The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.67 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Scoundrel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2013, 12:53 PM

Scoundrel is on a distinguished road
The Big Birthday

This is based on an FMG story called Merry Flexmans, which can be found here: http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/gorgon/flexmas.txt

Billy's big brother Brian had him pinned to the ground. His big flabby butt felt like it would crush his ribs. Billy could barely breathe.

"Hey twerp!" he said to his little brother, "We have a deal?!"

"...yes..." Billy gasped out.

"I can't hear you!"

"Yes!"

"Good!" he said as he got up. Billy rolled to his side and rubbed his sore chest. He was just turning twelve years old, short for his age, and at sixteen, Brian was just so much bigger than him. Whenever they were out of sight of mom and dad, Billy had to do whatever he said... or else!

"Remember, twerp," he reminded him, "This year I get ALL of your birthday money! No holding back-- or I'll find out! And trust me, you don't want that to happen!"

"B-but Brian... It's my birthday."

"Right, Billy. The day for gifts! And that's why you're gonna give me all your stuff!"

He chuckled to himself as he stomped out of his room.

Billy had tried to tell his mom and dad what his brother was like when they weren't around. But they didn't believe him. To them their son Brian was a "good boy" and a "perfect angel." Billy didn't know who he could turn to for support.

That’s why he’d gone to the old gypsy shop. He’d really gone in to see if there was something in there that would help him with Brian. The place was full of magic herbs and talismans, but nothing that quite fit the bill. So when the old lady who worked there asked him if she could help him, he just opened up and told her everything.

She looked thoughtful for a moment, told him to wait, then disappeared into the back of the shop. When she came out again, she had a handful of small candles.

“These are genuine birthday wish candles,” she said. “They are what the myth of the birthday wish are based on. Just like the story says, they must be placed on your birthday cake and all blown out in a single breath on your birthday. If you do this, they will grant you one wish.”

“Really? Thanks!” said Billy.

“Be careful,” said the old woman.

“They are very powerful and like all things powerful are also very dangerous. Take my advice and just wish that your brother be very nice to you from now on.”

“Ok,” said Billy, “as he took the candles from the old woman. There were exactly 12.

“How much are they?”

“How much do you have with you?” asked the old lady.

“20 dollars,” said Billy.

“That will do,” said the old woman. Billy paid the old gypsy woman and left the store.

The next day Billy had his birthday party. All his friends were there. All around him, the other kids towered over the little boy, even children much younger than he was. Billy was tired of being so small. He wondered what it would be like to be the biggest kid there instead of the smallest.

The time came for Billy to open his presents. Every time Billy opened up a card with cash inside, he could see Brian almost drooling as he mentally added his money to the grand total of Billy’s birthday cash.

Billy just got mad.

Suddenly, just having Brian be nice to him just wasn’t enough. He wanted revenge. He wanted Brian to suffer for all the times he’d beaten him and stolen from him. But pretty soon, all the gifts were unwrapped. Most of Billy's gifts were clothes. And all of them were too big. They hung on him like tents. All they did was remind again him just how tiny he was. His mother said not to worry, he'd grow into them.

He intended to make damn sure of it.

When his birthday cake was brought out with the special candles and it was time to make his wish, he mentally said, "I want muscles! Lots of 'em! I wanna be the biggest, strongest, man in the WHOLE WORLD! No, I wanna be twice that big… no, way, way bigger even that that!"

Then he blew out his candles. Something strange and magical happened. Billy's family gasped as glowing, golden dust blew out of the candles. The sparkly dust cloud seemed to cover his entire body, flare up, and then disappear!

"What was that?!" asked Billy's startled dad.

"I think..." he told him with a slight smile on his face, "that THAT was my Birthday wish!"

The party ended and everyone went home. Billy asked if he could be excused-- and then gathered up his gifts and raced up to his room. As he rushed up the stairs, his family was still discussing how pretty those special candles were.

Billy quickly locked his door behind him. His body felt all strange and tingly. He could feel his heart racing faster and faster. Something was happening! He just knew it! And sure enough, his body started to change. He could feel his shoulders pushing away from each other as his chest began to broaden. There was a strange tightening in his belly as he felt his ab muscles bunch up, harden, and flatten into a girdle of steel-like plating.

