The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 39 votes, 2.38 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to rwmorris's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2013, 07:02 PM

rwmorris is on a distinguished road
Racial Changes

Don't judge me, my first ever posting on this site, but seriously, does anyone else find this as hot as I do? I find the idea of a white guy turning into a great big hulking black guy (either through pills or otherwise) so attractive.

I know it's kind of a stereotype, but, yeah.

...why oh why are all of my fetishes so impossible...?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to rwmorris For This Useful Post:
Scion35 (January 30th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Nobody will judge you, unless the person who is doing it also happens to be functionally/fundamentally retarded. However, about the fetish itself. . . I never found that kind of thing to be that amazing. I know some people like other cultures or even likes the way the skin looks, but I think it's just weird. It's like indirectly saying X is not good, Y is better.

THOUGH it is always semi-enjoyable when it's used as a form of lulzy punishment. "You hate X people? Well hah, I'll change you from Y to X now! SUCK ON THAT, NEEEEEERD!"
  #3   Add to rwmorris's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2013, 07:13 PM

i actually never thought of that, that is a fantastic way to do it...
any other ideas?
  #4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
That's the only way I can think of. It's only a punishment because it's turning him into something he personally hates, not because it's worse. Similar to turning a bodybuilder-hater into a hulking and vascular freak. Still, it's hard to do racial changes only because it's so weird to actually bring up. Not because it's awkward, but because it's a trait that only needs to be mentioned a few times. It's also hard to mess with racial changing because it could easily (and accidentally) cross into racist/stereotyping land.

I personally like gingers and tanned fellows, so if a character is like that or somehow changed into one - greaaaaaat. Though as a writer I find it hard to incorporated any racial changes since there's only two decent plot devices that work with race change. There's probably a few others, but it's all I can think about within stepping into "racist/stereotyping land" or something.

1) A racist guy turning into the race he hates.
2) Swapping bodies.
  #5   Add to rwmorris's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2013, 09:12 PM

swapping bodies might be the easiest way around this one, the racist guy changing is just going to be too messy and so many people would accuse me of being racist myself, which i certainly am not, and i don't want that to happen.

argghh okay.
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2013, 05:11 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Actually, the idea of muscle growth associated to the alteration of ethnic features of the individual has been repeatedly visited in this forum, so don't worry about judgement. It is a valid fantasy and a very enjoyable sub-genre of the male muscle growth universe.

In my opinion, rdyroger has written A-M-A-Z-I-N-G stories featuring inumerous features changes, playing with all ethnic groups and building highly erotic results.

His "masterpiece" is Sugar Packets, which starts with muscle growth, but quickly develops into an adventure with all kinds of features change fetish. He has written several other stories dealing more focusedly on the "racial change" (i prefer calling it playing on ethnic features).

If you care to read several magnificent stories, here's just a quick search result on the forum, but I am sure the fellow readers can help finding something more especific that will help you.

Thanks for sharing your fantasy, I hope you enjoy these stories

Cheers
  #7   Add to mnbvcx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2013, 07:46 AM

mnbvcx is on a distinguished road
YoMero

Fine "Race change" artwork here:

http://jesusontherocks.deviantart.com
  #8   Add to kdumd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2013, 08:49 PM

kdumd is on a distinguished road
just about all of my stories feature racial changes...give them a whirl.
  #9   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2013, 05:59 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Read "Big Dragon" by Esperanto Grrl; it's arguably one of the hottest racial change stories out there. Basically, a fat, nerdy white guy gets turned into a hulking, 400lbs Chinese musclegod with the highest IQ on the planet and an incredible sexual appetite by his horny girlfriend. It's straight sex, if that turns you off, but the descriptions and scenario are incredible and the sheer masculinity of the main characer is enough to appeal to any gay muscle-lovers here.

http://www.pridesites.com/omelissoko...dragon-01.html
The Following User Says Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
PunkGuy01 (January 30th, 2013)
  #10   Add to Shahrazad2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2013, 12:54 PM

Shahrazad2 is on a distinguished road
I'm only familiar with the Big Dragon story, but largely I've never seen the point in racial changes, because it seems like it loses the opportunity to see how attractive the guy could be normally. If he changes racial features, is he no longer the same guy? I suppose how that could be said for muscles as well (if he changes body type and other features that are both inherited and built throughout his life, does that make him a different person), but I would be more interested in seeing someone who was already black or Asian or Hispanic grow larger, rather than seeing a caucasian guy transform.

That said, I do have a couple more ideas that don't involve punishment but that would allow transformation between race.

1. Past lives. The white guy was a warrior or mythical hero of some other ethnicity in a past life, and gradually learns to make reality/his body "remember" itself the way it used to be.

