The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 1.50 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to GlamRockCowboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2013, 11:46 AM

GlamRockCowboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to GlamRockCowboy Send a message via AIM to GlamRockCowboy Send a message via Yahoo to GlamRockCowboy
Pirate Muscle--Re-post

Tampa is holding its annual Gasparilla Pirate Festival this weekend, so I thought I'd re-post this! ENJOY!! (Note: I posted this as GlamRockPunk, due to internet-related issues with my current ID at the time.)

PIRATE MUSCLE
A ?LITTLE RED PILLS? STORY
BY GLAMROCKPUNK

[Author's note: In the mid-1970's, there was an article concerning a teenaged boy who was rejected by both of his parents, who had divorced. The story stated that the boy was being shuttled back and forth from one airport to another. He was eventually taken in by an uncle. The article's heart-wrenching headline was, ?Why does nobody want me?? This story was inspired by that premise.]

Tampa, Florida, among other things, is famous for an annual festival in late January honoring a pirate named Juan Gasparilla. This, plus the annual ?Speak Like a Pirate Day,? in the autumn, gave the students at Juan Gasparilla High School two occasions every year to dress in the so-called ?pirate? style, an offshoot of the ?New Romantic? style from the 1980's. The fact that such rock groups as Adam and the Ants and Duran Duran had worn such flamboyant outfits in their early days only added fuel to the fire, so to speak. Indeed, during the weeks when these two celebrations occurred, wearing such decadent outfits was not only encouraged, but almost mandatory, at least among the students. In fact, more than a few students wore such outfits throughout the school year!

Fashion, however, was the last thing on one young freshman's mind as he completed the pro-cess of registration which would formally begin his high school career. If anything, 14-year-old Kerry Davis's mindset was about as far away from dressing like a pirate as one could get. His parents had recently divorced, and neither one of them had wanted custody of him. As far as they were concerned, he was nothing more than an unintended, unwanted nuisance, and always had been. As a result, he had been sent to live with an uncle who barely tolerated him, to say the least. Almost immediately upon Kerry's arrival, in fact, his new guardian had imposed a draconian set of rules and restrictions which, had they known about them, the juvenile authorities would not have tolerated.

Since his uncle now worked at the school as a custodian, he was in a position to enforce his orders on a virtually 24/7 basis. Indeed, he had already begun doing so. A long-time alcoholic, his uncle had also begun using drugs, a practice which was now transforming him into a sadistic brute who thrashed his nephew with a razor strop virtually every night, whether his nephew had disobeyed him or not. As might be expected, he had more than once threatened to cut Kerry's throat if he even came close to telling anyone about his domestic situation.

As Kerry looked for the locker which had been assigned to him, he suddenly spotted a fellow student whose appearance took his breath away. To say that his outfit was rich would be put-ting it mildly, as he was clad in a sparkling white rayon poet shirt, black rayon pirate pants, an enormous black leather belt, a flaming orange satin waist sash, black, high-heeled buccaneer boots, an absolutely gorgeous 17th-century style red velvet coat, and a stunning black, wide-brimmed hat trimmed in white ostrich feathers and gold braid. Clearly, this young stud took the ?pirate look? seriously, to say the least!

Kerry suddenly realized that the young pirate's locker was right next to his Taking a deep breath, he walked up and opened it. As he did so, he found a note from his uncle warning him not to ?fraternize,? as his uncle put it, with ANY of the other students?an unrealistic restriction, to put it mildly! ?How am I supposed to obey THAT?? Kerry thought to himself, as he finished organizing his locker. He sighed in despair as he shut and locked the door of his locker, and prepared to go to the required orientation assembly in the school auditorium.

At that moment, the young pirate also closed and locked his locker door. Seeing Kerry, he favored his new schoolmate with a smile that made his outfit all the more gorgeous. He was tall?well over 6 feet?with a huge, flaming red ?curly-fro,? sparkling green eyes, and a host of other facial features which combined to make him the ultimate ?pretty boy.? His name was Johnny Redgrave, and, like Kerry, he was 14 and a freshman.

As the two youths shook hands, however, Kerry suddenly became aware that there was more than one reason for his new friend's flamboyant outfit. His handshake was one of immense pow-er, balanced with kindness. As Kerry took a closer look at Johnny, he was shocked to realize that the young giant was as muscular as he was tall! He had a neck as big as a marble column, a chest that stuck out at least half a foot in front of him, upper arms the size of medicine balls, forearms, deltoids, and calves the size of soccer balls, and thighs as big as giant pumpkins. His package was enormous, from what little Kerry could see, and his voice was a rich, resonant rumble worthy of any operatic basso profundo. (Kerry's own voice was more of a baritone, although it was still deepening.)

?Boy! It's no wonder you wear pirate outfits?with your size and all, you actually need to, just to be able to move!? Kerry gushed. ?Aye, me lad,? Johnny responded, a wicked, sexy grin on his face, ?and I'm going to be getting a lot bigger before I stop growing!? Kerry was nonplussed. ?How big are you aiming to get?? he blurted in astonishment. With an even more wick-ed grin lighting up his face, the young giant replied, ?Oh, at least 7' 6?--maybe even 7' 7?--and with super-HUGE muscles to boot!? He emphasized his point by doing a quick double biceps pose, then followed up with a ?most muscular? flex, both of which could be clearly seen even through the coat Johnny was wearing.

Kerry reeled at what his eyes had just relayed to his young brain. He would have most likely fallen against the lockers, and then collapsed on the floor in a dead faint?except that Johnny's powerful arms pulled him against his gigantic chest. ?Easy, babe,? Johnny whispered, dropping the pirate accent in favor of a warm, velvety tone that somehow revived Kerry, as he tenderly stroked his new friend's own rich curls, which were about halfway between chestnut and chocolate in color (and combined the best of both!), and were just barely brushing the top of his shirt collar. Slowly, Kerry got back to his feet.

As he did so, he suddenly became aware of another young pirate giant standing directly behind him. Actually, ?giant-ESS? would have been the more appropriate term, for she was every bit as tall, and as hugely muscled, as Johnny. Yet, a quick glance was enough to tell Kerry that she was quite definitely a young woman, with hair and features quite similar to Johnny's. ?My twin sister, Jenny,? Johnny introduced. ?Jenny, this is Kerry Davis. His locker is between yours and mine.? ?KEWL!? the huge young pirate wench replied, with a laugh that was velvety soft, yet throaty and rich to the point of sending Kerry's hormones almost through the roof.

Kerry was so awed by his new companion that he actually went down on one knee and kissed Jenny's hand, as a young nobleman from the days of Juan Gasparilla might have done. ?OO-OO-OOH, an old-fashioned gentleman!? Jenny purred. ?I like that!? Kerry was over the moon as his two new schoolmates each put an arm around him and led him into the auditorium for the orientation assembly.

When the assembly was over, Kerry, in obedience to his uncle's orders, told his new friends goodbye and went to his locker to get his jacket and cap before going home. He had barely closed and locked his locker door, however, when he was violently grabbed from behind and whirled halfway around. Kerry's face turned deadly pale with fright as he found himself looking into the angry face of his uncle. George Davis's brown eyes were thoroughly bloodshot, and his face was heavily flushed, indicating that he had been drinking heavily. The wild, unreasoning fury in his eyes gave Kerry every reason to believe that his uncle was also under the influence of drugs. From what Kerry could tell at that moment, he was as good as dead.

?I told you NOT to fraternize with ANY student!? his uncle bellowed. As he spoke, the odor of alcohol on George Davis's breath was nauseatingly strong. ?But?but, Uncle George--? Kerry protested weakly?only to reel as his uncle viciously slapped him, backhand and forehand, four times in a row! ?SHUT UP!!? the older man screamed at the top of his lungs. The already wild light in his eyes grew even wilder as he began squeezing his nephew's trapezius muscles.

In response, Kerry fell to his knees, screaming in agony at the very top of his lungs. ?I SAID SHUT UP!!? his uncle roared, now clearly beyond all reason, as he prepared to administer what Kerry was sure would be a series of killing blows to his head. The youth silently prayed that, in the event he was not rescued, his death would at least be mercifully quick.

At that very moment, however?just as George Davis was preparing to strike what was intended to be a fatal blow?his arm was suddenly grabbed from behind by an arm at least twice the girth of his own. Almost before George Davis recognized what was going on, he was spun around and slammed against the concrete block wall with the force of a pile-driver. His face became even paler than his nephew's as he found himself staring into a pair of eyes that were glowing a dangerous shade of green?eyes that looked like a pair of emerald lasers which were ready to fire death beams into his own. ?DON'T YOU DARE LAY A HAND ON HIM, YOU DRUNKEN, DRUG-RIDDEN SCUMBAG!? Johnny Redgrave bellowed, his enormous musculature clearly swelling up with even greater size and power. He then proceeded to squeeze the older man's own trapezius muscles at least twice as forcefully as George had done to Kerry. ?Let's see how you like getting a dose of your own medicine!? Johnny growled savagely, as he tightened his grip still further.

The older man's screams of agony redoubled their intensity as Jenny Redgrave, her eyes glowing every bit as fiercely as her brother's, grabbed one of George Davis's hands and squeezed his fingers, turning them in on themselves with unmerciful, ever-increasing power. Then, suddenly, the older man seemingly collapsed in a dead faint. Seeing this, the two young giants released their captive for a moment.

Almost instantly, however, George Davis jerked a multipurpose Bowie-style knife out of a hidden pocket in the leg of his cargo pants and lunged toward his nephew. Before he could take more than two steps, however, Johnny knocked him to the floor in a superb flying tackle. In turn, Jenny stomped on his knife hand, forcing him to release his weapon. As the older man bellowed in renewed agony, the two teen giants flung him down the hallway, where he landed directly at the feet of four husky school police officers, who instantly manacled him hand and foot.

As the officers hauled their prisoner to his feet, a stern voice demanded, ?WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?? The voice belonged to the school's Executive Principal, Dr. William Carson, who was rapidly striding towards them. Johnny, Jenny, and the officers briefly explained what had happened. Dr. Carson's jaw muscles bulged, and his face turned brick red with anger, in response to the group's explanation. His face turned redder still as Kerry, still pale as a sheet, and trembling like an aspen tree, finally rose to his feet and corroborated their story. He also showed them the note left in the locker by his uncle, and described the beatings his uncle gave him every day, no matter what he had or had not done. A glance at the boy's back, which was heavily mottled with bruises, as well as a number of poorly-bandaged open welts, provided further proof of his story.

