The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 2.56 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2013, 12:15 PM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
Blood Brothers (Chapter 8)

There was a bit of confusion about my last post. It was originally supposed to be the sequal to the first Blood Brothers (which concluded in Chapter 6), so I restarted the chapters at 1. A lot of people seemed to think I just reposted the original chapter 1... So I've renamed it Chapter 7 and will continue the chapters numerically from there.

Enjoy...

[COLOR=deepskyblue]Chapter 1[/COLOR]
[COLOR=deepskyblue]Chapter 2-4[/COLOR]
[COLOR=deepskyblue]Chapter 5[/COLOR]
[COLOR=deepskyblue]Chapter 6[/COLOR]
[COLOR=deepskyblue]Chapter 7[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]CHAPTER 8[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]I read the simple message a dozen times and my eyes kept wandering to that giant handprint. I remembered back to when my parents took me to a sports themed restaurant a couple years earlier. In front were about a dozen iron stands each with a ceramic basketball on its top. The balls each had a recessed imprint in it that replicated exactly the handprint of an NBA star. I remembered putting my hand in Shaquille O?Neal?s impression, amazed that a human could have that large a paw. All I could think at that moment was that this hand could engulf Shaq?s.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]I put the page down and looked at my reflection in the mirror. It was mid-March and I was now 173?and it was ALL muscle. My arms were over 16? and I was getting closer to 5?10? each day. I?d gained 20 pounds and two inches in height in only one semester. At this rate I?d be 210 and 6? by the beginning of sophomore year! Puberty was easily my favorite thing in the world?besides the feel of lifting heavy iron of course.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]I had actual pecs, not just bumps above my abs, and could bounce them like a real jock could. My abs were deep and veins were starting to show as they faded into my waist. They were also starting to appear on my arms and shoulders. I wasn?t huge, but I?d seen pictures of famous bodybuilders when they were my age and I could have held my own with any of them?well, most of them. Some of them. Anyway, I was easily the most built freshman in the school even if not the biggest. But there was a shadow over that celebration: Jesse was still bigger, and stronger, and was waiting for my guard to drop.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Suddenly glum, I put the giant handprint away and grabbed my shirt to put it on. There were still a couple hours until dinner but I didn?t care. I was hungry.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Good to hear from you, Casey, [/COLOR][COLOR=#a6a6a6]I thought as I shut the door behind me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]* * *[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?Son, for god?s sake, slow down and leave some food for the rest of us.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]That was my dad. He didn?t seem to like that I?d taken four steaks from the plate we were passing around. ?Sorry,? I said, putting one back on the serving platter. My mom signed, but not in a negative way.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?Guess we need to start cooking even more for you,? she said. My parents had grown accustomed to me eating three times what they ate in a given meal and prepared accordingly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]My dad wasn?t as nonchalant about it as my mom. ?I swear,? he said as he put the steak I just forfeited on his plate. ?I remember eating a lot in high school but not this much.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?Oh come on Daryl,? my mom told him with a grin. ?He?s exercising a lot. You didn?t touch a weight until college, and even then didn?t take it too seriously. We have a growing boy, so let him grow.? My dad just shrugged and started eating.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]I allowed myself to smile a little, relishing at how my upper arm was pushing against my sleeves. It was nice being the only child; I got their full attention and they didn?t like trekking into uncomfortable conversations. It wasn?t that I was starving, I just wanted food. Before dinner was over, I was able to convince each of my parents to give me half of their steak.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]178, the scale said after dinner. I knew five pounds of that was in my digestive track but it was fun to imagine that I actually gained it in muscle. I took of my clothes, gave myself a quick pose in the mirror (laughing at the gut dinner had given me), then went to bed. It was only eight, but I was tired and there wasn?t anything left to eat.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]* * *[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]I woke up to my alarm the next morning at 630, feeling as if I?d only slept an hour instead of the more than ten I?d actually clocked. I guess too much sleep isn?t such a good thing. I rolled out of bed and groggily made my way to the shower. I yawned at the mirror instead of giving it a good pose as I was accustomed to doing and turned the water on. The hot stream did a good job waking me up and by the time I started lathering I felt somewhat normal again. The cow I?d eaten the night before had apparently made its way from my stomach, for my abs were flat and hard again. I smiled at how weak they were a mere ten weeks earlier. These bulging discs could have stopped a truck. I toweled off and finished my morning routine which always concluded with a date on the scale. My jaw dropped.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]177.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Naked, emptied, and hungry, I was 177. Four pounds more than before dinner the night before! My heart thumped in my chest and my stomach jumped. I looked in the mirror, wondering if I?d had the biggest case of water retention in history. But I was just as ripped as always, if not a little more so. A quick measurement proved I was just a little bigger all over.