The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2009, 07:50 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
The Gifted Child (Part 7) The End

[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Link to Chapter One[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Link to Chapter Two[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Link to Chapter Three[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Link to Chapter Four[/COLOR]
Link to Chapter Five
Link to Chpater Six

Suddenly I realized I wasn’t alone. Sometime while I had been watching Evan’s massive, obscenly muscled form rise from the rubble, I had been joined by Cody, Doctor Kramer and Armond. We all stood there gaping at the giant 10-foot tall muscle god towering over us, grinning, with his massive chest heaving, his entire body overrun with impossibly massive ripped-to-hell muscles, looking like they were about to explode right out of his skin, and wondering what was going to happen next. I guessed it would be whatever Evan wanted to happen. Nothing we could do would stop him.

“It’s amazing how tiny you all look,” said Evan, “how fragile and inconsequential. And to think, that’s how I used to appear to everyone. I must say I approve of the change.”

Evan flexed his gargantuan bicep and ran his, thick, sinewy fingers all over it. “Harder than titanium,” he said. “If only I could communicate the euphoria I’m experiencing, the intoxication of pure physical power. It’s everything I’ve ever dreamed of and more.” His fire-hose cock began growing stiffer and longer and rose up huge in front of us. I was reminded of a medieval battering ram. It was big around as a half-keg and nearly two feet long. It stood out straight from his body and curved slightly upwards. He put his wide thick hand down, and began stroking himself, his eyes closed in ecstasy.

“Gentlemen,” he said, opening his eyes again, “I’m afraid I must have release.” He looked at each of us in turn. I don’t know, maybe he was expecting a volunteer. “Cody, come here.” I got very frightened for Cody as he stepped forward.

“I’m very displeased with you for running out on me, my little muscle slave,” he continued. “I should make you take me up your ass,” he paused a little to let Cody think about that, and I could see he was, “But my magnificent cock would only break you like a china doll,” continued Evan. “And you’re far too pleasant a plaything to discard in that manor. You may use your tongue.”

As Cody stepped forward, Doctor Kramer and Armond turned and started to walk away. I couldn’t. I wanted to, but I couldn’t.

“Stay where you are,” shouted Evan at the Doctor and Armond. His thunderous voice struck me like a shock wave. “You will await my pleasure. We still have business, and this will only take a few minutes.” The other two stopped but did not turn around.

Cody grabbed Evan’s member in his hands, guided it up to his face, and began liking it all over.

“What are you doing down there?” bellowed Evan. “Put some muscle into it, my diminutive slave. I can barely feel you.”

Cody went at it harder pressing his whole mouth up against the bulbous head, kneading it with his lips, but in another second, Evan’s giant hand came down and swatted him away. “Not good enough, you weak, puny thing!” he yelled. Cody flew ten feet and landed on the ground with a thud. “Clearly, I’ll have to tend to it myself,” said Evan.

He grabbed his shaft with his left hand running it all over the giant head, while his right hand rubbed his insanely huge, muscle inundated torso up and down, exploring every hard curve and valley as it went. He closed his eyes and started moaning and it wasn’t long before he shot thick streams of cum in several spasmodic bursts.

When it was over, he gazed down on us and said, “Forgive me.” But he didn’t look sorry at all. “That was crude. But the Doctor tells me hormone levels after growth episodes are so high that such urges become uncontrollable.”

“But now there’s the matter of my betrayal,” said Evan, bringing his massive, muscle saturated body to his full, overwhelming height. “One of you told my father,” he boomed. “One of you nearly ruined all my designs by bringing him down here.” His gaze fell on me.

“I didn’t… I mean I couldn’t…” I stuttered, panicking.

Evan laughed. “Relax, Justin,” he said. “I admit that for a fraction of a second I thought it might be you, but then I realized you were hardly competent enough to achieve the task. No, there’s only one person who could have betrayed me, my less-than-faithful Armond.”

“It wasn’t my idea,” said Armond, immediately. “I would never do anything to harm you. Your father ordered me to tell him.”

“Then you should have lied,” said Evan. “And now you’re going to pay.”

Armond took a step backward, but he wasn’t in time. Evan shot out with his giant, meaty hand and clamped it around Armond’s head. “I knew as soon as I got the phone call,” said Evan, “I wasn’t in a position to do anything about it… then.” Slowly Evan lifted Armond off the ground; his obscenely gigantic muscles just bloating with power, as he grinned, “But I am now.”

The large man began struggling, hitting at Evan’s huge paw and his massive ripped sequoia of a forearm, but it did no good. Evan held onto him easily, a smile on his face and showing no sign of any strain.

“But this isn’t fair of me,” said Evan, dropping the big man, who fell to his knees. “Armond I’ll give you a chance to live. All you have to do is hurt me, even a little. Go on; give it your best shot, because if you fail, I will certainly hurt you.”

Armond leapt to his feet. He rapidly climbed up Evan like a rock face and started slamming punch after punch into his tree trunk of a neck. Evan didn’t even flinch. The big man went for Evan’s eyes, but with the slightest gesture from one colossal arm Evan knocked Armond to the ground so hard he sent up a cloud of dust. Evan chuckled as Armond pulled himself up again and then started attacking Evan’s ridiculously massive legs, concentrating on the knees. Evan just stood there and let him do his worst. He hardly seemed to notice. Then Armond went for Evan’s crotch but Evan reached out and slammed him to the ground again, so hard this time I wasn’t sure if he was going to get up again.

“That is where I draw the line,” said Evan. Then he reached down and picked up Armond in one giant fist. Armond struggled and batted at him but to know avail. “This is amazing,” said Evan, laughing. “I used to be so intimidated by you, your sunglasses, your silent manor and your huge arms. Now you seem so inconsequential. Your struggles are nothing, tiny man, nothing. You are completely helpless against me.” He flexed his other arm for Armond and it expanded to a mountain of vein wrapped muscle about the same size as Armond’s torso. “You’re an ant compared to me,” Evan laughed, “a bug. And as such, I will crush you.”

Evan began slowly squeezing, a horrible sadistic grin on his face. Armond’s struggles increased. Then, there was a sickening crunching sound and Armond screamed.

“That’s enough,” I cried. “That man would have laid down his life for yours. He deserves a little more consideration!”

“Ah, Justin,” said Evan, “so relentlessly compassionate. Very well.” And he dropped Armond who fell into a broken heap at his feet. The big man was unconscious, bleeding, with God knows how many broken bones, but he was alive.

“Bully!” yelled the Doctor, “You’re nothing but a common bully.”

“Hardly common at all,” said Evan, once again admiring the ridiculous amounts of muscle bulging up all over his own gargantuan physique, “thanks to your process.”

“You make me sorry I ever developed it,” said Doctor Kramer. And suddenly the Doctor charged at Evan. I don’t know what he could have been thinking; maybe it was temporary insanity. The Doctor was a scraggly thin guy in is late fifties. What he thought he could do against a muscle mountain like Evan, I have no idea.

Evan knocked the Doctor back with the merest flick of a finger, and started laughing as the doctor fell against a slab of concrete and hit his head.

I was at his side in an instant. “Are you alright?” I asked.

The doctor was barely conscious. He shoved something in my hand. “Stick him with this,” he said. It was a syringe.

“What is it?” I asked. “I won’t kill him.”

“Not poison,” whispered the Doctor. “Release residual energy in cells… Zap his synapses. Take him down a peg,” and then he was out cold.

I wasn’t sure what it meant. I guess Doctor Kramer wanted to fry some of Evan’s synapses. Would he become a mindless brute like Manuel had? I wasn’t sure I was willing to do that either. Who knew what damage he would cause?

The sound of a car engine drew all our attention. A long limousine was pulling up the drive, Malcolm Phips, no doubt. I used to think he could stop this insanity, but now, looking up at Evan’s impossibly gigantic muscles exploding out all over his towering body, I was no longer sure.

“Daddy’s here,” grinned Evan as he went loping off toward the car. The ground shook with each of his footfalls.

I ran after him with Cody following me. Evan moved with amazing speed. Those tremendous legs were good for more than just lifting ridiculous amounts of weight; pumping rapidly back and forth, they propelled him at a tremendous velocity. The last ten yards, he covered with one leap, shooting up into the air and landing with an earth shattering crash directly in front of the moving limo. It slammed on its breaks, and came to a screeching halt.

