The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2007, 10:28 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Jonah's Giant 7

? Seven ?

?Jeremy?? For the third time, I searched through the clothing in the top drawer of his dresser. ?I can?t find the clothing I sleep in.?

Jeremy pressed himself against my back as he closed the drawer. ?Didn?t bring it.?

I turned, and he used his body to pin me to the dresser. ?Why not??

?Because you wear full pajama sets, Jonah. I didn?t want you so covered up.? He skimmed his knuckles down my bare chest, my stomach, tugged on the waistband of my boxer shorts. ?Why would you cover up such a great body??

The tightness returned to my chest, as well as the difficulty thinking. ?You... You think I have a great body??

He lowered his head, pressed his lips to the curve of my neck. ?Oh yeah.?

I tried to lift my hands, but his strong muscles held me immobile. ?Jeremy, your body is much better developed than mine.?

Chuckling, he straightened and went to his bed. He, too, wore only a pair of boxer shorts. His were very ill-fitted, had developed tears along the seams. Every step he took stressed the fabric more.

Jeremy flopped down on his bed. ?Come on, Jonah. I got school tomorrow.?

I hesitated as my gaze traveled over his body, almost too broad for the bed. ?I thought you were going to take your parents? bed tonight.?

He slipped one of his arms behind his head, causing his biceps to swell to almost twice their relaxed size. ?Changed my mind.?

?Why??

?Was thinking about it today, decided I like how your body feels against me.?

The thought of being next to him sent threads of sensation through my nervous system. Some hot, some cold. Both sets of threads were dangerous?I was almost certain. And both sets... scared me.

Jeremy?s voice sharpened. ?Get over here.?

My body started, and I moved toward him. I tried to climb in, realized there wasn?t enough room for me. ?Jeremy, you have to turn onto your side, the way you did last night.?

He smirked, grabbed hold of my waist and dragged me on top of his body. ?There, now you have plenty of room.?

My eyes widened as my sense of danger heightened. The curves of his pecs, his abdominal muscles, his thighs... they felt hard as stone, and should have been uncomfortable.

Why wasn?t laying this way uncomfortable?

?Jeremy... You intend for me to sleep on top of you??

His grin widened. ?Works for me.?

?This isn?t right. People aren?t meant to sleep on top of each other.?

?I don?t care about other people. This is where you?re stayin. Got it??

I paused, nodded.

He reached up and traced the line of my jaw with his forefinger. ?I think I?m starting to figure you out, Jonah.?

Figure me out? I?d been called ?simple? more times than I could remember. ?I don?t understand.?

His hand slid to my back, glided along my spine. ?You need me to take the lead, don?t you? You need me to be in charge, to tell you what to do.?

Jeremy was about to explain things, in detail. I gripped his shoulders and lowered my head. My words were quick, breathless. ?Yes, that?s exactly what I need.?

He seemed pleased as he continued to stroke my back. ?Damn, Jonah. You don?t weigh anything.?

I stopped short, knowing I had missed something. Again. ?I weigh one hundred thirty-eight pounds. That?s within the recommended parameters for someone of my height and frame type.?

?You ever get tired of being so damned smart?? His fingers slipped under my boxer shorts, rubbed the skin at the lowest point of my back. ?Not that it doesn?t turn me on.?

My entire body jumped when the tip of his finger slid into the line that separated my buttocks. ?Turn you on??

His hips rocked against me. ?Can?t you feel it??

I suddenly became aware of Jeremy?s penis?a thick, hard column of flesh pushing against me. I gasped as the volume of my voice dropped to a whisper. ?You?re aroused.?

He grinned, sliding his hand deeper into my underwear. His warm palm curved over my buttocks. ?You have a tight little ass there, Jonah.?

His hand squeezed, and my muscles clenched without any command from me.

Chuckling, Jeremy rocked his hips against me again, used his hold on me to coax my hips into a similar movement.

My grip on his shoulders tightened as tremors shook me. ?Jeremy, what are you doing??

?Takin charge,? he murmured, working my shorts down my hips, my thighs. When he?d removed them, he dropped the material to the floor.

I struggled; but his arms kept me on top of him. And the movement was... doing something to me. Building a heat that the friction couldn?t quite account for. ?I?m not sure I?m??

?Shit, that feels good.? Jeremy pulled me closer, leaned up to kiss my shoulder, my collarbone, the hollow at the base of my throat.

Although I wasn?t tired, my eyes began to drift closed, and my words began to slow. ?This... This feels good??

He nodded against me. The day?s growth of hair on his chin scratched my skin. ?Don?t you think so??

?I...? I shuddered, curled close to him without knowing why. ?I?ve never felt this before.?

A low, soft sound rumbled out of Jeremy?s chest. He loosened his hold, pushed me down his body. He used less force than I?d grown accustomed to receiving from him, and I met his bright blue gaze, waiting for him to explain.

He lifted his hips off the mattress. ?Take off my underwear.?

Uncertain I?d interpreted his command correctly, I cautiously took hold of his waistband. He grinned, and I took that as my cue to draw them downward. Getting them off his hips was fairly simple, but working them past Jeremy?s thick thighs required a bit of effort. I heard the fabric rip and my head darted up. ?I?m sorry.?

He winked at me as he lowered his hips. ?Don?t worry about it. Just keep going.?

I?d yet to discern what made Jeremy angry and what did not. But I tightened my grip, ignored the pain in my left arm brought on by the action, and yanked on the shorts.

They tore, and I tumbled backward. I would have fallen off the foot of the bed had Jeremy not caught me.

Laughing, he leaned back, settled me on top of him again. ?You gotta be more careful.?

Dazed, I stared down at him. ?You?re very fast.?

?Fastest guy on the team.? He reached up, stroked my hair. ?Don?t worry, though. I take my time where it counts.?

I tilted my head to the side. ?It?s good to take your time with something that?s important to you.?

His mouth curved into a half smile, and his hips undulated against me.

I cried out when his penis rubbed over mine.

He locked his arms around me, pinning me tight to his body. ?So fucking good.? His hands skimmed down my back, my thighs, and up again. The firm touch guided the movements of my own body, increased the friction.

Too much sensation?I couldn?t comprehend it all, and I began to shake with the force of it. ?Something is??

Jeremy slipped his hand into my hair, drew me down. His mouth moved in an even rhythm against mine.

A kiss.

The caress firmed, and I instinctively parted my lips. His tongue slid forward, added even more stimulation to the maelstrom whirling through me.

A strange sound flowed out of my mouth. A... A groan: an inarticulate sound indicative of desire.

Desire...

I pressed my mouth harder against his, trying to get closer, to give more. To give him what he wanted.

Another groan filled my ears, this one belonging to Jeremy. Breaking the contact, he thrust his hand between us, causing an uncomfortable separation just before wrapping his long fingers around his penis and mine.

?What do you think of my cock, Jonah??

Clinging to him, I buried my face into the crook of his shoulder. ?It?s disproportionately large.?

He burst into fresh laughter, his chest bouncing me on his body. When he quieted, his firm lips returned to my skin, and the hand between us stroked our penises, worked the friction into an almost painful heat.

?You ready for it??

My breath came in short, unsteady gasps as I tried to understand the question. ?Ready for what??

His fingers tightened, squeezing our penises against each other.

I spasmed in his hold; my testicles drew excruciatingly tight.

?Jeremy!?

Explosions wracked my body, centering on my penis and spreading exponentially through my muscles. My vision blurred, and I squeezed my eyes shut, clinging to the man underneath me. I didn?t know what to do. I thought the blood was about to burst from my veins; I thought I was dying.