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]My waist was still 29,? but my arms were now a little over my usual 16? and my chest was now over 41? where it was normally just below that mark. I threw the tape measure down and barked a laugh. What?s normal anyway? I thought. My ?normal? hadn?t lasted more than a week lately with the way I?d been growing. Why question a good thing?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]I put on my standard sleeveless shirt and a pair of shorts that just showed the bulge of my quads before disappearing under the hem. As I did every morning, I cracked six eggs in a skillet and put as many slices of bread in the toaster. Coming back to the eggs, I shrugged and threw the remaining six in as well.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?We need more eggs!? I shouted to my parents upstairs, their response unintelligible but probably having something to do with saying they just bought some.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]While eating my morning feast, I began making lunch?sort of. Instead of my usual two sandwiches, I just threw the two pounds of bagged deli meat right into my cooler along with a few other random treats from the fridge. To my backpack I added an entire half loaf of bread, the whole box of protein bars instead of two, five bananas instead of one, and a pack of MuscleMilk I usually reserved for midnight hunger strikes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?Mom, we?re out of lunch food,? I said, throwing away the milk carton I?d just emptied. ?Can I take a few dollars from your purse for lunch?? That wasn?t exactly the truth as I hadn?t really eaten anything yet, but it got the response I needed. After a distant approval from upstairs, I took a ten from my mom?s wallet and headed off to school, already eating one of the protein bars.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]That day had a familiar feel to it, although I couldn?t quite place why. It started off pretty normally with me joining my friends in front of the school. It wasn?t unusual to get one or two comments about my growing body and today was no different. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?Fuck man,? my buddy Graham said as I approached while eating my forth protein bar and washed it down with the last swallow of water from the gallon jug I always walked around with. ?You have GOT to get me into those training sessions Coach Roid is giving you.? He paused. ?He?s not sharing his stash with you, is he?? he whispered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]I was a little confused. Graham was a year older than me and was, if anything, the bigger of the two of us. I made a quick and, hopefully, subtle comparison of both our exposed arms and was pleasantly surprised to find out that mine was actually bigger. I grinned when I realized he?d noticed me looking and was flexing his hanging arm in a vain attempt to win this impromptu contest. I went ahead a flexed mine too, shooting my triceps up into a striated horseshow and making the veins on by bicep bulge.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?Fuck,? he said under his breath.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?He?s kept me clean,? I said as I walked by. ?Maybe we can get you involved in the fall. I?ll be right back, I need to fill up my water bottle.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]The day started without much to talk about, other than being scolded by Mrs. Krebs in first period for eating during class. I sighed and put my half eaten back of turkey away. Although I wasn?t necessarily hungry, I craved food. The other teachers, thankfully, weren?t as strict about eating in the class and before long I realized I really would need the ten dollars my mom had given me. As first period became second, I was starting to get a little curious at the increased level of attention I was getting. It was all passive, no one actually talking to me, and I went to the bathroom a couple times to make sure my hair wasn?t stuck up and face was free of food.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]As second period moved into third, I strangely felt like I?d just finished the most insane workout of my life; my muscles were so pumped. Raising food to my mouth made my forearms squeeze against my biceps in a way they hadn?t before. By lunch, the feeling was even more intense.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?Wow, I can actually see your abs through your shirt,? Carla said as she sat down with her tray. I looked down, wondering what she was talking about. She was right, my stomach pressed against my shirt tightly enough to show the ridges of my abdominal muscles. I?d been eating a lot that day so it didn?t really surprise me. What surprised me was that my chest was pressing against the fabric enough to make my cotton shirt look like form-fitting Under Armor. The shirt was hardly oversized to begin with, being a medium, but I knew it took some serious bulk to stretch it like that.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]All I could do was shrug. ?Guess I?m getting a little fat,? I said as I took a bite of the burger I just purchased.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Carla snorted, as did the rest of my friends. It was a strangely quiet and awkward lunch. I didn?t think much of it at first, absorbed as I was in eating. However, as I finished my meal, I realized everyone was looking at me. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?What?? I asked innocently.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]They all looked at each other uncomfortably, none speaking until Jeremy Durst finally broke the silence. ?Dude, you?re fucking huge,? he said simply. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Everyone else rushed to confirm his comment and began asking questions. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?So how big are your arms now?? Amanda asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?About sixteen inches,? I said as I flexed it for the group. Most at the table wouldn?t know a 16 inch arm from a 6, but the few who?d spent any time in the weight room were quick to correct.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?If those are sixteen inches, then mind can?t be over twelve,? Chandler said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]I looked at my flexed arm, legitimately surprised as I took it in. It looked like a bodybuilder?s arm. A real bodybuilder. It was covered in veins and striations as it bulged from my arm like a softball. Chandler was right; they looked more like 17 inchers, or even 18.