The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.60 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2013, 01:31 AM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
New Story...Finally

Situation Critical by Cutlerfan.This is a fantasy story! Real world activities have consequences so do not try this in real life!
I had the story completed except for 3 transformations so on the suggestions of friends I banged out a final copy of the story. It was late and I didn't feel like correcting the spacing and I do not know how anyway. Enjoy this story! Will put a link the the previous parts soon I hope. An edited version appears below thanks to Gymini29!

Situation Critical by Cutlerfan

We sat at the coffee shop snacking on donuts and iced tea for a while before they left to their respective homes. I had started out of town a mile or so when a dark red trans-am nearly ran me down. The driver and passenger got out armed with baseball bats and started to chase me down. They caught me quickly so I tried to change them so they would let me go but for some reason I couldn't. A couple quick whacks to my noggin and I was out. My last conscious thought was wondering if that was blood running down the left side of my face. I don't know how long I was out but I awoke in the local clinic attached to some monitors and IVs. Standing by the foot of the bed was Bob..the first guy I changed..He looked worried until her saw me looking at him. "You okay man?" I open my eyes wider and blinked to clean them of sleep debris. I couldn't move my left arm without pain so I reached out with my right. A strong warm hard grip encircled my wrist then continued moving until it was tenderly holding my small hand.. "Wha...What happened?" "I was walking out of town and then..." A flood of memories poured out of my subconscious..the beating, blood, and aching dehydration as I lay in the noon heat of the day. As if he knew what I wanted to know he sat near me in a chair and started to explain. "We found you you on the outskirts of the desert..looked like someone dragged you out there to die. I'm glad we got to you in time but you're gonna have to stay here for a few days at least to be sure you have recovered from the concussion." "Concussion?" I cried while trying to get up. A huge arm gently forced me back into bed. "Do not get out of that bed!" he reproached. "It took a couple hours to knit you back together and I don't want to see those stitches tear..Understand?" He did a double bicep pose to accentuate his point. "I give" I said raising my hands slightly. "Good..now for some breakfast!" He brought in a tray with cheesy scrambled eggs and buttered toast and juice. I was ravenous and I devoured the entire tray and asked for more which he happily provided. When I had eaten I realized my jaw felt odd so I felt it and realized I had several days beard growth! "How long was I out there?" I asked not sure I could stand the answer. "As near as we can figure..a day and half before we found you and ..uh...three days since your surgeries were done. In total it has been almost 8 days since we ate at the coffee shop. We, I mean the doctors, weren't sure you'd ever wake up." I was stunned and confused. My thoughts swirled in my head "Why had those guys beaten me up?, how did the sheriff find me?, and why does Bob look so concerned for me even though I only met, and changed, him on the first day I knew him?" "Did you ever find the guys who hit me?" He sat down again by the bed and said "Yes, but we didn't find them....they bragged about killing some homo out in the desert..they were real proud of it too until we arrested them..they're in custody at the jail and there they'll stay until they go on trial." "Unfortunately, at some point, you'll have to ID them...but that can wait a few days. You need to regain your strength...although the doctors say you are healing amazingly quickly. “You seem different..” I stammered. “ He looked at me closely and said “I know.” “what do you know?” I asked him surprised. My mouth fell open when he finished his next sentence. “I know you changed me.”

