bearings, but it was not possible for him to avoid getting hard.

?Wow?if they?re as big as you, this place is actually small then??

?Heh, they?re not nearly as big as I am, but I see your point. We Neos take a lot of space, back on campus we have special designed classrooms donated to the university for courses that have more than 5 of us enrolled, but don?t worry; we?ll make sure to make some room in the house for you.? Jerome laughed out loud, which actually scared the little guy a bit.

?Let?s go upstairs, I have to eat something, this body needs over 10 thousand calories a day to keep building muscle mass.? Jerome led the way and Shane was marveled to watch the immense butt of his tight underneath the minuscule poser of his.

?I have to confess I didn?t think you guys were real?I mean, you are so massive and powerful, beyond human capabilities?? Shane casually commented as he watched Jerome moving around the kitchen. The glorious huge muscles of his immense frame seemed much more graceful when they were moving. It was almost like the rest of the world was in slow motion while Jerome moved perfectly, his body just looked invincible!

?Oh we are not beyond human standards, we just happen to be on the top of these standards.? Jerome prepared a humongous piece of tuna steak over the grill while he reheated the mashed potatoes in the microwave.

?But how come no one had ever seen you guys before?? Shane sliced the lettuce, trying to be more useful around the house.

Jerome gently placed his enormous hand on Shane?s shoulder.

?Most of people just preferred to believe they have never heard of us. In modern day societies with so many communication devices, the evidences of our existence became undeniable, but there are actually signs of Neo Nubians backtracking to the early stages of Egyptian dynasties. This historical gap between now and then is still a mystery but my theory is that these genetic cargo was not eliminated, but has been dormant in the male population and now under the right circumstances they?re once again active.?

Shane was taken aback. ?Why only males then? Wouldn?t it be more logical if these genes appeared on both sexes??

Jerome shook his head and retrieved the tuna steak off the grill, gently placing it over the wooden board.

?You see, the Neo Nubian characters are permanently associated to manhood, which you can attest by my humongous endowment. Men are in general taller and stronger than women, but this also depends on other genes, common to both genders. However, the extreme development of exclusive characters happens solely because men and men only carry the formidable Y gene, the key for manhood. The code for a Neo Nubian is carried by the Y gene, therefore only a male can be a Neo Nubian.?

Shane couldn?t help but looking down at the immense shaft of his godly massive roommate, blushing intensely, especially because Jerome had indeed caught his wondering eye, and they both grinned.

?You seem to know a lot about Neo Nubians?? Shane tried to slightly change the focus of their conversation, while he picked the plate Jerome offered him, noticing the enormous amount of food that youthful monster served.

?I have to be?my graduation paper is all about proving Neo Nubians are nothing but enhanced men, but still every single bit as human as the rest of our smaller brothers.? The immense monster sounded so deep, and so clever while he ate his share of food so voraciously.

?I?thought you were on your second year.? Shane answered flabbergasted.

?And I am, on my second year of Medical School, but if I pull my cards right I?ll graduate in just three?they have to understand we Nubians have a faster timing when it comes to education. Studies attest the human mind has one short period when information is apprehended very easily by the brain cells. Although in the rest of mankind it happens for a brief window in the early childhood, it continues throughout the whole life of a Neo Nubian.? Jerome stopped for a moment and tried to explain his peculiar features to the impressed little man.

?Wait?how old are you again?? Shane suddenly freaked out because judging by Jerome?s gorgeously youthful face; he could be in the same room with a naked giant underage minor!

?Heh, don?t worry, I?m 20 years old. All legal if that?s your fear?I know my looks can be deceiving, I guess I?ll be more grateful when I?m older, but right now it?s kind of embarrassing to be asked ID whenever I get into a bar?it doesn?t matter I?m freaking two feet taller than the bouncers, they still ask for my ID.? Jerome rolled his eyes, feeling a bit embarrassed for such juvenile features. He had finished with his food but calmly waited for his roommate to finish his share.

?Oh, that?s ?a relief? Shane just didn?t mind about his erection anymore and his tone was now openly flirting towards the immense roommate of his. ?So you?re not just taller, bigger, and more muscular, you?re smarter too?? The little guy toyed with his food, he was far too horny to be hungry.

The gorgeous monster chuckled; his muscles shook, the overall look of that beast was beyond Shane?s imagination. It didn?t matter how many times the red haired little guy had seen the pictures and videos, in real life that Neo Nubian?s muscles looked like they were morphed by the Maker.