Billy couldn't stop smiling as his arms and legs began to swell up with taught, firm muscular bulges, getting bigger and harder and bigger and harder. His clothes began to feel tight. There was a stretching sound as the cloth was being pulled across his widening muscular form.

Billy looked down at his chest as his skin started to show in the spaces between his shirt buttons. Pop! The first button flew off! Followed by the second and then the third! All of it to make way for his growing pecs! They seemed to swell up like loaves of bread rising in an oven!

With a twisted smile on his young lips, the twelve year old boy flexed both his biceps. Two firm bulges began to swell up on his arms; they felt so hard, like stones stretching the fabric of his shirt sleeves! He could feel them getting bigger and bigger. His sleeves got tighter and tighter, almost cutting into his skin. Threads started snapping, faster and faster! An instant of slight pain, then, with two mighty rips, Billy's biceps tore through the thick cotton as if it were made of tissue paper!

Whoa… They were amazing, baseball sized, iron hard with veins running over them. And then as soon as it had started... Billy's growth stopped.

"Was that it?" he thought. His wish was to become the biggest, strongest person on the planet! He looked at himself in the mirror. He now had a physique that was like an Olympic gymnast... but he certainly wasn't the strongest person alive.

"Well," he said to himself, "Can't look a gift horse in the mouth." And with that, he took off what was left of his shirt, then his pants, which seemed to have survived his growth spurt in tact. Standing naked, he admired his new physique in the mirror. His entire body was bulgy, cut, and muscular-- from his diamond shaped calves, to his full rounded glutes, all the way up to his broad and well tapered back!

Billy continued to pump up his muscles, flexing and posing for his enjoyment! He felt awesome. He looked awesome. If there was a competition for twelve year old bodybuilders, he was certain he could win it hands down! He wondered just how strong he was now... Well, there was only one way to find out!

He got down on the ground and tried to do some push ups. In the past, he couldn't even do one full push up, but now... He felt like he could do push ups all day and all night! It was just way too easy! So he tried doing push ups with just one hand. And do you know what? They weren't any harder! So he slowly lifted his taught, muscular body up into a handstand... And then he did push ups like THAT! He laughed! This was a piece of cake!

Balancing his entire bulging body on one hand, he continued his push ups with ease! "Boy," he thought to himself, "I must be the strongest boy in the world! That’s a start, but I want to be the biggest, strongest person in the world!"

"Billy!" his mother called from downstairs, "Dinner!"

"Coming!" Billy yelled back. He pushed up hard with his hand, flinging his body up into the air, and landing right next to his closet door.

Throwing on some clothes, Billy found that he could still fit his big, muscular legs into his pants, but his shirts were another matter! Billy laughed as he tried to find a shirt he could button up... but no matter how many he tried, he couldn’t stretch the front over his buff new pecs. And then his iron-hard bulging biceps kept ripping right out of his sleeves. Awesome.

He looked like a mini hulk in his too small open shirt with it’s shredded sleeves! To his further amusement, Billy found that with a little concentration he could flex his pecs one at a time, pumping them up and down like pistons. He started rapping his favorite song, piston pumping his pecs to the beat...

"Billy!" his mother called up again, "C'mon! We're waiting!"

"Coming mom!" Billy yelled back. He ripped the tiny shredded shirt off his muscular body and grabbed one of his new shirts-- one of the ones that he'd "have to grow into!"

"Hmm!" thought Billy, "that shouldn't be a problem!" Lucky for him it was loose on him even now.

At the dinner table, Billy sat down and began to eat. As he ate his chicken and potatoes he began to feel something. His whole body felt like it was swelling and hardening a little. He even felt a little stronger. Was it the food? It had to be!

Everyone looked on in shock as Billy began to shovel food down his face. And as he did could feel himself getting bigger, his chest, biceps, shoulders… everything! Awesome! He had to have more food!

"Well I'll be!" said his mother, "I've never seen you this hungry before in your entire life!"

"Mmmf! I know!" said Billy between mouthfuls of meat and vegetables, "The way I’m feeling I might just eat everything in the house!"