The limo driver threw open the door, jumped out, took one look at the gigantic mountain of ripped, bulging muscle standing in front of his car, and ran for his life. The back door opened and none other than Malcolm Phips stepped out, looking around somewhat disoriented. I can only assume he hadn’t seen his son yet.

“Get out,” I cried, still a dozen yards away. “Phips, get in your car and get out of here! He’s dangerous, unstable. Get out!”

Phips looked in my direction and shielded his eyes to the sun. “Mr. Conroy,” he called “What happened to my driver? Where’s Evan?”

At his last question, my head automatically turned toward the grinning muscle behemoth, standing in front of the car. Phips turned to see what I was looking at and just froze slack jawed at the sight of Evan’s two tons of solid, ripped-to-hell muscle towering ten feet over him.

“What the hell is that?” he said.

“Come now, father,” said Evan, “don’t you recognize your only son?”

“Is this some kind of joke?” said Phips taking a step toward Evan.

“No!” I shouted. “Phips, get back.”

“You are so limited, father” said Evan, “Here you are staring at a miracle of genetics and all you can say is, ‘is this a joke?’”

“My God, it is you,” said Phips. “Armond was right.”

“That’s right,” said Evan, “your little boy is all grown up.” Then he reached down and grabbed Phips. The tiny executive was almost entirely swallowed up in Evan’s giant fist. Then Evan lifted him up so they were face to face.

“Release me at once!” he cried. “Where’s Armond?”

“Armond?” repeated Evan. “He’s over there… in pieces.”

Now Phips was really starting to look scared. “Evan, put me down.”

“You know there’s a school of thought,” said Evan, “that says children are born to replace their parents, and as such, they can never be truly complete until after their parents are dead.”

“Evan, we can talk about this,” said Phips, swallowing hard.

“What’s there to talk about? I’m still your sole beneficiary, am I not?”

Phips remained silent.

“It’s true I originally wanted to hold off a bit, until well after my sixteenth birthday, but then you had to go and force the issue. Let’s face it father, I’m tired of being under your thumb. But I’ll give you a taste of being under mine.”

Then Evan pressed his mammoth thumb on to Phips’ face. Holy crap that enormous digit covered it entirely. And then Evan pressed. I could hear Phips’ muffled shouts as Evan slowly increased the pressure, until the poor man screamed. “Had enough, Father? Funny, I endured it for years.”

Then Evan released his thumb, and Phips took a huge breath. “Evan, put me down at once.”

“Of course, father,” said Evan. He walked over to the limo, pulled open the back door and tossed his father inside. The he slammed the door shut and using his thumb and forefinger pinched the metal around the door, sealing it shut. The he walked around to the other side and pinched that one shut as well.

I could see Phips on the inside, shouting silently and pounding on the bulletproof glass, trapped in the back of his own limo. Evan peered in the window and sighed, “There’s another figure who used to impress me, now also reduced to a pathetic joke, completely helpless before me.” The he flexed those impossibly gargantuan biceps again, and almost started drooling over the sight.

“I believe that once a man’s surpassed his heroes,” Evan said to me, “it’s his obligation to cast them down, don’t you think?” He bent down, put his monstrous hands under the car, and holy crap, with every muscle expanding to insane size, started lifting it up. Up, up it went, shifting and rocking as Evan, mountainous muscles heaving and bulging, adjusted his grip. Finally, gargantuan arms raised, he held it high above his head. “This really is the most amazing feeling,” he said. “To feel my body bulging and swelling with all this rock hard muscle, to realize that I am actually holding a car over my head, and with such little effort. It’s really quite exhilarating.”

The Evan threw the car. Holy crap, the thing must have flown about seventy feet before it crashed into the wall, obliterating the front end and knocking a sizable hole in the wall. Then it toppled back to the ground and rolled on its side.

“It’s a shame about these Mexican roads,” said Evan. “They’re so treacherous. Fatal car accidents happen so easily.”

“I can’t believe you just murdered your father,” I said.

“Murder?” said Evan. “That’s such a strong word. I prefer to think of it as a hostile take over. With my father’s wealth and my brains and physical power, there’s nothing I can’t achieve, nothing.”

My God, he was right. He was ruthless, brutal, cruel and unbelievably powerful. I could only imagine the misery he’d cause.

“And I want you to share it with me,” said Evan.

“What?” I gasped. He couldn’t possibly have said what I thought he just said.

“Can’t you see, Justin? I want you. I’ve always wanted you, ever since I first saw you standing there in that ridiculous valet suit. Your very smell is an aphrodisiac. You are so cute and you’re smart and you refuse to be intimidated by me. Even now, when everyone else is shaking in their shoes, you stand there proud and defiant, unafraid to speak your mind. You’ve no idea how beautiful you are to me.”

“What?” I repeated. I felt myself slipping into shock from the words I was hearing. “You want me?”

“I knew you could never want me when I was puny, sickly and weak. But now I have transcended; now I am a muscle god!” And he pulled a most muscular, causing those impossible muscles to expand into land masses, and make him seem even larger than the ridiculous size he already was.”

“What about Cody? I thought you wanted him.”

“Cody is nothing,” he laughed. “Oh, I hated him when I first found out about you two, but now even you must see what a weak willed inconsequential fool he is. He’s not worth bothering over. I admit he was a pretty plaything, but I’m done with him now,” he said. “Give your heart to me and he can be yours again, to do with as you like.”

I couldn’t believe Evan was just offering Cody to me like he was a hand-me-down video game or something.

“Of course my poor, puny little Justin,” said Evan, “We shall have to build you up so you can handle me.”

“I’m not interested in your filthy process and I’m certainly not getting in any tank,” I blurted.

“No, Justin,” said Evan. “There will be no more tanks. None are needed. The good doctor’s process has yielded me all that it can, more even.” He flexed again, causing his arms to swell up again with insane size and striated power. “Your evolution will have to be the slow, gradual kind, dependent on sunlight for the necessary energy.”

“You mean you want me to be like you?” I gasped.

“No,” laughed Evan, “That would require another tank with my special modifications. You will become huge by normal standards but you’ll never be anything like me.” And once again Evan flexed the unreal muscles all over his gigantic body. Huge bulbous masses just exploded out all over him. “There must never be anyone else like me.”

I was speechless. The prospect of becoming Evan’s muscular love slave was just disgusting. Even as mind bogglingly hot as his gigantic muscle inundated body was now, he was still quite probably the most revolting human being I had ever encountered. I think I would rather have died, than succumb to that fate.

But it wasn’t just me; I realized that Evan as he now was, unleashed on the world would be a catastrophe unparalleled in human history. I had to stop him. I had to use the Doctor’s shot.

“Ok, Evan,” I said. “How can I resist someone who is the physical and intellectual embodiment of power?”

He looked down at me and smiled broadly, as he reached down and scooped me up in those massive arms of his. I stiffened involuntarily.

“Don’t be afraid, Justin,” he said. “I won’t hurt you. I would never hurt you.”

“I’m afraid I can’t say the same,” I said as I pulled out the needle and jabbed him in his ponderous shoulder.

He looked down at me. “What’s this?” he said, looking at the small pin prick on his huge striated delt. “No, Justin, not you too.” He actually sounded surprised and hurt. But then that giant hand swung down. I felt the impact and then I was flying through the air. I landed on the ground and had the air knocked out of me. I was lucky I didn’t land on anything sharp and jagged. When I looked up Evan was clutching his head with both hands.

“What did you do to me?” he cried. “I can’t think. So much noise in my head.”
And that’s when the farmers came back. There was a loud report just as a bullet ripped into Evan’s arm causing a stream of blood to flow freely down his mountainous bis. Evan turned toward his attackers and bellowed. It was a mixture of pain and anger and coming from a massive muscle beast like Evan, it was truly terrifying. A couple of the farmers turned and ran right then, but more of them raised their guns and started shooting right at the giant muscle god. A few shots hit him but none of them seemed to do much damage.

And then the farmers were on him. I guess they ran out of ammo because they were attacking Evan with pitchforks, clubs and rakes. Evan pulled one of his hands from his head and started swatting them away. Each time he hit a farmer, he’d go flying off 20 or 30 feet, but there were a lot of them and he was soon overwhelmed.

Of course the Federales chose this moment to show up. They opened fire on the farmers—and on Evan. I suppose if I had seen a 10 foot muscle giant knocking people through the air, I’d have shot at him, too. And Evan was pretty frightening. Of course I was still lying on the ground where Evan knocked me and I decided it was a good idea to stay exactly where I was.