Johnny's and Jenny's faces flamed red with renewed fury. Dr. Carson, fixing George Davis with a look that would have frozen molten lava, held out a hand to restrain the two young giants, whom he knew were in a mood to tear the custodian apart. In a voice of steel, he told the janitor, ?You are going to jail for attempted murder, aggravated assault and battery, aggravated child abuse, and possession of a weapon on school property!? As he spoke, Sergeant Don Billings, head of the school police force, carefully picked up the knife with a handkerchief and dropped it into a plastic evidence bag. He then placed the note from Kerry's uncle in a separate evidence bag.

?If you do a blood test on him, sir,? Johnny added, ?I'll bet you anything you'll find that he's under the influence of both alcohol and drugs! That ought to give the D.A. at least a couple more charges to file against him!? ?I wouldn't be a bit surprised!? Dr. Carson responded, a bitter sneer of utter contempt on his face. Then, turning to the other officers, he snapped, ?Get this scum out of here?NOW!!? The officers promptly grabbed George Davis and began dragging him toward a nearby side door, where a police cruiser was waiting to take him off to jail.

Just before he was forced into the car, however, George Davis fixed his nephew with an almost demonic glare. ?You get your things out of my house, boy,? he ordered, ?and then don't you ever come back! I never want to see you again, do you hear me? NEVER!!? He then proceed-ed to curse poor Kerry in the vilest and most vicious terms imaginable?that is, until one of the officers administered a faceful of hot pepper spray, thereby finally incapacitating him. The erstwhile custodian was then forced into the back of the police car and driven off to jail.

Kerry slid to the floor, almost in a fetal position, sobbing hysterically. ?Why does nobody want me?? he sobbed, ?Why? First my parents, and now this! Why? Why does nobody want me? Why?? He bowed his head as fresh sobs took charge of him, preventing further speech.

Johnny and Jenny instantly came to Kerry's side, stroking his hair and rubbing the uninjured part of his back to comfort him. ?That's not true, Kerry,? Jenny assured him in a warm whisper, kissing him on the cheek to back up her words. ?She's right, cousin,? Johnny added, as he, too, kissed Kerry on the cheek. ?WE want you, and we're here for you!? He lifted his massive young head for a moment, then pointedly called out, ?Isn't that right, Mom and Dad??

?You'd better believe it, son!? a strong male voice answered firmly. The voice was that of Johnny and Jenny's father, John Redgrave, who, along with his wife, Ruth, was striding toward the group at that moment. They had been finishing up some paperwork in the school office, and had just now come to join them. Briefly, Dr. Carson explained what had happened. The faces of the two newcomers turned brick red with anger, causing Kerry to shrink back in renewed fear, trembling in every limb, his teeth actually chattering as though he was standing in a blizzard.

John and Ruth Redgrave instantly put their own arms around Kerry, assuring him that they were angry with Kerry's uncle, and not with Kerry himself. Slowly?almost painfully so, in fact?Kerry began to relax. As he did so, Dr. Carson put in, ?Did I hear one of you say that this boy is your cousin?? The twins nodded. ?He's our fifth cousin, once removed, on his mother's side,? Johnny explained. ?And we have all the documents to prove it, Dr. Carson,? his mother added. ?Good!? Dr. Carson responded. ?That will make your becoming Kerry's guardians a virtual certainty. In the meantime, though, we'd better take poor Kerry here to the school clinic, and get his back looked at?some of those open welts looked to me like they were becoming infected.?

The group thereupon adjourned to the school clinic, where the school nurse and physician were taking stock of their supplies. They promptly dropped what they were doing, however, when Dr. Carson told them what had happened. They carefully helped Kerry remove his jacket, his outer shirt and his T-shirt, and gasped in horror at the sight of the numerous open welts and bruises on Kerry's back. ?May God have mercy on the wretch responsible for this outrage!? the doctor cried, his eyes flashing fire, as he and the nurse began the process of carefully cleaning and re-dressing the open wounds on Kerry's back. Just before they did so, however, Sergeant Billings took numerous pictures of Kerry's wounds with his digital camera, to provide additional evidence in support of the child abuse charges that would shortly be filed against Kerry's uncle.

Kerry sighed with relief as the pain in his back began ebbing away. The doctor explained that they were using a triple-antibiotic ointment which also had a pain reliever built in. ?You can get this same ointment at most any pharmacy or drugstore,? he continued. ?Other than that, aspirin or ibuprofen should be sufficient to relieve the pain. If not, let me know, and we'll see about getting you something stronger?or your own family physician can see to it, if that would be more convenient.?

As Kerry slowly put his T-shirt and outer shirt back on, the doctor continued, ?I would not recommend Kerry's coming back to classes for at least the rest of this week, Dr. Carson. His back needs to heal up completely before I would even consider clearing him to return to class.? The Principal nodded his concurrence. Kerry, however, groaned in disappointment. While he understood the doctor's reasoning, Kerry, an honor student, realized that it would be all but impossible for him to get caught up if he missed that much schoolwork?especially at the be-ginning of the school year! Realizing this, Johnny asked, ?Is there any way we could get a home-bound teacher to help him out, Dr. Carson?or at least get information from his teachers as to the material they're covering, and their assignments?? Dr. Carson nodded. ?I'm sure we can arrange that, Johnny. In fact, I'll call the School Board office myself to put the wheels in motion. In the meantime, though, Kerry, I'd say you need to head home and get some rest. I'm sure your relatives here will agree that you've been through more than enough for one day!?

Kerry and his family nodded, and began heading for the door. They stopped at Kerry's locker just long enough for him to get his schoolbooks, and then headed out the front door to the main parking lot, where a huge, sparkling white, ?mega-stretch? limousine was waiting for them. They stopped by Kerry's old residence just long enough for Kerry to get his things. Then, since his uncle actually owned the house in question, they stopped by the police station where George Davis was being held. John Redgrave took Kerry's house keys in to the desk sergeant and explained the situation. The sergeant nodded and had the keys placed in a bag containing the remainder of George Davis's personal effects. ?Just between you and me, Counselor,? he commented, ?I'll be very surprised if that scumbag lives to be tried. He's still under the influence, and extremely combative. They literally had to tie him down to get a blood sample in order to deter-mine what he's been taking.? Grimly, John, who was an attorney by profession, nodded his understanding. He thanked the sergeant, and then rejoined his family in the limo.

During the trip to his new home, Kerry snuggled up to his two new best buds. They promptly reciprocated as Kerry, worn out by the day's events, dozed off with his head against Jenny's huge breasts. It was not until the limousine arrived at the front door of the huge mansion that was now his new home that Kerry finally roused himself. He took one look at his new home and his mouth dropped open, his eyes widened, and he uttered the single word, ?WHOAH!? in a hoarse whisper. His cousins all grinned appreciatively as they helped Kerry gather his things from the limo's huge trunk, and then led him in-side. Their first destination was an enormous bedroom on the upper floor, complete with walk-in closet, a separate bathroom (including a Jacuzzi tub!), and a California King-sized bed?with satin sheets and pillowcases, no less!

When Kerry opened the door of his new walk-in closet to hang up his meager wardrobe, he almost fell over backwards. The closet was already filled almost to overflowing with the accoutrements of a pirate's wardrobe. Poet shirts in rayon, silk, silk satin, silk satin brocade, and silk and rayon velvets occupied almost the entire left half of the closet. The right half contained pirate pants in the same fabrics as the shirts, plus at least a dozen pairs of exquisite leather jeans and dress slacks. In addition, there were half a dozen coats similar to the one Johnny was wearing, plus a number of suit coats, some in waist-length, some in the regular business length (although all of them were unmistakably high-fashion!). There were even a couple of tuxes from the 90's, one in black with white trim, the other in white with black trim, both with waist-length jackets and wide-leg, skaters-style tux pants!

The floor was largely filled with literally dozens of pairs of gorgeously-styled buccaneer boots, all with extremely wide cuffs, high stacked heels, and platform soles. Several pairs were in pa-tent leather, in a variety of colors. All of them, however, were quite clearly of the very highest quality, and looked as though they had been custom-made. There were even several pirate hats in at least two different styles, at least three incredibly wide belts with enormous buckles, several sashes and cummerbunds, at least three pairs of long, gauntleted leather gloves, several scarves which were large enough to tie around one's head, and even a few formal-style capes! The wardrobe was topped off with a large selection of pirate-style jewelry of the very highest quality, including rings, brooches, earrings, and other items.

Kerry's two cousins grinned wickedly as they helped him squeeze his things in among the closet's existing contents. ?I've outgrown all of these outfits over the last two years,? Johnny explained, ?but they're all still in perfect condition, so I didn't want to just throw them away. Now that you're moving in with us, though, I'm sure you'll be able to put them to good use, to say the least!?

Kerry was staggered. He had long been a fan of the Pirate and New Romantic looks from the 80's, but his parents and his uncle had both forbidden him to even come close to dressing in either style. Now he was being handed the chance to do so virtually on a silver platter! Before he could ask any questions or make any comments, however, Mrs. Redgrave called out over the intercom that supper was ready. After they had all washed their hands in Kerry's new bathroom, the three youths headed downstairs, pausing only long enough for Johnny and Jenny to finally remove their hats and coats in their own bedrooms.

Supper consisted of what could only be described as ?Southern Comfort Food?--chicken and dumplings, cole slaw, banana pudding, and peach-apricot iced tea. Kerry had never been what most people would consider ?adequately fed? by his uncle, and between that fact and the abuse he had suffered earlier in the afternoon, he was understandably ravenous. John and Ruth had anticipated this, however, and both they and their children warmly encouraged him to eat his fill, which he gratefully did. By the time he finished, Kerry finally began to experience the delayed fatigue that naturally results from the kind of trauma he had suffered a few hours earlier, and so Johnny and Jenny tenderly helped him back upstairs and helped him get ready for bed. As he was climbing into his luxurious new bed, Jenny told him, ?We know you must have a ton of questions about all of this, Kerry. Get a good night's sleep to-night, and tomorrow I promise you we'll do our best to answer them.? ?And take your time getting up tomorrow, cousin,? Johnny added. ?We'll have breakfast for you at any hour you please!? With that, they each kissed Kerry on the cheek, and Kerry slid between the sheets, laid his head on his satin-covered pillow, and drifted off into the most peaceful night's sleep he had ever known.

It was 9 o'clock the next morning before Kerry's eyes finally flickered open. Slowly, he sat up and began stretching and flexing his slender muscles. He winced a little bit as his back reminded him that it was still recovering from the injuries inflicted by his uncle. Still, the pain WAS noticeably less than it had been when the school doctor had treated him the day before, which Kerry took as a hopeful sign. He slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to relieve himself. As he did so, an unpleasant odor drifted into his nostrils. On a hunch, he carefully removed his black satin pajama top and sniffed. Sure enough, that same odor was clinging to the inside of the fabric, and there were traces of pus as well.