Billy was getting bigger. He could feel his muscles swelling and bulging with every bight, getting larger and stronger and larger and stronger. He just hoped he could get through the meal without his powerful, new muscles exploding out of his clothes… On the other hand, if they did, so what? His family would just have to deal.

"Easy there, buddy!" said his father, "You don't want to get sick!"

"Don't worry, dad!" he said, piling more chicken and broccoli onto his plate, "I've never felt healthier in my life!"

And that was the truth! The more he ate, the more he could feel his muscles growing! And the more he could feel his muscles growing, the more food he wolfed down. His pants began feeling tighter and tighter around his thighs and calves. He was still wearing his old pants and they were quickly becoming painfully small on him. But he loved the feeling of his hard, muscled quads pressing out against the thick Denham, getting bigger and bigger. Snap! Snap! Snap! went the seams on his jeans...

"Do you hear that?" asked Brian. "Where's that coming from?"

Billy laughed thinking about how Brian would get the answer to his question very soon and how Brian wouldn’t like it, not one little bit. He grinned.

“What are you smiling at?” asked Brian looking at his brother quizzically. But Billy didn’t answer. He was too wrapped up in his metamorphosis to care. He had just gulped down a tall glass of milk and was enraptured by the effect it was having. His whole body was growing taller and taller! Under the table, his short twelve year old legs were stretching and lengthening, while at the same time getting bigger and thicker with bulging iron hard muscle.

He wiped off his milk-mustache and slammed the glass back down on the table. "Mmm! More please!" he asked.

His mom filled his glass back up to the top, and to everyone's surprise, Billy immediately chugged it all down, not even stopping to breathe! He could feel his legs stretching and bulging! His feet were finally touching the floor!

"Mmm! More please!" he asked again. And again! And again! And again!

And then his knees started heading up to the underside of the table! Man, this is so incredible he said to himself as he felt his jeans ride up his ankles, past his thick, muscular calves.

"Man, pig out why don't you!" his brother blurted out while he downed his fifth glass of milk in a row!

"I can't help it," said Billy, grinning as he came up for air, "I'm a growing boy!"

Under the table, Billy flexed his powerful quads and those pants he’d worn as a regular 12-year-old boy just couldn't take any more and split all the way up the sides releasing his rock hard, bugling thighs into the open! Lucky for Billy, right at this time he let out a mighty belch, covering up the sound of his little boy pants ripping to pieces.

"Excuse me!" he said while slouching down in his chair, trying to cover up his sudden growth spurt. He realized his torso was getting longer also.

"Well on that note," said his mom with a smile, "Your father and I are going to the store. Will you two be okay here alone?"

"Oh, don't worry about us, mom," said Brian, "I'm sure we can think of something to keep ourselves busy."

Under the table, Billy brushed aside his shredded pant legs, stroked his rock-hard bulging thighs and laughed to himself, “You have no idea what’s coming, do you Brian?” Suddenly, Billy felt his brother’s hand on his muscular shoulders. No, it was too soon. He quickly shrugged it, but his brother was now looking at him strangely. Damn, Brian was starting to notice.

Before the sixteen year old boy could realize that his twelve year old brother was looking him in the eye, Billy scrunched down in his seat even more than before. He slid his muscular ass right off his chair and hunkered down as low as possible. He also scrunched his broadening shoulders inward in an attempt to look smaller and deemphasize his growing chest. He could feel all his new hard muscle, and squeezing it all in was almost painful.

"Yeah," Billy told his parents with a slight grin, "I’ve got something I can’t wait to show Brian."

"Okay boys," said Billy's dad, "See you later!"

Brian waited till his parents were out of the house, and then he turned into his normal, obnoxious self!

"All right, twerp!" he told him, "Where's your Birthday loot?!"

"Up in my room... But I... I don't feel so good right now. You guys were right, I ate way too much...”

Billy clutched his stomach and felt the new sensation of rock hard, bulging abs beneath his fingers.

“I think I'm gonna heave!"

"Like I care!" Billy reached up and felt his large iron like bicep through his sleeve. It was already pulling it tight. He knew he was already stronger than his big brother and that if he wanted to he could give him a pasting right there, right then.

But that wasn’t enough for Billy. He wanted to humiliate Brian, to completely destroy his ego, and he wasn’t nearly big enough yet for that!

