The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 2.17 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Owen Knight - part 2

Part 1 can be found here!

Part 2 - It Should Be Illegal To Be That Much Of A Prick

An ability a demon has makes it easy for them to convince humans into doing or feeling things if the humans were vulnerable somehow. They can also control their visible emotions or reactions, which for me was an issue since it always looked like I was being a sly and arrogant bastard. Though, many may argue that I actually am a sly and arrogant bastard.

That sounds like it could easily be used for sinister things, but not in the way I use my abilities. Corwin placed me in his restaurant to work as the full time bartender, so I could use my abilities to make people feel better and they'd come back to the restaurant more frequently. I was also the guy to talk to when it came to relaying secret information to Corwin. When something was going down, I was usually sent to handle it along with some other people that worked for Corwin. Lastly, I was also Corwin's special red water dispenser. My right hand was basically a built in bar tap for him. Thing could be worse. . .

At least I was working by myself in one space, so my ridiculous bulk wouldn't get in the way. Except for when I flexed or stretched the wrong way. Rest in pieces, fancy shirts.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Sorry for being late." I happily strode into Corwin's office since I knew he wouldn't do anything. "It took a while to get dressed this morning. Y'know, big muscles and stuff all up in the way. Ripping shirts. Punching doors off their hinges out of frustration. Just a normal morning."

" C'lest la vie." He sighed. "If you are late, then my breakfast arrives late as well. You know how irritable I can become if a meal arrives late, especially after I had an encounter with an unsavory character last night. I would rather have you arrive naked if it means you would not be late."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I bet you would. Whatever, here you go." I went up to his wine glass and turned on my arm's bar tap attachment. Piercing my hand with my nails didn't hurt much anyway. "There. Drink up bossman."

"Much obliged, my dear overly muscled bartender." He casually sipped from the wine glass, occasionally twirling the contents as if it were actual wine. "Do not worry about being late. I anticipated it as usual. I had my spiders tidy up the bar and stock it. Before you go, I have something to share with you. Do you recall the sample of your blood that I had sent out 2 years ago?"

"Considering you took 10 gallons of the stuff along with every bodily liquid I had to offer - yeah, it's totally hard to forget that kind of shit. So what about it?" I crossed my arms, almost shredding the sleeves and upper portion of my shirt in the process. Corwin required me to wear long sleeves for my job, and it was a button up shirt. . . As you could imagine, that didn't leave much moving room for a big guy like me.

"Mhm yes, I sent out all the material and 9 gallons worth of your blood to be tested, while taking a gallon for myself. When the test results came in I was reminded of the gallon I had stored. . . After dealing with that unsavory character, I felt inclined to consume the entire gallon in order to improve my mood." Corwin stood up and removed his suit's jacket followed by his shirt. I stepped back for whatever reason; it looked like he was trying to make a pass at me or something.

"Whoa, who tried drowning you in a tub of sexiness?" I was honestly shocked even though my face didn't show it. He went from a 6 foot tall lanky warlock to a gorgeous fitness model. He was a decent size, slightly above normal, but he could still hide it underneath his white suit. I preferred women over men, but even I had to admit that Corwin almost turned my pants into a camp site.

"Of course I consumed every last drop before reading the actual report. Apparently the effects can only happen once if someone consumes a large amount of your essence, not small portions as I have been doing for the past 2 years. The same applies for your other bodily fluids and thankfully the effects only works on other males. . . Otherwise we would have some very muscular young ladies in this city." Corwin cringed at the thought as he put his suit back on. I think I almost did too, but at the same time I wouldn't mind wrestling around with a buff chick. We'd destroy an entire bedroom in 10 seconds flat.

"I'm glad it can do that, I guueeess." I shrugged since I didn't know how to actually respond. I was having a hard time getting Corwin's upper body out of my mind. I kind of have a thing for other well-muscled guys ever since my transformation. "I see it changed your face a bit too. You look good for a 1,500 year old man who only looks 25ish and also has a freaky fascination with spiders. If you ever wanna fuck, hit me up."

"Well thank you for the compliment and offer, I think." Corwin smiled, "Much testing is required to determine if it's safe to use for anything. On to another matter of business about the unsavory character named Ashley. Ashley is the new agent that will be dropping by shortly with some important documents that should burry last week's fiasco. I have already informed Ashley about your habits, so hopefully there will not be any issues. Do be warned, Ashley is quite keen on asserting dominance. Like all vampires, really. Just treat Ashley as you see fit, I could care less since that little pompous ingrate gave me a migraine last night during processing."

I nodded and left to go to my station, I wondered how much of a bad bitch Ashley must've been to piss off Corwin. I was too preoccupied by the thought of a sexy dominatrix vampire to notice what was going on at the bar until a spider landed on my face. Oh, the creepy sight of spiders scurrying around my bar and face – Wonderful! They looked like many different species of real spiders, but they were actually concentrated magic energy. They were basically mobile little cameras that watched over the city and to make it sound worse, Corwin had thousands of them. I waited for them all to go away before getting behind the bar, only to be greeted by the meanest spider I've ever seen. Fucking spiders.