As Kerry grimaced in displeasure, Johnny knocked on his door frame, then came into the bedroom, with Jenny and Ruth following in his wake. ?Arrr, how goes it this morning, me bucko?? he inquired, with a wicked grin on his handsome features. ?It goes a little better,? Kerry replied, ?but it looks like I'm gonna need some fresh PJ's.? He showed them his pajama top to explain his statement.

Ruth, who was both an attorney and a trained Registered Nurse, nodded her understanding. ?I half expected that, Kerry,? she commented. ?Tell you what?let's get those old dressings off, and then get you in the tub for a while. Once you're out of the tub, we'll get some fresh dressings on your back. Sound like a plan?? Kerry nodded his concurrence, and the two women set about the task of removing the old dressings, while Johnny drew a bath for him in the big Jacuzzi tub. ?You might also want to check the sheets,? Kerry commented. The two women nodded and withdrew to the bedroom as Johnny helped his cousin into the tub and showed him how to operate the whirlpool controls.

Kerry relaxed in the tub for nearly an hour, with the whirlpool running full tilt. Then, he quickly washed himself all over, including his hair. It was just after 10 o'clock when he finally clambered out of the tub and carefully began drying himself. Johnny came back in to help him dry his back, and brought him a pair of rich royal purple satin boxer shorts, along with a royal purple satin T-shirt. Kerry blushed profusely as he slid into the boxer shorts, whose rich fabric caused him to have an erection. Johnny grinned sympathetically, then called out, ?Mom? Sis? Kerry's ready for some fresh dressings!?

The two women promptly re-entered the bathroom, bringing the needed supplies with them. Ruth carefully examined her younger cousin's injured back and nodded her satisfaction. ?These wounds are looking a lot better, Kerry. Is your back still sore?? Kerry shook his head. ?Not really, Ruth, although it flares up a little if I turn it too quickly.? Ruth nodded her understanding, as she and Jenny proceeded to apply fresh antibiotic ointment and dressings to the open wounds. ?This is exactly the same kind of ointment the doctor applied yesterday at school, so that should help ease the soreness,? she commented as they taped the last of the dressings into place. Kerry then carefully put on the T-shirt. Its rich satin fabric caused him to shiver with pleasure as it slid over his slender shoulders.

He could not repress a wistful sigh as he compared his own build to that of his two teen relatives. While Kerry was by no means unattractive?in fact, in many ways he was every bit as handsome as Johnny?he nevertheless felt distinctly underdeveloped compared to them, to say the least. He winced a little as he recalled that it was the results of the physical exam he had been required to undergo prior to entering high school that had led to his parents' divorce. That examination had led to a referral to a specialist in adolescent medicine, whose own tests had shown that the level of myostatin (a genetic substance that limits or blocks muscle growth and development) was abnormally high?so high, in fact, that the doctor had regretfully informed him that there was virtually no chance that he would ever be able to ?muscle up? to any significant degree.

That revelation had sparked the worst fight between his parents that Kerry had ever beheld, and had led to their divorce within a matter of days. It had also led to both of his parents renouncing and disowning him. The result had been his near-disastrous sojourn with his uncle. Although Kerry was deeply and genuinely grateful that he had now found a home with the Redgraves, the emotional stress he had experienced as a result of those events was still eating at him. Then, suddenly, those emotions began boiling up to the surface, and simply would not be stopped. Tears began welling up in his blue eyes, and trickled down his young cheeks. At last, Kerry simply gave up the struggle, and as his cousins helped him to the side of his bed, he sat down and unashamedly wept.

His cousins gathered around him, their own hearts aching as they thought of the acrimonious conversation John had had with Kerry's parents the previous evening after Kerry had gone to bed. Like Kerry's uncle, they had both cursed their son in the vilest and most vicious terms, and had adamantly refused to aid or assist him in any way. As a result, John had gone to court that very morning in an effort to force the two of them to fulfill their parental obligations, or, failing that, to have them arrested and jailed on a charge of child abandonment. It would be quite some time later, in fact, before any of them would even begin to broach the subject with Kerry, for fear of hurting Kerry even further.

As Kerry's tears finally began to taper off, one by one his relatives enfolded him in a warm embrace that sent wave after wave of relief washing over Kerry, cleansing the anger, the anguish, the bitterness, as though a tidal wave were washing out his very soul. Then, without warning, Jenny pulled Kerry into her gigantic arms and kissed him full on the mouth!

For a moment, Kerry was stunned. Then, he grabbed Jenny as best he could and returned her kiss with all the power he could muster. For a full minute, the two teens held onto each other in this way. When at last they released each other, their young faces were both shining with unspeakable joy. For a long moment, neither one was able to speak. Then, at last, Kerry, his almost violet-blue eyes glowing with an unearthly beauty, said softly, ?I love you, Jenny!,? in a tone that said far more than the words themselves. In the same way, Jenny replied, ?I love you, too, Kerry!? A moment later, the two teens kissed again, this time much more gently, but with a depth and richness that grew to a point where both teens felt as they were soaring through the heavens together.

Again, it was a full minute before the two teens, now young lovers, were able to release each other. With a sigh of happiness, Kerry snuggled up to Jenny, who unashamedly cuddled him. Johnny stole a look at his mother, inclined his head at Kerry and Jenny, and silently mouthed the word, ?Smitten!? Ruth smiled gently and silently replied, ?I know!?

As Johnny continued to watch as Jenny stroked Kerry's rich brown curls, he made a decision, one that he was sure that both his parents and his sister would agree with. Catching his mother's eye once more, he silently mouthed the words, ?The pills!? To his relief and delight, she promptly nodded her concurrence. Even so, she mouthed the words, ?Call the doctor first!? Johnny promptly nodded to indicate his agreement, as the two new lovers finally released each other.

Ruth and Johnny smiled sympathetically at Kerry, whose handsome young features bore a look of peace for the first time since the confrontation with his uncle the day before. ?Feeling better?? Ruth asked quietly. ?Better than I've felt in I don't know how long!? he breathed in reply, his face now radiant with joy.

For his part, Johnny asked his sister, ?Are you OK?? Jenny replied, ?I'm so far above and beyond OK it ought to be obscene!? Johnny chuckled with delight, as he put an arm around his sister's huge shoulders and squeezed her affectionately. As might be expected with twins, Johnny and Jenny were extremely close, and Johnny was delighted that such a romance should develop out of such a turbulent beginning. Jenny returned her brother's embrace, an act which Kerry fully appreciated. He was happy that the girl he loved and her twin brother were so affectionate toward each other. He had seen far too many instances where matters were just the opposite, to say the least!

As the twins released each other, Johnny looked over at Kerry, who was still clad in only his underwear. ?Arrr, me lad, do you feel like trying on your first pirate outfit now?? he asked, resuming his ?pirate? accent, with a wicked grin on his face. ?Aye, me boyo,? Kerry responded in kind, a wicked grin on his own face now, matched by the equally wicked grin on Jenny's face as she led her new boy-friend over to the walk-in closet and swung open the door.

In short order, Kerry found himself bedecked in a gold-colored satin head wrap, a royal purple satin shirt with bigger sleeves, more ruffles, and more lace than he had ever seen, gold satin pirate pants, and an incredible pair of black patent leather buccaneer boots whose cuffs actually came up over his knees, to say nothing of their high stacked heels and chunky platform soles! As a final touch, a wide silver satin sash was tied around his slender waist, with a 3-inch-wide black patent leather belt (with the biggest buckle Kerry had ever seen) just beneath it. Non-pierced hoop earrings were clipped onto both of his ears, and multiple silver and turquoise rings were slid onto his fingers.

As he donned one component of his first pirate outfit after another, Kerry's excitement level increased. By the time Jenny finished applying makeup to her new boyfriend's already gorgeous features, he was breathing heavily, and there was a slight bulge between his legs that clearly indicated he was sexually aroused. No sooner had Jenny finished applying his lipstick, in fact, than Kerry suddenly grabbed the girl he loved and kissed her for all he was worth! Needless to say, Jenny instantly responded in kind.

Thankfully, Jenny and Kerry quickly realized that they were at a danger point, and they released each other only a few seconds later. One reason was that Kerry's stomach suddenly growled audibly. As the new teen pirate blushed profusely, his three companions threw back their heads and roared with laughter. Still blushing, Kerry allowed himself to be led down to the kitchen, where Ruth fixed him a solid breakfast, which he all but inhaled in a matter of minutes.

As Kerry finished his repast, and handed Ruth the dishes, the doorbell chimed. Their visitor proved to be the home-bound teacher they had been expecting. Dora Jenkins was an elderly but sprightly lady with snow-white hair and sparkling black eyes. She had taught in the Tampa public schools for over 40 years. In fact, Johnny, Jenny, and both of their parents had all been among her pupils. Although she was now retired from active classroom teaching, she still kept her hand in, so to speak, by working part-time as a home-bound teacher. She was popular with both parents and students in this capacity. Even hard-core teen gamers respected her for her computer knowledge, as well as her sympathetic sense of fun. As a result, she was in great demand in her home-bound capacity, and the Redgraves were delighted that she had insisted on working them into her schedule.

As she and Kerry were introduced, Mrs. Jenkins looked the new teen pirate over appraisingly. ?Arrr, me boy,? she said to Kerry, with a mischievous glint in her eye, ?Sure and you're as good-looking a teen pirate as these eyes of mine have ever beheld!? Blushing profusely with pleasure, Kerry responded with a graceful bow. Like virtually all of her other pupils, Kerry was taken with his new teacher's fun-loving demeanor.

With that, Dora and her three pupils got right down to business. She already knew that the Red-grave twins were honor students, and had been briefed on Kerry's situation, academic and otherwise. She quickly found?much to her delight?that Kerry was just as good a student as his two companions, and was just as hard-working. For his part, Kerry was impressed with her warm, sympathetic manner, and her state-of-the-art computer expertise. As a result, it didn't take long for a warm, loving bond to form between the three teens and their new teacher.

As they wound up their first session together, Dora made out a list of assignments, for the trio, including a strong recommendation that they each purchase a laptop as soon as possible. As she was about to leave, however, Kerry suddenly asked her, ?Mrs. Jenkins, did you have my parents or my uncle among your pupils??