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]I smiled, finally letting the little voice I liked to ignore speak. It happened like this last time, sitting at this very lunch table. My stomach leaped into my chest as a rush of energy cascaded across my body. This is what happened to Casey. My heart fluttered and I suddenly felt invincible. Finally concentrating on something other than food and how to get more, I looked down at myself. It was like I was looking at someone else?s body. I gathered the rest of my burgers and threw them in my backpack before getting up. ?I gotta go,? I said simply and left the table.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]I raced down the walkway, relishing at the feeling of my strong legs pulsing against the ground. I was easily over 180 now. What must I weight now? 185? 190? I laughed as I entered the school gym, rushed past the empty weight room, and went into the locker room. I stared at the scale as if it were a trophy and imagined it wreathed in a golden aura with angels singing. It was absurd but I was in that kind of mood. I stepped on and began sliding the manual adjustors, the course adjust to 150, and the fine adjust past 177?this morning?s weight. I kept sliding the marker past 180 and the bar didn?t move. My stomach leaped again as I pushed it past 190 and still the bar didn?t budge.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?Oh shit,? I said, suddenly a little worried. I?m over 190 pounds! I screamed to myself, heart pounding. The bar finally broke to the neutral position at 196 pounds.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Shocked, I turned and looked at the mirror. The man staring back at me could have won a collegiate bodybuilding contest. Striated shoulders bulged from my sleeveless shirt like melons, falling into triangles as they morphed into a ripped set of biceps and triceps. My traps pressed against my now humorously tight shirt and my neck looked like an oak trunk, well over 18? around. I tore off my shirt, revealing a pair of gorged pecs and the best set of abs I?d ever seen?on anybody. Ever. They looked carved from granite even though they weren?t flexed. I turned and looked over my shoulder towards the mirror, shocked at the rippling back I now called my own.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]It was a dream come true. I heard a creak from the door I used to enter and turned towards it. My heart sank. There was Jesse Strand, always reliably there to squash my best moods. That little voice started talking again, though, just as Jesse himself started to speak.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?Look like we?re finally alone, fucker,? he said as he closed the door and locked it. ?Looks like we can finally settle the score,? he began as he turned to look at me. His eyes widened in shock. ?WHAT THE FUCK?? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]I was on him in an instant. He had put on a little mass this semester and was maybe at 215. I was ?only? 196 but there wasn?t an ounce of fat on me. I knew I was a long shot from winning a fight with a star wrestler and had to settle this fast. If he had a moment to think, he?d have me. I punched him in the sternum, taking his breath away, then slammed the back of his head against a locker. He crumpled, gasping for air. I bent over as I grabbed hair on the back of his head and got right in front of his red face and hate-filled eyes. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?Don?t you ever even look at me again,? I said before standing back up. I grabbed my shirt and started putting it on as I left locker room. I didn?t worry about him getting back at me; by the time he had a chance for revenge, I would be big enough to fold him into a pretzel.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to florida20 For This Useful Post:
abbraxis (January 25th, 2013), aguamentii (January 25th, 2013), atbkv (January 25th, 2013), avono (January 25th, 2013), beachdude (January 25th, 2013), Braun1 (January 25th, 2013), dago12582 (January 25th, 2013), digger (January 25th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (January 26th, 2013), hn6huS (January 25th, 2013), iluvmassivemusl (January 25th, 2013), Maverick0095875 (January 25th, 2013), milkshake789200 (February 24th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (January 25th, 2013), muscular (January 25th, 2013), Neonando (January 25th, 2013), nicotico (January 25th, 2013), nnnrg (January 26th, 2013), nonemalessnone (February 22nd, 2013), paulwsmith (January 25th, 2013), psamsus (January 26th, 2013), Reeza (February 19th, 2013), tcwd (February 19th, 2013), TemptationIV (January 25th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 25th, 2013), timaanv (January 27th, 2013), vga518 (January 25th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (January 25th, 2013), xenon (March 10th, 2013)
  #2   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2013, 03:49 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
WOW I can't wait for more!!!
  #3   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2013, 06:28 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Florida, I love every story you've ever done.

Thank you.
florida20 (January 26th, 2013)
  #4   Add to Aleutrius's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2013, 03:53 AM

Aleutrius is on a distinguished road
A great continuation of this story! Look forward to seeing more.
  #5   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2013, 01:21 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Wait, so what was the trigger for the change? Simply getting to the right point?
And I'm still not sure what the pills did.
  #6   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2013, 04:01 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Actually hitting the right state in puberty most likely, plus enough time for the genetic alterations to "take" in a sufficient volume of cells.

I suspect that Casey had an artificially triggered puberty and the pills kept it from taking full effect until he got to the point where he stopped.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options