A few days later Bob and his partner assisted me into the jailhouse. I was healing but not fully recovered. The moment I entered I was assailed by the voice of my lead attacker. “Well well looks like fag boy is looking a lot better than the last time we saw him..huh boys?” His open hatred seemed to echo in my skull and I winced as he spoke; recalling the attack in stark detail. When I saw him a flare of anger erupted in my brain. I started to go glassy-eyed and my wounds healed instantly. I floated off the ground a few inches and I gazed at my attackers...and my heart turned to stone. I approached the smallest man first. “So you like to hit gays..do you?.” The leader tried to shout again but he was suddenly rendered mute by my power. “No..Not Really..I just..Ralph made me..I was scared he’d hit me.. if..if..” “If he knew you were secretly gay!” I finished the sentence for him having read his mind. Ralph looked very surprised but was still mute so he said nothing. For a few seconds my eyes resumed their normal appearance and I asked the young man I knew to be named Mike why he hid his orientation from everyone. “I dunno..I didn’t think about it..I just kept quiet..because of Ralph and others like him here in town.” I viewed his tall rail-thin body and then asked him “If you could protect yourself from guys like Ralph..would you be open about being gay?” He smiled and replied “Yessir, I think being big and strong would boost my confidence so I wouldn’t take crap from Ralph or other jerks like him!” I considered this for a moment with my eyes closed. When I opened them again golden light streamed from my eyes encompassing Mike in the jail cell. Mike looked excited and scared; wondering what I would do to him. I did a more careful reading on him this time. Yep, he was gay and dreamed of being a huge muscle man. His clothes vanished and then he instantly grew to 6’7” and gain two hundred pounds of muscle making him around 360. In a blink I bumped him up to four hundred with less than one percent of body fat. His average cock elongated to a soft fifteen inches and his balls plumped up grapefruit size. A perfect light coating of blonde hair now covered his body all over. I increased the chest hair density and made a thin treasure trail to his cock where a moderate patch of blonde hair replaced the black scraggly mess he had before. His cock thickened along with his pecs giving him a wide V taper and rounded melon pecs with pinky thick nips. He grew a two or 3 days growth of beard and an inverted silver triangle piercing appeared just above his chin. Thin Celtic armband tattoos showed off his arm muscles without hiding them. As a thick branched vein formed over his biceps he flexed showing his 30 inch guns. His glutes ballooned out to become a round huge ass. His quads reached 55 inches each as his chest hit 80 inches. If his glutes weren’t tree trunk thick he would have looked top heavy. His nips were pierced in my preferred way and he groaned as he touched them. Finally a mound of traps expanded on his frame and he was done. A mammoth pair of overalls covered his bare body as thick work boots and a gray sleeveless scoop grey tee formed. A perfect light bronze spray tan finished his bodybuilder form. Having altered Mike for the better, I hoped, I opened the cell and let him out. His now giant body could barely squeeze out of it but it did. The other officers offered Mike a job as part-time deputy and he happily agreed.
Now I floated over to the two men in the middle cell. They were brothers named Jim and Dean and I knew they had been reluctant to hit me even when harassed by Ralph. Both were short..about 5’4” and 5’5” respectively and looked quite scrawny compared to the muscular Ralph. I sensed they were hiding being bisexual for fear of Ralph and other bigger men. They both longed to be real men; tall and strong, hairy, and open in their search for life partners. I decided to give them their wish. I started with the taller dean first. He stretched to 6’8” and muscle piled on him. He was not as lean as Mike but had a strong hairy chest and belly covered in black man fur. His 430 pounds with a thick roid gut and immense muscles to support his now enormous body. A full red beard grew in as a cross tattoo formed on his neck and some earrings appeared in his ears. Both sides had a diamond solitaire and his left ear had a small metal cylinder dangling from it. His nips got my usual gold barbell piercings and his balls swelled far heavier and bigger than before. His cock was now a monster 17 inches soft and a platinum cock ring appeared. Bursting with heavy muscle he changed positions as leather pants, shirt, cap and boots covered the massive bear of a man.His cock immediately tented his leather pants and I declared him done. I got Dean out of the cell before I changed his brother. Jim needed something he lacked..a backbone. He stood almost at attention as his gained 17 inches of height to 6’9” as his clothes faded away. His cock and balls soon attained a size similar to his brothers but his cock was a bit thicker than Dean’s while Dean’s was longer. Literally strengthening his vertebrae he gained incredible strength and the necessary control and awareness to handle his superstrength. Only slightly less hairy than his brother his pelt was chestnut brown and he grew a brown goatee and sideburns. He smiled as he received his cock ring of a metallic gold color and a Prince Albert piercing. The requisite nip piercings appeared and he was almost finished. Jeans, a plaid shirt and white tee and tall black boots completed the look. Jim had to bend the cell bars to get out but he politely bent them back when he was out. The three men stood in awe as they compared their bodies and I admonished them that I would know if they ever tried to harm anyone gay or straight without cause. They all nodded their understanding. Finally after three successful and life-changing transformations I floated over to the source of most of the fear and hate in this small town; the big-bodied small-minded homophobe named Ralph! I forced myself to read his mind and it was not pleasant. He had always been the biggest and strongest kid and man he