The explosions increased in both frequency and intensity. I convulsed in Jeremy?s arms, and I was vaguely aware of the wetness between us. It was warm. And thick.

Something had ruptured?I was injured. ?Jeremy...? I paused. My voice was unrecognizable as my own. Rough. Quivering. I pushed myself up, bracing my hands on his broad chest as I tried again. ?I need??

Jeremy arched his back, groaning loudly. His muscles swelled to proportions I?d never seen him take on before, and suddenly there was more wetness. I sat upright on his thighs, saw white where I had expected red.

It wasn?t blood.

Semen, a product resulting from ejaculation.

Sex.

We?d just had... We?d just had sex.

I rubbed my palm against my chest, felt my heart beating faster than it ever had before as I took in deep breaths.

Dr. Burke... I?ve just broken a rule... But I hadn?t known we were going to... I hadn?t known...

I looked into Jeremy?s eyes.

But it happened, and now I can...

Jeremy grinned as his hand searched the floor for my boxer shorts. He picked them up, wiped himself clean. Then he swept the cloth over my crotch.

My skin was highly sensitized, and I jumped at the contact.

Chuckling, he tossed the shorts aside, dragged me down to lay over his body again. His hand urged my head to nestle on his shoulder.

?I liked the way you screamed my name, Jonah.?

I trembled as I rubbed my hand over my adam?s apple. ?I think I may have damaged my throat. It?s sore.?

He stroked my back, settled his palm over the curve of my buttocks. ?I never would have figured you were one to let go like that. It was great.?

He?d thought it was great?I?d thought I was dying. Jeremy was so much stronger than me.

He kissed my cheek, and the tremors in my body eased.

Controlled, powerful. With everything.

?Ready for sleep, Jonah??

I nodded, tried to pull myself from his embrace.

?Hey.? His arms tightened around me. ?Where?re you going??

?Home.?

He frowned. ?What makes you think you?re going home??

Confused, I struggled to formulate an answer. ?You... You said I could, after I gave you what you want.?

His face hardened. ?And??

?And...? My mouth worked, and it took extra effort to form more words. ?And I gave it to you.?

?That?s bullshit.?

It felt as if my limbs were freezing over. I pushed on him again, and this time he let me leave the bed. ?But you said...?

He sat up, swung his feet to the floor. ?I know what I said. I want you.?

?To have sex.? I took a step back, and then another. ?Just now, there was arousal and stimulation and ejaculation. We had sex.?

He rose to his feet. ?You?re not hearing me, Jonah. I want you. The sex is just a bonus.? His gaze traveled from the crown of my head down to my feet. ?A hot bonus, don?t get me wrong. But that?s not exactly why I brought you here.?

Not exactly why he brought me here?

My breath shortened, grew quick. Jeremy said he wanted me, but I?d given him everything. There was nothing more to give. ?But you said...?

My fingers began to twitch, the movements of my body became jerky, erratic. He?d broken his promise. He?d lied to?

?Jonah??

I met his gaze, realized the truth.

I was never going to leave this basement.

?She told me,? I said, as I began to pace. ?The day I hurt that boy. She put me in a basement and told me I would never be let out. But people came, let me out. Then she said it was only a matter of time, that I?d be put back there. Next to the furnace, breathing the stale, stifling air.?

Jeremy frowned. ?What are you talking about??

?That was twenty-three years ago. I thought she?d made a mistake.? My gaze darted around, at the gray floor, the gray walls. ?But it happened. This basement has windows, and a bed and a shower, yet the fundamentals are the same. The air is stale here, it smells thick with... with...? My pace quickened. ?Instead of a furnace, there?s you. Burning. Hurting. She was right. It wasn?t a mistake.?

I stopped, looked up at him. ?The wicked cannot escape Hell.?

His fists clenched. ?Hell? You?re saying this is Hell??

He was angry, and I knew I had to stop speaking, but something inside me had broken, and the words kept spilling from my mouth. ?It?s just like before. Except this time I will be here forever, and you?ll keep telling me lies.?

Moving too fast to follow with my eyes, Jeremy closed the distance between us. He grabbed my upper arms and hauled me into the air. ?You?re the one who?s a liar! A few seconds ago you were moaning, calling my name. You hung on to me and came harder than anyone I?d ever seen, and now you?re saying you?re in Hell!?

The pain in my arm held a low priority in light of the current events. He was twisting my thoughts around again. I knew now it was a ploy to make me think I could trust him, to believe he knew what was best.

But I couldn?t trust him. I couldn?t believe anything he said. ?You lied to??

?Shut up!? He shook me, so hard that my head flopped backward. ?If that?s all you?re going to say, then just shut up!?

The cold sensation I?d been feeling in my limbs spread to encompass my entire body. A thick, murky sort of numbness. The words stopped coming, and I only stared at him.

His chest heaving, Jeremy carried me back to the bed. ?If you?d just... If you?d just think about things, you?ll see.? He climbed in, settled me on top of him. ?You?ll see that I?m great for you, and everything will work out.? He pulled the covers over our bodies. ?You?ll see.?

He might have been expecting a response, but I offered none, because there was only one thing I could say.

Jeremy broke his promises.

Jeremy was a liar.

Jeremy was not my friend.

I sat in the corner on the floor, dressed in a pair of black slacks and a white linen shirt. I stared at the wall on the other side of the basement, as I had been for most of the day.

The basement door opened, but I didn?t turn my head. I never turned my head.

?I?m home, Jonah.? I heard him drop my mail on his desk before he crouched down before me. ?You miss me??

My eyes refocused, but I didn?t move, didn?t answer.

?Come on, Jonah.? He reached out, caressed my cheek. ?It?s been three weeks. How long are you gonna give me the silent treatment??

The question gave indication that he believed I had control over my behavior. That was true, once. But not for a long time.

A part of me was missing. I?d given something I didn?t know how to retrieve. And now I was far away, watching the basement through my eyes. I?d... forgotten how to interact with the rest of my body; this small, small world. There was no motivation to remember.

This was why Dr. Burke had advised me against sex until I was ready.

Jeremy?s fingers trailed down my neck, unfastened the button at my collar. ?You?re pretty good at this game. Except when we fuck. Then you scream my name in all kinds of ways.?

The man before me had... power. Right now, he had more control over my body than I did.

He?d had sex with me quite often over the past weeks. I had learned that he possessed a seemingly inexhaustible repertoire of ways to do it. It had never happened the same way twice.

Jeremy leaned forward, pressed a soft kiss to my cheek. ?It?s Friday, so I don?t have to worry about homework just yet. You wanna get right to it??

It. What was ?it?? Sex, probably. Whenever I was confused, that was generally the most likely answer.

Although that answer would never set me free.

Jeremy brushed his mouth across mine. ?Maybe I should get warmed up first? Have a little workout??

My lips parted very slightly.

He smiled against me. ?Okay, we?ll do that.? He took my hand and stood, coaxing me to my feet. He?d grown an inch and a half in the last two weeks, and had developed a slightly more than proportional amount of muscle mass.

And he still worked out every day. I couldn?t figure out the point of it all.

Leading me to another corner of the room, Jeremy straddled his work bench and guided me down to sit between his thighs.

His hands glided over my shoulders, down my arms. They slipped around my waist in a brief, gentle hug.

Jeremy hadn?t gotten angry with me since that night. I?m not sure why. Perhaps because I?d obeyed his command and stopped calling him a liar.

Not saying it didn?t alter the truth, however.

He reached behind him, grabbed the barbell that had been designed for bench presses, and held it in front of us. ?Sit back against my chest, Jonah.?

I leaned back, felt the swell of his chest push against my clothing.

