The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.25 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to sexyactionnick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2013, 06:06 PM

sexyactionnick is on a distinguished road
The Kingmaker, part 3

The King awoke suddenly, as if struck with some sudden noise. But there was nothing but the quiet crack of embers in the fireplace. The castle made no sound. He heard the distant clomping of soldiers patrolling the walls and the slight sleeping breath of Darryn, who nuzzled his broad, furry chest. The sun would rise in a few moments, he was sure.

The memories of last night circled him like vultures above a rotting deer. He had such fire in him, he was so out of control. But Darryn didn?t seem hurt at all. In slumber, Darryn wore a peaceful, contented smile like the King had never seen. He?d torn the backsides of huge knights with his girthy scepter, forcing them to spend weeks recovering.

The third vial. He suddenly remembered Darryn talking about a third potion. The first was the firebrand in his belly, that made his loins burn and ache for sex. The second? his concentration was shot by that point, barely able to focus on anything other than his carnal desires, but the second potion must have made it so his son could take such a large, thick cock without damage. The King smiled. His boy was no warrior but he was a fine mage.

?Good morning.? The King looked down to find Darryn rubbing his eyes sleepily. He thin little stick arms protruded from his skeletal torso, and the King couldn?t believe this boy has survived such intense sex with a 60 stone powerhouse like himself. Darryn crawled across his father?s massive chest and bit playfully at the large, protruding nipple that threatened to disappear under the slab of pectoral meat.

The King shuddered and groaned with pleasure. He bucked his hips and sent the feather-light mage flying. Darryn squealed with delight and climbed back on the stallion of a ruler. ?Did you enjoy my potions last night?? he asked, grinning widely.

?You?ve become an excellent mage,? the King said. He hoisted himself to a sitting position, letting Darryn roll off his gargantuan frame again. The boy giggled with delight. ?I?ve never felt such fire in my loins. And your augmented yourself with a potion as well??

?I did. That one lasts for two or three days, depending on how much sex you have,? Darryn said. ?I may have tested it on a few of your more well-endowed knights. But I may have to make adjustments. I?ve seen the size of your scepter, father, but I didn?t anticipate how big it feels when it?s inside.?

His son was bedding the royal court? How blind the King had been, he thought his boy to be incurably shy, and surely a virgin. Even with a potion that causes unceasing lust, his boy was clearly some kind of sex-crazed fiend. The thought brought a proud tear to an old muscle monster?s eye. ?Last night, you said you had a third potion. A potion that?? the King trailed off, not wanting to say it.

?To finally make you proud,? Darryn said. The look in his eyes was cold, almost spiteful. The King pulled his boy close and held his head to his broad, furry chest.

?I?m very proud of you, son,? he said. After a few moments he realized the boy was struggling to get free. He was so powerful, he could barely feel the resistance. Darryn picked up the third vial and held it to the light.

?Do you know the legend of the Philosopher?s Stone?? Darrn asked. The potion shone like a ruby, incandescent of its own accord.

?The stone that grants immortal life? I?ve known it from fairy tales.?

?Yes, well, the immortal life part is a fairy tail. And ?stone? is a metaphor derived from a mistranslation, it wouldn?t be a stone at all, but that?s beside the point. But I spent years tracking down the original scrolls and manuscripts, threatening foreign historians and thinkers with your might if they didn?t turn over their research to me,? Darryn said. The young mage?s cock was rock hard and he gently slid its not inconsiderable length along the deep valleys of the King?s hairy abdominals as he recounted the tail. ?Many mages and alchemists tried to figure out the secret to immortality. They failed, but succeeded at empowering and strengthening life. Some of the strength potions the royal court uses are derived from their research.

?I took their potions and made my own. It?s not the fabled Philosopher?s Stone. It won?t extend life indefinitely or keep one young, but it will keep someone in the mortal realm, no matter what their injury or condition. If administered to a person on the brink of death, they would live so long as the potion coursed through their veins.?

The King took the vial and examined it. Looking closer, he saw tiny strings of gold floating through the red liquid, forming and vanishing like spirits in the wood. ?And you want me to take it?? the King asked.

?No. I think you?re quite vital enough,? Darryn laughed, giving his father?s pecs a hard, firm squeeze. The King laughed as well and bounced his pecs, then flexed the upper half of a most muscular for his son. Darryn felt the muscles of his gargantuan father, the impossibly huge deltoids on either side of trapezius muscles each as heavy as him. The man was as wide as his bed and he couldn?t stand it; Darryn?s cock blew all over his lord?s furry abdominals, filling the deep grooves between abs with his young spunk.

?Exactly my point. No, this potion isn?t for you. This potion is for your heir. Or rather, so you can produce an heir,? Darryn said. The King finally understood what it was for. When he first took the throne and claimed his right on the Kingdom, the King had impregnated the heartiest women in his country, hoping to secure the future of his lineage early on. But his power and might had been his comeuppance, as his powerful sons had consumed their mother?s lives before they had the chance to draw breath. His spawn were too big for the world, no woman alive strong enough to carry his seed. It was a wretched sight, wenches lying on the ground, their wombs split open by powerful babes to died as soon as they found their freedom. But, with this potion, the weaker sex would not succumb to his boy?s strength before his birth. With this potion, he might finally have his heir.

Darryn would make a future king after all.