knew. Athletic effort came easily to him and the adoration of many women. He wasn’t the brightest guy but he was far from dumb so I couldn’t blame his behavior and attitude on innate stupidity. As I reviewed his memories I knew how many people he harassed and taunted and bullied as he grew up all the way to my encounter with him. I can barely recall what happened then because the rage reasserted itself and dominated my mind. I knew he had to be punished! A frighteningly sick grin crossed my face and Ralph began backing against the wall of his cell. He knew his fate was about to be sealed! A myriad of ideas filled my head..each far worse than the next. My eyes glowed brightly and Ralph’s clothing vanished. First he shrank to 6 inches tall then he had his height restored but gained 500 pounds of fat. He turned to stone then became immobile with muscle and finally he returned to normal but his testicles began to grow larger and larger until each was the size of a basketball. His big cock expanded to over 4 feet long and almost half as thick. He tried to take a step forward but his enormous balls were jostled by the movement and his body was wracked with pain and then pleasure as his cock erected and he began stroking it furiously. “What..UGH..the hell..OHH..did you do to me” he gasped between moans. “It’s really very simple and logical.......you always wanted to be the Big Man and now you are! Huge cock huge balls and oh so sensitive. The slightest pressure on your testicles and you will feel horrendous pain and then extreme arousal. You’ll either be floored by the pain or consumed by the lust! You can no longer harm anyone. If anyone was bothered by you they would merely have to barely touch your enormous testicles and you will be rendered docile by the double threat of throbbing pain and a precum leaking cock. You can barely walk without triggering the impulses so you will have to be forever slow and careful lest you be flooded with adrenaline and testosterone!” I smiled my evil smile appeared again as I turned and walked away from him. “You can’t leave me like this!” he begged “It’s Inhuman!” I turned abruptly and walked to his cell. “Inhuman? Beating people nearly to death and leaving them in the dry desert to dehydrate is inhuman..you got off easy for all the damage you’ve done. If I hear one more word out of you ..your cock and balls will become so big they will be visible from space!” I walked back to my friends and sat down quickly. Ralph was once again silent. As the deputies, Jim, and Dean looked on in stunned silence the sheriff quietly asked me “Are you okay son?” I looked at him wearily and quietly replied “No, I think I’m fading fast.” I was indeed literally fading away. My body looked ethereal and blinked in and out of existence. “It is an acceptable punishment I think...for playing God! I deserve no less!” “Where the hell did you get that idea? said John angrily. “It’s obvious...I abused my power so I must die!” I blinked out for longer periods and my breathing grew shallow. As I began to fade for the last time I felt an odd peace surrounding me that strengthened me. After an indeterminate amount of time I became solid once more and I opened my eyes to my smiling friends. “I see you’re back from your little nap!” teased John. “Nap..what are you saying..I was going to be gone..forever!” The sheriff grinned “You were..but not because of God’s punishment...it was your own guilt that did it!” “My..guilt?” Brad kissed me on the forehead and stated “Remember I told you I know you changed me? I do and so do the sheriff and John. When you changed us..you weren’t harming us..just revealing our true selves. I knew I was gay way back in my mind but I suppressed it to seem normal to others.” The sheriff chimed in “Everyone you changed was really gay or bisexual but not able to really accept it..you helped us accept it..you helped us to be gay in the most positive ways! We all are very grateful for your assistance and we didn’t want you to feel bad for helping us so we three; indicating himself, John and Brad; pulled you back. “Pulled me back..How?” “When you were gravely injured..something happened to us..like we gained a bit of your power... but we can only affect you!” John pointed to my back where I had be repaired. “When Brad said you were just stitched together he meant it...we healed the critical damage when you were brought in. “ “That still doesn’t excuse what I did to Ralph!" “Take a look for yourself..Ralph’s fine!” I glanced over to his cell and saw Ralph crying and being comforted by Jim, Dean, and Mike. “You gave him just the right dose of reality he needed to come to his senses. He didn’t start off being homophobic but he was actually scared of bigger guys that he associated with being gay because of something he heard from his grandfather! In his mind he needed to stop ‘The Gays’ as his grandpa called them so he wouldn’t live in fear. Whenever he started to show his sensitive side he would get teased for being soft by his dad so he eventually lost touch with his natural empathy...Get it! You helped him too!” “But I distorted his body..he must feel he’s a monster now!” “Quite the reverse actually” added the sheriff “You made him feel again for the first time in years...and any changes you made to him are reversible with your power so no permanent harm done and another lost soul you helped!” I looked at a teary Ralph and concentrated. His cock and balls shrank down to normal size. He smiled and mouthed a silent ‘Thank You’ in his cell. Brad told me later that Ralph hadn’t decided if he should be mute again..just in case he went back to his old ways. I laughed “Nah..he isn’t in pain anymore so he won’t!” That night we celebrated at the diner again with Brad to my left and Ralph to my right still apologizing for his actions. A few weeks later Brad and John announced their engagement to no one’s surprise. Jim, Dean, and Mike found partners as did the Sheriff although he didn’t limit himself to just one. I’ve decided to travel again in a few months to keep on helping people be themselves. I expect more interesting and wild experiences will come of it. At least I hope so! The End [for Now]