Using an underhand hold, he curled the bar close to us. ?Two-hundred pounds,? he murmured. ?It?s not what I usually do, but I?m just warming up, getting a pump.? He chuckled, and his pectoral muscles bounced against my back. ?I know how much you like my guns.?

It took me a moment to remember that ?guns? was slang for ?biceps.? He?d taught that to me, last fall. My head dipped, and I stared at one of his arms. The rounded muscle grew bigger with each lift, swelling and stretching his skin tight.

?Huge, aren?t they? I?m stronger than anyone I know.?

I felt a bulge pressing against my buttocks. An erection. Jeremy was aroused again.

He curled the weight faster; his biceps continued to swell. They pushed into my own arms, pressing them hard into my body. I blinked.

His breathing turned harsh, his chest shoved me forward while the space at my sides kept growing smaller.

It was starting to hurt.

I opened my mouth, tried to remember how to form the words, to force them out. But all I could summon was a soft, gasping sound.

Jeremy nuzzled my hair, but didn?t slow his pace. ?Liking this, aren?t you? Me too.?

I struggled against him, trying to break free.

His curls continued unabated, the amusement didn?t leave his voice as his erection hardened. ?Haven?t seen you this turned on in weeks. Guess I know how to get you going now, huh??

The muscles around me swelled, closed in.

I heard something inside me pop.

Jeremy stilled. ?What was that??

Hitting his arms, kicking outward, I fought to get free.

He lifted his arms, returned the barbell to its rack. ?Jonah??

I scrambled forward, stumbled onto my hands and knees as I fell to the floor. Breathing sent pain through my chest and I sucked in air in an attempt to relieve it. The action turned breathing into wheezing, wheezing into gurgling.

?Jonah!? Jeremy leapt from the bench, crouched beside me.

A fit of coughing wracked me, and I spit blood onto the floor.

?Oh, god.? Jeremy swept me into his arms. ?Oh my god.?

The wheezing intensified. So did the coughing. So did the flow of blood.

Jeremy shot to his feet, sprinted up the stairs. ?Hang on, Jonah. I?m taking you to the hospital.? He wrenched his door open with such force that it flew off its hinges and shattered on the floor below. ?Just hang on.?

I only remember pieces of what happened next.

Jeremy, gingerly placing me in the passenger seat.

?Don?t worry, Jonah.?

The pain that cramped my body when the truck lurched into motion.

?Oh, shit.?

Running a red light.

?It?s gonna be okay, Jonah. I?m gonna get you all fixed up.?

Bright lights, men and women crowding around me. Jeremy pushing himself through to look down at me.

?Jonah, hang on. Please, just hang on.?

And then... nothing.

My eyes fluttered open. I stared up at a smooth, white ceiling. Everything hurt, but I managed to work through the pain in order to turn my head.

I saw Jeremy sitting in a chair, staring at the floor and rocking himself back and forth.

Turning my head to the other side, I saw a monitor beeping steadily. To its side was an IV stand, dripping fluid down a tube and into my arm.

?You?re awake already. That?s always a good sign.?

There was a burst of movement in Jeremy?s direction, but I didn?t acknowledge it. Instead, I searched for the source of the voice, saw a doctor I didn?t recognize. My mouth opened and closed?still no sound.

He smiled. ?That?s alright. Take your time.?

I tried again, and this time the words came out in a croak. ?Hello, my name is Jonah Kayle. What?s your name??

I heard Jeremy?s sharp intake of breath. I didn?t know the reason behind it, and I didn?t have the energy to decipher it.

The doctor lifted an eyebrow. ?I?m Dr. Henry Glenroy. It?s nice to meet you, Jonah.?

After swallowing, I found myself able to form more words. ?I... hurt.?

He nodded. ?You sustained some fairly serious injuries. One of your ribs was broken, and it punctured your right lung. We pumped the air out of the chest cavity and made sure the lung itself was re-inflated. Luckily, the puncture sealed itself right away. After that, we set the bone.? He glanced at the monitor at my side. ?With rest, you should heal just fine. Same goes for the mass of bruises on your body.?

Dr. Glenroy walked to the foot of the bed, read over my chart. ?X-rays showed that three to four weeks ago, your left arm was broken and knitted improperly. We were forced to break the bone again in order to set it at the correct angle.?

?B-Broken?? asked Jeremy. ?His arm was broken three weeks ago??

Dr. Glenroy nodded, his expression sober as he returned the chart to its folder and met my gaze. ?This young man brought you in, Jonah. He saved your life.?

?Saved my life?? I turned my head to look at Jeremy again.

?Yes,? said Dr. Glenroy. ?He found you in the lawn outside your house, drove you to the emergency room.?

?Found me?? Jeremy had been lying again. Outside of the basement. To strangers. Perhaps he?d lied to me the entire time I?d known him.

?Jonah...? He leaned forward, his expression devoid of the arrogance I had come to associate with him. ?You?re going to be okay.?

Having lost all trust in Jeremy, I looked at the doctor. ?Am I??

His eyebrows drew together. ?I believe so. I?d like you to stay with us for around a week, just so we can monitor your injuries. Is there anyone you?d like us to call??

?No.?

?Are you sure?? he asked, appearing surprised. ?No family? No friends??

?No family.? My gaze drifted back to Jeremy. ?No friends.?

His lips parted.

Dr. Glenroy cleared his throat. ?Well, at the very least, your regular doctor should know you?re here. If you give me his name, I?ll take care of that for you.?

?Dr. Burke,? I said softly. ?Dr. Thaddeus Burke. I haven?t seen him in twelve years. Does that mean he?s not my doctor anymore?? I blinked. ?He always had peppermints on his desk. ?Cool candy for the cool kids,? he said.?

Both men went silent.

?I?m sorry,? I whispered. ?It?s not good to make people uncomfortable.?

?No need to apologize,? said Dr. Glenroy. ?But we should leave, let you get some rest.?

Jeremy reached out, threaded his fingers through my hair. ?I?ll visit you every day.?

His touch elicited something out of me. Cold. Black. I?d never felt this emotion before, but I recognized it. I?d seen it in the face of the nun who?d locked me in a basement as a child, in the face of the boy I?d almost killed, in the faces of his parents.

Rage.

The heart rate monitor began to beep erratically. Several other alarms went off as well. Dr. Glenroy ran into the hallway and called for a Code Blue.

My hand curled around the metal railing of the bed as I dragged myself closer to Jeremy. More people I didn?t know ran into the hospital room, but I managed to say one thing to him before I lost consciousness.

?I...hate...you.?

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Rowan For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (August 8th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2007, 10:32 PM

Well...hmm... Jonah's out of the basement...

Been a while since I've updated this story. First 6 installments can be found:

(1-3) http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4187
(4) http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4226
(5) http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4548
(6) http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4591

Let me know what you think...

-- Rowan

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #3   Add to Canus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2007, 01:32 AM

Canus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Canus
I loved this story and alwayse hoped it would continue. Describing the story from a kind of detatched scientific point of view. Did not see this comming. Is the main charecter capable of feeling 'hate' or is it just a word he uses for an earlyer 'feeling'. I wonder where it will take us next. It was well worth the wait.

Canus
  #4   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2007, 05:28 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
Let me know what you think...
Even after all this time, these two characters remain fresh in my mind. Didn't even have to re-read the earlier chapters.

Oh yeah, I hope Jonah dumps Jeremy who's gonna have to do something really amazing to change my mind about him.
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2007, 09:06 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Rowan,

some of your stories are known for having great leading characters and even more appealing antagonists (Jake, Charlie and Vincent; Tristan, Gabriel and Azra, etc...)

