Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2007, 12:38 AM
DaBigGuy1

DaBigGuy1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DaBigGuy1
You look HUGE!

A simple question.......

When was the last time someone told you: "You look HUGE!" or "You look like you have gotten bigger!" ?

And when told, did you believe them? What did you tell them? Did you say thanks? Told them they were seeing things?

It'd be interesting to hear your story, the responses and how did you feel about the remark, honestly?

Ron III----III
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Digibacker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Recently called 'immense'

Digibacker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Digibacker
This has been happing a fair bit for me recently, but the most memorable occasion was on Christmas day.

My mum hosts Christmas for her side of the family. I see most of them throughout the year, but one uncle in particular I only see a couple of times a year. He was quite impressed with my size, and remarked about it a few times throughout the day.

At dinner time we were jockying for seating positions around the table and I ended up on the cramped side next to my uncle. He found himself having to squeeze into his chair next to me, and exclaimed, "you're immense!" Everyone laughed as it was such an unusual comment and many people would've considered it insulting, but this uncle is known as a jokester and everyone knew it wouldn't bother me.

And it certainly didn't. In fact, it filled me with so much pride I changed the tag line under my avatar the next time I visited the forum.

But as I mentioned previously, I've been getting quite a few comments recently now that I'm back on a bulking cycle. Every one of them makes me feel great -- confident and proud -- and they help keep my engine fired for continuing to work hard and keep growing.
  #3   Add to boricua1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2007, 12:29 PM

boricua1 is on a distinguished road
Well lets just say this ... I ain't a big guy but I have made such a difference since i was 115 lbs. scrawny kid in high school. The other day I was chatting with a girl friend of mine from high school and I was showing her recent pics of myself. One of the pics I was in a wife beater and what she said to me was "Whoa, your arms are huge!" LOL. Now I can't really say they are but from what they use to be 7 or 8 years ago ... you can definitely tell.

Comments like that make me want to keep growing and get huge. I've thought about hitting a goal of 185 lbs. @ 5'6. However, I may just want to be 200 plus. We'll see how that goes.
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2007, 02:33 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Branch Warren is 5'6 and 270 lbs., Boricua. I think you ought to aim for that! And where are the pix, dammit?! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2007, 02:46 AM

Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
As far as looking huge....... DaBigGuy you look the part! Damn, would love to talk shop with you one day...where are you located?

I have been told by friends and family that I am a big guy (5' 6" at 215 pounds,) but I probably will never be satisfied. I was planning on competing this year after friends in the gym told me that "man, you have been blowing up here lately! Why not try a competition?". Made me feel good to hear that of course!

Thanks for the topic BigGuy! And check your PM's when you get a chance.

Lifter
  #6   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 09:29 PM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
Hmm.. I think the closest I've ever gotten to such a comment is "Been working out at the gym?" haha

Though I do get the occasional "How much do you bench?" or "How much do you curl?" oy oy... I'd much rather get a you're huge than any of the above questions ... or the worst question ever, "do you work out?"

haha

Tis life.. maybe when I pass 300 I'll be called huge.. haha

OptimusX
  #7   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2007, 12:24 AM
DaBigGuy1

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusx
Hmm.. I think the closest I've ever gotten to such a comment is "Been working out at the gym?" haha

Though I do get the occasional "How much do you bench?" or "How much do you curl?" oy oy... I'd much rather get a you're huge than any of the above questions ... or the worst question ever, "do you work out?"

haha

Tis life.. maybe when I pass 300 I'll be called huge.. haha

OptimusX
Oh man, that one question "do you workout?", THAT is the dagger through the heart right there! I have ALSO been asked that question and I just usually look at them like they have a third eye growing out of their head, and I just say, "yes, as a matter of fact I do. I then cross my arms nonchalantly and flare the traps a bit.....and grin!

And the next gym session is usually a "take no prisoners!" workout session where I pummel myself to get ultra pumped and blow up...that'll teach 'em!

Ron III---III
  #8   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2007, 12:48 AM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
My response to those general "do you workout?" or "you been in the gym" is: "A little bit". What am I suppose to say? haha.