"Please Brian, give me an hour... And then I'll give you everything... And trust me, I've got a lot more than you think I've got!"

"Okay twerp, but I'm warning you, I counted EXACTLY how much you pulled in this year! So you better not short change me!" And with that, Brian stormed out of the room.

"Don't worry, bro," thought Billy, "this year, you're getting more than you bargained for!"

Billy snickered as got to his feet, unscrunched, and was finally able to stretch out to his new full height and girth! He felt exhilaration as he surveyed the change! In less than an hour of eating, he'd gone from a athletic, twelve year old gymnast to a big, broad, muscle beast!

At five feet ten inches his once baggy shirt fit snuggly around his bulging torso with his rock hard abs sticking out. His pants were reduced to ripped open flaps, revealing thick, long, muscular legs!

Once again, he flexed up his biceps, feeling them swell up iron-hard on his arm and rip right out of his new shirt's sleeves.

"Grow into it?" he laughed to himself, "I grew into it alright!"

Billy posed and flexed up his body! The sense of power and strength wasamazing! He was easily the size of a professional middleweight bodybuilder! But he still wasn't the BIGGEST and STRONGEST person in the world... not yet!

But he was pretty sure he knew what he needed to do to get there. Billy tip-toed up the stairs, his already massive girth was causing each step to groan! In his room, Brian could hear the heavy foot falls.

"Hey runt!" he yelled out, "Is that you? You ready yet or not?!!"

"Gnnn! No!" Billy groaned. "Gimme a minute, okay! Gnnn!"

"You're only prolonging the inevitable, twerp!" Brian yelled back. "Boy," he thought to himself, "he really DOES sound sick! Heh, maybe I can get him to puke it all up! That'd be cool!"

In his parent's room, Billy put on a pair of his father's pants and one of his button down shirts. His father was a tall man, so they covered up his muscle-bound body nicely. He savored the moment. This was gonna be GREAT! He snuck back into his room, the same place Brian had tormented him the night before, and took his birthday money, rolled it up, and put it in his pocket.

He could feel his stomach rumbling like it had never rumbled before. His hunger went right to his core. His body was calling for food, the food it would need to finish the transformation and make him swell and grow into the biggest, strongest man in the world!

Billy went to garage where the family kept a spare fridge and an industrial size freezer. Inside he found a couple gallons of milk and some sides of raw meat. He quickly went to work gorging himself. He was so hungry the raw meat didn’t bother him at all. In fact, he thought it tasted great!

His body began to rumble, he could feel the electric sensation of a massive growth spurt building up inside of him! This was going to be a big one, bigger than anything yet! He wanted it desperately, but he strained his whole body, trying to hold the growth in... he wasn't ready yet!

He ate and he ate and he ate. Before he knew it, both the fridge and the freezer had been emptied. Well, I guess that’s it, he thought, even though he felt he could still eat more. Billy called back into the main house up to his brother.

"Okay Brian!" he yelled out, still trying to hold the growth inside of him. He felt his muscles bulging, eager to grow. "I'm ready for you!"

“Where are you Twerp?” came Brian’s voice.

“In the garage, big brother,” Billy called back, flexing his huge rock hard bicep, unable to keep the grin off his face. Billy sat down on an old crate to hide the changes in his body as much as possible and waited. He didn't want to ruin the surprise.

He couldn't help smiling as he heard Brian's foot steps coming down the hall, and finally... he was there! Brian closed the door behind him, and Billy grinned even broader as he heard it lock in place. "Hey," he said, "you're not feeling well, you want to go to sleep early, fine by me! But first you got to pay the piper!"

"You want this?" asked Billy flashing the roll of money, "You're gonna have to earn it! I betcha you can't take it from me 'big brother'!"

"Oh you're in for it now, pip-squeak!" said Brian, "or did you forget that I'm bigger than you!"

"Correction, Brian," said Billy "You WERE bigger than me!"

And with that, Billy stood up to his full new height! He was now easily 4 inches taller than his 'big brother!' And his big broad shoulders were so much wider than his! Cast in his shadow, Brian began to shake and shudder in fear. "Wh-wh-what's going on?!!" he asked, stammering and stuttering like an idiot. “How’d you get so tall?”