The Federales herded everyone toward the wall. Some of the farmers hopped onto it and scaled it! How they found hand and foot holds I’ll never know. Evan, of course, simply smashed right through it. And after he opened the way, the remaining farmers just poured out. Some of the Federales gave chase and in the distance I heard gunshots. But it looked like the worse was over for now.

I picked myself up and almost immediately found myself face to face with their leader, who, fortunately for me, spoke perfect English.

“What happened?” he wanted to know.

“That would take some explaining,” I said, “But for now, we need medical help. There are a lot of hurt people.”

The Captain, as I guess he was, wasted no time calling for aid. I showed him where Armond was lying, unconscious, but breathing steadily, and where the Doctor was. The Doctor was not in as good shape. His head was in a veritable pool of blood. He was awake, but his breathing was very labored and he seemed to have trouble focusing.

“Hang on, Doctor Kramer,” I said. “Help is on the way.”

“Did you get him?” asked the Doctor. “Did you inject him?”

“Yes,” I nodded, “and now I suppose he’ll become a mindless brute like Manuel.”

“I don’t know,” said the Doctor, “It took a lot of energy to cause that much growth. Hard to say what it will do. In any case, he’s far less dangerous now.”

“Let’s hope,” I said.

“I’m not going to make it,” he said.

“Don’t talk like that.”

“No, it’s true,” he said. “I’m no idiot. I’m a doctor. I know when I’m dying, but I suppose I only have myself to blame.” Then the Doctor reached into his pocket, pulled out a flash drive, and handed it to me.

“Take this,” he said. “It’s a record of everything we’ve done here right up to the explosion, designs, lab reports and my personal journal. Please bring it to my company, to Doctor Petersen and only Doctor Petersen.” I nodded even though I wasn’t sure I was going to do any such thing. “And please,” he said, “you need to read my journal… please. And forgive me.” Then he closed his eyes and slipped away.

I looked down at the flash drive in my hand. Somehow I knew that video of Evan and Cody in the tank would be on it. It was still hard for me to think of it… Then it hit me. I hadn’t seen Cody. Where was Cody?

I looked around and didn’t seen any immediate sign of him among the milling Federales. Of course it was always possible that he had taken off into the bush after Evan. Hard as it was for me to accept I realized it was a very real possibility. But I decided to look for him none-the-less.

I was still searching when the ambulances arrived and began taking the injured away. And that, unfortunately, is how I found Cody. I saw his muscled form lying prone, pale, and unconscious on a stretcher in between two EMTs. I ran over. His side was a bloody mess.

“Oh my God! What happened?” I cried.

“’Sokay,” said one of the EMTs, “Shot. Much blood, but ok. Miss everything important.”

I picked up Cody’s hand. It was cold, too cold. It scared me. I walked along side the stretcher clutching his hand. When we got to the ambulance, they let me ride with him to the hospital.

I sat in the waiting room a long time thinking about Cody. It was clear he was obsessed with Evan now. And who knew, when he woke up he might just decide to follow after him. And even if he didn’t, I didn’t think I could ever trust him again. And without trust we really couldn’t have any kind of relationship. So after the Doctor came out and assured me that Cody would be fine, I decided it would be best if I just made my way back to New York without ever seeing him again.

On my way out of the hospital I was surprised to see Malcolm Phips lying on a hospital bed. He was out cold and bandaged up like a mummy, but apparently he had survived the “car crash.” I should have guessed. It would probably take a wooden stake and a beheading to kill someone like him.

As I left the building I realized I had everything I needed for the trip home. Since I had been trying to escape the compound earlier, I still had my passport and my wallet on me. My suitcase was still back at the medical hut, but I never wanted to see the compound again and the loss of a few articles of clothing seemed a small price to pay. I took a cab to the airport and flew back to New York where I could start to put the pieces of my life back together again.

But I should have known it wouldn’t be that easy.

I hadn’t been back two weeks when I received a registered letter from the Phips Foundation. I’m ashamed to say it, but the thing actually scared me. It took me a full day before I had the courage to open it. The letter was obviously prepared by a lawyer. It politely but firmly reminded me that I had signed a nondisclosure agreement upon accepting employment with them, and that it extended to any and all events that had occurred in Mexico. It also informed me that I had been put on retainer, and that I would be receiving the sum of one hundred thousand dollars a year, from now on.
It was hush money, pure and simple.

I’d wondered why there hadn’t been anything about Mexico in the news. Now I knew. Phips was sweeping it all under the carpet. There was a check enclosed. They were also paying me the two hundred and fifty thousand dollars for my work with Evan. That was three hundred and fifty thousand dollars they were paying me. So who was I to argue?

Of course the money was nice, but it wasn’t necessary. I had already accepted a position with a prestigious psychology practice it the city working with kids, but the regular kind, no geniuses. That was ok; I’d had my fill of geniuses for the time being.

About a week later, I was having lunch with a friend when he remarked that there was something different about me, but he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. I told him that I had recently been out of the country and that I had been sick while I was away. He agreed that that was probably it. He also suggested that I see my doctor and have myself checked out, just to be safe.

Of course it was another couple of weeks before I could get an appointment, and when I did, my doctor told me I was in great shape and advised me to keep it up.

“Keep what up?” I asked.

“The workouts,” he said.

“I’m not working out,” I said.

“Very funny,” he said, laughing. “If you’re not working out, you ought to bottle whatever it is your eating and sell it, you’d make a fortune. You’ve put on 20 pounds since your last visit and it sure as hell isn’t fat.”

“What?” I cried, panicking. Now that he mentioned it, my shirts had been feeling a little tight lately. What did this mean? Had Evan processed me without telling me? I had the doctor take my height, and sure enough, I was an inch taller than I should have been.”

“Well what do you know?” he said. “A growth spurt at your age, it isn’t unknown, but it’s certainly rare.”

As I took the subway home, I kept running events in Mexico over and over in my head. It had to have happened while I was sick; that’s when he must have done it. I remembered the doctor’s final words to me “please read my journal” and “forgive me.”

As soon as I got home, I dug the flash drive out of the drawer where I’d tossed and forgotten it. I plugged it into my computer and quickly found Doctor Kramer’s journal. I skimmed through to the relevant dates and sure enough, found exactly what I was looking for.

Master Phips grilled me about Justin’s case of Montezuma’s Revenge. I told him it was nothing to worry about and that Justin would probably be alright in a day or so. But Master Phips was insistent that he remain ill longer than that. He needs time to convince Cody to undergo the process and he feels Justin might be a hindrance. I explained to Master Phips that I hardly had a pharmacopeia available to me. After which, with his usual impatience, he informed me that he didn’t care how it was done, only that it was done. Anticipating that Master Phips will eventually want Justin to go through the process, too, (he’s certainly hinted as much) I have taken the initiative and started him on it. This should put him out of action for the required period of time and save me the trouble later on.

Well, there it was. I had been processed. I stripped naked and stood in front of the mirror. Yup, I was starting to look muscular. Holy crap, what was going to happen to me? I was going to get bigger, that was for sure, but how much bigger?

I sat back down at the computer and started going through the log, desperately trying to find more information on the process. Most of the notes were technical jargon I didn’t understand, and the ones I could understand dealt with sessions in the tank. That didn’t help me much. The only entry that seemed to apply to my situation was a note about how, without the tank, the growth was dependent on sunlight and would progress very slowly.

But there was one other note that caught my interest. It was from the night Cody had entered the tank and changed. The Doctor was noting that the outrageously high hormone levels in Cody’s and Evan’s blood had precipitated an uncontrollable sexual frenzy. The doctor further speculated that Evan had been fully aware of the effect, having been in the tank twice before, and that he was using it to essentially drug Cody into having sex with him. That, at least, explained the first night. But how Evan went on to completely captivate Cody remained a mystery to me—unless that hormone surge had some lasting effect, but the Doctor had indicated the effect was only temporary.

I sat up all night just staring at my burgeoning muscles and thinking. I’ll admit the idea of swelling up huge and powerful had its appeal. But I worked with kids and kids generally found adults intimidating enough already. A huge muscle bound psychologist would probably scare them to death. But it’s not like I had a choice. It was going to happen; I couldn’t stop it, but I decided I would slow it down as much as possible.

