The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average. Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2013, 07:09 PM
BigBearMan94

The Probem with Keeping Secrets: Part One

[COLOR=white]The Problem with Keeping Secrets[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Part One[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] I?ve decided that I kind of like him. I mean, obviously I was in to him. He was? attractive. His face. He just had unknown beauty.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Anyways.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] It was the day after my first encounter with Quinn. We decided to meet at the gym that night and then head over to his place for some post-workout dinner and hanging out. Should I tell you that I was excited? Is it that bad? Yes, the man interested me. I think I was falling in love, and I barely knew him. I just knew how he looked. I didn?t know anything else about him at all? Talents?? Job?? I didn?t even know where he lived? yet.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] So, I arrived at the gym and signed in and headed over to the locker room. I changed and headed over to the elliptical, my favorite cardio exercise? and luckily Quinn?s as well. He was already over there.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?How long have you been here?? I asked him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Only about ten minutes.? He said, panting. ?I?ll get off after 45, and then do a bit of treadmill while you finish up.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Sounds like a plan.? While on the elliptical, we talked occasionally. I found out that he worked as a health advisor at a local Health Foods store. He also enjoyed singing. I found that quite interesting. Maybe he could give me a few pointers on my diet to go along with this exercise thing. I told him about my job as a bartender over at the local pub.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Once done with our cardio, we headed over to the weights for some weight training. For the bench press we both used 220 pounds then we used 20?s for dumbbells. We were equivalent in strength for the most part with the upper body. However, he was sort of lacking when it came to the lower body. Probably because I packed on a little more weight, so he didn?t have to carry as much. (If that makes sense.)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] After doing that for about an hour, I followed him in our cars to his apartment. It was nice and roomy. We ended up just talking over a bit of wine and ziti. It was nice.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] And we repeated this around three or four times a week for a couple of months. At the end of month three, we lost a bit of fat and toned our bodies. I was able to go up to a nice two-fifteen while Quinn went up to a sturdy 175 pounds. At the end of our work out, we decided to go out and have a little quarter year celebration.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]As usual, we talked about ourselves. Until I decided to get the conversation really going. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?So. What do you want most in life right now, Quinn?? Awkward question, I know. But the conversation had to keep going if I was going to make it with this guy! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] He chuckled a little. ?Umm.. It?s a little childish? and whiny? Haha??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?That?s okay. My answer is a little?weird too.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Well alright. Ethan. I?m sick of being this bland.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?I don?t know what you?re talking about. You?re gorgeous.? OH GOD. I let it slip.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Nono.? He obviously didn?t seem to notice. ?I want to be more attractive. I want to be bigger. And taller. And hairier. And just. Perfect. I want to be perfect.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Do you want to know what I want most in the world?? No lie, his egomania was a big turn on to me right now.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?What??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?You.? I leaned over the table at the little shop we were in, grabbed him, and kissed him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Alright. Maybe that wasn?t the most appropriate thing to do, but oh well. After dinner, Quinn dropped me off and said that he?d see me tomorrow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] He didn?t.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] He said he was sick. So, he stayed home for the rest of the week. When he invited me over for the first time since we kissed, I happily obliged. I drove over.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Hello?? I knocked on the door.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] He opened the door, looking healthy as ever. ?Hey, Ethan!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Hi, Quinn. How was being sick??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Oh? not fun at all. Are you ready to head over to the gym?? He was more than eager to go.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?I suppose??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Alright!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] On the car ride there, we were silent. It was kind of awkward for me, so I, again, decided to strike up a conversation.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?So? What kind of sickness did you have? Flu? Cold??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Perfection.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?What did you say??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Pull over into that parking lot over there? I have to tell you something.? I did as I was told. He turned to me in the seat. ?You have to promise not to tell anybody what I?m about to tell you.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] I was a little nervous, so I gave him a shaky ?Okay??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Well. Ha. I wasn?t really sick. I just didn?t want anybody to know where I went? Anyway? I went up to see some family in Vermont? and learned a lot from my family history that I didn?t know before.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Okay??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Anyways. The point is. Apparently? I have the potential to be perfect. They gave me a certain drink and we had this whole ceremony? and. I can feel it. I?m going to be the perfect man, by my definition, of course. I?m so excited.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?You expect me to believe that?? I wasn?t stupid. Come on. How could I believe that?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?You have to.? After he said that, I shut my mouth? I didn?t want to say anything more. Did he play me for a fool? There was no way I was going to fall for that. Little did I know that he was dead serious, and the secret that I held was not only true, but amazing too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] On our ride back from the gym, Quinn couldn?t stop talking about how awesome he felt. I knew he was excited, but still. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Since it was the weekend, we decided to have a sleepover at Quinn?s house. I was a little nervous about that, given the sexual attraction between the both of us. I didn?t know what could have possibly have happened.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] After watching a couple of movies, we both drifted off to sleep. It was an exhausting day, but little did I know, I had another one coming up.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
2bored (January 28th, 2013), atbkv (February 4th, 2013), BEHRMUSCLE1 (January 30th, 2013), biceps_licker (January 29th, 2013), bigbearny (January 28th, 2013), Braun1 (January 28th, 2013), dartagnan (January 28th, 2013), dinjin (January 27th, 2013), funboy (February 2nd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (January 27th, 2013), jcb60970 (January 28th, 2013), Jrobillard5 (January 28th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (January 28th, 2013), nnnrg (January 28th, 2013), skumbum (January 28th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 28th, 2013), timaanv (January 28th, 2013), Xyggurat (January 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2013, 11:43 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Promising start. Looking forward to part two!

-X-
  #3   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2013, 03:50 PM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
Could you please get rid of the Comic Sans? It's not pleasing to the eye when reading.
  #4   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2013, 06:24 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Great story! Cant wait for more.
  #5   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2013, 07:18 PM
BigBearMan94

-.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronymous View Post
Could you please get rid of the Comic Sans? It's not pleasing to the eye when reading.
Nah chill. Get over it.
  #6   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2013, 06:10 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronymous View Post
I disagree. And nice story. Love it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options