But this time you "merged" two roles in one - Jeremy is the massive muscular superhuman strong teenager who loves Jonah, but at the same time he's the undeniable villain for Jonah's life. He'd done some really bad things to the boy.

In this story you're teaching us NOT to hate the villain, you're dragging your leader to udnerstand the massive muscle stud is trying his best to please him - maybe because that's the desire of most of us (horny readers ) - but this relationship couldn't be more humanly based.

Congratulations again. You took him out of the basement and put him in a hospital - he continues inprisoned. Poor boy.

Excellent update.
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
well humdinger, rowan; you manage every time to outsex your last installment. kudos

Things happen.
  #7   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2007, 12:00 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Quote:
Jeremy reached out, threaded his fingers through my hair. ?I?ll visit you every day.?
His touch elicited something out of me. Cold. Black. I?d never felt this emotion before, but I recognized it. I?d seen it in the face of the nun who?d locked me in a basement as a child, in the face of the boy I?d almost killed, in the faces of his parents.

Rage.

The heart rate monitor began to beep erratically. Several other alarms went off as well. Dr. Glenroy ran into the hallway and called for a Code Blue.

My hand curled around the metal railing of the bed as I dragged myself closer to Jeremy. More people I didn?t know ran into the hospital room, but I managed to say one thing to him before I lost consciousness.

?I...hate...you.?
Wow! ..... can't say I was expecting that.

Thanks for letting Jonah out of the basement. My heart was pounding from page one! Honestly. Great stuff, especially considering I didn't much care for the story at first. You have a way of sucking me into your work, Rowan. Very few people can do that. Kudos, my friend!

Can't wait to see what comes next!

--JSmith
  #8   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2007, 01:53 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
?I...hate...you.?
Holy hell boy! I just decided to actually read this story and look what I see!

DID not see that coming.

Some have said that Jonah was like Data, I've compared him more to Mr. Spock (minus the ears of course) and I kinda like that comparison more.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #9   Add to roodinverse's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2007, 05:31 PM

roodinverse
Send a message via Yahoo to roodinverse
Ha! You sir, are brilliant! How you can work 3 deaths into one chapter of a story and still make it moving and sexy is amazing!

This is my favorite of your series, Rowan. Of course, saying that is like saying "this is my favorite strawberry" in a bowl of fresh strawberries and sweet cream.

Thank you (and many others) for contributing your stories!
  #10   Add to mick93101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2007, 05:47 PM

mick93101
Send a message via Yahoo to mick93101
A bodybuilder?s journal

A bodybuilder?s journal

?I was a top ranking pro body builder until a few years ago, my name is Ian Laur.?

I went through high school as a big kid and star football player. My football coach wanted me to bulk up with some weight training. At first it just started as a hobby, a way to keep fit and build some muscle. Yet early each subsequent summer, coach would have me strip down naked and say,
?Nice body kid, pack on another fifteen pounds before try outs and you?ll be first string in the class of ?86.?
With little else to do, each summer meeting coach?s challenge became my passion. By the age of sixteen, my work out buddies were in awe, saying,
?Ian can ?pack it on? with ease!?
Feeling my jock strap stretch, I?d look at my pumped biceps and then at my buddy?s awed expressions and say to them,
?Wow! It doesn?t get any better than this!?
I?ll never forget that feeling of rapped attention to my body. I?m sure they threw rods just as I did looking at my rampant growth.

I made all league as a defensive tackle and ended up going to a large university in Iowa. I started at defensive end for three years. Meanwhile, I continued to work out with the weights at a local gym everyday in addition to my football work out at the University. My body mass increased tremendously; I just loved the pump I got. But I never had the quickness or speed needed to really excel on the team. Football doesn?t require a lot of mass, more overall muscle. They have you train to develop different areas for strength.

Bodybuilding gave me a sense of accomplishment; a sense of being top in my domain at the little college town gym in Ames Iowa. Guys in the gym who just offer,
?Ian, feel free to use the beds in my tanning parlor anytime!?
I liked the feeling of being a really big guy; turning heads at the beach, in the dorms, at pool parties but especially I especially liked my gym locker room. Talk about turning heads, older guys frequently passed by me while I was stripping down on their way to the ?Executive Club? swanky facilities. Don?t get me wrong, lots of women seemed to like my small waist and big shoulders too. I never lacked for a lady but eventually they always wanted too much attention from me. Meanwhile, it was the generous guys at the gym that first offered me the expensive membership to the executive locker room for free! I never imagined our working class gym had these luxurious spaces behind it!
?Ian, we?ve got all the perks in here??
I tried a few pro football camps but my lack of speed always did me in. I even tried to convert to the offensive line, but it was kind of late to learn that skill. So my football career was over.

As I bulked up, I typically remained pumped and horny for the rest of the day after working out. The guys encouraged me to hang around with them for hours in their amazing club, steam, saunas, ice pool, free protein shakes. All the while sipping my protein drink, all I could ever think about was getting off. It was difficult not to throw a full rod when you spend hours in the nude. Fortunately, I?m a showwer so I can swing pretty heavy before rising. I guess the other guys never suspected my tension since I was the only guy under thirty in there. One guy would grab my arm and say,
?Ian, you?ve got such potential; we?re going to pay for a weight coach for you.?
Quite quickly, my new weight coach said,
?Ian, 6?-3?, 29 inch waist, 199 pounds?Your bone structure is ideal?I?m amazed at how easily you respond?You should start entering some local competitions.?
I tried and had some top 5 finishes.
The guys in the locker room became absolutely devoted to me, especially when I dropped my work out gear and posed for them. Their eyes ran up and down my naked body,
?Ian, you look amazing!?
Sometimes, I would get hard if they said things like this in the shower room, all wet and sudsy. It was a great laugh,
?Ian, you can stay with me at the Sheraton during your next competition in St. Louis. I booked a double suite.?
Sometimes, we would be so familiar by the end of our stay at the Sheraton that I had no inhibitions with the guys after the show?What a release! My weight coach always insisted I abstain from jerking off for two weeks before the show.?
?Ian, I booked you a renowned photographer, can you pack another ten pounds on by March for him??
My posing photos were to be in the ?hopeful newcomer? section in Muscle and Men magazine! I showed up fifteen pounds heavier and still ripped. It was the least I could do to slip my posing trunks off for my sponsor?s ?private collection? when the photographer encouraged me. The guys had been so generous.
Then I got a third place in Memphis!
?Ian, here?s a credit card for all your training expenses.?
With this kind of support, it was time to make a serious decision on where I was going. My two hours in the gym had escalated to three, then four, then five, the guys obsessed over my progress, measuring me weekly,
?Oh ya Ian, flex for me again!...nineteen!?
I decided to work on it and try to see how far I could go. I hit my favorite muscle groups with heavy sets day after day yet even I, Ian the mass-ter was overtraining,
?Oh ya Ian, flex it harder again!...nineteen and a half!?
Recently, I had trouble sleeping; to the disappointment of the guys in the shower room, my six-inch cock remained limp no matter what praise they heaped on me, my cherished pump would disappear within an hour if I flexed for them,
?Ian, I know you can do it!?

Thanks to my following in the locker room, I overcame my frustration and I took some minor steroids. The drugs were prescribed by a world-class ?performance? expert who was laying low due to the MALCO labs scandal. Doctor T said,
?Ian?These are not the heavy duty kind you hear about in the news; they?re an androgenic derivative?this won?t hurt a bit.?
Even with him jabbing my butt before my morning work out, it still required a lot of work. My first cycle of steroids did the trick though, it just provided a minor enhancement. Yet just after a week off, Doc started my second cycle and I became extremely built and extremely horny. If Doctor T had targeted my white ass that morning, you can bet, I could no longer conceal my need to cum from the other guys while they adored me in the executive locker room; two simple words and I was hard as a rock for hours and leaking,
?Show me??