I started wearing sun block all of the time, keeping the windows covered at home and at work, and seldom venturing outside during the day. But despite all my efforts, the needle on my bathroom scale continued creeping upwards.

As the weeks passed, I watched my frame fill out more and more everyday. The changes were astounding. Anyone would have thought I lived in the gym. My shoulders were getting broader, becoming small globes. My pecs were swelling larger, their shape defining my shirt front. My stomach had solidified into a six pack. And my arms were growing thick with powerful sinew. I have to admit I was starting to look pretty damn hot.

Whenever my friends would convince me to go out to a bar with them, I would get plenty of offers, but the truth was, I just wasn’t over Cody yet, and the thought of starting something new… Well, I just wasn’t interested.

So I just continued on, buying my work clothes larger and larger and hoping no one would notice the powerful bulk that was bulging up underneath them. And it seemed to be working pretty well until one day during a session with 12-year-old Jimmy Campbell. It had been a long day and I was getting tired. I leaned back in my chair and stretched my arms up over my head and brought them back down again in an unintentional bicep flex. Young Jimmy’s eyes practically popped out of his head.

“Fuck, Mr. Conroy,” he exclaimed. “You’ve got fuckin’ huge muscles. They’re bigger than my fuckin’ gym teacher’s.”

Yes, Jimmy had anger issues. He also swore like a kid from the Bronx even though he had a Park Avenue address.

But not all my patients were as enthusiastic as young Jimmy. Most of the kids were getting increasingly shy around me, especially the girls. It was kind of hard for me to take. I’d always had a very open honest face and enjoyed an almost instant report with children.

It wasn’t long before my boss, Dr. Schiller, took me aside. “Maybe you should take it easy on the weights, Justin,” he said, looking up at me. He didn’t used to look up at me, did he? “We don’t want you scaring away the clients. Some of the parents are already starting to comment.”

It was that night that the letter came. It was from Cody. At first I was going to throw it out, but for some reason I didn’t. It stayed there on the table in the front hall for a week, while I debated what to do about it.

Finally, I opened it.

Dear Justin,

I guess I’ll be lucky if you even read this. I’ve been wanting to call you, but I wasn’t sure you’d hear me out, so I thought a letter would be the best way to do this. A lot happened down in Mexico and now that Evan’s gone, I’m finally able to tell you about it.
I don’t know what happened that first night in the tank. It was like I was hit with some kind of sex madness. I couldn’t resist it. I went a little crazy, and then the next morning, when it was all over and I realized what I’d done, I wanted to go to you and explain. But Evan wouldn’t let me. He had pictures of you, Justin, pictures that would have ruined you. He told me he’d spread them all over the media if I didn’t do exactly what he said. I know how much you love working with kids, and it would have killed me to see you lose that. So I became his muscle slave. I couldn’t tell you because Evan had the whole compound bugged and any conversation we had, he’d have heard.

I know what I did sucked and that I treated you like shit, and I’m sorry. I want you to know that for me, every minute was a living nightmare. I hope one day you’ll be able to forgive me.

As you might have guessed I had to give up gymnastics. I just lost too much flexibility when I grew, but I still have no regrets. It was definitely worth the price. I’ve taken up bodybuilding instead and I’m doing pretty good. My body responds unbelievably well to the weights. Sometimes I feel a little guilty though, like I’m cheating. But I make sure to never compete in any natural shows even though I could pass the drug test. I will be competing in the Nationals in Hoboken next week. I’d love to see you there if you can stand to look at me.

Love always,
Cody

I should have known. I should have trusted him more. No wonder the whole thing seemed so unbelievable, so impossible. It wasn’t real. It was just another one of Evan’s sick games. I should have known.

The next week at the Nationals I made sure I was sitting up front and center. It cost me a pretty penny to do it, but I could afford it. And when Cody stepped on stage, I practically lost my breath. He was HUGE, much bigger than the last time I saw him and no doubt the biggest guy there. He walked away with the heavyweight and the overall, easily out classing every other competitor there.

After he received the trophy, and posed for all the photos, he turned and leapt off the stage and suddenly he was standing right in front of me, like a muscular skyscraper. At this point I was pushing six feet tall, but Cody had to be at least 6’ 3” or 6’ 4” and he had so much muscle exploding out all over him that he dwarfed anyone who came near. All the other competitors were like children next to him.

“Justin,” he said, “I’ve missed you so much.”

“Me, too,” I said standing.

“Whoa,” he said, scoping me out. “You’ve grown.”

“Yeah,” I said, “you, too.” And then there was the hug and the deep passionate kiss, followed immediately by the swift exit.

Cody and I were back together again, and suddenly none of my problems seemed all that difficult. I quit my job. Cody was also on a similar stipend from the Phips Foundation, and together with his winnings we had plenty of money. I didn’t really need another job but I found one anyway working for the juvenile corrections department. It was different work than I had trained for, but I was still working with kids, most of whom desperately needed help. And the Juvenile Detention Hall was having problems keeping a psychologist there. Most of them wound up leaving because the kids didn’t respect them. Oddly enough, I didn’t have that problem.

I have to admit I often found myself wondering what ever happened to Evan. The official story was that Evan Phips had died in an industrial explosion in Mexico. I knew this wasn’t true. I saw him emerge alive and massive from the rubble. I saw him crash through that wall and lurch off into the Mexican countryside, but what happened after that?

Then one day I noticed a tiny article in The Voice, about a small Mexican circus that was touring the US. There was a photo of the troupe and towering in the background was an impossibly large hulking figure that looked frighteningly familiar. But I couldn’t actually be sure from the photo. And for some reason, I wanted to be sure.

It took some doing, but I finally convinced Cody to drive out to Pennsylvania with me. He was partially convinced the circus was some kind of elaborate trap Evan had set to catch us again. I supposed it was possible but I seriously doubted it.

The circus was extremely charming and well worth the trip on its own. It was an old fashioned group that still had a main show and side shows. The act we were looking for was billed Don Fuerte and was not part of the main show.

We found what we were looking for in a fenced in circle a short ways from the big top. It was Evan alright. His head had been shaved and he was covered in tattoos, but that face and that gigantic, impossibly muscled body were unmistakable. He was hoisting a small car over his head for the cheering, clapping crowd. He dropped the car to the ground with a crash and proceeded to growl and flex for his applauding audience.

The he caught sight of us and came lumbering over. I wanted to turn tail and run, but somehow I managed to keep my nerve. And then when I saw him looking down at me, I realized I had nothing to worry about. His eyes were as dull and as blank as a fish’s.

“Justin,” he rumbled.

“He must like you,” said a Mexican man who was in the ring with Evan. “We figure that’s his name, ‘cause that’s about the only thing he says. None too bright,” he said tapping his skull with his forefinger.

I looked up into Evan’s face as saw a small trickle of saliva leaking down his chin.

“You gentlemen in the business yourselves?” he asked. “Because you look as though you might be.” He flexed his arms, showing us he noticed that we were both pretty large guys. Cody, of course, still towered over me, but not as much as he used to.

“No,” I said, “we’re just here to see the show.”

“Well, you missed most of it, but we’ve got another show in an hour. Please come back,” said the man, and he turned and walked away. But Evan remained staring at me like an old man trying to dredge up some distant memory. I couldn’t feel sorry for him, try as I might. He had his monster body, just as he had wanted, but the incredible mind he had been born with was gone forever. I wondered if he had known what the trade off would be, if he still would have made it. He did seem happier now than I ever remembered him being, and he certainly was less dangerous than he had been. Maybe it had worked out for the best after all.

And then something hit him. Some kid who was 12 or 13 was throwing peanuts at him. Evan turned and tried to figure out what was molesting him. He took a few swats at the air, trying to kill some non-existent bugs. The kid thought it was hysterical and threw another one at him. Evan continued his imaginary bug hunt, which thrilled the kid to no end. He kept pelting the clueless behemoth with peanuts until the peanut bag was empty. Then, still laughing, he walked away.

Cody turned and started to leave. “Where are you going?” I asked.

“To get some peanuts,” he grinned, “where else?”

When we got home that night Cody seemed to be in a weird mood. “Did it bother you to see Evan?” I asked.

He just shook his head and sighed. “No,” he said. “He got what he deserved. But, still… Did you see the size of him? I forgot how big he was.”

“I didn’t,” I said. “How could I?”

“Wouldn’t it be awesome to be that big?” Cody had grown to be 6’ 9” and his body was so massively developed that any title he wanted was pretty much his for the taking.