?Well, intelligence is a relative concept, our brains are like sponges so they soak the information and process it much faster, but it doesn?t mean we are more intelligent?? Jerome really didn?t want to sound arrogant, although he understood most of little men couldn?t even grasp the idea of his potential.

?I just think you guys are awesome!? Shane finally said. His shy smile was so cute that Jerome couldn?t help but gently lowering his humongous bulk to hug the little dude in a very inappropriate way, but Shane would never complain about that.

?I know you do, Shane. That?s why I wanted you to come to my house. I have some contacts on the administration and when they were told a guy like you would be starting on campus, they knew I would love to host you while you attended our prestigious university . ? Jerome kneeled once again, he knew Shane couldn?t see his face because of the enormous pectoral masses of his enormous physique, so he simply picked in his arms and supported the little guy effortlessly.

Shane blushed so deeply. ?So, this was all orchestrated even before I arrived? Wow? I don?t know if I get angry or?flattered. I don?t think I?m worth all this work.?

Jerome chuckled. ?Well?when you have the kind of fetish of mine, it sure is worth.?

?So, you like red haired dudes, I?m sure there are lots of them on campus?? Shane affirmed as a matter of fact, but Jerome?s response surprised him.

?It?s not just about the color of your hair, it also has to do with being short and beautiful, the contrast of our skin tones is also very exciting. You look so nice against the hardness of my muscles, I really dig how small you are compared to me, little Shane.? Jerome spoke very softly, and he knew the little dude was loving warmth of the fresh minty breath so close of his mouth.

?Damn?how big are you?sir?? Shane realized Jerome?s humongous size was the one authority figure he actually loved to respect.

?Heh, what took you so long to ask? I guess you still think I?m some kind of mind trick huh? Well I?m very proud to tell you that I?m 8'3" tall and I currently 1689 pounds of hard hugely monstrously overdeveloped ebony muscle?and in case you?re still wondering?that python you?re staring at is full 4 feet and two inches long, and over 18 inches around.?

Shane was suddenly shocked. The monstrosity of such powerful physique translated in numbers sounded even more intimidating than the glorious image his eyes currently savored.

?Damn?I?ll never be able to?? Shane shook in sheer fear, but somehow the swift chuckling of Jerome soothed him.

?Of course you will, I?ve seen it a thousand times. You just are afraid of what you don?t know yet. I am aware of the size of my cock and I?ll make sure you just have what you can take. Part of my fetish is being too big, having to take care of my little guy. I know you are not able to take this monster by full, but we will have fun trying to see how far you can go, and in time you?ll get much, much better.?

?Shit?Jerome this is happening so fast. I?ve just arrived and you?re already trying to fuck me. We should take it easy?what if it doesn?t work? I mean, that would mean that I?d be kicked out of your house??

Jerome just sighed. ?You still don?t understand do you? I have been planning it, we have a pretty wide web of connections, and you were actually picked among several other dudes, because I dig you, man. You might have thought you were making your own choices, but in reality you were being brought to me, and now you?re finally home.?

?I?m not your fucking pet!? Shane felt disgusted for one moment. His life had been manipulated for one rich massive muscle guy just so he would become his sex toy. He tried to break free of the powerful grip, but it proved impossible.

Jerome eventually noticed that Shane continued in his useless resistance, so he just placed the guy back in the floor and took a deep breath. ?I am sorry?I didn?t mean to sound so creepy it?s just?well I was just responding to your desires??

?What are you talking about? I?ve never seen you before today!?

Jerome grinned. ?I know that, but you still have inner desires. You want to be dominated, overpowered, you like when your top tells you certain things. You fit the profile, that?s why I needed you here??

?Look, I admit I like a bunch of kinky stuff, but it doesn?t make me??

?The perfect match for a Neo Nubian?yeah you are, Shane. I told you before, we have certain perks and one of them is that our supercharged Y gene makes us so massive and powerful, but it also makes us super horny and sexual dynamos, but there?s a catch?although we can fuck everything that breathes, only a certain type of people REALLY can satisfy our ultra-enhanced libidos.?

?Wait?are you telling me that you Nubians all like guys like me??

?Heh, not quite exactly like you, but you?re not far from being right. At first I was the only one with this fetish, but as soon as my fraternity brothers shared their fantasies with me, I realized there was a pattern among our sexual behavior. All over the world, Neo Nubians search for one particular type of men ? shorter, lean built and sexually submissive. Most of them prefer Caucasian types like you, but there are many of us who also have a strong attraction towards Asian types.?

