The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Poll: Who should grow, and how much?
Poll Options
Who should grow, and how much?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 2.75 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2013, 06:08 AM

Thanked 2,640 Times in 314 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Continuing an old story from Musclegod300

I'm inspired by the recent bunch of people doing continuations of other people's work, so I'm going to join in.

Musclegod300 has given blanket permission in one of his old threads for people to continue his unfinished old stories, so after I finish the two original stories I'm working on (actually, one of them is done already, but I said I'd post both at once so I have to finish the other one too) I'm going to take a crack at it. I'm trying to write different types of stories every time, so I'm looking forward to doing this.

The story I plan to continue is "My Big Step Dad", which has 3 existing parts:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Now, this being a story from Musclegod300, there has to be lots of sudden growth with the growing characters getting into it. This story also has lots of sex. So far, it's been relatively tame -- in some of Musclegod300's stories (most of them, come to think of it) the characters don't just get massive, they get impossibly taller as well and the story ends with them heading off into the world to take over the world or die trying. But there are two characters who are growing, and there's no absolute need to turn them into giants. Personally, I'm inclined to have them both become incredibly massive but leave their heights within human range, albeit well above average. (It's easier to picture characters with incredibly huge muscles if they have long bones; otherwise practically speaking they have to become immobile as well.)

So I'm going to put a poll here and see what people think. I don't promise to go with the top-scoring option, but I'll try to avoid doing the lowest-scoring one. (What's that? I'm leaving out the option for someone to show up with an antidote and turn them both back to normal-sized people after they grow? Gosh, what a shock.)

(And here's where I find out that I screwed something up and the poll doesn't show up, probably. If so, I'll try again elsewhere.)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2013, 04:27 AM

Since I see I didn't mention it: I'm not sure exactly when I'll start on this continuation because I'm still working on the other story, and therefore there's no set end date for this poll. The "official" results will be whatever the poll shows when I'm ready to start.
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Interesting, people seem to favor large men who grow to "normal" sizes. . . Not by much over macro, but I guess people prefer big but not impossibly big.
  #4   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2013, 04:40 PM

Well, at least people who saw this thread and voted. There are 227 views of this thread but only 27 votes (as of now). Most members haven't even looked at the thread at all, and of those who did most didn't vote. It would take less than a third of the number of people who have voted to switch the winning option from non-macro to macro.

I plan to spend a large portion of tomorrow working on writing. With luck I'll finish my other story and then get started on this.
The Following User Says Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
Weasel (January 26th, 2013)
  #5   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2013, 06:45 PM

Poll is closed

Just to let everyone know formally: the poll is closed. The third option (both grow, but stay human-sized) was the winner.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options