Most people can't tell the different between a bodybuilder and a sumo wrestler... I guess I can't expect them to know that I workout... even today the UPS man walked up and asked that dreaded question... I was about to unleash our man eating dog on him... luckely today was leg day and I was wanting to collapse there at the door... spared he was a terrible misfortune.
  #9   Add to Minotaur's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Muscled Chub Club

Minotaur is on a distinguished road
Occasionally one of the guys I work with will make an offhanded comment that I am getting bigger or I've gotten bigger.

I was in Macy's around Christmas time, and I saw another guy I used to work with there. I was wearing a T shirt with my gym's logo on it. The guy said "Wow, getting big. I want stock in your gym".

Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?

Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.

Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.
  #10   Add to rp28nct's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Developing Muscle Mammoth

rp28nct
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBigGuy1
A simple question.......

When was the last time someone told you: "You look HUGE!" or "You look like you have gotten bigger!" ?

And when told, did you believe them? What did you tell them? Did you say thanks? Told them they were seeing things?

It'd be interesting to hear your story, the responses and how did you feel about the remark, honestly?

Ron III----III
The first time I ever got a comment like that was when some friends from high school and I drove to Myrtle Beach, SC, as a roadtrip and to spend some time on the beach. It was after I'd graduated from college, and they hadn't seen me for a few years. I had started lifting while in college, so I had grown a bit. Evidently it was noticeable, as once we got to the beach I was the first with my shirt off and was met by stunned silence. The first comment was, "Where'd you get all the muscle?" I was beaming for most of the day and quite happy to show off the improvements.

Russ
  #11   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2007, 07:04 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
This past summer, my partner and I went to the Adirondacks with his relatives. We stayed at a lakeside cabin, and one day as I was coming out of the lake after a swim, my sister-in-law said "look at Mike's muscles!" Now, there's something about coming out of cold water after a swim that really highlights the body, like Daniel Craig in the new Bond movie, so I laughed and hit a double bi shot. Everyone hooted and hollered, then my partner said,"Show them your back," so I turned around and hit a backspread. "My god," said my sister-in-law, "your back is HUGE." What a rush that is to hear, especially when most of the time I don't feel nearly big enough!

As for the 'do you workout' question, it used to deflate me for days, but I have decided it is an icebreaker for people who want to talk about your muscles. I mean, I'm not huge, but even in sweats, you can tell I work out, so that's gotta be what it is, right?!
  #12   Add to iluvmassivemusl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Big C

iluvmassivemusl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iluvmassivemusl
Exclamation the dr. phil wanna be guide to the "Do you work out?" question

if someone asks you "Do you work out?", either you just started or they want to talk to you and dont have any other thing to say. im an out of shape teddy bear close to 300 lbs, if i saw a muscle man 250, i would say dude u look swole. most people dont know what to or not to say to muscle men because they are scared of making them angry, man Dr. phil can kiss the fatest part of my ass, counciling wounded souls is easy lol. if some asks that question, just shove ur arm in their face, flex, make em cream, and say in a sexy voice "not really, is it that obvious?" then stare at their wet spot, wink and say" i guess it is" then leave him or her wet and gaping as your supple ass as you are walking away.
  #13   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2007, 04:31 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
I used to have a buddy with 20 1/2 inch arms, and he was forever getting the "How'd you get arms like that?" question. One day he'd had it and said: "By sitting on the couch all day eating Ho Hos. How'd you get that gut?"

People can be so stupid.
  #14   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2007, 05:09 PM
DaBigGuy1

Lol!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull
I used to have a buddy with 20 1/2 inch arms, and he was forever getting the "How'd you get arms like that?" question. One day he'd had it and said: "By sitting on the couch all day eating Ho Hos. How'd you get that gut?"

People can be so stupid.
That was TOO funny! And yes, people can be clueless. And especially those that think that you can get into the gym and have 20+ inch arms in only a few weeks. I get LOTS of email from guys wanting to "Get BIG!", and then ask how long will it take......oy! I usually tell them that i have been training for OVER 15 years, and surprise, I get very VERY few replies back, if any.

Max Lifts to you!

And the thread continues...... !
  #15   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2007, 05:11 PM
DaBigGuy1

Great story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMikeNJ
This past summer, my partner and I went to the Adirondacks with his relatives. We stayed at a lakeside cabin, and one day as I was coming out of the lake after a swim, my sister-in-law said "look at Mike's muscles!" Now, there's something about coming out of cold water after a swim that really highlights the body, like Daniel Craig in the new Bond movie, so I laughed and hit a double bi shot. Everyone hooted and hollered, then my partner said,"Show them your back," so I turned around and hit a backspread. "My god," said my sister-in-law, "your back is HUGE." What a rush that is to hear, especially when most of the time I don't feel nearly big enough!

As for the 'do you workout' question, it used to deflate me for days, but I have decided it is an icebreaker for people who want to talk about your muscles. I mean, I'm not huge, but even in sweats, you can tell I work out, so that's gotta be what it is, right?!
And yes, when you workout and have that great muscularity, it show no matter what you are doing to cover up! And I bet it was a complete rush to hear it...especially, if like me, you have your "I'm feeling SMALL!" days!

Max lifts!!

Ron
  #16   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2007, 05:14 PM
DaBigGuy1

Gotta tell ALL of you....great stories!!!

Wow...not only are these great stories, but they are great motivation!

And with that, I'm going to see just how much packing on I can do before the summer, so I myself can get more of those unsolicited comments!

Great reads, and keep them coming, big guys!

Max lifts!

Ron
  #17   Add to redwolf64's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2007, 08:54 PM

redwolf64
Send a message via AIM to redwolf64 Send a message via Yahoo to redwolf64
Great thread. I'll share my own story.

I was always the fat little kid in school. I'm 5'6" and weighed about 240, all fat, when I was in college.

I roomed with a couple of jocks who started getting me seriously thinking about changing things. With their encouragement, I started watching what I ate, walking regularly and took a weightlifting class. After two years, I got down to 155 and was in great shape.

To me, the most remarkable part of it all was going back to my hometown and running into people I went to school with that I hadn't seen in four or five years - they didn't recognize me. Now, that said something....
  #18   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2007, 12:53 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Great thread: a variation: "You're so strong!"

Heh, I got this last fall.

[I'm tall - 6'3" and around 210-215#, which is big for me, considering that I graduated high school at 6'2" and 145#, sopping wet. Pretty trim too, but I still like my chest and legs and arms to be bigger! But I digress......Point is, I don't look huge, and my muscles don't necessarily have that swole bulging look. Anyway... ]

I was visiting the in-laws, who have an enormous yard (3+ acres) with lots of leaves, brush and "stuff". Sometime during the middle of a three-day period of schlepping piles of leaves and brush and logs and crap from the yard into the woods, I took a pile of stuff from my sister-in-law, added it to the rest of the stuff I was already toting over my shoulder, and stomped off to the woods. She gasps out, "You're so strong! How'd you do that?"

Big smile on my face....Heh heh!

Thank you, benches, squats and shrugs and curls and crunches and .....
  #19   Add to inflated's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2007, 11:13 AM

inflated is on a distinguished road
My college experience

When I was in college --more than 10 years ago. My housemate and I both got kicked off our prospective sports teams in our freshman year for smoking pot. I was a wrestler and he played football. Not having to worry about making weight for wrestling and having a lot of free time suddenly on our hands we both took up weight training with a vengeance. Over 4 years I managed put on 70lbs and one inch in height and my housemate put on over 130lbs in 4 years. We lifted heavy, smoked a lot of weed, ate a ton of food and really packed on the mass. We had a lot of fun being the mass monsters at school. By the time I graduated I went from 5ft10 170 to 5ft11 240. My housemate went from 6ft2 200lbs to 6ft3 330. I have not seen him in a while I wonder if he still carries all of that mass or if he has cut his weight down a bit. I cut my weight down to 210 or so, once I got married. I loved being big like that.
  #20   Add to benchdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2007, 04:27 PM

benchdude has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by inflated
When I was in college --more than 10 years ago. My housemate and I both got kicked off our prospective sports teams in our freshman year for smoking pot. I was a wrestler and he played football. Not having to worry about making weight for wrestling and having a lot of free time suddenly on our hands we both took up weight training with a vengeance. Over 4 years I managed put on 70lbs and one inch in height and my housemate put on over 130lbs in 4 years. We lifted heavy, smoked a lot of weed, ate a ton of food and really packed on the mass. We had a lot of fun being the mass monsters at school. By the time I graduated I went from 5ft10 170 to 5ft11 240. My housemate went from 6ft2 200lbs to 6ft3 330. I have not seen him in a while I wonder if he still carries all of that mass or if he has cut his weight down a bit. I cut my weight down to 210 or so, once I got married. I loved being big like that.
that reminds me of a guy I knew at college (in case you're wondering, it was san diego state). he kinda did the same thing, except with drinking instead of pot. I don't know how much he weighed exactly, but I'd guess in the 250-285 range at about 6'0". I used to joke to him that alcohol (beer mainly) was like his roids.. it seemed to be that way.
  #21   Add to inflated's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2007, 07:28 AM

Having the munchies all the time--certainly made gaining weight easier. Friends were always making comments about how big we were both getting. It was sort of a challenge for us to see big we could get. That was the best thing about college--not a care in the world and the time to dedicate oneself to bodybuilding. There is nothing better than consistently blowing up bigger with muscle and having people constantly pointing out how huge you are getting.
  #22   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2007, 07:44 AM

As usual:

Pix, dammit, pix!

xoxo

Richard
  #23   Add to inflated's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2007, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
As usual:

Pix, dammit, pix!

xoxo

Richard
"I value my privacy too much to have my picture floating around on the web, even if they were old pictures from the mid 90's" Sorry
  #24   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2007, 09:45 AM

Hmmf.

Piffle, even.

xoxo

Richard
  #25   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2007, 11:32 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
I don't mind the "Do you workout?" it usually means that people have noticed the muscle. I find that I probably notice it more than most people on others but it's hard for me to broach the subject with other lifters even. It's not good to open a conversation with "what kind of cycle are you on"
  #26   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2007, 11:25 AM
DaBigGuy1

Happened today.......!

I'm here back east on business, and went into NYC to meet with some old friends that I had not seen in a few months.

AS I walk in, I see among my friends a very dear old friend that I had not seen in many many years and about 60 pounds ago. I was so surprised to see her, and she was stunned. She shrieked loudly across the restaurant "OH MY GOD! Ran up to me and I to her, she hugged me and said RON! YOU ARE BUFF!!! when did you get so damn BIG!!!??? Everyone else was surprised too, but she made me jump for almost everyone in the restaurant turned around to see who she was shouting about! And throughout the meal, she would comment about how great it was to see me and "you are SOOO BIG!!!".

Took me aback, and a little embarassed in a good way, but it SURE MADE MY DAY!!

Now, to get back to the gym and get bigger!

Ron IIII----IIII
  #27   Add to bigitalianboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Stud Jock

bigitalianboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to bigitalianboy
last week I ran into one of my 9th grade teachers at my dads restaurant, and she kept sayin she couldnt believe how huge i had gotten, and how i was bigger than all the grown men she had seen in her life, made me feel pretty awesome
  #28   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2007, 10:32 AM

There really aren't that many men in the world bigger than you are, ya know! We look forward to watching you grow into huge frame!

xoxo

Richard
  #29   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2007, 04:37 PM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
Big Italian Boy,

I agree with arpeejay. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as big as you. You're bigger than Ralf Moeller. So I would think you'd always receive comments similar to your 9th grade teacher's. Don't you get looks and compliments all of the time?
  #30   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2007, 09:12 PM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Big Italian Boy,
In fact, maybe you should change your forum name to "Huge Italian Man" - bet you hear that quite a bit...
  #31   Add to bigitalianboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Stud Jock

bigitalianboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to bigitalianboy
thanks for the compliments guys, yea i am kinda getting used to the comments about my size, but i like it haha
  #32   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2007, 02:54 PM
DaBigGuy1

48......wow!

Went to the post office today after doing some yard work, and as I was in a hurry ran in in just my string tank and shorts as opposed to my normal baggy shirt and pants. The lady that usually accepts my parcels was there, and she exclaimed rather vocally "I knew that you were big, but I did not realize you were THAT big!"

She then proceeded to talk about her son and how he wanted to workout to get big and had told him about me, etc. I was flattered, and then noticed others were then taking notice of me and the conversation.......quite an ego boost! I then said "not bad for a 48 year old man, eh? It was then that I thought she was going to grab me and take me behind the counter!