Last edited by cutlerfan; February 28th, 2013 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Visibility, adding a foreward, spacing
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cutlerfan For This Useful Post:
Hanugumo (February 28th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (February 28th, 2013), jcb60970 (February 28th, 2013), leedsmusic (March 3rd, 2013), Lucas88 (February 28th, 2013), Lukullus (February 28th, 2013), manlion (February 28th, 2013), msclbldr (February 28th, 2013), nnnrg (February 28th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (April 9th, 2013), Rarity (February 28th, 2013), tattcub (February 28th, 2013), Terrylee Long (February 28th, 2013), toby182 (February 28th, 2013), xenon (February 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2013, 10:14 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
Paragraphs are a friend to you and your readers. Please use them.
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Good story, but guuuuuurl, where is yo paragraphs?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
  #4   Add to LucidDreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2013, 03:51 PM

LucidDreamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LucidDreamer
Great story

Loved the story, but, i have to agree with the above mentioned. We needed paragraphs
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2013, 05:08 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Last time I nagged about paragraphs I was told the work was supposed to evoke "stream of consciousness..." Which is nice to know -- but the fact is at my age trying to read text that dense is too much of a strain. Oh well! Looks like it might have been fun!

xoxo

Richard
  #6   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Master of Muscle RP

I've tried several times to break it up into paragraphs by adding blank lines but the changes don't stay! AARRGH! Any help would be appreciated!
  #7   Add to Gymini29's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2013, 07:43 PM

Gymini29 is on a distinguished road
This was done as a first "edit". Skimmed the story, and added paragraphs where it seeme appropriate. Hope you don't mind.

gymini29

We sat at the coffee shop snacking on donuts and iced tea for a while before they left to their respective homes. I had started out of town a mile or so when a dark red trans-am nearly ran me down. The driver and passenger got out armed with baseball bats and started to chase me down. They caught me quickly so I tried to change them so they would let me go but for some reason I couldn't. A couple quick whacks to my noggin and I was out. My last conscious thought was wondering if that was blood running down the left side of my face. I don't know how long I was out but I awoke in the local clinic attached to some monitors and IVs.

Standing by the foot of the bed was Bob..the first guy I changed..He looked worried until her saw me looking at him. "You okay man?" I open my eyes wider and blinked to clean them of sleep debris. I couldn't move my left arm without pain so I reached out with my right. A strong warm hard grip encircled my wrist then continued moving until it was tenderly holding my small hand.. "Wha...What happened?" "I was walking out of town and then..."

A flood of memories poured out of my subconscious..the beating, blood, and aching dehydration as I lay in the noon heat of the day. As if he knew what I wanted to know he sat near me in a chair and started to explain. "We found you you on the outskirts of the desert..looked like someone dragged you out there to die. I'm glad we got to you in time but you're gonna have to stay here for a few days at least to be sure you have recovered from the concussion." "Concussion?" I cried while trying to get up.