For the first time, the old lady's eyes grew sad. She had half-expected Kerry to ask such a question at some point, and she did not relish the answer she knew she would have to give him. Even so, Dora knew that it would be a disservice to Kerry to evade his question, so she sat back down with them and frankly, but sympathetically, told them of her experience with Kerry's uncle and parents. Born into fairly wealthy families, they had all been thoroughly spoiled by their parents. As a result, they had never been made to take responsibility for any of their actions. Her repeated warnings to their parents, both written and verbal, had been arrogantly ignored, and so it had actually been a relief when they had all graduated from high school.

Kerry shook his head sadly. Young as he was, even Kerry could see that the path which his parents and his uncle had taken was bound to end in disaster sooner or later. Now, it looked as though Dora's many warnings were about to come to pass. He made a silent vow to himself to do everything he could to avoid repeating their mistakes. As Mrs. Jenkins took her leave, however, Kerry had no way of knowing how soon, or how tragically, matters in the lives of his pa-rents and his uncle would come to a head.

It took only two hours for the three teens to complete the first week's worth of assignments, plus enough additional work to put them all a week ahead of their classes. They all sighed with satisfaction as they put their schoolbooks away for the time being. As they enjoyed a late lunch, Johnny and Jenny explained their own situation to Kerry. He was amazed to learn that his two cousins were highly-paid physique and high-fashion teen super-models. In fact, in one photo session, each of the twins earned more than many people did in an entire month?even after taxes!

Kerry was impressed. Given the facts he had just heard, it was no wonder that his two cousins were able to afford to dress the way they both did. ?Man, I wouldn't mind getting in on that myself!? he gushed, as the twins both grinned wickedly. Suddenly, however, they saw Kerry wince as he looked himself over, and then compared himself to them. Although Kerry was quite handsome in his own right, and his bone structure was heavy enough to match that of a heavy-weight or even a super-heavy-weight bodybuilder, compared to his two cousins he felt distinctly underdeveloped, to put it mildly.

Realizing this, Jenny and Johnny put their huge arms around his slender shoulders and snuggled up to him. ?Hey, dude,? Johnny said softly, ?don't feel bad about your being smaller than us. Believe it or not, Jenny and I were both in the same boat as you not quite three years ago!? In response, Kerry did a classic double-take. ?No way!? he whispered hoarsely in disbelief. ?It's true, Kerry,? Jenny responded. ?We even went to a specialist in adolescent medicine?probably the same one you went to?and--? ?He said you had a super-high level of myostatin in your systems?? Kerry put in. ?Exactly!? Johnny replied, as Jenny nodded to back her twin brother up.

?Well, if that's the case,? Kerry asked, ?how did you both wind up getting so big?? He hesitated for a moment, then finally asked, ?You two aren't on steroids, are you?? ?NO WAY!? the twins replied firmly in unison. Kerry blushed, then went on, ?I?I'm sorry. It's just that--? ?We understand, babe,? Jenny replied softly, kissing him on the cheek for emphasis. ?In fact, Kerry,? Johnny continued, ?quite frankly, we'd have been surprised if you hadn't asked that question.? He paused for a moment, looked around, then said in a conspiratory whisper, ?Have you ever heard of the 'Little Red Pills'??

Kerry did a double-take, his mouth dropping open in shock. ?Sure I've heard of them,? he re-plied, ?but I always thought they were some sort of Internet myth!? His cousins grinned wickedly, then they both did a double-biceps pose. The mountains of muscle that rose on their arms, clearly visible even in the huge sleeves of their poet shirts, peaked just above the tops of their ears. ?Do THESE look like 'Internet myths'?? Jenny smirked. In response, Kerry reeled back in his chair, swallowed hard, then wordlessly shook his head.

?We've been taking the pills for close to three years now,? Johnny went on, ?and they helped us grow so big, so fast, that we landed our current modeling contracts within a year after we start-ed taking them, and it's only gotten better since then!? ?Yes,? Jenny added, ?and we're sure they'll help you get bigger?and bigger?and BIGGER?and BIGGER?and BIGGER?and BIGGER!!? That declaration prompted Kerry to grab the girl he loved and give her the deepest, richest, most erotic kiss he could muster, to which Jenny instantly responded in kind. Had they been alone, in fact, the two of them might well have gone all the way right then and there. Moments later, however?even before Johnny had a chance to intervene?the two teens let go of each other, both of them thoroughly flushed and breathing heavily. ?I'm sorry,? Kerry finally managed to say, his flush of arousal now becoming a blush of embarrassment. ?It's just that the thought of getting as big as you guys turned me on so much, so fast, that it was almost more than I could handle!?

?Not a problem, mega-stud,? Jenny breathed in reply, the tone of her voice arousing Kerry all over again. ?Easy, Sis,? Johnny interposed, putting a calming hand on her massive shoulder. He fully understood the feelings his two companions had for each other, but he also understood the need for both of them to act responsibly. His sister nodded, as both she and Kerry became visibly calmer. ?So,? Kerry asked, ?how many pills do I need to take, and how often?and when can I start taking them?? ?Mom needs to talk to the doctor who prescribed them for us first,? Johnny replied, ?because your body may not respond to them in the same way, or at the same rate, that our bodies did.?

That made sense to Kerry, especially in view of how distantly he and his two companions were related. ?So my body might actually respond faster and more powerfully than your did?? The two young giants nodded, a wicked grin once more coming over their gorgeous young faces. ?There are also some side effects that need to be considered, Babe,? Johnny commented. Then, seeing a look of concern coming over Kerry's face, he added, ?But I think you'll agree that they're all good ones!? ?Such as?? Kerry inquired, raising one eyebrow skeptically.

?For one thing,? Jenny replied, ?the pills raise your IQ level substantially?the more you take, and the more frequently you take them, the greater and faster the increase!? As Kerry's mouth again dropped open in shock, Johnny went on, ?They also make your hair grow faster, and thicker, and fuller, and richer, and shinier, and silkier, and softer, and BIGGER, than you've probably ever dared to dream of!? Kerry, who had long dreamed of having a ?big hair? style, like that of Bill Kaulitz of the rock group Tokio Hotel, or of the 'glam metal' groups of the 1980's, fairly drooled at such a thought. Seeing this, Johnny's wicked grin became almost a leer as he leaned forward and whispered, ?They also make your package grow bigger?LOTS bigger!? Kerry, who was still in the early stages of puberty, rolled his eyes in ecstasy at such a prospect.

?So when can I start taking them?? Kerry repeated eagerly. ?Well, like Johnny said, Kerry, Mom needs to talk to the doctor who prescribed them for us first,? Jenny replied. ?Also, you need to understand that, since you've obviously just entered puberty, you'll need to work out with us on a regular basis, to get the maximum effect.? Kerry nodded; he had half expected as much. In fact, he had long wanted to become a bodybuilder, but both his parents and his uncle had vehemently forbidden it, especially in light of the report about his myostatin level being so high. The prospect of working out with his two cousins was (as might be expected!) especially exciting.

At that moment, however, John Redgrave came through the front door. One glance at the solemn expression on his face told all three teens that bad news was in the offing. ?Dad, what's wrong?? Johnny asked, his own face filled with deep concern. ?Give me a minute and I'll explain,? the elder Redgrave responded, going to the master bedroom, where he hung up his hat and coat.

By the time he returned to the dining room, Ruth, who had been on the phone since Dora Jenkins' departure, had joined the three teens around the table. He sat down with a heavy sigh beside his wife, his face almost gray with depression. ?John, darling, what's wrong?? his wife inquired, putting an arm around her husband's shoulders and taking his hand in hers.

For a long moment, the elder Redgrave sat silently, clearly dreading the news he was about to break to his family. For whatever reason, Kerry found himself experiencing a growing feeling of apprehension as they waited for John's reply. Finally, however, John spoke: ?I'm sorry to have to tell you this, Kerry, but there's simply no easy way to say it?your parents and your uncle are all dead!?

Kerry, Ruth, Jenny and Johnny were all staggered by this news. ?WHAT?? Kerry asked in a hoarse whisper. ?What happened?? Ruth asked, also in a whisper. ?Well, as you know, I went to court this morning to file criminal charges of child abandonment against Kerry's parents, and to make formal application for us to become Kerry's guardians,? John began. As the others nodded, he went on, ?When I got there, the County Court House was in an uproar. I quickly found out that George had gotten into a fight with some of the other inmates in the drunk tank, and that they had beaten him to death before the guards had any chance to stop them!?

Kerry's face went white with horror. ?My?my parents,? he managed to croak out, ?what about them?? ?I was just coming to that, son,? John responded. ?The District Attorney told me that they had come to the Court House to finalize their divorce. Before they could get inside, however, despite their own attorneys' efforts to stop them, they suddenly pulled guns on each other and shot each other at point-blank range! When the paramedics arrived, there was nothing they could do?they were both dead at the scene!?

Kerry began trembling uncontrollably as he processed what John had just related. He whispered, ?No!?, then, more loudly, said, ?NO!? Then, throwing his bead back, he screamed at the top of his lungs, ?NO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!!? Jenny and Johnny were just in time to catch their distraught cousin, as he slid out of his chair in a dead faint. At their mother's direction, they hauled the unconscious youth back up to his bedroom, while their father phoned the family doctor, who arrived within ten minutes. As the doctor examined Kerry in his bedroom, John telephoned both Dr. Carson and Dora Jenkins with the grim news.

Dr. Carson groaned in sympathy, and assured John that the school would do anything and everything possible to assist Kerry in recovering from this trauma. He also promised to assist the family in obtaining grief counseling and abuse counseling for Kerry. For her part, Dora Jenkins came over to the house as soon as her schedule permitted, helping the family to make the numerous phone calls and perform the other errands that were necessary during this time of crisis.

After a brief examination, the family doctor advised the Redgraves to allow Kerry to recover at his own pace, especially since grief and abuse counseling were already being arranged. After he had left, Johnny solemnly advised his parents, ?Once Kerry does wake up, folks, we'd better get him started on those pills ASAP?he needs them now more than ever!? His parents silently nodded, as did Mrs. Jenkins, who was also in on what might be called ?the family secret.? Indeed, she had been the one who had referred them to the doctor who had developed the pills in the first place, for which Johnny and Jenny were both very grateful.

Kerry did not revive from this shock until 2 days later. In the interim, John and Ruth's application to officially become Kerry's guardians was immediately approved by the Juvenile Court. When they checked on the wills left by Kerry's parents and uncle, however, they were disgusted to learn that all three of them had specifically disinherited Kerry, forbidding him to have any portion of their estates under any circumstances! John and Ruth instantly filed motions with the Probate Court to overrule and overturn this vicious, spiteful act on their parts. The Probate Court immediately granted their requests, directing that their entire estates, after customary probate and inheritance taxes and court fees, should be turned over to Kerry without delay.