New Year in 1995.
Well, with a year of Doctor T?s visits under my belt, I started winning a lot of contests and finishing in the final five a lot. Standing in front of Doctor T with my trunks down at my feet, I savored his hefty needle penetrating my tiny bubble butt as I gazed at my burgeoning muscle mass and trophy collection. I confessed,
?I couldn?t have all this without you Doc.?
I was 26 at the time, with the way I was packing beef, I was in the peak of development. At night, while in bed I swear I could feel the fibers in the muscle group I?d punished that day throbbing larger, thicker and stronger. Doc T?s serum gave me such recuperative abilities I thought I could actually go national and maybe international in a few years but I needed more definition on certain parts of my body. I was going to target the 2000 Mr. Olympia competition. That was going to be a big one with the millennium publicity. I needed some national exposure and thought a 5 year plan would be good to be at my absolute peak,
?One of the mass freaks!?
When Doc?s magic serum hit my veins, I always grew frantically hard instantly. Every month, Doc T would say,
?Ian, 6?-3?, 280 pounds?Your size is good.?
Just thinking about him watching my cock engorge to its full capacity made me even harder! Talk about morning hard ons! With each visit, my dick and balls were packing on pounds along with the rest of me. Each time, the guys at the locker room insisted on measuring me, I couldn?t help but update Doc,
?Wow?your juice has jacked me up, seven by six, Doc! It doesn?t get any better than this!?

My five year plan would give me plenty of time to grow and it also gave my system time to clear out any traces of the doctor?s mysterious steroids.
?I?ll have to taper off sooner or later.?

But by New Year of 1999, I knew I couldn?t make it, Doc T plunged the serum into my round beefy glut and assessed,
?Ian, 6?-3?, 299 pounds?Your size is awesome?!?
Once again, Doc T surveyed his handy work with an appreciative brush across my muscular chest and abs then a stroke down my thick cock as if I were a thoroughbred,
?You must fit only in custom fitted posers these days??
It was true, I worked harder than ever; my muscles demanded to be masturbated daily, aroused, made hard, engorged with blood. If I got close to my heaviest build, if I maintained low single digit body-fat; if I got a fresh muscle pump and if I let the serum?s effect accumulated in my veins, my cock would stand up relentlessly. At night now, while in bed I swear I could feel the shaft stretching. Each year, my hard cock and balls demanded more floor time as they grew bigger; demanded more release as if it were some kind of hormonal pressure relief valve. I would frequently spend the entire evening in the executive locker room getting attended to by the guys. They video-taped the master at its best, at its most corpulance just before I would clean my system out of Doc?s serum. I looked down at my rising monster and said,
?Ya, I?m a virtual cum machine in the executive locker room these days. You should see me fire across the shower room. Come by sometime? Eleven by eight and a half?doesn?t fit in anything off the rack??

It was true, over time, the muscle building and recuperative abilities of Doc?s serum tapered off each year. No matter how heavy I trained, my prize winning muscles would plateau. I could never break through my 300 pound threshold. Other side effects of Doc?s treatment rolled on and on; even accelerated year after year:

1996 ??eight by six and a half??
1997 ??nine by seven??
1998 ??ten by seven and a half??

Unfortunately, my competition results just weren?t good enough to make even the national finals. I won most of the local and a number of regional titles, but you need death defying mass to be truly world class. I had even been in some contests with Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray, Jay Cutler, Chris Comier and Dexter Jackson. But I knew I wasn?t in their class when I stood along side them in the weigh-ins each time. Their mass was amazing as I compared,
??It?s gotta be the human growth hormone??

After the contest, my largest ?size queen? sponsor couldn?t have been happier that, ??all the strutting was over,?
Now, he could have me all to himself. He knew I experienced a wicked backlash after abstaining from the Doc?s serum for five weeks; it seems that the receptor sites in my cock craved Doc?s injections. Back in the Las Vegas Sheraton hotel room, I rubbed my biceps wondering what I?d missed out on,
?H.G.H.???
My muscles were big and hard, but something wasn?t as it used to be. I scratched my crotch and thought,
?Ahh, I can go back on Doc?s serum now!?
I felt my poser stretch clear of my hairless pelvis at the thought,
?...The master awakens?where?s Doc??

New Year of 2002
Doc was a fugitive from justice and could not practically supply me any white market medications such as G.H. without revealing his cover in Ames, Iowa. So, Doc upped my dosages, extended my cycles. I was constantly jacked. I lived for that morning rush that kept me hard all day and I kept working out for lack of anything else to do until the locker room was busy or my web cam performance was scheduled. I wasn?t ready to get a real job, even in 2003 when most of the guys in the executive club started turning their heads towards the handsome teenager that eagerly spotted me each day. I fucked him brutally after our workout just out of jealousy of his youth.

At that time, I was thirty-three and still had some ?size queen? sponsors who were willing to pay for my minor bodybuilding expenses. I had some local prize money but now it was my muscle bound cock that gained me entry to vacations in South Beach, Hawaii and Mikonos. It seemed years since I took a vacation that required more than a slip of my down my Speedo when I heard the words,
??Show me??
It wasn?t a bad life, fourteen hours in the gym and a good night?s sleep after my peep show on the cam.

New Year of 2004
I was in Jamaica for a contest when all hell broke lose! The gym was closed down, padlocked,
??peddling steroids, pandering, sex club?
was all I got from Doc T before my cell phone disconnected us. Shortly, thereafter, my credit card was cancelled. Thank god, I came in second, because I had no means of getting any cash in Jamaica. Even if I wanted to, buying a ticket back to Kansas City, let alone Ames was out of the question; there maybe a warrant for my arrest. I was stranded here. Later that year, Doc died in the county jail while I was jonesing from abstinence from his serum. My dick was screaming for the juice and cam shows got more and more difficult, taking all my energy just to get a rise from the master; cyber worship just doesn?t get my crank up. Eventually, I was forced to drop my web site and take a job at the gay resort, Mandingo Bay, where all the ?talented? Jamaican and Haitian boys worked on ?commissions?. Tall, ebony colored eighteen year old gods strut their stuff in a strip tease show every two hours and then saunter along the hotel?s pool deck between shows, showing their wet Speedo clad talent for any curious wealthy gentlemen holding a fifty. Fortunately, even at thirty-five, I posed some serious blonde competition in my own distressed Speedo thanks to my little blue pills. The young Jamaicans called me, ?White Chocolate? when one of many hotel client would give me a smile and his room key.

New Year of 2007
While running on the public beach for some cardio training, I noticed a short guy watching the metronome pulsing within my bouncing Speedo. Standing in front of his rented beach cabana, he was obviously wealthy and gay. He stood about 5?-6?, maybe 120 pounds with binoculars under his baseball cap. At first, I thought he was a girl.