A huge arm gently forced me back into bed. "Do not get out of that bed!" he reproached. "It took a couple hours to knit you back together and I don't want to see those stitches tear..Understand?" He did a double bicep pose to accentuate his point. "I give" I said raising my hands slightly. "Good..now for some breakfast!" He brought in a tray with cheesy scrambled eggs and buttered toast and juice. I was ravenous and I devoured the entire tray and asked for more which he happily provided. When I had eaten I realized my jaw felt odd so I felt it and realized I had several days beard growth! "How long was I out there?" I asked not sure I could stand the answer. "As near as we can figure..a day and half before we found you and ..uh...three days since your surgeries were done. In total it has been almost 8 days since we ate at the coffee shop. We, I mean the doctors, weren't sure you'd ever wake up."

I was stunned and confused. My thoughts swirled in my head "Why had those guys beaten me up?, how did the sheriff find me?, and why does Bob look so concerned for me even though I only met, and changed, him on the first day I knew him?" "Did you ever find the guys who hit me?" He sat down again by the bed and said "Yes, but we didn't find them....they bragged about killing some homo out in the desert..they were real proud of it too until we arrested them..they're in custody at the jail and there they'll stay until they go on trial." "Unfortunately, at some point, you'll have to ID them...but that can wait a few days. You need to regain your strength...although the doctors say you are healing amazingly quickly. ?You seem different..? I stammered. ? He looked at me closely and said ?I know.? ?what do you know?? I asked him surprised. My mouth fell open when he finished his next sentence. ?I know you changed me.?

A few days later Bob and his partner assisted me into the jailhouse. I was healing but not fully recovered. The moment I entered I was assailed by the voice of my lead attacker. ?Well well looks like fag boy is looking a lot better than the last time we saw him..huh boys?? His open hatred seemed to echo in my skull and I winced as he spoke; recalling the attack in stark detail. When I saw him a flare of anger erupted in my brain. I started to go glassy-eyed and my wounds healed instantly. I floated off the ground a few inches and I gazed at my attackers...and my heart turned to stone. I approached the smallest man first. ?So you like to hit gays..do you?.? The leader tried to shout again but he was suddenly rendered mute by my power. ?No..Not Really..I just..Ralph made me..I was scared he?d hit me.. if..if..? ?If he knew you were secretly gay!? I finished the sentence for him having read his mind. Ralph looked very surprised but was still mute so he said nothing.

For a few seconds my eyes resumed their normal appearance and I asked the young man I knew to be named Mike why he hid his orientation from everyone. ?I dunno..I didn?t think about it..I just kept quiet..because of Ralph and others like him here in town.? I viewed his tall rail-thin body and then asked him ?If you could protect yourself from guys like Ralph..would you be open about being gay?? He smiled and replied ?Yessir, I think being big and strong would boost my confidence so I wouldn?t take crap from Ralph or other jerks like him!? I considered this for a moment with my eyes closed. When I opened them again golden light streamed from my eyes encompassing Mike in the jail cell. Mike looked excited and scared; wondering what I would do to him. I did a more careful reading on him this time. Yep, he was gay and dreamed of being a huge muscle man. His clothes vanished and then he instantly grew to 6?7? and gain two hundred pounds of muscle making him around 360. In a blink I bumped him up to four hundred with less than one percent of body fat. His average cock elongated to a soft fifteen inches and his balls plumped up grapefruit size. A perfect light coating of blonde hair now covered his body all over. I increased the chest hair density and made a thin treasure trail to his cock where a moderate patch of blonde hair replaced the black scraggly mess he had before. His cock thickened along with his pecs giving him a wide V taper and rounded melon pecs with pinky thick nips. He grew a two or 3 days growth of beard and an inverted silver triangle piercing appeared just above his chin. Thin Celtic armband tattoos showed off his arm muscles without them. As a thick branched vein formed over his biceps he flexed showing his 30 inch guns. His glutes ballooned out to become a round huge ass. His quads reached 55 inches each as his chest hit 80 inches. If his glutes weren?t tree trunk thick he would have looked top heavy. His nips were pierced in my preferred way and he groaned as he touched them. Finally a mound of traps expanded on his frame and he was done. A mammoth pair of overalls covered his bare body as thick work boots and a gray sleeveless scoop grey tee formed. A perfect light bronze spray tan finished his bodybuilder form.