John and Ruth already knew that Kerry would not want to live in either his uncle's house or that of his parents, due to the many unpleasant memories associated with each. Given the current real estate market, they decided that the best course of action for Kerry's benefit would be either to rent both houses out directly, or to offer them on a lease with purchase option, with all previous rental payments being applied to the purchase price. Knowing that Kerry would never want to even give the appearance of gouging anyone, they made the arrangements through the local office of Habitat For Humanity, which was only too happy to agree to their proposal.

They were in the final stages of making funeral arrangements for their deceased estranged relatives when Kerry again woke up. His first sight was that of his two teen cousins, who had kept watch over him during every waking hour of those 2 days. They rose from their chairs now and came to Kerry's side as he sat up, then threw their arms around him and held him close as he cried and cried and cried.

When at long last his tears diminished, and then ceased altogether, they helped him to the bathroom, where they removed his dressings. Then, after he had bathed, they summoned Ruth, who, after carefully examining his back, declared that further dressings would not be necessary. After putting on fresh underwear and a bathrobe, Johnny and Jenny tenderly helped Kerry down the stairs to the kitchen. Here, John Redgrave was discussing the funeral services with the family's pastor. The two men rose from their seats and threw their arms around Kerry for a long moment before Kerry sat down with them around the kitchen table.

Despite his grief, Kerry was ravenously hungry, and he gratefully all but inhaled the late breakfast which Ruth and Jenny prepared for him. As he did so, John and Ruth gently brought him up to speed as to the events of the past two days. Kerry nodded his concurrence with the decisions his elder cousins had made in his behalf. Then, somewhat to his family's surprise, Kerry asked if he could see the proposed gravesites of his deceased relatives. Upon their agreement, after finishing his repast, Kerry went back to his bedroom to dress.

Since he was in deep mourning, Johnny and Jenny were not surprised when Kerry dressed in a black satin poet shirt, black leather dress pants with a wide but plain black leather belt, black over-the-calf silk dress socks, black ankle-high patent leather platform boots, a black satin floppy bow tie, and a waist-length, double-breasted, black leather suit coat. Following his lead, Johnny and Jenny dressed in similar outfits, then joined their cousin as he went downstairs to join John and Ruth in the family's black ?super-stretch? limousine. (Their pastor, who had other commitments after his visit with the Redgraves was concluded, followed in his own car.)

On arriving at the funeral home, Kerry was surprised to find that a number of his schoolmates, most of whom he had not yet even met, had already come by and signed the book of condolences. Dr. Carson and his wife were waiting for them in the visitation room, and they warmly embraced Kerry as he entered. Kerry gratefully returned their embrace, deeply moved that so many people actually cared about him, much more so than had his parents or his uncle.

A few moments later, Dora Jenkins came in to join them. She too exchanged a long hug with the bereaved youth. Then, at John's suggestion, they all went out to the family plot where Kerry's parents and uncle would be laid to rest. The plot was on a gently sloping hillside facing the city of Tampa to the south. Silently, Kerry looked over the dozens of gravestones which marked the burial places of his ancestors. A morose expression came over Kerry's handsome features as he wondered how the lives of his parents and his uncle could have gone so dreadfully wrong, in spite of the efforts of so many to help them. Then, as he viewed the exact spot where his parents' and uncle's burial spaces were located, his two best buds came to him and put their hugely-muscled arms around his slim shoulders, an act from which he drew immense comfort. He pulled them close for a long moment, then they all walked back to the funeral home, where John and Ruth completed the last of the paperwork that was required prior to the actual interment, which was slated for the next day at 2 P. M.

Upon returning home, the three teens took off their coats and floppy bow ties, and sat down in front of the fireplace in Kerry's bedroom. At Kerry's request, Johnny lit the fire and set the fire screen in place. They wordlessly luxuriated in the fire's gentle radiance as the logs burned to a bed of red coals, then shut the fireplace's glass doors as Ruth called them to supper via the intercom.

As might be expected, many of the families of Kerry's schoolmates had insisted on bringing food to the Redgrave family, and so there was an unusually wide variety of selections to choose from. Kerry and his two cousins finally chose several roast beef sandwiches, fruit salad, and sweet iced tea, plus tapioca pudding for dessert. The three teens then returned to Kerry's bedroom, where Johnny rebuilt the fire in the fireplace. The trio then snuggled up to each other as the fire again burned down to red coals. Then, again shutting the fireplace's glass doors, Johnny and Jenny bade Kerry good night and went to their own respective bedrooms. Kerry silently changed into his pajamas and then went to bed himself. He had hardly laid his head on his pillow before he drifted gently off into a deep, restful sleep.

The next morning, after breakfast, Kerry, Jenny, and Johnny, wearing the same black outfits as the day before, went with John and Ruth to the funeral home. Kerry was astonished to learn that the Tampa School Board had directed that Gasparilla High be closed for the day, in order to allow as many of the students, faculty, and staff members to attend the funeral who wished to do so. As a result, the actual funeral service had been moved to the funeral home's main chapel to accommodate the crowd. Kerry was powerfully moved that so many people, many of whom he had never even met, cared enough to come to his side, as it were, in this time of tragedy. He thereupon swore a silent vow to himself that somehow he would find a way to repay them for their concern?and with compound interest!

In view of the altered circumstances, it was quickly decided that not one, but two services would be held?the first one for Kerry's schoolmates, while the second would be a private graveside service for Kerry and his family only. Both services were mercifully brief and to the point. The Redgraves' pastor took the change in circumstances in stride. He pointed out that Kerry and his family might never have all the answers as to why this triple tragedy had occurred in his young life, especially since, as far as anyone could determine, Kerry himself had done nothing whatever to deserve it. For this reason, he advised Kerry, his family, and his schoolmates to ?cast all of your cares upon Him, because He cares for you? (I Peter 5:7).

After the prayer of committal, the three caskets were silently lowered into the ground. With one last, sad sigh, Kerry turned and rejoined his family as they headed to a local restaurant, where a post-funeral lunch was held. Many of Kerry's schoolmates and teachers were there, including Dora Jenkins. Kerry was moved to tears as he received any number of hugs, kisses, and handshakes. Despite the gravity of the occasion, many of Kerry's schoolmates showered him with compliments on his appearance. Many of them, in fact, openly encouraged him to dress up like a pirate year-round, something Kerry had already decided to do.

Kerry's young heart was full to bursting as he and his family finally returned home. It had already been decided that Kerry and the twins would return to school the following Monday. This would give him time to completely recover from his back injuries, as well as the double trauma of his parents' and his uncle's deaths. As Kerry understandably dozed off in Jenny's arms, Johnny caught his parents' eye and silently mouthed the words, ?Let's start him on the pills tonight!? John and Ruth promptly nodded their concurrence. The stage, therefore, was now set for a new chapter in Kerry's life to begin, one that would enable Kerry to put his sad past far behind him, and to build a new and better life for himself.

As they were returning home from the funeral, Kerry suddenly woke up. He remembered that Dora Jenkins had strongly recommended that he, Johnny, and Julia all purchase laptops for themselves. This would be especially important in the event that Kerry joined his two best buds in the modeling business. He mentioned this to the Redgraves, who instantly agreed. For this reason, they stopped off at a local computer store that Johnny knew specialized in the hottest, fastest gaming desktop and laptop computers available. There, Johnny insisted on buying laptops and desktops for all three of them, sparing no expense in getting the very best the shop had to offer. He also purchased a cell phone for Kerry, as well as mobile broadband adapters and service for all three of them. Kerry shook his head in utter amazement as they packed the items in the limousine's capacious trunk for the trip home. Johnny just grinned, however, saying, ?Nothing but the best for my sister's new boyfriend!? John and Ruth chuckled as Kerry blushed furiously. His blush grew even deeper when Jenny suddenly grabbed him and gave him the deepest, richest, most erotic French kiss to the mouth she could muster. As might be expected, Kerry promptly kissed her back with all the power he had. At that moment, Kerry made what he realized would prove to be one of the most important decisions of his young life. Even so, he kept that decision to himself as the family completed its return home.

Upon arriving at the Redgrave mansion, Johnny, Jenny, and Kerry carefully brought their new computers into the house. The unpacking and configuring of their new computers took up the next several hours. Finally, however, just as Kerry was finishing setting up his own laptop and desktop, Ruth called out over the intercom that supper was now ready. As they ate, Kerry asked his two cousins any number of questions about their modeling career, which they answered fully and honestly. The subject then turned to the disposition of his parents' and his uncle's estates. John and Ruth assured Kerry that everything was in order, and that the estates would soon be officially closed out. Kerry was especially relieved to learn that all state and Federal estate and inheritance taxes had been properly taken care of, so he had nothing to worry about on that score.

After dinner, Kerry went to his bedroom. He spent the next two hours setting up an email account and downloading various system updates and accessories. He left both computers on to complete the process, and was about to get ready for bed, when Johnny, Jenny, Ruth, and John came into the room. Ruth was carrying a clipboard and a long cloth measuring tape, while John held a small tray, on which were four small, triangular red tablets, plus what appeared to be an extra-large chocolate milkshake. An electric thrill went up and down Kerry's spine as he realized what was about to happen.

?We had several talks with the doctor,? Ruth explained, as Kerry began disrobing, ?and he said that you should start out with four pills, three times a day. You can take as many as six pills, three times a day, after the first week, but no more than that.? ?The reason for that restriction,? Jenny added, ?is that your body needs at least a week to adapt itself to the action of the pills. Also, we don't want you growing so big, so fast, that anybody at school gets the idea that you're on steroids or some other illegal growth enhancer. Mind you, Kerry, you're gonna be growing plenty big, plenty fast, anyway?but since you're already in a major natural growth spurt, and since you?ll be working out with us?well, need I say more?? Kerry nodded enthusiastically as Ruth began taking and recording his height, weight, and various other measurements.

?One more thing, babe,? Johnny put in, as Ruth finished filling out the record form, ?You don't want to take more than six pills, three times a day, under any circumstances?at least, not while you're still in puberty. Otherwise, you could get so huge that you could wind up being unable to function in modern society?in fact, you could wind up being so musclebound you wouldn't be able to move!? That prospect was enough to make Kerry grimace. He had already read online that the first two men to take the pills wound up growing so gigantic that they had wound up having to go live in a remote mountain valley, because they had actually outgrown their house! That was not something Kerry wanted to risk, to say the least!

