The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 03:31 AM
Vroom vroom

rododoro3 is on a distinguished road
The Conversion Booth

So I had this story idea in my head for a while.
This was inspired in part by Aardvark2's Photo Booth series, but I've had the main concept fleshed out before I read those amazing stories. I suggest you read them if you haven't already.

If you have any transformation you want to see (Biker daddy, skinny twink, the works) I'll be happy to oblige. Just tell me in the comments.
Here goes.

The Conversion Booth

While walking inside my neighborhood mall, I spot a new booth.
"I don't think this was here yesterday," I murmur, laying a hand on the polished silvery walls.
I read the logo drawn on its side: "The Conversion Booth?"

You only need to insert a quarter to open the door, so I fish one out of my wallet and insert it through the slot.
The booth beeps, and the door slides open.
I walk inside, and the door slides closed behind me.
The screen in front of me suddenly lights up.

"Welcome to the Conversion Booth V0.0.1!" says a female voice. "In here, you will be able to make yourself the person you've always wanted to be by converting traits you dislike into traits you prefer!"
3 buttons flash on the screen.
After searching for a cursor, I hesitantly tap the first button, "Body," with my finger.

Another row of buttons appear: Age, Muscle, Fat, Hair, Height, and Penile Scale.
I've always been ashamed of my spare tire, so I quickly click on Fat.
A sliding scale appears, showing me body fat percentage, with my current value, 31%, being highlighted.
I cautiously slide it all the way to the left, until it reaches 2% and won't go lower.

The machine beeps.
"This action will grant you 37 points, from 74 pounds of fat. Proceed?"
Two buttons, Yes and No, appear on the screen. Figuring I could always set it back to default, I press Yes.
I feel a sudden chill, and start shivering. As I hug myself to feel warmer, I feel myself shrink inside my clothes.
The machine beeps again. "Action completed." said the female voice. "37 points awarded."

My clothes hang off my now skinny frame. I look like a scarecrow.
There's a small mirror, hanging on the inside of the booth.
Looking back at me is a face. Not a round, chubby face, but an angular, thin face, with high cheekbones and a square jaw, my green eyes seemingly larger than before.
I take off my shirt. The booth is private, and it's not providing much coverage now, after my sudden weight loss.

The small muscles I see have now are incredibly defined; I can count the striations in every single ab in my 8-pack.
I click "Back" and the same buttons from before appear: Age, Muscle, Fat, Hair, Height, and Penile scale.
Before I beef myself up, I decide to lower my age.
I click the button, and another sliding scale appears.

I briefly toy with the idea of making myself a buff teen, but eventually I decide on 21 years old, nearly half of my current age.
"This action will grant you 38 points, from 19 years. Proceed?"
I click Yes.
I hear a creak, and a sudden, tremendous rush of pleasure brings me to my knees.
When I stand up again, I feel rejuvenated. I haven't been this energetic for a long time.

Looking back at me is the me I remember from 21 years old. The jaw is less square, the face slightly less angular, the facial hair lighter, but it's still obviously my face.
I click back, and when the screen comes up, I click on Height.
I've always wanted to be really tall, so I kick my height up from 5' 11" to 6' 6".
"Warning: This action will use 14 points. Would you like to proceed?"
Of course!

My entire body is enveloped in searing pain. I close my eyes, trying to keep from yelling.
When the lain subsides, a lanky young man, wearing my face, is looking at me from the mirror.
I click the hair. The most important thing to me now is getting points. I don't mind eschewing all my body hair; I've never been one for excessive hair.
I move the scale, from 1 to 30, to 2, which only includes facial hair.
"This action will grant you 34 points, from scale 19 body hair. Proceed?"
Hell yeah.

I feel an itch, as all my hair save for that on my head falls off, disappearing in mid air.
I hurriedly click back, and click on Muscle, sliding the scale higher as far as my current points will allow.
"Warning: This action will use up all your points. Proceed?"
I click yes.
It starts with my calves.

A dull ache pounds through the muscles, as if 2 weeks of working out were compressed into each second. They slowly balloon out, giving me a defined diamond shape.
Next are my thighs. The growth is slightly faster this time, as if I was doing some intense running.
My abs are next. Because of my extremely low body fat, I can see each row swell up, becoming bricks instead of small squares.
My chest slowly juts out, creating a nice shelf over my newly-enhanced stomach.
I feel my muscles and groan from the pleasure. They're rock-solid and warm, pulsing with energy.

My shoulders round into bowling balls as my lats widen, giving my torso the coveted V shape. My traps swell, creeping slowly up my neck.
My arms, weak, pasty straws, suddenly bulk up with muscle, forming perfect peaks.
My forearms grow to match my biceps, and then it's over.
I look in the mirror.
My young face seems comically small on my body now. 95 pounds of lean muscle, almost half my current weight, can go a long way in making someone look like a fitness model.