Having altered Mike for the better, I hoped, I opened the cell and let him out. His now giant body could barely squeeze out of it but it did. The other officers offered Mike a job as part-time deputy and he happily agreed.

Now I floated over to the two men in the middle cell. They were brothers named Jim and Dean and I knew they had been reluctant to hit me even when harassed by Ralph. Both were short..about 5?4? and 5?5? respectively and looked quite scrawny compared to the muscular Ralph.

I sensed they were hiding being bisexual for fear of Ralph and other bigger men. They both longed to be real men; tall and strong, hairy, and open in their search for life partners. I decided to give them their wish. I started with the taller dean first. He stretched to 6?8? and muscle piled on him. He was not as lean as Mike but had a strong hairy chest and belly covered in black man fur. His 430 pounds with a thick roid gut and immense muscles to support his now enormous body. A full red beard grew in as a cross tattoo formed on his neck and some earrings appeared in his ears. Both sides had a diamond solitaire and his left ear had a small metal cylinder dangling from it. His nips got my usual gold barbell piercings and his balls swelled far heavier and bigger than before. His cock was now a monster 17 inches soft and a platinum cock ring appeared. Bursting with heavy muscle he changed positions as leather pants, shirt, cap and boots covered the massive bear of a man.His cock immediately tented his leather pants and I declared him done.

I got Dean out of the cell before I changed his brother. Jim needed something he lacked..a backbone. He stood almost at attention as his gained 17 inches of height to 6?9? as his clothes faded away. His cock and balls soon attained a size similar to his brothers but his cock was a bit thicker than Dean?s while Dean?s was longer. Literally strengthening his vertebrae he gained incredible strength and the necessary control and awareness to handle his superstrength. Only slightly less hairy than his brother his pelt was chestnut brown and he grew a brown goatee and sideburns. He smiled as he received his cock ring of a metallic gold color and a Prince Albert piercing. The requisite nip piercings appeared and he was almost finished. Jeans, a plaid shirt and white tee and tall black boots completed the look. Jim had to bend the cell bars to get out but he politely bent them back when he was out.

The three men stood in awe as they compared their bodies and I admonished them that I would know if they ever tried to harm anyone gay or straight without cause. They all nodded their understanding. Finally after three successful and life-changing transformations I floated over to the source of most of the fear and hate in this small town; the big-bodied small-minded homophobe named Ralph! I forced myself to read his mind and it was not pleasant. He had always been the biggest and strongest kid and man he knew. Athletic effort came easily to him and the adoration of many women. He wasn?t the brightest guy but he was far from dumb so I couldn?t blame his behavior and attitude on innate stupidity. As I reviewed his memories I knew how many people he harassed and taunted and bullied as he grew up all the way to my encounter with him. I can barely recall what happened then because the rage reasserted itself and dominated my mind. I knew he had to be punished! A frighteningly sick grin crossed my face and Ralph began backing against the wall of his cell. He knew his fate was about to be sealed!

A myriad of ideas filled my head..each far worse than the next. My eyes glowed brightly and Ralph?s clothing vanished. First he shrank to 6 inches tall then he had his height restored but gained 500 pounds of fat. He turned to stone then became immobile with muscle and finally he returned to normal but his testicles began to grow larger and larger until each was the size of a basketball. His big cock expanded to over 4 feet long and almost half as thick. He tried to take a step forward but his enormous balls were jostled by the movement and his body was wracked with pain and then pleasure as his cock erected and he began stroking it furiously.

?What..UGH..the hell..OHH..did you do to me? he gasped between moans.