"Oh, you ain’t seen nothing yet, Brian," said Billy, as he let his big growth spurt explode throughout his body, "Your little brother is finally growing up! And up! AND UP!"

Suddenly his entire frame exploded upward as he grew from five foot ten to six feet then to seven feet and just kept going! His boyish, twelve year old face laughed and laughed as just got taller and taller and taller, watching his brother shrink into insignificance before him. He grew to eight feet and finally to nine feet high! His head brushed up against the high ceiling!

And then he started to laugh at the glorious feeling as his body began to explode with muscle. His body swelled up bigger and bigger, inflating like a balloon... a balloon filled with rock hard muscles!

Button after button popped off of his father's shirt that he was wearing, as giant pecs exploded out of his front. Big, bulging biceps and mountainous shoulders ripped out of his sleeves! Bulbous calves and tree trunk thighs exploded out of his pant legs! With a massive flex, he burst out of every shred of clothing he was wearing, short of a pair of his father's boxers!

Brian was frozen in terror as his gigantic, muscle-bound twelve year old brother flexed his unbelievable muscles! There was no doubt about it, he was the most muscular person in the entire world!!!

"I... I... I gotta be dreaming!" said Brian, his voice cracking in fear, "This is some kind of a nightmare!"

"Really, Brian?" said the towering twelve year old muscle god. He kneltdown on one knee, and even then, he was still taller than his teenagebrother. Raising one of his massive arms to his face, Billy flexed a massive bicep, a bicep bigger than Brian's entire torso! With Billy's free hand he took Brian's hand and placed it on his bicep's peak.

"Does this feel like a dream to you Brian?" Billy pumped up his arm some more, and with a grunt, he willed it to grow EVEN LARGER! Brian gasped as the rock hard bicep peak expanded under his hand, spreading his fingers further and further apart! Brian couldn't believe the hardness and size of his 'little brother's' physique!

His hands began to wander across his body in a state of disbelief! As his hands roamed across his immense muscles, Billy grinned and flexed each group so his brother could feel them enlarge and harden! His hands went across his firm, swollen biceps! Down his wide back and all its thick jutting slabs! Billy giggled as Brian became transfixed with his rock-hard bulbous glutes. He tensed them, forming rippling striations of unbelievable muscle!

"Have you ever seen this much muscle before?" he asked his awestruck brother. "N-n-never!" "Here," he said, sitting down on the floor and spreading out his legs, "check out my legs."

Still in shock, Brian walked around his 'little brother,' circling his immense girth till he arrived at one of his massive legs. He started feeling it up, crawling along its length, like he was a dog humping someone's leg.

Billy couldn't help laughing! Brian had a full-on erection, he could feel it pushing against his muscle-swollen limb. "Look at you!" he giggled, "Just one of my legs is bigger, thicker, and more muscular than your entire body! Ha! Who's the twerp now?!"

"What?" asked Brian looking up past his brother's massive chest, to his little boy face far above.

"Who's the twerp now?" he asked again, a satisfying grin broadening across his face.

"I'm the twerp." said Brian.

“Again,” said Billy.

"I'm the twerp." said Brian.

“Louder!”

"I'm the twerp!" shouted Brian.

"Get up." Billy told him.

Brian got to his feet. He became shamefully aware of his erection. It just stood there, pointing out from his body, making a little tent in the front of his pants.

"Come here." said Billy. He stayed seated with his massive legs splayed out. With a muscle-bound arm ending in a gentle boyish hand, he pointed to a spot on the carpet right in front of him. With a fearful gulp, Brian shuffled over the exact point his behemoth brother wanted him. He had to pan his head up to look past Billy's massively pumped pecs.

"You worship me now, don't you?" asked Billy.

"Yes." said Brian.

"Here," he said, clamping one hand firmly over his erection, "I've got a treat for you, my little plaything. I'm gonna show you a trick I can do."

"Y-y-yes..." gasped Brian, his erection growing inside Billy's vice-like grip. With his free hand, Billy turned on his CD player. Suddenly, rap came out of the speakers. With each beat Billy punched Brian in the head with alternating flexing pecs-- pumping the massive meaty bundles like giant steel pistons! Billy kept laughing and laughing! This was great!