“I think you’re plenty big enough,” I said.

“Yeah, but wouldn’t it be awesome?” he repeated, and I realized that Cody relished the idea of getting that big. He really wanted it.

I tired to imagine Cody ten feet tall with biceps bigger than my car tires, giant bolder-like pecs, and abs that would stop a truck, and suddenly I was so hard I could barely walk. I was getting pretty big too at his point, and I was pretty sure I’d still be able to take him even if he did grow to Evan’s size.

I went to the drawer and pulled out Doctor Kramer’s flash drive. All the plans and equations were there. With my connections at Columbia it wouldn’t be too difficult to find someone who could build one of those tanks for us; we certainly had the money. I mean, it wouldn’t really do any harm, would it?

And, after all, Christmas was coming.

Well, that's it. Thanks for coming along for the ride. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm going back into the writer's pit for a while. I'll be back out again when I've got something else worth sharing. So, until then... Next Thursday is Thanksgiving here in the US. So, Happy Thanksgiving everyone. And to everyone else in the US and everywhere else, I hope you have a great holiday season and a fantastic New Year!

JP

Last edited by Jaypat; November 18th, 2009 at 10:43 PM.
Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaypat For This Useful Post:
dago12582 (October 6th, 2013), dickasauras (June 6th, 2013), dominicrue (October 19th, 2013), msclpatrol (July 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2009, 08:22 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Just rewards...

xoxo

Richard
Thanks
  #3   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2009, 09:11 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
Haven't finished reading, but having watched Glee tonight, I think I have an appropriate song for this, and every, incident in which Evan has oh-so-unsubtlely hit on Justin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmpMgLm3D8c#t=9m32s

EDIT: A good ending. As much as I like seeing "happy" happy endings, Evan was pretty much completely beyond redemption. Short of joining the Peace Corp and functioning as a human pack mule to get food aid to starving children (or something...), there's nothing he could have done to make up for all that negative karma he'd built up, so here we are. Still, great descriptions as always. Your 10ft behemoths are becoming a welcome signature trope. My only regret is that you didn't play up Justin's ego-driven obliviousness as much as it had seemed you would (by, of course, having him confidently predict how things would go, only to have them turn out to be completely different). At the beginning, he seemed smart, but overestimating his intelligence to the point of haplessness; at the end, it seemed like that was STILL his characterization, but that things just happened to go as he predicted. Was the overly-lucid, heroic inner monologues a poke at this (" I think I would rather have died, than succumb to that fate.")?

Overall, still awesome. And a release schedule? How novel xD

Last edited by wolfotehmoon; November 18th, 2009 at 10:10 PM.
Thanks
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Cool... I had figured Malcolm would want to hide the Veggie Evan but a high priced exclusive side show wouldn't really work and that would have made it hard for Justin and Cody to find the now humbled Evan and that was needed to close the story arc... Traditionally the old "ten in one" "Side-Shows" had an special eleventh act that you had to pay extra to see... Evan jacking off would fill that slot nicely...

I had forgotten the process didn't need the tank to work and sunlight was enough...

Now that it's over... Energy adding muscle mass to a person really isn't practical... remember E=MC^2... to add one gram would require dropping a small nuke on the guy... Use the energy as a catalyst and have the growing guy sucking down protein shakes or on a liquid protein/amino acid IV pump. Having grow in the tank would let you claim the liquid in the tank provided the mass for the growth... It is only a issue when you have really massive growth in a very short time... if the growth is over many hours or days it's not a problem since the guy has time to eat... Sorry for being picky...

But other than that it was a great story.

Last edited by Ender; November 18th, 2009 at 09:35 PM.
Thanks
  #5   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2009, 09:44 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
hehe, awesome. If only I could get the same treatment. Imagine, getting big and buff just from sunbathing!

Now excuse me, I need to go find peanuts as well. Or maybe popcorn. Yea, popcorn should work.
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2009, 10:30 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
What a great conclusion! It was well worth the emotional roller-coaster ride! Don't stay in the "pit" too long. Your gift for writing needs to be challenged further.
Mike
  #7   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 12:54 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This is an amazing story. I can't thank you enough for writing it. Their personalities were all so nuanced, and especially Justin. Evan got his just desserts!

I really loved everything about this.
Thanks
  #8   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 02:34 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Oh Great. Now that circus song is playing in my head. Along with that excellent story and the very cool ending. Or is there more for your guys. You did say Christmas is coming, though I would count this story as a very fine present for the season. Thank you for another excellent story, and please do...
Keep Writing.

MD
Thanks
  #9   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 05:17 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Sympathy for the Devil?

First of all, the story is excellent, the characters are greatly developed, the storytelling skills are terrific and the muscle growth descriptions and the way it was portraited in the characters was just extremely sensual.

That being sad, I might say that I don't hate Evan, quite the contrary, I enjoyed his character very much, especially he represented a dark side that is real in all of us, with greater and smaller influence on our very personalities.

The way he expressed his obsession towards growing and becoming better than anyone else is just pure evil, and he did became an enormous Juggernaut Tyrant that would force his way towards his sinister objectives, however the parts when Evan displayed his monstrous muscles and the way he wanted to be serviced by his "toys and slaves" was very, very sexy.

Jaypat toyed with our very expectations, leading most of us to believe Evan would just "get along with his evil deeds", when in fact, in order to get the size, the muscles and the strength he so much wanted, he ended up losing his very essence, the reason why Evan was so controversially sexy - he became a freakishly muscular shell, he wasn't scaring and sexy anymore, although his monstrous bulk still initially inspired fear, in the end it was just pitfull.

So the great villain was punished but I certainly don't believe the "hero" won, basically because there were no heroes in this story, except for Cody the only one who sacrificed himself to protect someone he loved, and who only got the hate of his narrow minded lover in return. (and Jaypat, of course who built such a deep and connectable tale. )

Justin ended with the money, the ability to grow muscle just standing under the sun and, of course, Cody the man he loved (although he had totally given up on him.)

But Justin is the greatest loser of this story, perhaps he was the weakest and saddest kind villain in the whole saga. Justin was regarded as a brilliant psychologist and yet he was played by Evan like a flute. You might say the kid was a genius, but Justin only suffered because he played under Evan's rules.

I still believe he was a tad "dumb" for not realizing the crush Evan had for him, when dealing with such dangerous situation he should have used everything in his favor and he failed, he gave up fighting for what little good was left in Evan, and what's worse he ended up betraying the only true love that a monstrous being like Evan still had, down to the very end Evan trusted Justin above everything, until the moment Justin destroyed the Titanic Evan.

Still, Justin couldn't even imagine Evan was using Cody to manipulate him and at the same time he blackmailed Cody, knowing that he would never jeopardize justin's future and would even accept becoming a muscle slave for the horrible teenager tyrant. Justin never gave the chance for the guy to expain himself and yet he accepted everything that was written in a letter? That only proves that he was the one who missjudged characters.

Malcom Phips still is the worst kind of villain because he destroyed his brilliant son and made him believe he would only get respect through fear, and yet he never regretted his abnoxious behavior and when Evan forged an accidental death, I once again blame it on the horrible father.

And then we learned that Justin is growing more muscular just with the passing of the days, and even so he kinda refuses his gift, but he is willing to uncover the nasty researches of Dr Kramer (we already get a lead for a possible new collaborator, Dr. Petersen) only to indulge the same hunger for muscle and size that Cody shares with Evan.

Justin totally disaprooved Evan's obsession, but he is willing to use all the resources developed by the genius kid to give the same kind of power to Cody, and he is not even considering any psychological tranformations, he is just being guided by his own lust and love.

In the end, Justin is "trapped" between two Beacons of Power - the "Knight in shiny armor" Cody, who still wants to match and probably surpass Evan's gargantuan proportions - since the humongous boy still represents the vanquished Devil, a reminder of the true dangerous Tyrant that teenager had managed to become.

Justin is the greatest loser ever, but he is also one lucky bastard!

So, in my humble conclusion, the True Champion of this story is Evan - he was punished by his evil actions, but he had finally achieved his goals: he became a muscle monster, the biggest man in the whole history of mankind, he punished his father and the guy who betrayed him, but he also got to get both Justin and Cody to share the same passion for humongous muscle and strength.

In fact, I believe that a True Champion like Evan does not go like that, he was far too brilliant, he might have been defeated, but his grandeur is still there, only waiting for the best moment to surge again.