"Yo. Stahp bein' late. I ain't got time fa' dis. You selfish prick." It hissed before running off with the others. Fucking sassy talking spiders.

I rolled my eyes and went for the fridge, taking out a huge German chocolate cake. Long story short, all I need to eat is sugary and fatty foods to keep my fat levels at a somewhat healthy level. My body burns through those two things like crazy, so I just eat things like burgers and cakes all day. Once I tried to eat healthy things for a few days; my face looked horrible, my fingers were boney looking, and I had no padding on my behind. The epitome of discomfort: being heavy and sitting on a hard surface with no ass cushioning. I leaned on the bar counter and started inhaling the cake so I could finish it before Ashley comes in. At least it should be easy to deconstruct Ashley's little domination complex or whatever. I'll flex and she'll faint, so eaaaaaasy.

"Slow down there, that cake isn't going to run away, lardass." I heard someone laugh. It was a rude kind of laugh though, even if he had a suave but douche-baggish voice. "Are you the idiot I'm supposed to talk to?"

I raised a finger and finished up eating anyway, except in a more obnoxious manner.

"Seriously?" He stomped his foot and grimaced.

"Seriously." I replied with a mouthful, even though it sounded more like 'suuweesee'. I wiped my mouth with napkin like a proper gentleman would, and gently laid the soiled napkin on the plate. . . Then I proceeded to sling the plate over the new guy's head. "I know you're new around here, but here's one rule. Don't interrupt me during breakfast if you value your life. Besides, pretty boy servers go to the back and get ready, not at my bar. Now kindly fuck off. I'm waiting for someone who's actually worth my time."

"I'm Ashley, shit for brains. You're waiting for me."

"Uu-what?" I looked at Ashley's chest and saw there were bumps there, but they looked more like pecs instead of boobs. That's not a sexy vampire dominatrix at all! I'm sad now. So sad. "A guy named Ashley. . .Seriously?"

"Seriously." He threw a yellow envelope at me. "I can't believe Corwin hired a dipshit like you. Even if you are a demon or whatever his excuse is, you must be worthless if you can't even greet me properly."

"It could be worse. I could be a bitchy girly man named Ashley." I snickered. I gestured to my arm, giving a gentle flex. "Thankfully there are no girly-problems here. 100% manly beef cake, go ahead, take it all in. You can see how big it is through the shirt and I'm not even trying to flex that hard. Nice, right?"

"I th-" He looked flustered. So I was right, he tosses his weight around to appear more masculine. It's so easy to emasculate these kinds of guys. I probably could have reduced him to tears if I ripped off my shirt.

"You can leave now. Bye." I propped my head up on my hands as I leaned over the bar. It makes people mad when I look so nice and somewhat adorable.

He raised his finger as if he were objecting to leave without getting the final say, though nothing came out of his mouth.

"I said you can leave now. As in, right now. Turn around. Walk out. Bye." I glared at him, but I was still smiling. He reluctantly obeyed, almost as if his body were forcing him to go whether he liked it or not. Dominance quashed. Suck it, nerd!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Closing time came sooner than expected. I collected the remaining glasses from the bar. I looked up to see Ashley standing there with his arms crossed. I always thought vampires prided themselves on being fit, slim, and flexible. This guy on the other hand had quite a set of guns on him and the way his pecs jumped up through his form fitting shirt had me entranced for a moment too long. He's really attractive when he's not talking. He's not the biggest guy. Still, considering he's a vampire he is very impressive to look at.

"Corwin asked me to apologize. So I'm sorry." He looked away while talking, the insincerity was painfully obvious. I stepped down from behind the bar to get a closer look, under the guise of just wanting to shake his hand in a cordial way. He looked my way and I think he nearly broke my poker face. Even with an unpleasant look upon his face, he looked handsome.

"I'm sorry too," I held out my hand and he took it, giving it a very firm shake.

You know those girly vampires from that lame and inaccurate Twilight books? Yeah, no, that's not Ashley despite him having a very feminine name. He looked like a hunky superstar, possibly one of the best looking men I ever seen. His blond hair was of medium length, but was styled in a way that looked halfway between "lazy stud with bedhead" and "sexy guy who means business." His eyes were a light shade of brown, and his skin was somehow tanned too. All the vampires I met looked like Corwin, which is to say pale and very proper looking. Ashley here just seemed straight up masculine with a splash of tanned pretty boy on top. Something tells me he took his girly name as a challenged and strived to be as manly and hunky as possible – mission accomplished Ash, mission accomplished.

"Oh wow, look at you, you're short." Now he's back to looking ugly again. What a dick. He squeezed my hand with all his might, but it wasn't enough to really hurt me. "That bar must be elevated. What are you, 5'6"? I can't believe Corwin said YOU'RE the strongest member of his organization. Pffhahaha, good one Corwin!"

Haha, how stupid of him. Ashley forgot he was shaking my hand until I tightened my grip. I didn't even have to try that hard. I spun him around and forced him down with my foot. One light stomp and he was making out with the ground. His arm was twisted, but I made sure it wasn't near to the point of breaking. It all happened so fast that I bet he had whiplash.

"Owowow, oh fuck stop I'm sorry! I'm sorry stop please!" That time sounded more sincere. All I had to do was literally twist his arm. I let go of his hand, while applying more pressure to his back.

"I'm a nice guy, I really am." I moved my foot up his back so it was hard for him to get his face off the floor. "But let's get one thing straight, I am the strongest here. You are beneath me in every way possible. You will speak to me and everyone here like you've got some fucking manners, you cocky piece of shit. If I hear you piss Corwin off again or rub anyone the wrong way, you will have a conference meeting with the floor again. If you're nice to me and show me some respect, I'll return it two-fold. Got it? . . . Now get up and take a seat at my bar."

I removed my foot and yanked him off the ground by his aching arm, kicking him off towards my bar. He held his aching shoulder and casted his gaze onto the bar's reflective surface. I could see his face in the reflection, and it invoked every ounce of pity I could muster up for this man. Um, about half an ounce that forgot to drain out a while ago when I first met him. I got two bags and filled them with ice and grabbed a scotch glass. I forcibly grabbed his arm and placed his hand flat on the counter, palm up, and placed a small bag of ice on it. Then I reached over and put a bag over his aching shoulder.

"Take this." He looked up at me and obeyed, clearly too frightened about what might happen if he ignores an order. He grabbed the bag and tried to look away, but occasionally glanced up at me to see what I was doing. I filled the scotch glass with my blood held it up to his mouth, tilting the glass so he can drink. I could tell he was confused, but I was going to let him figure out what to say on his own. I straightened my back and crossed my arms, awaiting a reply. Kind of like silently saying, 'Remember, if you say something stupid one of these arms will go through your face'.

Ash tried throwing his weight around by being rude, and I reduced him to a whimpering loser in seconds. I think he understood where his place is. He tried his best to look at me, while I tried my best to put on a kinder and more easy-going mask. He was finally able to look me in the eye, even if it was for a few short seconds until my arms caught his attention for good.

"I see why Corwin keeps you around now." He was looking at my muscles popping up through my shirt, mesmerized by how big they must actually. He sounded like he was struggling to focus and sound nice. "You're very strong, aren't you? I bet you weren't even squeezing that hard."

"I wasn't." I smirked as I flexed. When I flex on purpose, my muscles basically explode outward, which then turned my entire left sleeve into shreds. The look on his face was priceless.

"H-hot. . ." I could see him say under his breath. I flexed my other arm for him, effectively transforming my once fancy shirt into a button down sleeveless shirt. Ash's eyes said it all, since his lips clearly could not at this point. He was in awe. He's one of those guys who have a thing for muscles. I really liked playing with those kinds of guys, especially if they had some muscles of their own.

"Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you." I flatly stated as I dropped my arms. "Well G'night Ash. You can finish cleaning up the bar and lock up for the night as your punishment for being a jerkwad."

Ash looked dismayed; he didn't even bother to argue or say anything. Being out-alphaed by a shorter guy must have been hard on him.

"And remember, being reeaally nice to me. . . Means I'll return it two-fold." I winked before leaving, just to let him know that he can get free access to me if he earns it. He slightly smiled in response. I must say, that's a good look for him. I bet that's the best he looked all day. At any rate, I should return home and get some rest. Tomorrow I have to go to my other job that Corwin has for me.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (February 26th, 2013), convolution (March 1st, 2013), muscular (February 26th, 2013), nnnrg (March 1st, 2013), Terrylee Long (February 25th, 2013), Tundy (February 26th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (February 25th, 2013), xenon (February 26th, 2013), Yoshi32 (February 26th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2013, 12:32 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
I can't tell if the title is talking about Owen or Ashly. or is it both? They sound like alpha jerks.. Corwin sounds ok but I like his talking sassy spider more lol
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
1) The title is something Owen would say about whatever is happening in the story. So you could say that's his thoughts on Ashley.

2) Owen is kind of like an alpha thanks to his strength and ability, but he is only a jerk to those who are jerks first. Ashley is just a straight up jerk.

3) Corwin is kind of boring, so he is probably the only semi-normal one in the story. 15 centuries would do a lot to make someone boring I guess. Dat sassy spider is Sweet Spider, the brown recluse spider. Da bess spider.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options