Suddenly, he heard the front door opened. Mom and dad were back.

"Brian? Billy?" mom called up. He could hear the music coming from the garage, "You kids okay? Your father and I are thinking of going for a drive. You want to come along?"

"Mom!" yelled out Brian, "I'm in here! Hel--"

Before Brian could say another word, Billy shoved his face between his chest muscles and flexed till his brother's entire head disappeared between the giant slabs of muscle! Brian tried to escape but Billy's pecs held his head like a vise.

"Hmmp mmm!" Brian mumbled! Billy laughed as Brian's cries for help tickled him.

"It's okay mom!" Billy called, "Brian and I are playing with my new birthday present! We'll see you later!"

"Okay dear!" said mom as she closed the front door.

Billy relaxed his chest and Brian popped right out. After a big gasp of air, Brian raced over to the garage window.

"Mom!" he yelled, "Help! Billy's turned into a giant monster! He's got muscles out to here! And he's gonna kill me!"

But it was too late! The car was already pulling away from the house! Behind him, Billy got back up on feet, rising all the way back up to the ceiling! Billy took a minute and enjoyed his towering height and the feeling of all that muscle bulging out of his frame.

Brian flinched in horror as he felt himself being entirely cast in shadow!

Then suddenly Billy felt it. Another spurt was on its way.

"Come on, twerp!" Billy laughed, "I'm not done with you yet!"

With one of his hands he reached down Brian's pants and yanked up hisunderwear for the most killer wedgie of all time! Holding him aloft with one pumped-up muscular arm, Billy raised him up till they were looking each other in the eye.

"Let's go outside," he told him, "it's getting a little too cramped in here."

With his free hand, Billy reached for the door. Forgetting that he locked it, the muscle-bound twelve year old mistakenly ripped it right off its hinges.

"Oops!" he giggled, "Don't know my own strength!"

Out in the back yard, Brian was still dangling from his underwear and in immense wedgie-filled pain. He pleaded with his gargantuan, pumpified brother.

"Billy! Please! You don't know what you're doing! You're too big and strong! You could squash me!"

"You think I'm big now? Watch this!" Billy stood up on his tip toes, reached up, and hung Brian on the house's gutter by his underwear. Then to Brian's horror, Billy strained his sinewy body, flexing his muscles to ludicrous sizes! With a soft snap, his boxers shot off! As beads of sweat started trickling down the grooves of Billy's engorged muscles, his body began shake, tremble, and GROW!!!

His sweet twelve year old face scrunched up as his neck knotted with chords of muscle, expanding and swelling to the obscene girth of Brian's waist! Billy grinned as his height shot from nine feet to ten feet to eleven... growing faster and faster... thirteen, fourteen, fifteen feet!

Billy roared as he felt himself stretch skywards, while giant mounds and ridges of muscle swelled up over his entire body! His biceps exploded into Buicks, his shoulders expanded into planetoids, and his legs stretched and thickened into massive muscle pylons!

Soon, the cars, the houses, the people, everything around him started to look tiny, like toys. He lost sight of his brother. The teen was somewhere below his gigantic, muscle-swollen chest! As far as his eyes could see, Billy was covered by thick, hard, striated mountains of flesh!

The twelve year old behemoth god plucked up his teeny, tiny teenage brother between his forefinger and thumb. Ha! Brian was so tiny, like a bug. Billy placed him on his relaxed right bicep. Brian clung on to the thick, muscle engorged limb for dear life. He began to cry as he begged his brother to spare him! Billy just laughed and laughed as he flexed his Buick-sized bicep over and over. The giant muscle-mountain sprang up and relaxed again and again, popping Brian up into the air again and again!

From his tremendous height, Billy spotted his parents' car coming down the street.

Well, better get this over with, he thought.

He hung Brian back on the gutter thinking about how he always put his toys away when he was done playing with them.

He stood in the driveway, massive, bulging muscle legs placed slightly apart. When his parent’s car drove up, it screeched to a stop. Billy bent down and picked it up effortlessly and held it so his parents could see his face as he peered in through the windshield.

“Mom, Dad,” said Billy. “We need to have a talk.”

His mom just fainted and his dad sat there slack jawed staring up at his muscle giant of a son.