An hour later, after I came out of the water from my swim, he still kept staring at me, so I got up and approached him. I thought,
?Might as well cut the hotel outta their take?on my day off.?
Even while I approached, this little runt of a guy kept staring at the distended, thread worn pouch of my dripping wet Speedo from the shade of his little tent. I sat down at his towel, flexed my bicep and talked to him with the ease of a thousand previous encounters,
?...Mind if I join you? My name is Ian.?
?Karl??
?Come here to catch some sun?? I
?Oh no, I burn if I?m out in the sun for even a few minutes?I?m not olive complected like you.?
After introductions, Karl couldn?t help but stutter how sexy I looked. I flexed my abs, popping my phenomenal twelve pack to egg him on further,
??Do you like these guns??
?Oh m, mm, my god! I l,ll, really lll?ove that nice tight ass?of yours!?
?Thanks, I was a pro body builder until recently?now, I?m in the masters??
Seeing that Karl had that hungry look in his eyes as he savored the way my bronze body looked before him. I felt that old familiar rush while making small talk,

??Muscle envy.?
I followed his squinting eyes as they tried to devour me:
?The way my waist was still a tight Speedo flattering, thirty inches.
The way the Spandex was rotting precisely where my huge cock laid within its voluptuous pouch.
The way my evident package hung low, pulling the single layer sling to where my pubes used to bush out as I jogged.
The way my veteran musculature was still as hard as a rock; a veritable rock garden of mature muscle.
The way my rope size veins frame each muscle belly in my arms and legs.
The way testosterone oozed from every pore of my body.?
I knew this assessment well and thanked Doc T. for its sustained benefits and then continued,
??I?m in town for a competition this next week. Are you here attending the event?the Jamaican Nationals??
Karl told me,
?N,nn, nnnno, I don?t know anything about it??
??But you would like to see more??
??Oh, y, yyyes!?
Karl then went on telling me in his halted speech about his wealth, his privilege and dysfunctional family preventing his own realization of his secret fantasy. Meanwhile, I too assessed him as he spoke:
?The way his waist had a little paunchy, feminine look to it.
The way his hysterically patterned Speedo did nothing to disguise his three little acorns.
The way his chest was concave and his shoulders narrow.
The way his blue veins slithered along invisible muscles and beneath his milk toast white skin.
The way his body gravitated towards what it needed badly, my virility.?
I rarely looked at my clients as anything more but a source for next week?s rent but the contrasts between Karl and me was mind-bogglingly extreme. I quietly chuckled as Karl struggled to focus his eyes on me. I thought to myself,
?Huh, I bet Karl?s hen pecked by a domineering wife and mother in law vs. me, I?ve got thousands of friends and no one to tie me down.
His vanity probably prevented him from wearing his coke bottle glasses to the beach vs. I, I, have no need to read.
Money coming out of his ass vs. me, I?m hustling for my Viagra prescription and room and board.
Puny unathletic body, pencil legs vs. my prime corpulence, look at these quads dance.
Thinning hair vs. my thick curls, thank god the roids never hit my hairline!
And his cock...??
I looked down at my own whopper once more to compare Karl?s boyish endowment and realized that Karl was fully hard within his tiny Dolce and Gabbana Speedo,
??do you like the fit of my Speedo??
While exhibiting my best assets, I realized, I had not felt a single pulse from the master for Karl?s benefit,
?I need to close this deal with a little ?In pouch expansion???
I tugged at the distorted pouch of my form fitting Speedo,
?...nothing.?
The massive trunk bundled between my legs laying in its Banana Hammock remained obvious yet indifferent to my tug. At thirty-eight, if I didn?t pop a vitamin V each morning, it had a particular mind of its own these days. I realized,
?Shit, I skipped the little blue pill this morning. It was so much easier with Doc?s serum around??
The thought of my cock?s amazing transformation under Doc?s handy work only made me feel now like I was now the inadequate life support system for his Frankenstein,
??Thank god for Viagra.?

Looking at Karl greedily grope at the cucumber and hen eggs between my legs,
?I wonder why it seems that each year these guys were getting closer and closer to my own actual age.?
Karl squinted at my face in disbelief as he realized that some boys got big toys for Christmas. I thought,
?Time is ticking away Ian?38, the senior hustler of Mandingo Bay?the young guys joke that, ?the lump in my pouch is my bottle of Viagra?If only that were true right now!?
Suddenly, I interrupted,
?How old are you Karl??
?Huh?...ah?thirty-eight.?
Surprised, I confessed,
?Me too, a love child, nineteen sixty-nine, April 16.?
??Me too??!??
Suddenly, I felt as if 1969 was a long time ago. Twenty-two years of training had enabled me to sustain my virility and sex appeal and yet,
??How could Karl let himself go like this??
With each steeling touch from Karl, my blood sugar was dropping. I had to regroup, refortify with some vitamin V, so I mentioned,
??I haven?t eaten anything all day. My green tea diet, I?m famished,?
And I asked,
?Would you like to take me out for dinner tonight?...I gotta keep fuel in these babies.?
Shaking the pendulous pouch of my Speedo; Karl looked as if I?d asked him to marry me and eagerly agreed. He dug in his wallet for a few crisp hundred dollar bills and was obviously relieved that the social chasm had been bridge by someone so handsome as I,
?Oh yes, I?ll meet you at my hotel lobby at five...?

We had dinner at his hotel?s most elegant restaurant. While I ate steamed fish and vegetables, Karl gorged himself on prime rib and Yorkshire Pudding. The whole dinner left me feeling unsatisfied, yearning for something more, someone more?attractive. Yet, thankfully my dick nutrients were making my head feel light and my slacks hang heavy; I felt my face flush, my cock stretch and come alive within my tight dinner slacks,
?I hate eating after I pop a Viagra??

Afterwards, Karl wanted to drive along the beautiful Jamaican coastline. He stopped his Excalibur at a secluded beach. We got out and walked for a while on the sand barefoot. Basking in the setting sun, everything looked perfect and radiant. We came to a place that was kind of secluded where a plastic bag half buried in the sand. Karl told me,
?Ian, start digging it out??
The easy shovel work and full moon only accentuated my muscular body in my tight black pants and contoured white shirt, so I gave Karl a stylized flex routine with each shovel full. It turned out he had put supplies in the sand before I came to his hotel. There was a blanket and some drinks inside. We laid the blanket out and sat for a while as Karl unbuttoned my shirt and felt my flexing arms with zeal. Karl poured some drinks. I normally don?t drink, but the competition was a week away and he insisted. Then after sliding his hands across my rippling abs, he pulled his own shirt over his head, revealing his anemic torso. Karl?s belly looked like it was made of salt water taffy.

Emboldened, Karl stood up and pulled his dress pants all the way off; then his D&G panties. He picked up a nearby stick and ran around me, drawing an enormous star shape in the sand. I was in a bit of shock, looking at his emaciated body scurry. Karl came forward wagging his finger size dick in my face, he had shaved his pubic hair off just like mine. He said,
?What are you waiting for??
I restrained a giggle and kissed the little thing while Karl said,
?Let me see all of that incredible body of yours,?

With the invitation, I got up and slowly stripped naked standing within Karl?s makeshift star. Karl?s eyes went immediately to my pliant groin. My cock felt heavy, leaden. It hung over my balls like a fleshy sock. My thighs are enormous but my flaccid organ didn?t look all that big to me but when Karl reached forward and touched it, lingering to feel up the meaty appendage dangling between my flexing legs, the master easily unfurled an extra two inches from his slight tug,
?Ian?My God! It?s Huge!?
Held within Karl?s hand, I couldn?t help but admire the unpredictable thing shining in the bright moonlight, myself. It was still soft, for a switch, but still thick, and so long. For the first time in my life, my cock looked like a foreign object, attached to the junction of my legs and my v-shaped torso, grotesque, captivating, utterly masculine and covered in ugly pulsing veins. I thought,
?Where did all those veins come from??.

Sure enough, Doc T?s steroids had had an undeniable effect on all my muscles, making my body thick, full bellied and sculpted yet it was my cock?s perpetual growth he cherished before he died.

Karl?s hand continued to run down the silken sock of my flaccid meat, stretching it eleven inches downward to the tip of my foreskin. I reveled once more in my manhood, even if the master was reluctant to rise for Karl. Viagra was its task master,
?Yaaa?Karl. It doesn?t get any better than this?When made to feel good, it?s over twelve and a half by nine inches, very thick?Look at my balls; the size of chicken eggs. You want my cock and balls, don?t you Karl??
?O, oo, Oh, Y,y.yes!?
?Make me happy Karl and I?m a fucking cum machine.?
?I?d do anything to have that monster hard in my hands.?
Karl kept stroking my long floppy cock; I flexed my arms while his clutched hand grew wider and wider around my swelling shaft. As it slowly grew, he kept getting more and more excited,
?Oh my god!?
Karl kept saying,
?I can?t believe how big you are!?
Karl moved onto my ball sack, tugging on the similar stretchy flesh; capturing my potent balls.
I had to admit, his squealing adoration kept me growing bigger and bigger. For twenty-five years, my body had given me untold pleasure and esteem at the hands of others. Eventually, I felt within my element, sharing my manhood with him. Without the slightest effort I deposited a dollop of precum within his grip, then another and then another filling Karl?s quivering hand. I knew, tonight, l would not disappoint little Karl. Then Karl put her lips on my daggling prepuce; first kissing the sensitive skin, then pulling my extravagant foreskin back behind my sculpted corona. Then he started licking all around, kissing my swelling cock and balls, teasing more pearly goo from my gaping urethra. I?m a prodigious leaker, once I start pumping the crystal goo out it never slows. I thought to myself,
?My heart is pounding, mustering on hell of an erection for this little runt.?
He finally opened his mouth and took in my magnificent cock head in. It was a tight fit and he had to take it out. Karl said,
?I?ll choke on that!?
I told him,
?Don?t worry. Take your time.?
I inadvertently flexed the mast within his hand and it grew still larger and rewarded Karl with an eruption of my clear pre-cum.
Astounded, Karl licked my nectar clean and then to my surprise, he pulled his teeth from out of his mouth. He smiled a toothless grin,
??Dentures???
Karl took my cock in again with greater ease when I lubricated his moist mouth. He sucked and tongued my cock like an expert. Of course, he couldn?t take it all the way; but it felt great gliding his bare gums over my frenelum. For the last five years, the base of my cock had seen very little action from the untrained; my size queens all acquired dislocated jaws to swallow it all. With Karl, only my steady handy-work attended to my thick base meat and heavy balls while he plugged his mouth onto the master. Even though, Karl?s face was red, veins distended, he had seen a few dicks before; he periodically checked to see if my balls were swelling and tightening up. I said, as he struggled,
??Oh ya, there?s a huge load?in there.?
Karl stopped me before I was ready to shoot off my initial wad, I thought I would let the master explode in his overstretched mouth, pump his gullet full of my cream and hit him up for a few hundred bucks extra and call it a night.
However, Karl had other plans. He lay down on his back in the sand and said,
?Ian, shoot your wad on me; for every shot you can spend on me, its an extra hundred dollars for you.?
I then reluctantly said,
?I normally don?t cum before a competition Karl but I figured a week is plenty of time to recover my??
Karl was too desperate to pass up on my big dick yet had obviously never seen my final act at the strip club, I crank out a dozen ropes every night on stage. So, since the master was already standing up, I stood up over little Karl. With the first down stroke, I knew this was going to be spectacular. I felt as if pure sexual energy was rising up through my feet and out of my cock. To my shock, I catapulted the largest orgasm of my life! Frozen stiff, my exalted cock, cocked and exploded, then recoiled and fired a double dose of my rocketing cum from my convulsing meat. Huge torrents pumped up in the air and then landed in splats all over Karl. In astonishment, I counted the volleys, knowing this would be my all time record climax,
?One, two!?
Cocked and exploded, then recoiled and fired,
?Three, four!?
??five, six!?
?Seveen, eeight!?
??nine, ten!?
Cocked and exploded, then recoiled and fired from the bottom of my balls,
??Eleveeen, ahh; tweeeelve, huh!
Cum propelled from my balls as my eyes roll back in my head,
??Thirteen, ?fo?urteen??
Ecstatic aftershocks jolt my balls as I see little Karl basted in my man goo. I finally collapsed, laying down besides Karl shivering.
Karl says,
??Eat me.?

With all the men who worshipped me, I didn?t have much experience with oral sex, but I got down and started licking for all I was worth. I spread Karl?s legs and licked and sucked his semi-rigid thin five-incher. Karl kept telling me what to do and for some reason, it kept me turned on. He had several orgasms yet fortunately never shot his pathetic wad. I?d watch his floppy finger convulse in dry heaves and then he always wanted more. Good thing he finally told me to stop because I thought he might have a stroke or something he thrashed so strongly. Flushed, he sat up and gave me another drink. He said,
?I need a small break to catch my breath??
After about five minutes, he said it again,
??Eat me.?
My cock was still rock hard, so I felt generous. I licked and sucked him again. This time he didn?t need to give me any instructions for his cock was maintaining a full hard on. I thought,
?He?s a bit of a grower when he gets a full head of steam.?
Sensing for the first time, his gland reaching the end of my throat.
Then he said,
?Fuck me.?
I was still enormously hard, so I scooted up and buried my stiff battering ram deep into Karl?s pink bud; maybe six inches until I met with resistance; his chute spasming in pain. Karl went white and gasped, shouting,
?It?s too big! Too Big!?
But I slowly kept pumping away,
?All the untrained get a shock, Karl.?
I didn?t care at that point what he said. It had been over two weeks since my last wealthy muscle slut and I needed it bad; the money, the dominance and especially the awe inspired release. I stopped in mid thrust, penetrating an inch shy of my latest deep plunge,
wondering,
??Is he worth it??
He shouted,
?I?ll give you anything?just don?t stop.?
He started gasping and whimpering, trying to pull me back to the depths I previously penetrated,
?OK, then??
My cock never feels bigger than just after the untrained concede to it. With each inch I felt his chute accept, I think he must of cum a couple of times; dry and vigorous. I could feel the muscle?s of Karl?s chute milking my invading meat with each orgasm. Then, after an hour, I rammed the entire master deep inside him, I lingered; his muscles milked my meat continuously along their entire twelve inches, drawing me in; as if there were a magnetic force pulling at the cum in my balls. It felt divine yet threatening; I couldn?t thrust any further unless I came. Suddenly, I yelled out,
?OH GOD!,?
?OH GOD!,?
Karl gasped in unison.
To my shock, I fired another volley in instant replay! Frozen stiff, my exalted cock, cocked and exploded, then recoiled and fired the same double dose of my rocketing cum; huge torrents pumped into Karl?s ass chute from my convulsing meat. In astonishment, I counted the volleys again, knowing this would be every bit as spectacular a climax,
?One, two!?
?Three, four!?
??five, six!?
?Seveen, eeight!?
??nine, ten!?
Cocked and exploded, then recoiled and fired from the bottom of my balls,
??Eleveeen, ahh; tweeeelve, huh!
I finally collapsed, shivering next to Karl.
Karl said,
?I could feel you coming inside of me! It felt like a garden hose shooting inside! My god, you?re big! I thought you were going to tear me in half!?
Exhausted, I figured it wouldn?t be a good idea to ask him,
?How he knew what a garden hose felt like up his ass.?
He rolled over and started licking and sucking my exhausted and spasming penis again. Karl kept cupping and lightly squeezing my tender balls, milking my genitals until they gave up their residual bead of essence onto the very tip of his still rigid six-incher. Even fully erect, his little dingy looked to be a quarter of the size of my battle weary cruiser. As my pearl drop of spooge dropped from my master onto his waiting hard on, Karl quickly, stretched his hazelnut sized gland open; letting my goo seep down the tiny mouth of his urethra, he said,
?Lick it off,?
His command shot a rejuvenating bolt along my meat so I sucked his little pecker and tasted my own cum leaking from him. Karl?s cock looked eager and to almost a hand full as my own cock went air-born, bouncing upward with each heart beat. I slipped into a sixty-nine position. Karl started licking and sucking my cock and balls again. As his hard cock hit the back of my throat, I lay back and enjoyed it as his toothless mouth brought my master into him. Laying on the towel, we both synchronized our fellating together; when he went down three inches, I went down an inch an a half. We spent hours bringing each other to the edge. Of course, Karl indulged in orgasm after dry orgasm until I conceded to his passion and joined him. I shot as impressive a load the second time as the first, screechingly hot torrents shot directly into Karl?s belly. I counted in amazement to see if he could coax out more,
?One, two!?
?Three, four!?
??five, six!?
This time, I recognized Karl?s tiny voice counting with me as if in my head. Cocked and exploded, then recoiled and fired. I gritted my teeth in explosive lust,
?Seveen, eeight!?
??nine, ten!?
Cocked and exploded, then recoiled and fired from the bottom of my now much lighter balls. The catapulting force of my ejaculation pinned my balls up against my shaft painfully,
?N,ni?Huh!....t?tt?.teeeen!?
After that, Karl went right back down on my slick cock. I have to admit, he called the action; for each of his orgasms brought a violent climax from me, like nothing I?d felt before. Cocked and exploded, then recoiled and fired,
Cocked and exploded, then recoiled and fired painfully. I must of cum a dozen times until my first dry cum ever.
I passed out in the sand hearing Karl counting once more.
Karl?s gums never missing a beat; he teased the master to remain hard giving me orgasm after orgasm while I passed out once more.

