The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2007, 12:28 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Want Me - 2

ch.1

I bolted upright, flailed wildly in the darkness as I gasped for air. When I realized I was in bed, I flung the blankets to the floor, curled forward as I gripped my hair.

Okay... Okay...

What happened?

Lemon-lime soda. Walker and his art project. Hot shower.

Now.

There wasn?t anything in between. Why wasn?t there anything in between? I?d been turned on. I?d been thinking of calling Tiffany Miller. So... Had I? Didn?t feel like it. Every muscle in my body was clenched tight and Tiffany... Well Tiffany?s mouth had a way of loosening you up.

Shit. I liked to drink, but I wasn?t the type to get that wasted. I liked to remember the fun I had. Or didn?t have.

Groaning, I rolled out of bed, staggered toward the bathroom. Feeling unusually clumsy, I stumbled, crashed against my desk and then to the floor. ?Dammit!?

?Joel??

I swore into the darkness. ?Sorry, Walker. Didn?t mean to wake you.?

Little hands pressed against my bare shoulders. ?Are you okay??

A shock arced over my skin at his touch, and I stumbled backward. ?F-Fine.?

?Are you sure?? His hands were on me again, this time on my traps. It made my skin tingle. ?You don?t sound okay.?

What the fuck was going on?

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, the sight of him jarred me. He?d only worn pants to bed, and that wasn?t like him?Walker always wore a full pajama set, like a third grader or something.

Walker stood, tugged on my arm. I barely felt the pull. ?Come on, let?s get you to bed.?

I lurched to my feet, started to lean on him. His knees buckled under my weight, and I immediately eased off. ?Sorry, man.?

He laughed softly as he wedged his shoulder under my arm, against my ribs, and guided me to my bed. ?That?s okay, I?m used to it.?

Used to it? I never leaned on Walker.

Flopping down on the bed, I grunted when Walker fell on top of me. Bony little fucker.

Chuckling, he threaded his fingers through my hair.

I frowned up at him. ?What are you doing??

He pressed his lips to my cheek.

?What the hell!? I shoved him off of me. ?What the fuck do you think you?re doing!?

Walker grinned as he leaned back on the mattress?he didn?t seem at all afraid to have me shouting at him at the top of my lungs. ?Isn?t this why you were getting out of bed in the middle of the night?? He propped himself up on his elbows. ?To fuck??

?Are you on crack??

?Joel...? The smile faded from his face. ?You want me, don?t you??

I reached out, caressed his cheek. Shocked by my own actions, I snatched my hand back and stared at my palm. ?What...?

?Thought so.? Walker crawled over my body, straddled my hips. His hands fluttered over the hard curves of my arms, my chest. ?You want me so bad you can hardly stand it.?

Groaning, I stiffened as I fought the urge to touch him.

He licked a line up the cord of muscle in my neck.

I shuddered, balled my hands into fists. ?Get off of me.? Shit, was that really my voice? There was no authority at all in it.

?We?re playing that game again?? he teased. His fingers brushed over my nipples.

My whole body jumped as pleasure flooded me, as I arched my back deeper into his touch. ?This isn?t right,? I gasped, desperately trying to understand. ?I-I?m not gay.?

?Yeah.? Walker rolled his eyes. ?I know.? He leaned forward, bit kisses along my traps.

I snapped, not even caring anymore that he was a guy. Grabbing him hard, I shoved him back onto the mattress, dragged myself over him. I thrust my hand into his hair, yanked his head to the side so I could nuzzle the curve of his neck.

Walker gasped for air. ?J-Joel... Can?t...? He clutched at my delts, my biceps. ?Can?t breathe.?

Took me a second to figure out what he was saying, and why. Making sure to hold him close, I rolled to my side. ?How?s that??

He sucked in a deep breath, nodded against me. ?Better.?

My hand swept over his back, his narrow waist, his thin thighs. Funny, he wasn?t as skinny as I thought he was. ?Sorry, this is why I only fuck girls who are really fit.?

His brow furrowed. ?Girls??

Shit. I scrambled to backtrack. ?Not saying you?re a girl or anything. Just that the ones I date work out a lot more than you do, have a little more muscle. I don?t have to worry about hurting them as much. You?re really delicate. Small. I like my girls... guys...? I squeezed my eyes shut, my own confusion making my brain cramp. ?Whatever. I usually like ?em taller, is all.?

Walker sat up. ?Is there anything you like about my body??

My nerves hummed and I caught him around the waist, dragged him back to me. My foggy mind tried to sort out why the fuck I was so sprung over Walker Cain, but the rest of me just wanted to get back into his good graces. ?Y-Your skin is nice.?