Thanks for the AMAZING ride, Jaypat. I enjoyed hating Evan and now I am thrilled to dislike Justin so very much. You surely know how to make a reader care intensely for your stories.

Cheers!

Last edited by muscl4life; November 19th, 2009 at 05:32 AM.
Thanks
  #10   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 07:34 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
such a great story, jaypat!!!!

Evan had what he deserved, the world is save and our heroes are huge!!! Perfect ending.

But... I don't understand why justing didn't realized with his good mind. I mean, i'm not a genious and i suspected of the real reason the moment evan said the world "slave". i guess love betrayal might get you not thinking straight

Thanks for such an awesome story

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
Thanks
  #11   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

@muscl4life

I agree with you, in the battle of wits between Evan and Justin, Justin never took his hands out of his pockets... And Evan has Justin running in circles from the start... My guess is Justin couldn't accept that Evan was really the complete slime he eventually proves himself to be... One thing that I have trouble accepting is Evan as the techie genius that "over night" works out the bugs in the system Dr. Kramer had work for years to develop, or at least spent years trying to understand and perfect after he stole it from Milo Thackeray. For Evan to walk into that sort of project "cold' and get that "lucky" is hard to swallow...

The way I see Cody's part is not as Justin's Knight in Shining Armour, but rather the damsel in distress that Evan is using to control Justin... Evan admits that to Justin at the end... Evan was a megalomaniac that needed to control and dominate every thing and every one around him to satisfy is own lust for power. Not once does he show the least bit of concern for how his actions affected other...That is why Evan is evil and can't be trusted with power he accumutates... After Cody fall's into Evan's influence, Justin is consumed by the need to get Cody safely away from Evan. Despite Cody's infatuation with Evan from being in the tank with him Cody repeatedly acts to assistant when Justin is in jeopardy... Justin believing Cody actually has come to care for Evan choses to returns from Mexico alone because he cares enough about Cody to allow Cody to follow his heart...

The way the process was intended to work was once a subject have received the "phase one" treatment they start to grow and they continue to grow as long as there is an environment to support the growth so even if Justin and Cody don't reconstruct the tank system they will continue to get bigger... Evan wanted instant gratification so he demanded the tank system

My personal view is Justin will finally get Cody to realize that to get as or bigger than Evan would make them such freaks that their only options would be to withdraw from the world like hermits or join Evan at the circus to pose as a massive living "Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil" tableau and that neither of these options will appeal to them and they decide to grow older and bigger together slowly over the years...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; November 19th, 2009 at 07:50 AM.
Thanks
  #12   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 09:02 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
@muscl4life

I agree with you, in the battle of wits between Evan and Justin, Justin never took his hands out of his pockets... And Evan has Justin running in circles from the start... My guess is Justin couldn't accept that Evan was really the complete slime he eventually proves himself to be... One thing that I have trouble accepting is Evan as the techie genius that "over night" works out the bugs in the system Dr. Kramer had work for years to develop, or at least spent years trying to understand and perfect after he stole it from Milo Thackeray. For Evan to walk into that sort of project "cold' and get that "lucky" is hard to swallow...

The way I see Cody's part is not as Justin's Knight in Shining Armour, but rather the damsel in distress that Evan is using to control Justin... Evan admits that to Justin at the end... Evan was a megalomaniac that needed to control and dominate every thing and every one around him to satisfy is own lust for power. Not once does he show the least bit of concern for how his actions affected other...That is why Evan is evil and can't be trusted with power he accumutates... After Cody fall's into Evan's influence, Justin is consumed by the need to get Cody safely away from Evan. Despite Cody's infatuation with Evan from being in the tank with him Cody repeatedly acts to assistant when Justin is in jeopardy... Justin believing Cody actually has come to care for Evan choses to returns from Mexico alone because he cares enough about Cody to allow Cody to follow his heart...

The way the process was intended to work was once a subject have received the "phase one" treatment they start to grow and they continue to grow as long as there is an environment to support the growth so even if Justin and Cody don't reconstruct the tank system they will continue to get bigger... Evan wanted instant gratification so he demanded the tank system

My personal view is Justin will finally get Cody to realize that to get as or bigger than Evan would make them such freaks that their only options would be to withdraw from the world like hermits or join Evan at the circus to pose as a massive living "Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil" tableau and that neither of these options will appeal to them and they decide to grow older and bigger together slowly over the years...

Ender
I am glad you agree with me, even if it is only in part, or course. Justin already decided to give a special gift to his Cody, so his plans are to make his lover bigger. (and Cody is a Knight in Shiny Armor because Justin did NOTHING to fight for his love, even when Evan wasn't the behemoth, and he just fled, never returning to see if Cody was alright, no hero would let his damsel in distress lying in a hospital bed and "go have fun with his other friends")

But it's your thing, you don't like muscle FREAKS and so Evan only represents the heremit, the monster, the outsiders, when for me the humongous and fantastic beings are the ideal, the superhuman, the hedonisitic oasis that my feverish thoughs grasp for.

It's cool, each one is entitled to his own opinion, I personally wish that one day Jaypat wakes up and decides to give Evan a second breath, so the hottest character he ever wrote will have his vendetta.

Cheers
  #13   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 10:30 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Of course it was the liquid in the tank providing the mass. It was sunlight/radiant energy at specific frequencies providing the catalyst for continued growth.

What would have been interesting, as an alternate universe take on things, would be for Evan to grow at the same rate Justin eventually did. Would he adjust without becoming so blatantly violent? Would he remain a monster, or would he find some kind of balance once his insecurity and envy were no longer the driving forces in his life?

And if he WERE a monster, but without the abrupt overtness, what would anyone be able to do to stop him?
Thanks
  #14   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life View Post
I am glad you agree with me, even if it is only in part, or course. Justin already decided to give a special gift to his Cody, so his plans are to make his lover bigger. (and Cody is a Knight in Shiny Armor because Justin did NOTHING to fight for his love, even when Evan wasn't the behemoth, and he just fled, never returning to see if Cody was alright, no hero would let his damsel in distress lying in a hospital bed and "go have fun with his other friends")

But it's your thing, you don't like muscle FREAKS and so Evan only represents the hermit, the monster, the outsiders, when for me the humongous and fantastic beings are the ideal, the superhuman, the hedonistic oasis that my feverish thoughts grasp for.

It's cool, each one is entitled to his own opinion, I personally wish that one day Jaypat wakes up and decides to give Evan a second breath, so the hottest character he ever wrote will have his vendetta.

Cheers
Justin was in the ambulance with Cody on the way to the hospital... and he believe Cody was obsessed with Evan, he felt betrayed by Cody, but didn't leave the hospital until he knew Cody would be fine...

Quote:
I picked up Cody’s hand. It was cold, too cold. It scared me. I walked along side the stretcher clutching his hand. When we got to the ambulance, they let me ride with him to the hospital.

I sat in the waiting room a long time thinking about Cody. It was clear he was obsessed with Evan now. And who knew, when he woke up he might just decide to follow after him. And even if he didn’t, I didn’t think I could ever trust him again. And without trust we really couldn’t have any kind of relationship. So after the Doctor came out and assured me that Cody would be fine, I decided it would be best if I just made my way back to New York without ever seeing him again.
Evan didn't care at all about Cody and was only using him to get to Justin... Once Evan had Justin, Cody was disposible... Evan wanted Justin because he had the courage to stand up to Evan and defy him... but he didn't want Justin as an equal or even a companion... Evan wanted Justin as a salve he could torment at will... and force to worsip him... Evan is really one very sick puppy...

Quote:
“Can’t you see, Justin? I want you. I’ve always wanted you, ever since I first saw you standing there in that ridiculous valet suit. Your very smell is an aphrodisiac. You are so cute and you’re smart and you refuse to be intimidated by me. Even now, when everyone else is shaking in their shoes, you stand there proud and defiant, unafraid to speak your mind. You’ve no idea how beautiful you are to me.”

...snip...

“What about Cody? I thought you wanted him.”

“Cody is nothing,” he laughed. “Oh, I hated him when I first found out about you two, but now even you must see what a weak willed inconsequential fool he is. He’s not worth bothering over. I admit he was a pretty plaything, but I’m done with him now,” he said. “Give your heart to me and he can be yours again, to do with as you like.”

... snip ...

“Of course my poor, puny little Justin,” said Evan, “We shall have to build you up so you can handle me.”