One final question occurred to Kerry as he prepared to take the pills. ?Just how do these pills work?? he asked. ?From what the doctor told us,? John replied, ? they're basically a concentrated form of what might be called a 'super-anti-myostatin' enzyme. In other words, it counteracts and neutralizes the excess myostatin that's already in your body's genetic makeup, and replaces it with its exact opposite. This has the effect of promoting and accelerating muscular growth and development, rather than inhibiting or blocking it.? ?KEWL!!? Kerry gushed, as he swallowed the pills, washing them down with the shake. As he did so, however, something occurred to him. ?How do I handle taking these pills with lunch at school?? he asked. ?Easy,? Jenny replied. ?You can simply take the pills and the shake mix, along with a plastic shaker, in a lunch bag, and have them along with the rest of your lunch. A lot of the jocks at school already have vitamin and protein supplements with their lunches, and since you'll be working out with us, you'll fit right in!? ?That reminds me, Mom,? Johnny added, ?We'll need to make up some vitamin supplement packs for Kerry to take to school with him.? ?Not to worry, Johnny?I've already got all three of you covered!? Ruth replied with a smile.

With that, Kerry got into a set of gold satin pajamas and prepared to hit the sack. As the others prepared to head for their own bedrooms, however, Jenny insisted on giving Kerry a deep, rich goodnight kiss, which Kerry was only too glad to return. As she then left to go to her own bedroom, Kerry slid between the silver-colored satin sheets, laid his head on his silver satin-covered pillow, and promptly fell into a deep, deep sleep.

That night, Kerry experienced a series of the most erotic dreams of his entire life. Again and again, the dream culminated in a climax and a wet dream, each one of which was larger and more powerful than the one before. Not surprisingly, when he finally awoke the next morning, he found himself lying in a huge puddle of his own semen. Blushing more furiously than he ever had before in his life, Kerry carefully got out of bed and checked the mattress. To his relief, he found that it was securely covered by a rubber sheet to protect it against such emissions. Still blushing furiously, the young pirate made his way to the dresser, from which he extracted a fresh set of satin underwear. He thereupon headed for the shower, where he washed himself thoroughly?especially his gonads!

As he did so, Kerry suddenly realized that his package had actually doubled in size during the night. What was more, he felt as if his sex organs were still growing, and that his sexual power, potency, and virility were actually increasing! Kerry quickly realized that this was one of the side effects of the pills that he had taken the night before. He also remembered that his cousins had mentioned something about his hair growth as well. Sure enough, as he washed his hair, it felt distinctly thicker and longer.

As Kerry dried himself off, put on his underwear, and then proceeded to style his hair, he realized that his hair was indeed noticeably longer and thicker. His curls now came down to just beyond the junction of his neck and shoulders, and were perceptibly bigger as well. Grinning uncontrollably, he put on his cologne and makeup, then headed back out to the bedroom. He promptly saw Ruth and Jenny removing the soiled bedclothes from the mattress, to be replaced with new royal purple satin linens. At that moment, Jenny saw Kerry, and promptly went over to him and gave him a deep ?good morning? kiss, which Kerry joyfully returned.

Going to the closet, Jenny helped Kerry dress himself in a royal blue satin head wrap, a sparkling white rayon poet shirt identical to the one Johnny had worn at their first meeting, black satin pirate pants, a scarlet waist sash, a wide studded belt, and white patent leather buccaneer boots. Kerry then clipped on the earrings he had worn before, and again slid silver and turquoise rings on every finger of both hands. Jenny then insisted on adding a pendant consisting of an enormous chunk of turquoise and a squash blossom necklace. By the time Jenny concluded the additions, Kerry felt and looked like full-fledged pirate royalty.

As Kerry headed downstairs for breakfast, Johnny came up the stairs to meet him. Grinning wickedly, he asked, ?So how much did your package grow last night?? Blushing yet again, Kerry nevertheless exulted, ?It's literally twice as big now?and it feels like it's still growing!? Johnny nodded, almost leering as he commented, ?It's gonna get a LOT bigger than that, babe, trust me! My gonads are almost five times their original size, and they're still growing too?in fact, I'm hoping that by the time I top out, my balls will be as big as giant cantaloupes!? ?Same here!? Kerry replied, with a rich, throaty, exultant laugh, as the two teen pirates made their way to the kitchen. Jenny came in a few moments later.

Kerry's appetite this morning was, if anything, even more ravenous than it had been two days before. Ruth had anticipated this, however, and fixed double portions of scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, and multi-grain toast, along with orange juice and milk, for all three of the teens. They then topped off the meal with the pills and protein shakes. ?Wow!!? Kerry enthused, as he sat back for a moment to let his meal begin to digest. His two cousins grinned. It was obvious to them that Kerry was in a far better mood than he had been in for quite some time, not only because of the change in his circumstances, but also, in part, due to the action of the pills.

A few moments later, the young pirate trio adjourned to the den. Since they were all caught up on their schoolwork?and then some!--the teens were free to relax for the time being. They therefore looked over some of the numerous photos from Johnny and Jenny's modeling photo sessions. Kerry was stunned by how glamorous his two cousins looked, especially in either pirate or New Romantic outfits. The smoky, sultry makeup that they wore in several photos made them look even more so, especially when glitter was added. Several photos of the two, in what were obviously outfits for dance clubs, increased the glamor and sex appeal beyond anything Kerry had ever seen outside of the most high-fashion magazines.

?Boy, would I like to get in on that!? Kerry gushed. A moment later, however, he looked at his cousins more closely. He saw how massive they truly were, after almost 3 years of taking the pills and working out, and his enthusiasm began to give way to discouragement and despair. He sighed, ?But I guess I'll just have to wait until these pills have had more of a chance to work on me!? He slumped back in his chair, his facial expression clearly mirroring the dejection he felt.

To his surprise, however, Johnny shook his head. ?Kerry, when Jenny and I got started, we were even smaller and skinnier than you are, believe it or not! What we DID have, though, was a sense of style that you've already picked up on! That oughtta be enough to get you started in modeling without any difficulty!? ?Oh, come on!? Kerry shot back skeptically, only to hear Jenny's reply. ?He's right, Babe! You've already begun choosing outfits from what we've given you that flatter your looks to the utmost! Put that together with the right makeup and lighting, and you'll have a look that our clients will pay BIG money for!? She got up from her chair and walked over to a bookshelf which was filled with photographic portfolios. Choosing the first one in the series, she opened it and placed it in her cousin's lap. ?Here, look for yourself,? she challenged him.

Kerry was stunned as he leafed through the pages. Every picture he saw clearly showed two of the skinniest teenagers Kerry had ever seen. Only the fact that Johnny's and Jenny's faces were clearly visible in every picture prevented him from dismissing them as fakes. Kerry blushed in embarrassment as he realized that his cousins had told him the absolute truth. Seeing this, Jenny tenderly rubbed Kerry's back, then kissed him as she climbed into his lap for a few moments. Kerry gladly returned her kiss as he wrapped his arms around her as best he could.. As he did so, Johnny, grinning wickedly, carefully extracted the portfolio from his cousin's grasp and returned it to the bookshelf.

A moment later, Kerry and Jenny reluctantly let go of each other, as the young giantess slowly climbed back out of his lap. Kerry waited for a few seconds to calm down, then asked, ?Okay?so how do I get started?? ?Well, for one thing, we need to assemble a photographic portfolio of you in different outfits and different makeup schemes to show to our agent and his clients,? Johnny answered. Kerry snorted in amusement. ?With all the stuff in that closet up-stairs, that shouldn't be any problem,? he commented with a wicked grin. ?Yes,? Jenny replied, ?but we also need to get you a selection of makeup?eye shadow, eyeliner, foundation, powder, blush, lipstick, and even mascara?that will suit the contours and basic color of your face.? Kerry nodded his understanding, then commented, ?And let's not forget cologne, hair gel, hair spray, and the like!? ?Now you're talking!? Johnny enthused.

With that, the trio got together with Ruth, who promptly fell in with their ideas. She thereupon sent for the family's limousine, in which they drove to several cosmetic studios, where they purchased a variety of makeup items and accessories for Kerry's use. Next, they drove to the hairstyling salon that Johnny and Jenny used. Here, they had Kerry's rich brown curls trimmed and styled to get the best possible look for Kerry, no matter what kind of outfit he might be wearing. They also obtained a selection of hair gel and hair spray products. Finally, on the way home, they stopped and purchased several packages of Kerry's favorite cologne and matching after-shave, as well as an appropriate multi-blade razor and shaving gel.

On returning home, Kerry took a shower to remove the hair clippings from his back and shoulders. Jane took the head wrap and pirate shirt he had been wearing and put them in the washing machine for the same reason. Upon emerging from the shower, Kerry dried, gelled, and styled his hair in accordance with what the stylist had told him, then dressed in an outfit identical to the one he had worn earlier, only this time with a flaming scarlet head wrap and white satin poet shirt. After lunch, they assembled a variety of shirts, pants, and other accessories, all of which they put in the limousine's capacious trunk. Kerry insisted on adding gloves, a cape, and a ?Pirate King? hat to the outfit he was wearing, even though he was already wearing a head wrap. He was grinning from ear to ear as his cousins again snuggled up to him during the long journey to the office of Johnny and Jenny's agent, especially since they too had added hats, gloves, and capes to their own outfits.

On seeing Johnny and Jenny's cousin for the first time, their agent's lower jaw dropped almost to the floor in astonishment. To their delight, he promptly signed Kerry to a contract identical to theirs. He then sent them to his personal photographer, who took a full portfolio of photographs of Kerry in a wide variety of outfits and poses, as well as a selection of head shots. It was almost dinnertime when the foursome finally returned home. Again, the three teens topped off their meal with the pills and super protein shakes.

As they returned to Kerry's room, Johnny explained that, in order to get the maximum possible benefit from the pills, he would need to work out with them on a regular basis. Kerry was only too happy to go along with this requirement, which he had actually expected. ?Frankly, dudes, I feel ready to begin working out right this very minute!? Kerry gushed. ?Tomorrow will be early enough, Babe,? Johnny replied, grinning at his cousin's enthusiasm. ?Give yourself another night or so to let your body really begin to respond to the pills, and tomorrow we'll start working up a workout schedule that'll do you the most good.? Kerry nodded his concurrence as he went over to check his new computers. To his utter delight, the downloading and updating procedures had finished up in his absence, which meant they needed only to be rebooted to be ready for use.

Kerry thereupon went ahead and rebooted both of his new PC's, and, under his cousins' guidance, proceeded to download and install a number of software packages for both units, which, they told him, would not only help Kerry with his schoolwork, but with his bodybuilding and modeling as well. Once this process was completed, and the contents of both PC's had been properly synchronized, Kerry then defragmented and optimized their respective hard drives to get the best possible performance. He then rebooted both systems again.

