The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Objects of Desire (Part 1)

Part I of a new story. Not much growth, as is usually the case for beginnings, but it sets up the frame tale.
___

Part I
I remember meeting my roommate on move-in day, freshman year of college.

I extended my hand to shake and he said, ?Just a second.?

He vanished to the bathroom, citing the long drive as his reason.

?I?m sorry,? he said once he returned. ?I?m Josh.?

?Hi Josh, I?m??

??Tom, I know.?

So he knew who I was. I had sent him a message on Facebook, after all, but he never replied to me. This was our first exchange.

After some stilted pleasantries, we began to unpack. When we were mostly situated, we went to the dining hall to get our first taste of school food?it was okay, I guess?but Josh did not talk at all. In fact, he seemed to be avoiding looking at me. It was a little off-putting, but I figured the kid was just shy. He was of average height, with short blond hair, but his build was slight.

Once back at the room, I put on some music and rested on my newly-made bed. After a few songs, Josh spoke to me for the first time without me having to start the conversation.

?Tom, there?s something I need to tell you,? he began, ?to warn you about, actually.?

I looked over. ?Okay. Is everything alright with you??

Josh sighed. ?I have this effect on people that you should really know about. Otherwise things could start happening and you would not know what is going on.?

I told him that whatever it was, he could tell me. And that?s how I heard this story?Josh?s story.

?It began last winter, during my senior year of high school,? he said, sitting down on his bed. ?Over Christmas break I had gone through a late growth spurt?I must have grown at least an inch or two over a few weeks. When I got back to school, everything felt different, somehow. I was the one who had changed, but I began to look at other people differently. The whole world took on a new feeling.?

Okay, so he was a late bloomer and started noticing girls more.

?Especially guys I liked,? he said quietly.

He was gay. There was something I did not expect, but it did not really change my opinion of him. Maybe it was not his relatively small size that made him shy?maybe he was just nervous about coming out to me. I nodded slightly, letting him know that I was okay with it.

?Things probably started happening as soon as I returned to school, but it was not until the middle of January that I first noticed it happening myself.?

He spoke with a steadier voice. He seemed surer of himself now that he had gotten the whole gay thing out of the way. But evidently he still had more to say, so I asked, ?What was happening??

?This is going to be hard to explain,? he looked at me directly for the first time, ?and even harder for you to believe. But it?s only right that I tell you. You?ll see it to be true soon enough.?

I honestly did not know what to expect. I could not tell if he was going to a dark place, revealing something he was ashamed of, or if this was something exciting for him?he was being very cautious, but his voice indicated that he was anticipating something.

?It was in gym class, third period, that I saw it for the first time. There were a couple of cute guys in my class: a really handsome, dark-haired guy named Steven and Rodney, who was a sophomore but better developed that most of the juniors and seniors. He played on the football team and it showed in his build.

?Our group was doing weightlifting that unit, and those two put on quite a show. Rodney, in particular, was doing bicep curls and really pumping them out, his biceps contracting with every upswing. Steven may not have been as big, but he wore a sleeveless T and was nicely defined. You could really tell he had a nice V-taper as he performed pull-ups.

?I was focusing on both of them so much that I lost count of my own reps and sets several times. By the end of class they both had what bodybuilders called a ?pump? going on.?

I nodded?I knew a few basic things about weightlifting, though I did not go to the gym often. I was pretty satisfied with my average size.

?I remember Steven stretching his arms and his back, a vein running down each bicep, several on his hairy forearms. Rodney was wearing a loose red T-shirt, but his arms filled out the sleeves quite nicely on the walk back to the locker room.

?When they were changing, I snuck a view of each. Steven had a nice layer of chest hair and a really fantastic six pack. His whole body glistened with sweat. Rodney had a bit of a belly, but his whole body was pumped up and his arms twitched and flexed as he changed clothes.

?I heard him grunt as he slipped his regular shirt back on. He seemed to be having trouble getting his arms through the sleeves. I felt myself get very stiff when I realized that. Once he had the shirt on the whole way, it was clear that he had seriously swollen over the course of the class. He had a befuddled look on his face, sensing that something odd was going on, and he looked around the room to see if anyone else had noticed. I quickly turned the other way.

?Then I saw Steven. He was wearing a fashionable, navy blue sweater, but something was different for him as well. The shirt hugged the contours of his back and his slim waist. His chest seemed to practically pop, jutting forward and stretching the shirt a little with each heavy inhalation. I saw him readjust the garment a few times before giving up, thinking nothing of it?until he checked his wavy hair in the mirror.

??What the??? he muttered.

?Thankfully, by this point I had my jeans on. As I left the locker room, I had to strategically position my books to conceal my boner.

?I don?t get it,? I said. ?They grew? Or did their shirts just shrink?? And are the details of your arousal necessary? I thought.

?Oh, they grew alright,? said Josh, ?but that was just the beginning.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Proteus For This Useful Post:
atbkv (January 19th, 2013), BB501s (January 27th, 2013), bigbearny (January 21st, 2013), Braun1 (January 20th, 2013), CodexGigas (January 20th, 2013), cutlerfan (January 19th, 2013), dream2grow (January 25th, 2013), Frankly (January 19th, 2013), Hanugumo (January 20th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (January 20th, 2013), icarusinny (January 22nd, 2013), Jaekel (January 20th, 2013), JockStudBoy (January 22nd, 2013), lefortremi (January 21st, 2013), Lift2209 (January 19th, 2013), Maverick0095875 (January 19th, 2013), Mega (January 20th, 2013), monkeyman80 (January 19th, 2013), Neonando (January 19th, 2013), nnnrg (January 20th, 2013), Reeza (January 19th, 2013), scrawn (January 20th, 2013), SomeTime (January 20th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 20th, 2013), The Pecman (January 24th, 2013), theseventhwave (January 21st, 2013), troy46128 (January 20th, 2013), Weasel (January 20th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (January 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2013, 05:50 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
now this Im liking
  #3   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Please keep posting!
  #4   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2013, 09:07 PM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
Nice start! I can't wait to see where this goes.
  #5   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2013, 07:47 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Most intriguing!
  #6   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2013, 06:40 AM

theseventhwave
Oooo! Great start! Thanks!