?Jerome, you say that like the world was your buffet!? Shane replied even more shocked.

?We just are not hypocritical, we like what we like. I mean, look at you. So beautiful, so tiny compared to me? we have so much potential together. You?ll see?you just need to give it a chance.?

Shane couldn?t believe in his own words. ?You?re fucking delusional. I?m out of here?? He declared as he went upstairs to get his things.

The little guy felt so nervous, he just hated the way Jerome treated him, like a new toy. It felt so degrading, so?sexy. Shane didn?t want to admit, not even to himself, but he never had been so turned on in his life. It was like Jerome could read his every fantasy; he was being played like a masterpiece violin in the hand of a genius.

?I really don?t mean you?re less of a person, just because you?re sexually submissive, Shane. It?s a complicated aspect of who I am.? The colossal Jerome said, his body was so freaking huge it exceeded the door width by at least one foot at each side.

?It?s a scary thing you know? Don?t I have the right to choose at all? Is it all biologically ready? I?m your bitch and that?s it?? Shane asked rhetorically.

?You?re not getting the big picture?I don?t want to make you some kind of toy. You?re not gonna be chained to my bed. You?re free to come and go whenever you want, you can date anyone you desire. I?m just your roommate, possibly a friend in the future?but I?m gonna fuck you A LOT. We both can?t control it, we?re sexual magnets to each other. That?s the beauty of the thing. Neos can have totally separate sexual and sentimental lives ? it?s really practical, a very selfish aspect of manliness, but still a very important part.?

?Let me get this straight? you are telling me that regardless how much we fuck, you?re not gonna be attached to me at all? For you sex is just totally different from love??

Jerome chuckled. ?You?ve watched too many chick flicks, buddy. I am just telling you that it?s cool if you don?t think you?re gonna want to fuck me, when in fact you can?t resist?I am just not gonna use it against you because?that?s a two way street.?

The powerhouse young man flexed his arms so hugely, taking a deep breath, his cock was barely ripping the blue posers. ?You don?t understand how you make me feel, it?s a very manly thing, when I see you, I need to get bigger and stronger, I need to be my best, to wow you, to overcome your fears and second guesses.?

Shane then realized the true double edged sword he had under his power.

?Damn?you?re like addicted to guys like me huh??

?Viciously?it?s our greatest pleasure. The same way I can easily make myself irresistible to you, it is possible for you to make lose any kind of control over my sexual urges. I just need to keep evolving for you, and it?s that flame that moves me ahead. I know you never met me before, but it happens with all the other guys I?ve fucked in my life. You dudes push us Neo Nubians forward, even without realizing it.?

?So, how come I am not doing it right now??

Jerome shrugged. ?You just don?t know what you?re capable of? yet. The human sexuality is a very intense journey. I can make you feel the most amazing orgasms in your life, and the same is true about me, but I promise that when you get the hang of it, you?re gonna be one dangerous little guy.?

Shane took a deep breath. ?I felt disgusted when you treated me like your thing downstairs, but I am still hard you know? Your words keep playing on my mind; you certainly know how to mess with me. I want to be able to do the same to you. Neo Nubian or not, I am not letting one guy take advantage of me so easily.?

Jerome squeezed into the room and just hugged the much smaller guy.

?I promise you will soon also be able to have me around your little finger??

?I don?t need that; I just want you to respect me. We are roommates, maybe we can be friends, but we can fuck all the times you need until then.? Shane grinned and he felt the humongous cock of the ebony beast growing hard against his much smaller body.

Jerome chuckled. ?You realize I never needed more than a few words to get a guy to the sack before??

Shane whispered ?And you better fuck me now before common sense hits me, huge monster!?

The immense Neo Nubian flashed his incredibly white smile, his cock already lifting Shane from the ground, pressed between the legs of the little perfect catch for Jerome.

?Welcome to the party buddy?welcome to a new world!?

To be continued.
beachdude (January 10th, 2013), Braun1 (January 6th, 2013), chaz (January 6th, 2013), flamedelft (January 5th, 2013), iceman75 (January 3rd, 2013), imfit (January 15th, 2013), Inhumanyuyin (January 3rd, 2013), makurra (April 19th, 2013), marki (January 28th, 2013), Maverick0095875 (January 3rd, 2013), meteorpm (January 7th, 2013), mlbjock (January 20th, 2013), muscular (January 4th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (January 3rd, 2013), rogsats (January 6th, 2013), troy46128 (January 3rd, 2013), weaknobody (January 7th, 2013), xenon (January 4th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options