His face softened. ?Really??

I nodded, running my knuckles over his flat chest. Despite what I?d said earlier, he must have been working out, because the last time I?d seen him without a shirt it actually sank inward. ?Yeah. Always thought so.?

Surprise flickered over his features, and then he smiled. Walker pushed against my pecs, guided me to lay back on the mattress. ?What do you like about it?? he asked, climbing on top of me and rubbing his little body along mine.

My cock throbbed painfully and I just about tore off my boxer shorts. Then my hands were on him again, stroking him, caressing him, working his pants off his legs. ?Smooth.? Still a little leery about kissing him on the mouth, I pulled him higher, sucked on his nipples. ?Soft.?

He moaned, wriggled in my hold. I heard a drawer slide open and saw him pull out a small bottle.

?What?s that??

?What do you think?? Walker grinned as he held the bottle up for me to see. ?Lube.?

?What the...? My head started to hurt again. Something was wrong. ?Since when do I keep that in my night-stand??

He chuckled, sliding down my abs, my thick thighs. He wriggled some more, spreading them apart and settling between them. ?Since you decided you didn?t want to walk across to my side of the room when we found ourselves in your bed.?

Walker spoke like we did this all the time, but I knew damned well we?d never so much as hugged.

The fog in my mind started to burn away, and at the very edges of my vision, I thought I saw black wisps of... of...

I was so intent on figuring it out that I didn?t notice when Walker bent my knees, spread my legs farther apart.

I did notice something cool and wet slicking my asshole though!

Shooting up into a sitting position, I kicked myself back so hard that I slammed into the headboard behind me. ?No... fucking... way!?

He glanced up, looking genuinely surprised. ?What??

My jaw ticked. ?You are not going there.?

Surprise turned into confusion. ?Why not??

?Why not?? I gaped at him. ?Why not? Do I look like anyone?s pillow biter to you??

?Yeah, I was stunned at first too, but...? A smile ghosted on his lips as he rested his hands on my knees. ?You really do want me inside you.?

Just like that, I was sliding down to the mattress. My body wasn?t willing, it was eager for it. Proof of that was my own cock, hard and rigid as it twitched against my abs.

?Wait,? I said softly. ?I?ve never...? I closed my eyes, tried to think. ?I know I?ve never...?

?Never what, Joel?? Walker lowered his head, trailed his lips over my quads, worked his way to my stomach. His tongue flicked over my cock, making me writhe, forcing him to hang on or be knocked off the bed.

?Ah, fuck,? I rasped.

?I?m trying,? said Walker, moving up my body again. His mouth found my nipples, and his teeth tugged and teased.

I hissed as ripples of white hot ecstasy shuddered through me.

The head of his cock pressed against my hole. I tensed at the unfamiliar sensation, but the lube helped a lot. Weird. A little pressure. But he pretty much slid right in.

?Oh,? I said softly, relaxing as I went back to enjoying his mouth. ?That wasn?t so bad.?

?See?? He licked the crevice between my pecs. ?I told you??

?I barely feel you at all.?

Walker?s head shot up. ?Barely...?

In a flash I realized what that must have sounded like. ?I didn?t mean... It?s just... You?re such a little guy and every part of you is little??

He winced.

I winced too, tried again. ?I?m just sayin? it doesn?t hurt or anything having you there and that?s a good thing... right??

His skin flushed a dusky shade of red. ?I-I guess.?

Groaning, I grabbed his hand, rubbed his palm up and down the length of my dick. ?That feels good,? I breathed. Turning his hand, I coaxed his fingers to caress the head of my cock. ?Fucking fantastic.?

A tentative smile shaped his lips. ?Really??

I nodded, letting him go to see if he could handle me on his own. He could, and my head rocked back. ?Oh yeah.?

His fingers tightened on my shaft. It made me smile?he couldn?t close his fingers around my thick meat.

?Joel,? he said, his voice hushed with awe. ?You?re so big.? His other hand rose up, squeezed the bricks of muscles in my abs before sliding up to the slabs of flesh in my pecs. ?So hard.?

My mouth crooked, even as I felt myself spinning out of control. I?d known this would do it. Nothing got people off more than getting me off. ?That?s it.? I swallowed, dropped back onto the mattress as something hot and carnal inside of me twisted tight. ?Don?t stop.?

Walker rubbed me harder. His grip was damned weak, but definitely getting the job done.

Shit, I?d never felt this good before. And a fucking guy was doing it to me.