Billy’s parents insisted on taking him to a doctor right away. Of course Billy wouldn’t fit in a car. So, he had to jog behind his parents as they drove to the hospital. Lots of people stopped and stared and there were one or two accidents. At least his mother had fashioned him a loin cloth out of some bed sheets to spare him any embarrassment.

When the doctor was done examining Billy, he came out to speak with his parents.

“Well,” said the Doctor, “I have good news with a caveat.”

“What’s the good news?” asked Billy’s mother.

“The good news is that, aside from his remarkable height and musculature, Billy appears to be a perfectly healthy 12-year-old boy.”

“And the caveat?” asked Billy’s father.

“He’s just now entering puberty.”

Billy’s dad turned pale, looked at his wife and said, “We’re gonna need a bigger house.”

Last edited by Scoundrel; February 10th, 2013 at 11:54 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to Scoundrel For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (May 15th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (February 9th, 2013), atbkv (February 10th, 2013), BB501s (February 13th, 2013), bigbearny (February 10th, 2013), Braun1 (May 14th, 2013), capteg1 (February 11th, 2013), chocomus (February 12th, 2013), cohzaku (February 9th, 2013), coolman69 (May 15th, 2013), cowboybear (February 10th, 2013), curinga (May 14th, 2013), cutlerfan (February 9th, 2013), Darkraidude98 (February 9th, 2013), dickasauras (February 10th, 2013), dominicrue (February 10th, 2013), giantw (February 10th, 2013), Hanugumo (February 9th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (February 9th, 2013), hn6huS (February 13th, 2013), iceman75 (February 9th, 2013), jcb60970 (February 9th, 2013), JohnoUK (February 9th, 2013), Kit Werecat (May 14th, 2013), Kurisu (February 10th, 2013), Lukullus (February 10th, 2013), matjtun (February 9th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (February 9th, 2013), mlbjock (February 10th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (February 9th, 2013), muscular (February 9th, 2013), Neonando (May 14th, 2013), nicorman (February 12th, 2013), Reeza (February 9th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (February 11th, 2013), rixxflix (February 9th, 2013), scot158f (February 10th, 2013), sp00ner4 (February 12th, 2013), stringra1970 (May 16th, 2013), Terrylee Long (May 14th, 2013), weaknobody (February 10th, 2013), xenon (February 10th, 2013)
  #2   Add to cohzaku's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2013, 02:21 PM

cohzaku is on a distinguished road
Just about the most brilliant ending. I have to admit a tiny part of me was expecting the last scene to go to before he blows out the candles, or some kind of reset. This was amazingly better.
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Wow, excellent story, take out the extreme height growth and it's the perfect muscle growth story for me. Too bad because of the age restrictions it will soon be deleted.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2013, 04:28 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
Loved it! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
  #5   Add to Darkraidude98's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2013, 05:20 PM

Darkraidude98 is on a distinguished road
More please!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it! Can't wait for more!!
  #6   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2013, 08:17 AM
BigBearMan94

Dude. The End.

The End sets it up perfectly for a sequel. Can you PLEASE. (And I'm begging you.) Write about Billy's journey through puberty and all that? C'mon dude.
  #7   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2013, 11:06 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Absolutely loved it...the muscle AND height made it for me

Keep up the good work, Scoundrel.

Stew
  #8   Add to lsosuke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2013, 09:43 PM

lsosuke is on a distinguished road
*?*

*?* i love it , in the puberty he grow he have sex his penis grow very big , his muscle grow grow bigger BIGGER

COOL STORY BRO I WANT TO READ MORE
  #9   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:36 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Fun Redux of an old story!

I remember the "Flexmas" story. This is a pretty good adaption to the original work.

Growing big and strong is the wish of every boy that has to wait (im)patiently for his growth spurt to come along in life. So in that respect, I think stories of this type is more fun and rewarding to read.

95% of the time, even an undersized adult is still "big" in the scheme of things. But to have to face others that can be literally double your size and strength is a tough thing most kids have to face and deal with, sooner or later. It's great to read a story where the tables are turned for a change!

Thanks for giving us a chance to remember what it was like to be bullied, and have the satisfaction of "Payback" this time, at least within the scope of this fantasy.

Well Done.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options