Once this process was completed, Kerry shut down the laptop for the night. He then began downloading several podcasts which he favored, plus several more recommended by his cousins. As the downloading process got underway, Kerry suddenly stopped short. ?You know, guys, I just realized I don't have an mp3 player!? he exclaimed. ?Not to worry, me boy,? Jenny purred in reply, ?we'll take care of that first thing in the morning!? ?Yeah?and then we start you pumping iron?BIG-time!? Johnny went on, with a wicked grin on his face. ?Right now, though, Babe, it's getting late, so we'd all better get ready to hit the sack!? Kerry nodded and kissed his two cousins good night?Jenny especially, of course!--and then changed into a set of silver-colored satin pajamas, slid between the gold-colored satin sheets of his bed, laid his head on the pillow, and promptly fell into as deep a sleep as he had enjoyed the night before.

As might be expected, Kerry's dreams this time around were even more erotic than the night before. He dreamed repeatedly of pumping himself up?and up?and UP?and UP?until at last his muscles were bigger than Johnny's and Jenny's put together! His hair also grew?and grew?and GREW?and GREW?until it was twice the size of rock star Bill Kaulitz's biggest, wildest hairstyles, and came all the way down to his knees! Not surprisingly, Kerry experienced wet dreams that left twice as big a puddle when he awoke the following morning! In fact, he actually went into orgasm while he was bathing! (Thankfully, to avoid possible injury, Kerry had chosen to take a tub bath this time.) So much so, in fact, that even the simple act of washing his package served only to trigger an even more powerful eruption! Leaning back in the tub, moaning in ecstasy, Kerry opened himself up to the erotic bliss he was feeling, and even tried to concentrate on stimulating it still further! It was not until more than an hour later that the massive eruption finally subsided, much to Kerry's relief. Somewhat to his embarrassment, Kerry actually found it necessary to draw a fresh bath and wash himself all over again, including both his gonads and his hair! Finally, however, Kerry was able to slowly climb out of the tub, dry himself off, put on fresh underwear, shave, and put on his makeup.

This time around?perhaps because of the sexual explosion he had just enjoyed?Kerry found himself applying the smokiest, sultriest, sexiest, most glittering makeup scheme he could imagine. He then gelled and teased up his hair as big as he could?no small task, considering that his curls had actually grown down to the bottom of his shoulder blades during the night! By the time he finished brushing his teeth and putting on his cologne, he was actually becoming aroused all over again! Needless to say, when Johnny and Jenny saw Kerry as he came out of the bath-room, their mouths dropped almost to the floor. ?WHOAH!? was all Jenny could say. For his part, Johnny slowly shook his head in amazement, then managed to say, ?MAN, Kerry?those pills are really doing a job on you!? Looking between Kerry's legs, he went on, ?Do you realize how much bigger your package is now than it was yesterday??

Surprisingly, Kerry had been so wrapped up in washing his gonads, and in dealing with the orgasms he had experienced while in the tub, that he had scarcely even looked at them. When he did so now, however, he almost fainted. His gonads looked like they were at least three times as big as they had been the day before! He staggered over to the couch, panting heavily, and struggled to control his feelings. ?Man, those pills are revving me up!? he finally commented.

Johnny nodded, a wicked grin coming over his face, as Jenny went over to the closet to choose an outfit for the boy she loved. ?When those pills really begin to work on your muscles,? he predicted, ?they are going to EXPLODE with growth! You are gonna get HUGE, Babe!? ?And that's just what I want!? Kerry replied, an equally wicked grin on his own increasingly handsome features. Then, a frown of curiosity replaced the grin. ?There's one thing I don't understand,? he continued. ?Why are my sex organs growing before the rest of my muscles?? ?To increase your body's production of testosterone,? Ruth replied, as she came in to change Kerry's bed clothes. ?You see, Kerry, although myostatin limits or blocks muscle growth, testosterone actually regulates it. Stated simply, the greater the amount of testosterone in your bloodstream, the bigger and faster your muscle will grow, especially in response to exercise, such as bodybuilding or weight training.?

As Kerry nodded his understanding, Jenny decked out the boy she loved in a satin head wrap with a purple background and gold paisleys, an absolutely blazing scarlet satin poet shirt, tight gold brocaded satin pants, black patent leather buccaneer platform boots, and a low-cut, double-breasted vest in alternating horizontal stripes of gold and light blue satin. A wide, studded black patent leather belt with the biggest buckle Kerry had seen to date, plus an extravagant sash in white brocaded satin, topped off the outfit. Kerry literally almost swooned as he preened himself in the mirror that stood to the left of the closet door. As Jenny caught him in her enormous arms and led him to the couch, Kerry shook his head as though to clear it.

As Johnny sat down beside them, he commented, "Cousin, if you and Jenny keep working up outfits like this one, you're gonna get mobbed when you go back to school?I mean it!" From the wicked grin on Johnny's face, Kerry could tell that his cousin fully approved of his increasingly bold outfits, and was not the least bit jealous of him. He promptly kissed his cousin on the cheek, and Johnny instantly reciprocated. Kerry then pulled his two cousins close and cuddled and snuggled up to both of them until they were all literally purring with delight.

A few minutes later, when they had finally managed to calm down a bit, the three youths went downstairs for breakfast, including the pills and super protein shakes. They discussed getting an mp3 player for Kerry, as well as doing some shopping locally for additional accessories to add to Kerry's wardrobe. To Kerry's delight, John and Alice promptly approved. The three youths rode into town with John and Alice in the limo, dropping them off at John's office (where they would finish up some paperwork in connection with the estates of Kerry's parents and uncle), then went to a succession of electronic and high-fashion clothing stores.

It did not take long for them to find an mp3 player that suited Kerry's needs and tastes. Shop-ping for the accessories for Kerry's wardrobe took somewhat longer, however, as the items they bought included head wraps, sashes, belts, and even a few more pirate and poet shirts. The biggest prizes of all, however, were three pairs apiece of the most gorgeous patent leather buccaneer platform boots any of them had ever seen! The tops of the boots, even when folded over, came up over all three teens' knees, while the stacked heels and platform soles were by far the highest and chunkiest any of them had ever dared to even think of wearing! Wear them they did, however, right out of the store, and to utter perfection, as they all quite literally swaggered and strutted back to the limousine

"Boy, did we ever load up with swag!" Kerry exulted, as they returned to John's office to pick the two attorneys up. "Oh, that reminds me, cousin," Johnny spoke up, "do you have any gym wear?shoes, sweats, etc.?" Kerry grimaced. "Not really," he admitted, "just the bare minimum for school." "Well, we can do a LOT better than that, Babe," Jenny responded, as their parents joined them in the limousine. She hastily explained the situation to John and Alice, who gladly consented to making a stop on the way home at the athletic supply store that Johnny and Jenny themselves frequented.

It took less than 15 minutes for Kerry to choose the necessary athletic clothing and shoes, whereupon the family finally returned home, much to everyone's relief! After lunch, Kerry, feeling a little worn out, opted for a nap. His two best buds completely understood, realizing that Kerry was still recovering from a series of traumatic experiences.

It was mid-afternoon when Kerry woke up, feeling refreshed and revitalized. Recalling what his two cousins had said about working out with them, he changed into his gym clothes, then went downstairs to look for them. Johnny and Jenny promptly fell in with Kerry's request and, after changing into their own gym outfits, led Kerry down the hall on the house's main floor. At the far end, Johnny opened a door, revealing a fully-equipped, state-of-the-art gym and weight room. Kerry all but wriggled in delight, realizing that he was about to begin his metamorphosis to a glam-rocking, teenaged muscle pirate in dead earnest.

The three teens' first act was to record Kerry's current body measurements, including his height and weight. Then, they ran Kerry through a series of light exercises to determine a good starting workout routine for him. Kerry's body was tingling as he completed the testing, and he felt more energized than ever before.

Now, the real workout began. Under Johnny's guidance, Kerry went through a full-body work-out that had the effect of pumping up every muscle group in his young body to an extent he had never dreamed of. In between each of Kerry's routines, Johnny and Jenny worked in a routine of their own. As a result, by the time they all completed their respective workouts, they all felt so pumped up, so full of strength and energy, that all three teens felt as if they were going to burst?Kerry especially!

"You did good, Babe?you did real good!" Johnny exulted, as they headed back upstairs to shower. "I'll say he did!" Jenny concurred, with a rich, throaty laugh that made Kerry want to grab her and make love to her right there on the stairs. From the lustful glow in Jenny's eyes, Kerry knew that the girl he loved felt exactly the same way about him! Not surprisingly, as soon as they reached the top of the stairs, Kerry suddenly grabbed Jenny and proceeded to administer the most powerfully erotic deep-throat French kiss to Jenny's mouth he possibly could. Jenny instantly reciprocated. As their embrace continued, it grew even stronger, went even deeper, until both teens were ready to go all the way right then and there.

Although he fully sympathized with his two kinfolks' feelings for each other, Johnny also recognized the dangers they would be facing if their necking continued. He therefore put a gentle hand of warning on each of their shoulders and quietly pulled them apart. As they released each other, the two teens, one already a muscle giantess, the other a muscle giant in training, all but leered at each other, both of them panting heavily with desire for each other. Even so, within a few moments, they both calmed down, and went to their respective bedrooms to clean up and change clothes. As he returned to his own bedroom suite, Johnny made a mental note to himself to discuss the situation with his parents privately.

By this time, Ruth and John were fixing dinner in the kitchen. Johnny, who had made an extra effort to get cleaned up and change clothes before the others, was first to reach the kitchen by several minutes. He quietly reported the success of Kerry's first full workout?and of the intense necking session that had followed! "I'm somewhat hesitant to say this," he concluded, "but I honestly think you two should consider letting Kerry and Jenny go ahead and get married. They're both finding it harder and harder to keep their hands off of each other, to say the least, so I'd rather see them go ahead and get married, even though they're both only 14."

To his surprise, Johnny's parents nodded their agreement. "We concur, son," said John quietly. "Your mother and I both feel the same way you do?and so does our pastor!" Johnny's eyebrows shot up in surprise. He had not expected to hear that even their beloved pastor would agree to such a proposal. Seeing her son's astonishment, Ruth put a loving arm around her first-born son, then kissed him on the cheek and gave him an affectionate squeeze. "We discussed this with the pastor at some length when you and Jenny were watching over Kerry right after George's death," she explained. "We were just as surprised as you were when he agreed with us, but his reasons were the same as yours, plus the kind of emotional suffering Kerry has had to endure. He feels that this might well prove to be the best therapy Kerry could have, even though he'll be getting grief and abuse counseling at school!"