2. Shapeshifting. Some sort of shapeshifting superpower, magic or technology is developed by the protagonist, and his default form changes to suit his deep-seated (perhaps hidden) desire to be that ethnicity (there's some suggestion that Mystique from the X-men only appears to have a "natural" form that is blue with bright red hair and glowing yellow eyes because she likes it, not because she was born that way)

3. The source of muscle growth comes from someone of that ethnicity... latent genes in a black man, perhaps, or a superhero of African descent, that, when activated and focused and injected into a caucasian man, gives him the racial traits like skin color and hair type as well as musculature.

4. The Ideal. The white character morphs into his ideal man... who happens to be a muscular black man. Everyone has some traits that they find attractive, this guy just gives a whole new meaning to "Once you go black, you never go back". Other characters exposed to the same transformative agent become blond supermodels, redheads, latinos, asians, women, etc... whatever they find attractive.

5. Cheval. Named after the concept from Voodoo, the idea is that a spirit, ghost, ancestor, hero, or god (most likely, one of African descent) "rides" along in the body of the character, who begins to develop similar traits, eventually transforming. This doesn't have to be actual possession... it can be the spirit communicating telepathically with the "horse" and piggybacking on his senses, but the more he uses the spirit's powers, the more like them he becomes.

6. Accident. The transformative agent was meant for someone else (probably someone of the desired ethnicity) but the white guy gets exposed to it somehow by accident, transforming into a muscular version of that heritage.

In all of these, you'd have to be careful with stereotypes and what the actual effects of the change are. Does the change actually change their mind and memories and language as well as the body? Do they start speaking or acting differently? If so, how?

There are certainly many more ideas that you could come up with, so don't be afraid to limit yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahrazad2 For This Useful Post:
blondYT (February 10th, 2013), chaz (February 25th, 2013)
  #11   Add to I<3Muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2013, 04:07 PM

I<3Muscles is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahrazad2 View Post
I'm only familiar with the Big Dragon story, but largely I've never seen the point in racial changes, because it seems like it loses the opportunity to see how attractive the guy could be normally. If he changes racial features, is he no longer the same guy? I suppose how that could be said for muscles as well (if he changes body type and other features that are both inherited and built throughout his life, does that make him a different person), but I would be more interested in seeing someone who was already black or Asian or Hispanic grow larger, rather than seeing a caucasian guy transform.

That said, I do have a couple more ideas that don't involve punishment but that would allow transformation between race.

1. Past lives. The white guy was a warrior or mythical hero of some other ethnicity in a past life, and gradually learns to make reality/his body "remember" itself the way it used to be.

2. Shapeshifting. Some sort of shapeshifting superpower, magic or technology is developed by the protagonist, and his default form changes to suit his deep-seated (perhaps hidden) desire to be that ethnicity (there's some suggestion that Mystique from the X-men only appears to have a "natural" form that is blue with bright red hair and glowing yellow eyes because she likes it, not because she was born that way)

3. The source of muscle growth comes from someone of that ethnicity... latent genes in a black man, perhaps, or a superhero of African descent, that, when activated and focused and injected into a caucasian man, gives him the racial traits like skin color and hair type as well as musculature.

4. The Ideal. The white character morphs into his ideal man... who happens to be a muscular black man. Everyone has some traits that they find attractive, this guy just gives a whole new meaning to "Once you go black, you never go back". Other characters exposed to the same transformative agent become blond supermodels, redheads, latinos, asians, women, etc... whatever they find attractive.

5. Cheval. Named after the concept from Voodoo, the idea is that a spirit, ghost, ancestor, hero, or god (most likely, one of African descent) "rides" along in the body of the character, who begins to develop similar traits, eventually transforming. This doesn't have to be actual possession... it can be the spirit communicating telepathically with the "horse" and piggybacking on his senses, but the more he uses the spirit's powers, the more like them he becomes.

6. Accident. The transformative agent was meant for someone else (probably someone of the desired ethnicity) but the white guy gets exposed to it somehow by accident, transforming into a muscular version of that heritage.

In all of these, you'd have to be careful with stereotypes and what the actual effects of the change are. Does the change actually change their mind and memories and language as well as the body? Do they start speaking or acting differently? If so, how?

There are certainly many more ideas that you could come up with, so don't be afraid to limit yourself.
I'm not a huge race-change fan myself, but some of those iedas are really damn hot! I really like 1, and 5... maybe someone should write up a story with those themes, but with an Asian guy instead?
  #12   Add to built_spill's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2013, 07:40 PM

built_spill is on a distinguished road
Female muscle growth, but the same kind of idea-
http://jebriodo.deviantart.com/art/U...sion-283512093
http://badattitudeink.deviantart.com...lors-209339729
  #13   Add to abdtiresias's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2013, 10:38 AM

abdtiresias is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahrazad2 View Post

5. Cheval. Named after the concept from Voodoo, the idea is that a spirit, ghost, ancestor, hero, or god (most likely, one of African descent) "rides" along in the body of the character, who begins to develop similar traits, eventually transforming. .

I really like your idea no.5 and It would be interesting if he forget who he was and adapt new memories and new language...

This kind of "identity death" is always interesting. Sometimes his life gets better, and sometimes it gets worse...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options