As the sun rose over our heads, Karl continued on while I slept. I felt him lift one of my legs up high and then plunge his firm hard cock into my unsuspecting ass. Karl was insatiable!
Cocked, then recoiled and fired,
Cocked, then recoiled,
Cocked, then floppy,
I felt drained, exhausted and limp while Karl?s cock pump hot torrents into my gut. He kneaded what was left of my flaccid cock and giggled,
?Come on Ian, give me everything you got!?

Later that day, I awoke with a start; my skin was on fire,
??What??
Suddenly, I realized my bronzed body must be burning and sat up to a shock?!? My vision blurred, I could make out that my body was pasty white and small?
?Oh,my god!?
My mouth was toothless when I call out,
??K,kk,kkk,arl??
  #11   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2007, 04:50 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Erm... I think this post deserved another thread

After all this is a different story made by a different author. I think he might have accidentally posted his story along Rowan's.
  #12   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2007, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canus
It was well worth the wait.
lol. I'm glad. Poor Jonah was in that basement for a *really* long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omelissokomos
Even after all this time, these two characters remain fresh in my mind. Didn't even have to re-read the earlier chapters.
Really? Very cool. I love it when I read something and a character sticks with me, so it's a great compliment that someone thinks that about one of mine.
Quote:
Oh yeah, I hope Jonah dumps Jeremy who's gonna have to do something really amazing to change my mind about him.
haha. I'll be interested to see how that plays out, myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
Congratulations again. You took him out of the basement and put him in a hospital - he continues inprisoned. Poor boy.
haha. Well, part of the reason I hedged so long on this chapter is that I really, really didn't want to see Jonah get hurt. But the hospital's gotta be a step up, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor
well humdinger, rowan; you manage every time to outsex your last installment. kudos
heh. I think writing that sex scene was about as traumatic for *me* as it was for Jonah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith2300
Thanks for letting Jonah out of the basement. My heart was pounding from page one!
lol. Love to hear things like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
Some have said that Jonah was like Data, I've compared him more to Mr. Spock (minus the ears of course) and I kinda like that comparison more.
If I had to choose one, I guess I'd go with Spock as well, since the good vulcan does have emotions, they're just suppressed. Jonah's are trickling out in very unpleasant ways. Poor guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roodinverse
Ha! You sir, are brilliant! How you can work 3 deaths into one chapter of a story and still make it moving and sexy is amazing!
Woah there. No one's died... yet.
Quote:
This is my favorite of your series, Rowan. Of course, saying that is like saying "this is my favorite strawberry" in a bowl of fresh strawberries and sweet cream.
oh, strawberries&cream. I haven't had that in forever!

I'm glad this chapter seems to have been well received. I was worried about the violence, but I'm PSYCHED that Jonah's finally out of the basement! WooHoo!

-- Rowan

-The Tick
  #13   Add to yobdior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2007, 09:33 AM

yobdior is on a distinguished road
This was a superb chapter Rowan. Better than ever. You really know how to twist and turn a plot and captivate an audience. The tension between the characters is as palpable as their emotional disconnection.

Your skills as a writer keep improving, and this chapter is a perfect example. And now you've got us all guessing just which way this tale will turn next. Awesome.

#14   Add to msman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2007, 09:41 PM

msman is on a distinguished road
Post a new Part to te story!!!!!! This is Great and HOT stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  #15   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2007, 10:56 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by msman
Post a new Part to te story!!!!!! This is Great and HOT stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now let's not get testy. If Rowan wants to wait a whole year to post another chapter, then he can wait a whole year....You can't (somewhat-)rush (near-)perfection.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #16   Add to Anubis9653's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2007, 11:32 PM

Anubis9653 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
Now let's not get testy. If Rowan wants to wait a whole year to post another chapter, then he can wait a whole year....You can't (somewhat-)rush (near-)perfection.
Damn straight. "Good things really do come to he who waits."
  #17   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Can what we're doing be called waiting, though? Is he going to finish/continue it?
  #18   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2007, 01:58 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj.
Can what we're doing be called waiting, though? Is he going to finish/continue it?
We all know Rowan too well by now.

Unless he says otherwise, I believe he'll continue it.

#19   Add to lloyd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2008, 10:07 PM

lloyd is on a distinguished road
Wow - awesome story, Rowan! I sort of discovered it by chance, and was instantly hooked. Thanks for a great read - can't wait for more. LLOYD
  #20   Add to Rowan Fan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2008, 10:09 PM

Rowan Fan is on a distinguished road
Where's the rest

Are you just going to leave us hanging here? Isn't Dr. Burke coming? Dr. Burke will help Jeremy understand, right? Jeremy will feel bad about breaking his arm, won't he?
  #21   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2008, 01:46 AM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
simply amazing. great job with EVERYTHING

I really don't comment on anything often.
But your story is written with great detail, characterization and flawless skill.
It is a story rather than a brainless, lustful string of horny-details.
From page one, I knew your story was gold.
In a way, I'm reminded of a quote by Cee-lo about music:
"Music should calm the beast not agitate it"...
Your story is hot, yes (OOH YES).
Still, it is so much more as well.

Writing these stories may not be easy but this is the sort of end-product to strive for!

Once more: Fantastic
  #22   Add to HugestFuckGod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2012, 12:06 AM

HugestFuckGod is on a distinguished road
really like the no emotion thing(how did you come up with that?) i feel bad to ask (your probably busy with another story any way.) but will you make a new chapter some?
  #23   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2012, 08:38 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Rowan actually has a lot of his work available for sale (at quite reasonable prices too.)
I don't know if this story is one that he continued in a book format, but you can find out on his webpage. http://www.rowanmcbride.com
  #24   Add to Shahrazad2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2012, 01:03 PM

Shahrazad2 is on a distinguished road
Yeah... I liked One Shot and One Good Hand, and the free version of Jascian's Toy is a lot of fun, too, though I'm also looking forward to seeing where he's going with Michael Finally Grows Up as well.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options