My pants, almost shorts now, are pressing uncomfortably on my legs, so I shuck them off.
My underwear is tight because of my bubble butt, but my 6 inch package looks almost undersized on my massive body.
Too bad I spent all my points on my muscles.
Exiting back to the menu, I click the second category, "Face".

Categories and subcategories appear, but a flashing banner at the top declares, "Special offer! Change your face to a combination of two or more celebrities. Now without point charge."
I've had the hots for a certain blonde Texan for a while now, so I mix her face with an A&F model's.
The resulting combination, displayed as a photo on the screen, nearly makes my heart stop.
"Apply?" asks the machine.
I click yes, and clutch my head in pain.

It feels like all my bones are breaking and regenerating at once, and I can feel my facial features shift beneath my larger hands.
When I finally catch my breath, I look in the mirror, almost afraid of what I'll find out.
Blue eyes look back at me, set in a captivating face framed by blonde hair.
A squared jaw, a cleft chin, a straight nose, regal cheekbones... I would do me if I was a girl.
Satisfied, I exit back to the main menu. I nearly click on the third category, "Traits," but there's a small note underneath it.

"All traits except for IQ, which can be converted into points, cannot be converted into points and instead will be converted into a more preferable trait."
Okay, I can deal with that. This might be the answer to my size problems as well.
I tap the button, and a large menu appears.
All the traits listed are traits I'd always wished for: Charisma, a sense of humor, acting, and more.

First, I click the Charisma button.
It opens to a new menu titled "Payment Options".
Underneath it are combinations of my current mental traits and abilities.
I browse, and eventually decide to exchange it for my knowledge of biology (I specialize in- I specialized in history) and my memories of first grade through tenth grade.

I click on the various traits; I exchange my knowledge of flute for a sense of humor, my Spanish skills for charm... Useless bits of my past life are converted into much more useful skills.
I've saved the best for last. I click IQ, and the number 125 pops up. Huh, I was sure I was average.
Underneath is a small list of costs. IQ = 1:1 ratio, height = 2 points per inch, muscle = 1 point per pound...
Penile length = 4 points per inch.
Penile circumference = 4 points per inch.
YEEOUCH. So pricey.
I can deal with some lost IQ points, though.

I shear off 12 points, leaving me with 103.
When the machine asks for confirmation I click yes absentmindedly.
I suddenly feel dizzy, and have to brace myself against the wall.
My brain seems to be slowing down; it takes more effort to think now. It's like someone padded my mind with cotton.
I'd rather have a larger cock, though.

I move back to the main menu, and click Body, then Penile size.
I add 2 inches in length and 1 inch in girth, and confirm.
The pleasure after I click is like my college all over again, when my mates were smoking pot and I took a hit, just more than a gazillion times better. It's like a hundred years of amazing, amazing sex just pushed together into 10 seconds.
I wank a few times and smile. It feels so good on my huge dick...I've gotta get more!

I go back to the main menu and it's hard to click on Traits because I'm masturbating, panting. If my dick gets any bigger I'll have to use both hands on it!
I scroll down and click on IQ, and lower it as far as it can go.
When it hits 65, a warning appears: "Due to health and safety restrictions, 65 is the lowest achievable." Oh, fuck them.
I go back to the start and click on Body, and then on Penile size and I put in 4 inches in length and 3 in circumference.
I click yes.

Ugh, what the fuck happened to me?
I rub my monster cock and feel it grow... And grow.. And grow...
What the fuck? How is my dick like a foot long?
Oh right, I changed it in this crazy computer thing.
On the screen is a button, and for some reason it's really hard to read.
"Apply... Changes to... Reality?"

I click yes, because I'm not sure what the fuck this piece of crap is talkin' about, and then there's this new big words "Payment Options."
The only thing on the list is this weird sexuality thing.
If I was hotter I'd have all the chicks, like, fucking me as hard as I want fuck them. Just thinking about it makes me so hard and horny.
I click it, and it says Change? Y/N.
Who the fuck is this Y/N?
I click Yes and...

And...
What the fuck? Why am I thinking about idiot sluts for? I need a MAN right now, to deal with how fucking horny I am.
"Cam, you've been there for over 10 minutes! You better not be masturbating!" yells my boss.
"Calm the fuck down, Donnie, you know this dick can handle like anything." I yell back.
"Just be ready for the strip-dance tonight, or you're not getting a paycheck and we're taking away your gym membership."
Fucking idiot.

I go out of the weird room with the black screen, loving how the people in the stores just keep lookin' at my bod, and Donnie drives me to the club. I'll have to fuck there just to keep from cumming all over the stage. I'm top dog, after all. Sometimes I even jerk to myself in the mirror, of course everyone wants me. Not that I'm a bottom, total top all the way. I love jizzing on guys when they like lick my huge body.

