The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 2.33 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to annoyingone's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2013, 08:21 PM

annoyingone is on a distinguished road
How to approach someone

So I realized on instagram that you can look under specific tags, and there's this one guy who looks so great and apparently went on a great musclegrowth journey. So I just followed him and the guy looks really cool and posts almost daily, and apparently he had a website that he said he'd give free consultation for people but he only gave a phone number and not an email, so I'm not really comfortable with calling him. He had the link of his FB on his account and I was wondering would it be weird to message him to ask him what his bulking/lifting/leaning routines were?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2013, 12:09 AM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up (What was life like before the internet?)

Short answer? Go for it. What's the worst that could happen? There's nothing weird about wanting advice and he clearly offered it right. I'm no expert on reaching out but from experience, NOTHING is every as scary/awkward as we imagine it. Ever.
  #3   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2013, 04:14 AM

Thanked 2,640 Times in 314 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Far be it from me to contradict, but there are plenty of things which are exactly as scary or awkward as you would expect. And a certain number which are actually worse.

Buuuuut I don't think this falls under that heading. You aren't propositioning him, you're asking for advice he has already offered through a different medium. Realistically, the worst he can say is "I really don't like having prolonged discussions via text, so either call me or bug off." Life is not a horror movie.
  #4   Add to annoyingone's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2013, 02:33 PM

annoyingone is on a distinguished road
Just an update. The guy was super nice and even offered to give me a lifting plan/bulking plan...but then I never heard from him again haha. I'm going to give it a bit before I bother him again but thanks for the encouragement everyone!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options