"Well, don't forget that we'll need to let Dr. Carson know," Johnny replied. "Otherwise, the School Board will suspend them both!" "We've already touched base with Dr. Carson about this," Ruth assured him, "and he said he'd stand behind Jenny and Kerry no matter what!" Johnny sighed with relief. He cared about both his sister and his prospective brother-in-law very deeply indeed, and he genuinely wanted to see both of them receive every happiness in life. His parents each put an arm around his massive young shoulders, kissed him on the cheek, and gave him the same affectionate squeeze that Ruth had administered only a few moments earlier. Johnny gladly reciprocated.

At breakfast the next morning, Kerry was resplendent in a tie-dyed crinkled rayon pirate shirt and matching head wrap (from which his curls insistently protruded), black crinkled rayon pirate pants, a wide white patent leather belt, black patent leather buccaneer platform boots, gold and silver satin waist sashes, and an absolutely gorgeous 17th-century style coat in royal purple satin brocade that came all the way down to his knees. Long, gauntleted gloves in black patent leather and the "Pirate King" hat he had worn to their agent's office topped off the outfit.

Kerry and Jenny grinned uncontrollably as the others' mouths dropped open almost to the floor at the sight of their younger relative wearing his boldest outfit yet. "He picked this outfit out by himself!" Jenny exulted, clearly over the moon about her boyfriend's appearance. Johnny shook his head in utter amazement, hardly daring to think of what outfits his cousin might devise in the days ahead. For their part, John and Ruth took Kerry's extravagant outfit as a good sign; they merely smiled and said nothing.

Wanting to make sure they were at school on time, the three teens all but inhaled their breakfast, then quaffed the pills and shakes as rapidly as they could. Then, grabbing the lunch bags that Ruth had prepared for the three of them, they went back upstairs just long enough to add their fanciest and most extravagant jewelry to their outfits. Their faces were all glowing with excitement and exuberance as they went back downstairs to join John in the white mega-stretch limo for the trip to school.

As Johnny had steadfastly predicted, the three of them were promptly mobbed as they entered the building. Only their pleas that they needed to get their excuse forms filled out at the office persuaded the crowd to let them pass. Even so, the trio were treated like glam rock royalty for the rest of the day by the other students, to say nothing of their teachers!

It was not until he was in gym class that Kerry realized that his gonads had grown still larger?so much so that his balls were now approaching the size of small melons! Furthermore, his muscles had now grown to the point of the so-called "swimmer's physique," and showed every sign of growing larger still. In fact, the workouts he and his his classmates went through that day pumped him up at least twice as much as the day before! Kerry wanted to scream with joy as he flexed his muscles in the showers at the end of class. His classmates favored him with appreciative howls and wolf whistles. Then it happened?he actually went into an orgasm right there in the showers! As his awestruck classmates looked on, Kerry actually spewed out more semen in five minutes than some of them would produce in a month's worth of orgasms!

As the orgasm finally tapered off, Kerry reeled with exhaustion. His concerned classmates promptly helped him finish washing himself off, then sat him down on the bench outside his locker and helped him dry himself, refresh his makeup, and then get back into his super-glamorous outfit. "Thanks, guys," he panted, giving each of them a kiss on the cheek for good measure. His classmates promptly threw their arms around the burgeoning young muscle pirate in a group embrace, kissing him on the cheek in return. Kerry was so moved he began to cry. He managed to choke out the words, "I love you all!" His classmates all of whom had tears in their own eyes, promptly replied, "We love you too!"

The others helped Kerry back to his feet just as the bell signaled the end of classes for the day. Kerry staggered back to his locker, where Jenny and Johnny were waiting for him. Alarmed at first, they both burst out laughing in delight when Kerry told them what had happened, then choked up as he described how his friends had helped them, and then had hugged and kissed him en masse. "I so want to pay them back for that somehow!" Kerry declared, as he retrieved his hat, coat, and gloves from his locker, and put his books up for the day. His two best buds nodded as they did likewise.

Before going home, however, Johnny took the three of them to a youth dance club he and Jenny had frequented many times before Kerry had moved in with them. Kerry was ecstatic to find that many of the same schoolmates who had helped him in the locker room were now dressed up as pirates themselves, although some of their outfits were much more modest than their own. Since Kerry was himself already outgrowing some of his cousin's smaller outfits, he suggested giving them to those of their schoolmates who could best fit into them. He also suggested checking into arranging for some of them to obtain the Little Red Pills, providing that they signed a written pledge not to misuse their augmented strength. Johnny and Jenny enthusiastically agreed to Kerry's proposal.

The very next day, John and Rhonda, who had also enthusiastically endorsed Kerry's idea, brought a number of the smaller outfits to the club, including several smaller pairs of buccaneer boots. Kerry's schoolmates were overwhelmed by his generosity and that of his two cousins. Even some of the girls wound up in some of the outfits, all of which, the boys assured them, improved their appearance by a full order of magnitude! Not surprisingly, the girls were the first to literally cover Kerry's face with kisses, while Johnny and Jenny stood by grinning appreciatively. Then, suddenly, at Kerry's warm, gentle insistence, they received an identical display of mass gratitude. Last, but by no means least, Kerry suddenly pulled Jenny into his arms and kissed her with everything he had, while his schoolmates howled with delight. (Needless to say, Jenny reciprocated!)

As they drove home from the club, Kerry's growing chest was heaving with emotion, as were those of his two best buds. When it looked like they had finally calmed down sufficiently, John and Ruth quietly informed them that if Kerry and Jenny wanted to go ahead and get married, they could do so with John and Rhonda's fullest blessings. That pronouncement prompted the two young lovebirds to embrace each other in an almost hysterical outburst of joy, their two bodies quivering with almost unspeakable emotion. Little wonder that, not long after dinner, the three teens took an extra dose of the pills and shakes, followed by a workout that pumped them all up like never before!

In view of the young couple's age, however, their engagement, and subsequent marriage, were given no publicity to speak of. In fact, the young couple chose not even to wear wedding bands as such! Because of the amount of other jewelry they wore, however, no one took any notice, although Kerry and Jenny were known to be an item by their peers.

It was not until the young couple had turned 16, in fact, that the young couple's marriage was made public. Actually, most of their schoolmates were not that surprised, knowing Kerry's past history of having been abused, and what with Kerry and Jenny having been an item from the beginning of their high school careers. Far from being upset, however, their classmates insisted on holding an incredible celebration of their marriage, at which everyone in attendance was dressed in pirate gear.

The affair was topped off by Johnny's announcement of his engagement to his longtime girl-friend, Ruth Jensen, who was herself a "femuscle" girl, and who had been taking the Little Red Pills as long as the other three had. Consequently, her physique was every bit as massive, yet curvaceous, as that of Jenny herself. The four teens made an impressive sight as they stood being cheered by their peers, all dressed in by far the most extravagant pirate outfits any of them had ever dreamed of, all of them now over 7- 1/2 feet tall (even without their platform buccaneer boots!), with massive physiques worthy of super-heavyweight professional-level Mr. and Ms. Olympias (and still growing!).

Kerry's own modeling career had long since taken off, and was rapidly catching up to that of his wife and brother-in-law, while Ruth had an established modeling career of her own. As a result, all four of the young muscle pirates were now multi-millionaires in their own right. Their fortunes were soon augmented considerably when they formed a glam rock group, which soon won a major recording contract. By the time they graduated from high school, the two young couples were among the wealthiest, if not the wealthiest, in all of Tampa?and this would be only the beginning . . .
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GlamRockCowboy For This Useful Post:
convolution (January 24th, 2013), muscular (January 22nd, 2013), Riko (January 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2013, 12:46 AM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
This is one of the best stories I have read in the past 3 months. The story really draws you into it and when Kerry went through so much in the middle of the story, you can not help but feel bad for him. The emotions in the story are very intense and I must admit that at some points in the story I almost cried.

Amazing job and I wish more writers here on the forum would write this way. ^^
The Following User Says Thank You to Hanugumo For This Useful Post:
GlamRockCowboy (January 23rd, 2013)
  #3   Add to HugestFuckGod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2013, 12:10 AM

HugestFuckGod is on a distinguished road
Wow what a happy story! The way you wrote it would allow for Kerry to be gay with Johnny was this on purpose?
The Following User Says Thank You to HugestFuckGod For This Useful Post:
GlamRockCowboy (February 11th, 2013)
  #4   Add to GlamRockCowboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2013, 10:09 AM

GlamRockCowboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to GlamRockCowboy Send a message via AIM to GlamRockCowboy Send a message via Yahoo to GlamRockCowboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugestFuckGod View Post
Wow what a happy story! The way you wrote it would allow for Kerry to be gay with Johnny was this on purpose?
I did not have that in mind when I wrote this story. Being affectionate, after all, does not always mean being gay. I am curious as to what about my story gave you that impression, as that really was not my intention, and I should like to avoid sending any "mixed signals," as it were, in any future stories.
  #5   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2013, 10:45 AM

Thanked 2,625 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
On this board? It's probably because you didn't have the guy say "oh by the way I am totally, completely heterosexual, I love the pussy and hate the cock, please move away from me a few feet because I break out in hives if I get too close to another male" and then go join the Westboro Baptist Church. And even if you did all that, there would still be people imagining it anyway. (Look at all the fanfics out there.)

The story seemed pretty clear about the orientations of the characters to me. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, and I certainly wouldn't make conscious changes to your style on the off chance that someone, somewhere might otherwise enjoy your work in a way you didn't intend -- tossing in an arbitrary, out-of-place "WE ARE NOT GAY" will stick out like a sore thumb.
The Following User Says Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
  #6   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2013, 03:48 PM

Thanked 2,625 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
I wanted to link the words "WE ARE NOT GAY" to this comic earlier, but I couldn't remember where I saw it until later.
The Following User Says Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
  #7   Add to cohzaku's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2013, 08:35 PM

cohzaku is on a distinguished road
Admittedly, I kind of was expecting it...mainly because it was this board XD. But after the second or so session of rough tonsil hockey with his girl, I threw that idea away.

Nice story. An interesting element with the muscle girl in it as well. I have to say that, at times it felt a bit sappy...almost TOO happy an ending for him, which is understandable, given that we authors have that power, so in a way, I'm happy that the issue of gay love never came to play, as the extreme acceptance of that would have pushed the almost fantasy element of his life turning around too over the top for me.

Did that make sense? XD
The Following User Says Thank You to cohzaku For This Useful Post:
GlamRockCowboy (February 12th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode