The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Owen Knight - part 1

Part 1 - Nightmares Suck!

Have you ever wished for something, only to realize that your exact wish is something you could barely fathom? I wouldn't know how that goes since I never thought about changing my life. My life was average and I loved it that way, even if I was an orphan. Though some may say my life was a little bit too average, as in it's the average of two extremes put together. It's hard to explain. I was in between worlds. Not a magnificent genius, not a bumbling fool. Not a muscle mountain, not a skinny rail. Not ridiculously handsome, not disgustingly ugly. Not a huge giant, and. . . Er. . . Not a tiny gnome. Sure there were people better than me in some way, but whenever a shooting star whizzed by I never once thought of using it to make a wish. I didn't want to change for the better; I just wanted my hassle free life to stay the same.

But for some reason fate slapped me and said "NOPE, stop being normal!" If things are going to change can I at least be taller than 5'6"? Still nope? OK. Thanks asshole.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

This feels. . . Weird. . . Who's that? Oh I know who it is, it's Owen Knight. . . That's me. It's like watching a recording; I am standing far away from my dream-self and can't do anything to contact him. What happens in this dream again? It feels so familiar but I don't know the details until they are told to me again.

I was finally old enough to leave the orphanage, uh, yay? My favorite caretaker helped me find a place to stay and a place to work. He heavily insisted that I let him take me there since he didn't want me going off on my own. As luck would have it, the car broke down on our way through the woods. I volunteered to find help since I was more able bodied than the old man, foolishly running off as he protested the idea. We were on a road in the middle of the woods that connected my orphanage's town to the big city, but I knew there had to be houses somewhere. I must have walked at least 2 miles before finally seeing faint lights poking out from the dense woods. It must have been coming from a house and as I approached I found it looked more like a rundown house from a horror flick. It's just an old house, big deal. I approach the front door and I rang the bell. . . No answer. I rang it again after waiting a minute. . . No answer. I rang it a third time. . . No answer. I must have stood on that rundown porch for at least 5 minutes before finally giving up. With a sigh I turned around and started walking down the rickety steps.

"Going so soon? Your friend came to see if you were alright and you aren't even going to take him with you. How responsible of him and irresponsible of you." A woman's voice rang out. It sounded like she was talking through a warped tin can. I turned around only to have a lifeless corpse thrown at me, which made me tumble down the stairs. "Aw, humans can be so adorable. Look, he's so happy that he's giving you a hug."

I quickly shuffled out from under what appeared to be my former caretaker's corpse, but I still wasn't scared. I was pissed and hurting. I rushed at the source of the voice without thinking, only to find myself become ensnared in the vile being's grasp. Whatever it was slowly raised me up to its face, which was only made of glowing red eye holes and a sinisterly smiling mouth. It was like a demonic jack-o-lantern with a dark ghostly body instead of a pumpkin.

"Look at you, cute little human. You think you're tough but I bet you're crying on the inside. BOOHOO IT KILLED MY FRIEND AND NOW IT'S GOING TO KILL ME!" She cackled while her enormous hands wrapped around me tighter. She brought her face closer to mine and the light emitting from her eyes blocked out my vision. "All men are just cowards. Hiding behind anger to make them appear tough, while covering up the adorable little fact that they are scared. I admire your acting skills. In fact I admire them so much that I almost considered letting you live. Almost."

"It's not acting, you bitch!" I roared, blindly thrusting my fist forward through the bright lights and darkness. It felt like I hit nothing; then I felt my body hit the ground hard. I looked at my fist only to see a dark mass connect my hand to the demon's body, and it started glowing red.

"Those who fear me cannot hurt me, you miserable little. . . Little. . . W-what?" She let out an earth shattering shriek before she could finish, followed by a blast of light that condensed within seconds. The explosion surrounded half of my right arm and burned me something fierce. I watched as my dream-self gasped in pain as he. . . I clutched my arm, slowly waiting for my vision to fully return so I could see what was happening.

The light coming from the house lit the area around me enough to see everything. My right hand and forearm were pitch black as if they were burnt, and there were pointed nails on my "burnt" hand. It had become a claw instantly. The rest of my arm grew pale, as if someone was painting my tanned skin with an off-white color that slowly spread across my entire body. The vibrant golden color of my hair was quickly drowned out by blackness, and my once sky blue eyes turned blood red. What was I becoming? Make it stop!

This strange power surging through me hurt me at first. My arm was thickening with veins snaking over it. Before I knew it, my entire body was becoming more powerful. My clothes started feeling tight and I was gasping for air as the feelings changed. Not because it was painful, but because it was now driving me over the edge of intense pleasure. The feeling of strength flowing into my average muscles, making them swell bigger just drove me insane. I craved more of these feeling and whatever was changing me what I desired. . . At the expense of my normalcy. It drained every ounce of "human" from my body and replaced it with that of a demon.

The audible noise of my clothes tearing and my grunts echoed throughout the quiet woodlands, nobody around for miles to witness this supernatural sight. It looked silly watching a 5'6" man become so powerful and wide. My average 12 inch bicep pumping up to 22 inches of raw power, and when combined with my triceps it looked like giant boulders were where my arms were supposed to be with slightly smaller boulders on top ? AKA: my shoulders. My delts and traps were stunning, so ripped that it's almost like every muscle fiber was visible. . . But thank goodness they weren't literally visible. Big meaty forearms connected to big meaty hands; one humanesque hand and the other was demonesque. I fell over due to the sheer weight of my arms since my torso was still small, which thankfully started growing too.

Have you seen an average man's chest swell into 55 inches around with mountainous pecs? It feels more amazing than it looks. My large hands shot up to my chest, grabbing them, feeling them push apart my fingers as I tried to hold my grip in one place. My abs were becoming more and more visible, a 6 pack of grade A beef accompanied with a side of ultra defined obliques. I knew my back had become wider and stronger too, but I couldn't see any of my back muscles. Lastly came my pillars, y'know, my legs. I was kind of awkwardly slumped on the ground at this point but it was still a nice sight to see from this point of view. Bam! 29 inch quads and a lovely pair of 19 inch calves quickly made an appearance so I could stand. My feet stretched out my sneakers, instantly turning them into a pile of rubber and cloth. Between the ecstasy of growing and the feeling of being so strong I was completely lost in myself, both my dream-self and my normal-self.

I flexed my muscles, watching as the veins popped out. So much power under that new pale and smooth skin of mine, far too much. It's almost as if my body could not contain any of it, and it was fighting to escape. My dream-self put his hands on his face and probed his mouth, noticing the changes. My face was more masculine, and dare I say, devilishly handsome. In my mouth were a sharper set of teeth, mostly just sharper incisors and the rest were subtly sharpened. As I flexed I realized something, movement was rather effortless and lightning quick. Unfortunately, my overall flexibility took a nosedive. That's when reality set in. I was some huge muscle bound monster now. Pale skin, dark hair, red eyes, sharp teeth, an intimidating physic, and half of my right arm became frightening. I was entirely different now. It was different in one of the worst ways possible for a once normal guy like me.

Then the rest of my reality check hit me like a ton of bricks. A man who basically raised me and many of my fellow orphans was now dead. I am now a muscle bound freak. I am in the middle of nowhere at night. New senses are taking over my mind. It was all just so much to take in that my dream-self collapsed and let out a shrill screech similar to the demon that he had just absorbed. While the real me awakens in the middle of the night, scared shitless and gasping for air as always.

I threw off my sweat soaked sheets and dashed for the bathroom to expel blood before finally calming down. I got up to wash my face and slowly looked up to see two inhumanly red eyes glaring back at me. The first few times I saw my reflection I was caught off guard, but now I was used to it. I've been like this for almost two years, and to be honest it's actually great. Not to mention I can do some great things with this amazing body of mine. Things such as quashing any non-human's attempts to harm humans or something stupid like that.

Still, that dream always gets to me. It's a retelling of an event that I don't really care about any more, but it feels brand new every time it happens. The anger, the shock, the pain, pleasure, the fear. . . Then I wind up vomiting blood. That's right, blood. I'm a demon now and whenever I'm severely overwhelmed or if I use any of my demonic powers, my blood cells divide to provide every muscle fiber with more oxygen to handle the elated feelings or fast paced action.

The good thing is my body is suited to never "bleed out" and my body can even recover lost limbs, unlike a normal human body. The bad thing is when it's time to go back to a normal state, all that additional blood leaks into my lungs and stomach so I can expel it immediately. It pissed me off at first since I kept ruining my clothes, but I became a pro at timing and aiming it right. Uh, yeah, it's weird to be a pro at "vomiting blood" but hey, I am no longer normal. I didn't make the wish to change, but it happened anyway. Maybe someone else made the wish for me? Who knows, who cares, why bother worrying about it? It is what it is and. . . Now I have to get ready for work before I'm late.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Part 2 can be found here!

Last edited by Rarity; February 25th, 2013 at 02:39 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (February 6th, 2013), convolution (February 4th, 2013), iets21 (February 8th, 2013), marki (February 5th, 2013), master_virus (May 4th, 2013), matjtun (February 8th, 2013), muscular (February 5th, 2013), Neonando (February 8th, 2013), nnnrg (March 1st, 2013), Terrylee Long (February 25th, 2013), xenon (February 5th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2013, 01:53 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
nice story and grats on posting your first story here!
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2013, 05:56 PM

Thanks, but this is not my first story. I am also click_flash and ★whim★. I changed my name again so it was something I liked since I hated click_flash and ★whim★ gave problems since the stars were not of normal text.
  #4   Add to Big Jake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Lost bull.

Big Jake is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Big Jake Send a message via AIM to Big Jake Send a message via MSN to Big Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Big Jake Send a message via Skype™ to Big Jake
ok you got my interest.
  #5   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2013, 06:41 PM

Well thanks for removing the spammer. Even though the free bump was nice. Also, thanks guy above me for reading the story. Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

Last edited by Rarity; March 1st, 2013 at 05:52 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options