The King pulled his son in and kissed him deeply. He flexed his muscles into Darryn?s body as he held him immobile, his tongue darting in and out of the boy?s mouth during their long embrace. He only pulled back when he felt that Darryn had emptied himself upon his stomach once more. ?My boy, you?ve saved the Kingdom and our lineage. The blood of our fathers will continue and our line will reign over this land for years to come, thanks to you. I am so proud of you,? the King said.

The King immediately ordered the largest, strongest women in the land to present themselves for another try at producing an heir. He kept the young mage?s potion secret, lest his rivals use it to secure power for themselves. Darryn was given the title of Royal Physician, tasked with monitoring and protecting the pregnancies of the three women deemed worthy to take the royal seed. Darryn brewed the potion in secret and slipped it to the women, disguised in an ordinary broth. They quickly became bedridden, looking nine months pregnant after only two or three, their bellies swelled to impossible sizes by the future knights inside them. They howled and moaned at the babes? strong kicks, but the potion held and the women looked vibrant as ever, if very disheveled.

When it came time to deliver, Darryn used his second ?stretching? potion to ensure that the babes didn?t tear their mothers apart on the way out. The King stood in the royal nursery, beaming with pride at his giant, healthy boys. Three squires, only a day old weighing over a stone each. One weighed almost a stone and a half, and the King already wondered if that was his heir.

The mage took his retirement in the countryside, with a generous stipend from the King for fostering his eldest son?s education. Darryn became the new Mage, a trusted advisor of the King with a place at the royal court that no knight dared question.

With his legacy secure, the King no longer felt anxious about growing too big to conquer. He realized he had been holding back his own progress for years and now grew even bigger and heavier, surpassing 70 stone as his sons celebrated their first birthday. They would have to fight extra hard to abdicate him, he decided, but with their older brother to guide them he knew they would make it one day. And what kind of King would he be if he did not give his successors a worthy challenge?

The Mage and the King shared a bedchamber, using the Mage?s potions for long nights of incredible sex. The King continued to wrestle, train, and fuck his royal court and the Mage charmed the young male court with his lute and his bawdy songs, but they maintained an incredible passion for each other. The Mage helped his King grow, and the King repaid that gift with love and respect. Every night, after the King had filled the Mage with barrels of his hot royal spunk, they lay down together, the Mage curled up against the ever-expanding chest of his King, and they slept together in happiness and love.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to sexyactionnick For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (February 26th, 2013), anglekindle (January 26th, 2013), Braun1 (January 26th, 2013), convolution (January 25th, 2013), curinga (January 25th, 2013), Darkraidude98 (February 21st, 2013), Hanugumo (January 26th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (January 26th, 2013), iceman75 (January 25th, 2013), jcb60970 (January 26th, 2013), jussmi1514 (January 25th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (January 25th, 2013), msclegrower (January 30th, 2013), msclundylvr (January 26th, 2013), muscl4life (January 26th, 2013), Muscle_Knight (January 26th, 2013), sp00ner4 (January 25th, 2013), stringra1970 (January 25th, 2013), timaanv (January 27th, 2013), weaknobody (January 27th, 2013), wolfpunk (January 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Hmm, interesting, I'm intrigued by this new development, I thought for sure that the third potion would make Darryn stronger, but I guess his love for his father and his father's happiness was beyond his own happiness, so now there are some worthy successors, it's unfortunate that this forum doesn't allow characters under a certain age, I would love to see the successors become bigger and stronger as they grow.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to jussmi1514's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2013, 07:49 PM

jussmi1514 is on a distinguished road
Huh that did not end the way I thought it would. With a potion I expected him to use it to grow himself into a muscular monster greater than his father. Playing with expectations very nice.
  #4   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2013, 02:47 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
this is awesome!!! I love the direction it is taking! maybe the king will also have some daugters who will be able to handle their brothers in the future without depending on darrin's potion...

waiting for an even bigger king and his epic battle for the throne!!!
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2013, 04:14 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I loved your decision too, making the Mage bigger would have been "the more obvious" choice, but you have given a very exciting new twist, bringing a new generation to the tale, opening great possibilities now that we have a brand new family of massive muscle Royal members and one clever worshipper

Maybe, when their age comes we'll have to see who will become the new King, and I'm sure Daryn will play a very important role in such dispute.

Congratulations, I loved your concept and especially the idea of "releasing" the King of his self imposed obligation of holding back his muscular development.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

#6   Add to jussmi1514's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2013, 05:15 PM

jussmi1514 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life View Post
I loved your decision too, making the Mage bigger would have been "the more obvious" choice, but you have given a very exciting new twist, bringing a new generation to the tale, opening great possibilities now that we have a brand new family of massive muscle Royal members and one clever worshipper

Maybe, when their age comes we'll have to see who will become the new King, and I'm sure Daryn will play a very important role in such dispute.

Congratulations, I loved your concept and especially the idea of "releasing" the King of his self imposed obligation of holding back his muscular development.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

I'm having fun just imagining the ways Daryn's 3 younger brothers try to earn his favor in their bid to unseat their father.
I also wonder if Daryn actually has a muscle growth potion that he chose not to use because he wished to worship and not be worshipped.
  #7   Add to Darkraidude98's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2013, 07:26 PM

Darkraidude98 is on a distinguished road
I loved these! Will they be continued? It's been a while...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options