Yes, a DEFINITE Ego BOOST!
  #33   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2007, 05:58 PM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
Big Italian Boy,

Initially, do you find that most people are initimidated by your size and look up to you out of respect or fear? Do some people, especially smaller men, look like they're afraid of you? I have a huge powerlifter cousin who's 6' 3", 275 lbs and this happens to him sometimes.
  #34   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2007, 03:26 AM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
Flirts

Quote:
Went to the post office today after doing some yard work, and as I was in a hurry ran in in just my string tank and shorts as opposed to my normal baggy shirt and pants. The lady that usually accepts my parcels was there, and she exclaimed rather vocally "I knew that you were big, but I did not realize you were THAT big!"

She then proceeded to talk about her son and how he wanted to workout to get big and had told him about me, etc. I was flattered, and then noticed others were then taking notice of me and the conversation.......quite an ego boost! I then said "not bad for a 48 year old man, eh? It was then that I thought she was going to grab me and take me behind the counter!

Yes, a DEFINITE Ego BOOST!
I'll bet you get hit on by so many flirts! I'm jealous!
  #35   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2007, 03:36 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Look in the Mirror Dallas!

Dont' sell yourself short Dallas! There's no reason to be jealous, if you've looked in the mirror lately. You've got a bod that would make Jesus bitch slap Billy Graham.
  #36   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2007, 05:52 AM
DaBigGuy1

Don't even be jealous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasmsl
I'll bet you get hit on by so many flirts! I'm jealous!
Don't even be jealous, Dallas! . Just look at you!!! THE package! I'd hit on you

Ron IIII----IIII
  #37   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2007, 08:02 AM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Talking The pot calling the kettle

Hey Ron,

I wouldn't exactly toss you out of bed for eating sesame seed crackers, either.
  #38   Add to Jace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2007, 09:31 AM

Jace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jace
Quote:
A simple question.......

Ron III----III

I had a litle girl last week tell me "You're big! You have a big tummy! Why do you have a big tummy?" Her Mother was obviously horrified. LOL! THought I'd share that...not what you were talking about, but I thought it was funny.
  #39   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2007, 11:53 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace
I had a litle girl last week tell me "You're big! You have a big tummy! Why do you have a big tummy?" Her Mother was obviously horrified. LOL! THought I'd share that...not what you were talking about, but I thought it was funny.
Uh-oh. If you're gonna stray from the topic, you're opening yourself up to a nasty amount of one-upmanship. Since we're already off the topic, after all...

Doesn't hold a candle to the comment I got from someone who was an at-least-almost-fully grown (tho nontrivially inebriated) adult one day while I was working at a friend's home. Now, keep in mind I'm not big, in fact in no sense except the cruel-and-lying one does the word "muscle" come up when describing me.

...Regardless, I'd only just met this visitor-lush, but as I puttered around with various things in the same room he was in, he finally worked up the courage to bring up something that'd presumably been eating away at him for who knows how many minutes, and thus asked me:

Quote:
Originally spoken by some drunken dumbass
"Frank... you're not fat. Why do you have such a big ass?"
...Bearing in mind that the question is fairly VALID, as it's quite true that I have a disproportionately-large J-Lo booty on my otherwise unexaggerated frame -- a fact of which I am well aware -- it still took me 2 or 3 seconds to wrap my brain around the fact that I'd actually just heard that, and formulate the only sensible response: "...Just lucky, I guess!"
  #40   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2007, 05:24 PM

newmus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nypup2train
Uh-oh. If you're gonna stray from the topic, you're opening yourself up to a nasty amount of one-upmanship. Since we're already off the topic, after all...

Doesn't hold a candle to the comment I got from someone who was an at-least-almost-fully grown (tho nontrivially inebriated) adult one day while I was working at a friend's home. Now, keep in mind I'm not big, in fact in no sense except the cruel-and-lying one does the word "muscle" come up when describing me.

...Regardless, I'd only just met this visitor-lush, but as I puttered around with various things in the same room he was in, he finally worked up the courage to bring up something that'd presumably been eating away at him for who knows how many minutes, and thus asked me:

...Bearing in mind that the question is fairly VALID, as it's quite true that I have a disproportionately-large J-Lo booty on my otherwise unexaggerated frame -- a fact of which I am well aware -- it still took me 2 or 3 seconds to wrap my brain around the fact that I'd actually just heard that, and formulate the only sensible response: "...Just lucky, I guess!"
o.k. i'll bite, where are the pics?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options