The genie, operating the machine, smiles.
"Who knew all I'd have to do is make mortals happy to encourage them to destroy themselves?"
Without a sound, the Conversion Booth disappears, waiting for its next victim.

Chapter 2

Last edited by rododoro3; March 6th, 2013 at 05:53 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to rododoro3 For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (March 6th, 2013), amauiguy (March 5th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (March 7th, 2013), bcboy (March 5th, 2013), bigbearny (March 7th, 2013), bigbuster216 (March 5th, 2013), bratboy197 (March 28th, 2013), chanlord (March 6th, 2013), chaz (March 18th, 2013), cutlerfan (March 5th, 2013), Cylon_U-87 (March 10th, 2013), gray_spirit (March 22nd, 2013), GuyinBoxes92 (March 7th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (March 5th, 2013), jake260 (March 6th, 2013), jcb60970 (March 5th, 2013), kimmo1175 (March 7th, 2013), LanceFan2001 (March 7th, 2013), Lift2209 (March 6th, 2013), middleman (March 6th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (March 6th, 2013), monkeybwoy (March 9th, 2013), MonsterMash62 (March 5th, 2013), nnnrg (March 5th, 2013), Otaru_grower (March 17th, 2013), PatrickReilly (March 10th, 2013), PunkGuy01 (March 6th, 2013), randmperson2 (March 5th, 2013), Reeza (March 10th, 2013), Scion35 (March 7th, 2013), scrawn (March 6th, 2013), tattcub (March 5th, 2013), Terrylee Long (March 5th, 2013), The Pecman (March 11th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (March 5th, 2013), unstud (March 8th, 2013), wantulots (March 7th, 2013), weaknobody (March 5th, 2013), willfrog13 (March 5th, 2013), Wynfrith (March 5th, 2013), xenon (March 6th, 2013), youngtrevor (March 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 04:59 AM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Great Story!I hope you write more! I would love a transformation of an arrogant homophobic guy into a massive gay bodybuilder with his arrogance exchanged for better traits like a huge cock and balls. Just an idea..thanks for posting!
The Following User Says Thank You to cutlerfan For This Useful Post:
rododoro3 (March 5th, 2013)
  #3   Add to bcboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 05:03 PM

bcboy is on a distinguished road
I LOVE this story and anxiously await the next installment. You absolutely did Aardvark's series proud in my opinion. I would be ecstatic if you changed an average guy in his early 20s into a 40 or so year old bodybuilding Texan.
The Following User Says Thank You to bcboy For This Useful Post:
  #4   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 05:15 PM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
Thanks for this...

My style...

TA!

#5   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Vroom vroom

rododoro3 is on a distinguished road
Wasn't expecting this enthusiasm!

Wow, thank you guys so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcboy View Post
I LOVE this story and anxiously await the next installment. You absolutely did Aardvark's series proud in my opinion. I would be ecstatic if you changed an average guy in his early 20s into a 40 or so year old bodybuilding Texan.
I'm a big fan of Aardvark2 myself, so this means a lot. Thank you!
As for the new story, the bodybuilder gave me an idea... There won't be any texans, but there will be race change. It's pretty rare on these forums so if you're into it (I know I am) remember to check for updates, since I will be editing this post and the story to link when I post the next chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutlerfan View Post
Great Story!I hope you write more! I would love a transformation of an arrogant homophobic guy into a massive gay bodybuilder with his arrogance exchanged for better traits like a huge cock and balls. Just an idea..thanks for posting!
The problem with the conversion booth is that everything you do there, you do voluntarily. Cam only reduced his intelligence because he wanted to feel the pleasure of having a larger penis; consumed by his desire, if you will.
(Welllll... Honestly, the genie can force him to do it, but I like her the way she is now; kind of like one of the witches in Macbeth. She only helps you attain what you always wanted, but the price is losing yourself. And there's always a catch. In this one it's a straight guy turning gay. In the next story, well, I don't like giving spoilers, but height will be a factor. Just wait and see c:')
I've got a possible workaround (2 actually, but the first one is easier for me to implement right now) and I'm writing the next chapter now...

Stay tuned, and thank you guys for both the thanks and the feedback

Last edited by rododoro3; March 5th, 2013 at 10:57 PM.
  #6   Add to chanlord's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2013, 04:45 AM

chanlord is on a distinguished road
I wanna see the next victim!
The Following User Says Thank You to chanlord For This Useful Post:
rododoro3 (March 7th, 2013)
  #7   Add to LanceFan2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Dream Weaver

LanceFan2001
Send a message via Yahoo to LanceFan2001
fun read! I really enjoyed it! Thank you for posting it!
The Following User Says Thank You to LanceFan2001 For This Useful Post:
rododoro3 (March 7th, 2013)
  #8   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2013, 05:59 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This series is great so far! Awesome work. Very fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to Otaru_grower For This Useful Post:
rododoro3 (March 20th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options