“I’m not interested in your filthy process and I’m certainly not getting in any tank,” I blurted.

“No, Justin,” said Evan. “There will be no more tanks. None are needed. The good doctor’s process has yielded me all that it can, more even.” He flexed again, causing his arms to swell up again with insane size and striated power. “Your evolution will have to be the slow, gradual kind, dependent on sunlight for the necessary energy.”

“You mean you want me to be like you?” I gasped.

“No,” laughed Evan, “That would require another tank with my special modifications. You will become huge by normal standards but you’ll never be anything like me.” And once again Evan flexed the unreal muscles all over his gigantic body. Huge bulbous masses just exploded out all over him. “There must never be anyone else like me.”
Evan is a sadistic control freak with dulusion of godhood... that is only interested in myself and needs to degrade every one else to convinice himself of his greatneess... That may make him a "winner" but his win is a loss to the entire human race...

If Justin and Cody were to decide to make themself huge I don't think they would try to force the world to submit to them the way Evan was demanding.

Ender

Last edited by Ender; November 19th, 2009 at 11:20 AM.
Thanks
  #15   Add to dartagnan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 02:20 PM

dartagnan
Send a message via MSN to dartagnan
Excellent story!! Keep writing... Got me real hard!!
Thanks
  #16   Add to peachiekeen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 02:47 PM

peachiekeen is on a distinguished road
Ok, I can't remember the last time I posted this many times on a single story, but this was probably the most satisfying ending ever. It's not EXACTLY where I thought it was going to go, but close enough and it's not even funny how delighted I am that Evan got just what he deserved. If we were in person, I'd applaud, but seeing as how I'm in my bedroom alone, that would be silly, lol. Excellent job on the story as a whole, but especially the ending.
Thanks
  #17   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 05:09 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

@ Ender

Dude, I am not trying to convince you into anything, you said you agree with me, but I just pointed out it was a partial agreement and made my points, no need to quote the story, because I read it just like you did, and I have my own right to understand it the way I see fit.

Justin is a loser, he is a weak man because even beign a trained professional he got played by every one not just by Evan, but by Maclom and even Dr. Kramer did to him whatever he wanted.

Evan won this story, he won because in the end everybody did exactly what he wanted them to do, even if by other means, but he wanted Justin to grow slowly huge to fit a muscle behemoth and that's what they seem to be doing.

But I am not here to change your mind, just to share points of view, so...

Peace!
  #18   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 06:48 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
I feel as if I've been in a state of limbo since last week, and now I've been released. Once again, I can't believe how silly I've been worrying about the outcome of this story. The preceding posts contained a lot of worthy analysis by some very thoughtful people, and I really enjoy it.

HOWEVER, to return to the roller coaster metaphor, I'm glad the ride's over and I'm safely back at the station looking forward to the next adventure. I know that some people probably chafe just a bit if they think that things work out just a bit too neatly in the end and that's quite a valid opinion, but I really needed the release that comes from questions being answered and loose ends being tied up.

Great storytelling truly should be an emotional roller coaster, and this was about the wildest ride I've had on this forum. I hope there's many more to come.
Thanks
  #19   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2009, 06:03 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Alls well that ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
Just rewards...

xoxo

Richard
Isn't that the window at the police station with the short line where you go after you turn some one in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfotehmoon View Post
Haven't finished reading, but having watched Glee tonight, I think I have an appropriate song for this, and every, incident in which Evan has oh-so-unsubtlely hit on Justin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmpMgLm3D8c#t=9m32s

EDIT: A good ending. As much as I like seeing "happy" happy endings, Evan was pretty much completely beyond redemption. Short of joining the Peace Corp and functioning as a human pack mule to get food aid to starving children (or something...), there's nothing he could have done to make up for all that negative karma he'd built up, so here we are. Still, great descriptions as always. Your 10ft behemoths are becoming a welcome signature trope. My only regret is that you didn't play up Justin's ego-driven obliviousness as much as it had seemed you would (by, of course, having him confidently predict how things would go, only to have them turn out to be completely different). At the beginning, he seemed smart, but overestimating his intelligence to the point of haplessness; at the end, it seemed like that was STILL his characterization, but that things just happened to go as he predicted. Was the overly-lucid, heroic inner monologues a poke at this (" I think I would rather have died, than succumb to that fate.")?

Overall, still awesome. And a release schedule? How novel xD
Glad you liked it. Nice choice of music. Yes, Evan was irredeemable. And I'm afraid Justin's capactiy for rational thought was seriously compromised when Cody was brought into the picture.

Quote:
Cool... I had figured Malcolm would want to hide the Veggie Evan but a high priced exclusive side show wouldn't really work and that would have made it hard for Justin and Cody to find the now humbled Evan and that was needed to close the story arc... Traditionally the old "ten in one" "Side-Shows" had an special eleventh act that you had to pay extra to see... Evan jacking off would fill that slot nicely...

I had forgotten the process didn't need the tank to work and sunlight was enough...

Now that it's over... Energy adding muscle mass to a person really isn't practical... remember E=MC^2... to add one gram would require dropping a small nuke on the guy... Use the energy as a catalyst and have the growing guy sucking down protein shakes or on a liquid protein/amino acid IV pump. Having grow in the tank would let you claim the liquid in the tank provided the mass for the growth... It is only a issue when you have really massive growth in a very short time... if the growth is over many hours or days it's not a problem since the guy has time to eat... Sorry for being picky...

But other than that it was a great story.
That’s the problem with you engineering types. You can’t let go of reality long enough to enjoy a good fantasy. That kind of growth is impossible. There is no force on Earth right now that could cause it. Therefore anything I come up with to explain the growth would not be plausible. Anything. So, just accept that, lean back and enjoy the stories without worrying about how realistic the growth is, because it never will be realistic. It can’t be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redkage View Post
hehe, awesome. If only I could get the same treatment. Imagine, getting big and buff just from sunbathing!

Now excuse me, I need to go find peanuts as well. Or maybe popcorn. Yea, popcorn should work.
Yup. Muscles by sunshine. Works for me. If only we can find someone who'll figure out how to actually do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
What a great conclusion! It was well worth the emotional roller-coaster ride! Don't stay in the "pit" too long. Your gift for writing needs to be challenged further.
Mike
Thank you. I will be away only long enough to come up with something worth posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaru_grower View Post
This is an amazing story. I can't thank you enough for writing it. Their personalities were all so nuanced, and especially Justin. Evan got his just desserts!

I really loved everything about this.
Thank you. It was my pleasure to write it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Driver View Post
Oh Great. Now that circus song is playing in my head. Along with that excellent story and the very cool ending. Or is there more for your guys. You did say Christmas is coming, though I would count this story as a very fine present for the season. Thank you for another excellent story, and please do...
Keep Writing.

MD
Nope, sorry, no more for this story. I've got other ideas to pursue and an old story to finish up.

Quote:
First of all, the story is excellent, the characters are greatly developed, the storytelling skills are terrific and the muscle growth descriptions and the way it was portraited in the characters was just extremely sensual.

That being sad, I might say that I don't hate Evan, quite the contrary, I enjoyed his character very much, especially he represented a dark side that is real in all of us, with greater and smaller influence on our very personalities.

The way he expressed his obsession towards growing and becoming better than anyone else is just pure evil, and he did became an enormous Juggernaut Tyrant that would force his way towards his sinister objectives, however the parts when Evan displayed his monstrous muscles and the way he wanted to be serviced by his "toys and slaves" was very, very sexy.

Jaypat toyed with our very expectations, leading most of us to believe Evan would just "get along with his evil deeds", when in fact, in order to get the size, the muscles and the strength he so much wanted, he ended up losing his very essence, the reason why Evan was so controversially sexy - he became a freakishly muscular shell, he wasn't scaring and sexy anymore, although his monstrous bulk still initially inspired fear, in the end it was just pitfull.

So the great villain was punished but I certainly don't believe the "hero" won, basically because there were no heroes in this story, except for Cody the only one who sacrificed himself to protect someone he loved, and who only got the hate of his narrow minded lover in return. (and Jaypat, of course who built such a deep and connectable tale. )

Justin ended with the money, the ability to grow muscle just standing under the sun and, of course, Cody the man he loved (although he had totally given up on him.)

But Justin is the greatest loser of this story, perhaps he was the weakest and saddest kind villain in the whole saga. Justin was regarded as a brilliant psychologist and yet he was played by Evan like a flute. You might say the kid was a genius, but Justin only suffered because he played under Evan's rules.