?It?s really very simple and logical.......you always wanted to be the Big Man and now you are! Huge cock huge balls and oh so sensitive. The slightest pressure on your testicles and you will feel horrendous pain and then extreme arousal. You?ll either be floored by the pain or consumed by the lust! You can no longer harm anyone. If anyone was bothered by you they would merely have to barely touch your enormous testicles and you will be rendered docile by the double threat of throbbing pain and a precum leaking cock. You can barely walk without triggering the impulses so you will have to be forever slow and careful lest you be flooded with adrenaline and testosterone!? I smiled my evil smile appeared again as I turned and walked away from him. ?You can?t leave me like this!? he begged ?It?s Inhuman!? I turned abruptly and walked to his cell. ?Inhuman? Beating people nearly to death and leaving them in the dry desert to dehydrate is inhuman..you got off easy for all the damage you?ve done. If I hear one more word out of you ..your cock and balls will become so big they will be visible from space!?

I walked back to my friends and sat down quickly. Ralph was once again silent. As the deputies, Jim, and Dean looked on in stunned silence the sheriff quietly asked me ?Are you okay son?? I looked at him wearily and quietly replied ?No, I think I?m fading fast.? I was indeed literally fading away. My body looked ethereal and blinked in and out of existence. ?It is an acceptable punishment I think...for playing God! I deserve no less!? ?Where the hell did you get that idea? said John angrily. ?It?s obvious...I abused my power so I must die!? I blinked out for longer periods and my breathing grew shallow.

As I began to fade for the last time I felt an odd peace surrounding me that strengthened me. After an indeterminate amount of time I became solid once more and I opened my eyes to my smiling friends. ?I see you?re back from your little nap!? teased John. ?Nap..what are you saying..I was going to be gone..forever!? The sheriff grinned ?You were..but not because of God?s punishment...it was your own guilt that did it!? ?My..guilt?? Brad kissed me on the forehead and stated ?Remember I told you I know you changed me? I do and so do the sheriff and John. When you changed us..you weren?t harming us..just revealing our true selves. I knew I was gay way back in my mind but I suppressed it to seem normal to others.? The sheriff chimed in ?Everyone you changed was really gay or bisexual but not able to really accept it..you helped us accept it..you helped us to be gay in the most positive ways! We all are very grateful for your assistance and we didn?t want you to feel bad for helping us so we three; indicating himself, John and Brad; pulled you back. ?Pulled me back..How?? ?When you were gravely injured..something happened to us..like we gained a bit of your power... but we can only affect you!? John pointed to my back where I had be repaired. ?When Brad said you were just stitched together he meant it...we healed the critical damage when you were brought in. ? ?That still doesn?t excuse what I did to Ralph!" ?Take a look for yourself..Ralph?s fine!? I glanced over to his cell and saw Ralph crying and being comforted by Jim, Dean, and Mike. ?You gave him just the right dose of reality he needed to come to his senses. He didn?t start off being homophobic but he was actually scared of bigger guys that he associated with being gay because of something he heard from his grandfather! In his mind he needed to stop ?The Gays? as his grandpa called them so he wouldn?t live in fear. Whenever he started to show his sensitive side he would get teased for being soft by his dad so he eventually lost touch with his natural empathy...Get it! You helped him too!? ?But I distorted his body..he must feel he?s a monster now!? ?Quite the reverse actually? added the sheriff ?You made him feel again for the first time in years...and any changes you made to him are reversible with your power so no permanent harm done and another lost soul you helped!?

I looked at a teary Ralph and concentrated. His cock and balls shrank down to normal size. He smiled and mouthed a silent ?Thank You? in his cell. Brad told me later that Ralph hadn?t decided if he should be mute again..just in case he went back to his old ways. I laughed ?Nah..he isn?t in pain anymore so he won?t!? That night we celebrated at the diner again with Brad to my left and Ralph to my right still apologizing for his actions.

A few weeks later Brad and John announced their engagement to no one?s surprise. Jim, Dean, and Mike found partners as did the Sheriff although he didn?t limit himself to just one. I?ve decided to travel again in a few months to keep on helping people be themselves. I expect more interesting and wild experiences will come of it. At least I hope so! The End [for Now]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gymini29 For This Useful Post:
manlion (February 28th, 2013), nnnrg (March 1st, 2013)
  #8   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Master of Muscle RP

Thank you Gymini29! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options