I still believe he was a tad "dumb" for not realizing the crush Evan had for him, when dealing with such dangerous situation he should have used everything in his favor and he failed, he gave up fighting for what little good was left in Evan, and what's worse he ended up betraying the only true love that a monstrous being like Evan still had, down to the very end Evan trusted Justin above everything, until the moment Justin destroyed the Titanic Evan.

Still, Justin couldn't even imagine Evan was using Cody to manipulate him and at the same time he blackmailed Cody, knowing that he would never jeopardize justin's future and would even accept becoming a muscle slave for the horrible teenager tyrant. Justin never gave the chance for the guy to expain himself and yet he accepted everything that was written in a letter? That only proves that he was the one who missjudged characters.

Malcom Phips still is the worst kind of villain because he destroyed his brilliant son and made him believe he would only get respect through fear, and yet he never regretted his abnoxious behavior and when Evan forged an accidental death, I once again blame it on the horrible father.

And then we learned that Justin is growing more muscular just with the passing of the days, and even so he kinda refuses his gift, but he is willing to uncover the nasty researches of Dr Kramer (we already get a lead for a possible new collaborator, Dr. Petersen) only to indulge the same hunger for muscle and size that Cody shares with Evan.

Justin totally disaprooved Evan's obsession, but he is willing to use all the resources developed by the genius kid to give the same kind of power to Cody, and he is not even considering any psychological tranformations, he is just being guided by his own lust and love.

In the end, Justin is "trapped" between two Beacons of Power - the "Knight in shiny armor" Cody, who still wants to match and probably surpass Evan's gargantuan proportions - since the humongous boy still represents the vanquished Devil, a reminder of the true dangerous Tyrant that teenager had managed to become.

Justin is the greatest loser ever, but he is also one lucky bastard!

So, in my humble conclusion, the True Champion of this story is Evan - he was punished by his evil actions, but he had finally achieved his goals: he became a muscle monster, the biggest man in the whole history of mankind, he punished his father and the guy who betrayed him, but he also got to get both Justin and Cody to share the same passion for humongous muscle and strength.

In fact, I believe that a True Champion like Evan does not go like that, he was far too brilliant, he might have been defeated, but his grandeur is still there, only waiting for the best moment to surge again.

Thanks for the AMAZING ride, Jaypat. I enjoyed hating Evan and now I am thrilled to dislike Justin so very much. You surely know how to make a reader care intensely for your stories.

Cheers!
I think you’re being a little too hard on Justin. Justin’s greatest flaw is that he suffers from low self esteem. He never really saw himself as being worthy of Cody’s affection and secretly feared and suspected that one day Cody would leave him for someone better. This is really the reason he bought into Cody’s desertion so completely. Evan picked up on Justin’s insecurities and used them to manipulate him.

Evan had a talent for seeing the strengths and weaknesses in people and using them to manipulate them. He saw that one of Cody’s greatest strengths was his loyalty and protective nature where Justin was concerned, and Evan used this trait to manipulate him.

But Evan really didn’t understand love. He understood desire and he mistook the one for the other. In the end, that’s what destroyed him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocomus View Post
such a great story, jaypat!!!!

Evan had what he deserved, the world is save and our heroes are huge!!! Perfect ending.

But... I don't understand why justing didn't realized with his good mind. I mean, i'm not a genious and i suspected of the real reason the moment evan said the world "slave". i guess love betrayal might get you not thinking straight

Thanks for such an awesome story
You got it, Choco. Love and betrayal were exactly the problem.

Quote:
@muscl4life

Ender
As I said, Justin got his feet pulled out from under him when Cody got involved. Evan himself didn't realize how effective a card that was to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
Of course it was the liquid in the tank providing the mass. It was sunlight/radiant energy at specific frequencies providing the catalyst for continued growth.

What would have been interesting, as an alternate universe take on things, would be for Evan to grow at the same rate Justin eventually did. Would he adjust without becoming so blatantly violent? Would he remain a monster, or would he find some kind of balance once his insecurity and envy were no longer the driving forces in his life?

And if he WERE a monster, but without the abrupt overtness, what would anyone be able to do to stop him?
Nope. Evan was a sociopath. He would have been a monster no matter how long it took him to grow.

Quote:
Justin was in the ambulance with Cody on the way to the hospital... and he believe Cody was obsessed with Evan, he felt betrayed by Cody, but didn't leave the hospital until he knew Cody would be fine...

Evan didn't care at all about Cody and was only using him to get to Justin... Once Evan had Justin, Cody was disposible... Evan wanted Justin because he had the courage to stand up to Evan and defy him... but he didn't want Justin as an equal or even a companion... Evan wanted Justin as a salve he could torment at will... and force to worsip him... Evan is really one very sick puppy...

Evan is a sadistic control freak with dulusion of godhood... that is only interested in myself and needs to degrade every one else to convinice himself of his greatneess... That may make him a "winner" but his win is a loss to the entire human race...

If Justin and Cody were to decide to make themself huge I don't think they would try to force the world to submit to them the way Evan was demanding.

Ender
Yup. You hit all those nails right on the head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartagnan View Post
Excellent story!! Keep writing... Got me real hard!!

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachiekeen View Post
Ok, I can't remember the last time I posted this many times on a single story, but this was probably the most satisfying ending ever. It's not EXACTLY where I thought it was going to go, but close enough and it's not even funny how delighted I am that Evan got just what he deserved. If we were in person, I'd applaud, but seeing as how I'm in my bedroom alone, that would be silly, lol. Excellent job on the story as a whole, but especially the ending.
Thanks. I'm gald you liked the ending and thank you for posting so much. I'm sure there are one or two people out there who are shaking their fists in the air and shouting, "That wimp Jaypat! He took easy-happy-ever-after-route!" And I will confess there was a time while I was writing this I though about having Evan win. But in the end I decided I'd save the dark ending for the Halloween story and give this one a happy ending.

Quote:
@ Ender

Dude, I am not trying to convince you into anything, you said you agree with me, but I just pointed out it was a partial agreement and made my points, no need to quote the story, because I read it just like you did, and I have my own right to understand it the way I see fit.

Justin is a loser, he is a weak man because even beign a trained professional he got played by every one not just by Evan, but by Maclom and even Dr. Kramer did to him whatever he wanted.

Evan won this story, he won because in the end everybody did exactly what he wanted them to do, even if by other means, but he wanted Justin to grow slowly huge to fit a muscle behemoth and that's what they seem to be doing.

But I am not here to change your mind, just to share points of view, so...

Peace!
I love how different people interpret the same story differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umlerian49 View Post
I feel as if I've been in a state of limbo since last week, and now I've been released. Once again, I can't believe how silly I've been worrying about the outcome of this story. The preceding posts contained a lot of worthy analysis by some very thoughtful people, and I really enjoy it.

HOWEVER, to return to the roller coaster metaphor, I'm glad the ride's over and I'm safely back at the station looking forward to the next adventure. I know that some people probably chafe just a bit if they think that things work out just a bit too neatly in the end and that's quite a valid opinion, but I really needed the release that comes from questions being answered and loose ends being tied up.

Great storytelling truly should be an emotional roller coaster, and this was about the wildest ride I've had on this forum. I hope there's many more to come.
Thanks, I'm gald you liked. I'm sure I'll be along with something else before too long. Thanks for sticking with me for the whole ride and I'll see you next time!

JP
Thanks
  #20   Add to MysteriousMist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2009, 06:41 PM
Amature Not-Quite-Lurker

MysteriousMist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MysteriousMist
Wasn't it the definition that sociopaths are quite often CEOs because they can claw their way up without worry about others? Seems somewhat appropriate here.

That being said, well done. Story definitely dragged me through the entire time, and was a great ride the entire time through, ups and downs and all.
Thanks
  #21   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2009, 02:54 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Thanks for the amazing story. That was one heck of a ride you put us through.

Like I mentioned to you before, I started out really disliking Evan, but in the end, I got to understand his point of view despite everything he'd done.
Thanks
  #22   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2009, 02:29 PM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
Only now I could finish reading all the chapters. No doubt it was a great story. The plot was well developed among the chapters. This story was one of the best I have ever read on this forum. Evan is a great character. I believe there are many people like Evan, fascinated with the idea of gaining muscle and power and that they lose control.
Thanks