His lips and tongue were on me again, and I tried not to think too much. Just concentrated on the friction and the heat and the whorls of pleasure. My muscles, his mouth. My cock, his hands. Walker?s hips pumped against my ass, but even that didn?t feel bad, exactly. Besides, everything else totally eclipsed that waning feeling of wrongness. Whether this was our first time or whether we?d fucked a million times...

It didn?t matter anymore.

A small hand cupped my balls, and they tightened painfully. My cock jerked?hell, my whole body jerked?violently as I came in hot, white bursts all over my chest. I heard Walker moan, felt his little prick stiffen inside of me and then a rush of warmth.

He fell hard on top of me, buried his face in my chest as he gasped for air. My hands twisted into the sheets underneath me. I couldn?t stop... I couldn?t stop shaking, and I wasn?t sure if it was because I felt just that great...

Or just a little bit sick.

Walker grabbed the outsides of my pecs, dragged himself up my body. He looked down at me, stroked my hair. ?How are you feeling??

Those eyes... so dark...

?I... I don?t know.? Shadows crept into the fringes of my vision. ?I?? The breath spilled out of my lungs; I felt my chest sink as it left me.

Walker?s eyebrows drew together. ?Joel??

I shuddered, and just like that, I could breathe again. Shaking my head, I tried to look away from his eyes, but they were the focal point of the room. Of my world. ?Sorry,? I whispered. ?Tired.?

He caressed my cheek. A light, feathery brush against my skin.

His pupils, his irises swirled outward into the whites of his eyes. The spirals expanded, growing and merging until they became one. Then the design spun faster, engulfing my entire field of vision and making me so dizzy that soon I could do nothing but shut my own eyes.

And fall into the darkness.

Frowning, I looked around the dorm room again as I buttoned up my shirt. Something was off. I couldn?t put my finger on it, but something was definitely off.

When I woke up this morning, I thought the feeling just came from being freaked out about fucking Walker Cain last night. I?d hoped it had just been some whacked dream, but I?d checked my night-stand drawer and found a half used bottle of lube. Walker wasn?t around?he had early morning classes?and I counted my blessings for that.

A hot shower and several curse words later, I still couldn?t figure out why that had happened. But now it was 10am and I was on to a whole new set of creeps.

I felt weird. Or the room felt weird. Something felt weird.

It was like... Those first few days after you move in. You have all your stuff unpacked, but the place isn?t familiar yet. You?re unsettled. That?s what I?d been feeling all morning.

All my stuff was here, but it still seemed unfamiliar.

The door opened, and Walker strode in, grinning broadly as he held up a paper bag. ?Oh good! You?re still here. I brought bagels!?

I paused as I looked him over. He looked... good. He?d actually decided to do something with his hair this morning?it looked thicker, shinier. He stood straighter, so it made him look taller. And the clothes he?d picked out actually made him seem a little thicker. ?Hey, Walker. I?m not really hungry.?

?Oh.? He walked past me, set the bagels on my desk. ?I?ll leave them here for you then.? Turning to face me, he slipped his arms around my waist. ?Did you sleep okay, lover??

Panic made me act without thinking, and I knocked him back from me, slamming him into the wall. ?Don?t call me that!?

His hand went to his shoulder as he stared up at me, his eyes wide and hurting.

I instantly felt guilty. Crossing over to him, I awkwardly cupped my hands around his thin arms. It surprised me to find them harder than I?d expected. ?I-I didn?t mean to push you like that.? I straightened away from him, grabbed my backpack and swung it over my shoulder. ?Just don?t go around saying that we...? God, I couldn?t even say it out loud.

?I know,? he said softly. ?Everything we do is a secret.?

Christ. Those eyes were so big. And wet. He looked like those girls who didn?t want me to leave their rooms in the morning. I hated that look.

Sighing under my breath, I lowered my head, hesitated, lowered it some more. My lips barely touched his and he gasped as I brushed our mouths together in a brief kiss. ?Be good,? I said, straightening again.

He tilted his head to the side. ?What??

I chuckled. ?I don?t know. I say it sometimes to girls, like a joke. Doesn?t seem to work for us, though.? I went through a list of things I usually said to girls that they tended to like, but nothing seemed to fit. Except... Maybe...

?You smell nice,? I said, gaging his reaction.

His eyes rounded. ?I do??

?Yeah, like flowers or somethin.?

Walker smiled. ?Hyacinth.? He shrugged. ?My whole family smells like them.?

I nodded, still feeling awkward as hell. ?What is that, like gypsy magic??

His smile slipped a notch. ?You could say that.?

Had I fucked up again? If so I was shit out of luck. ?Walker, the ?you smell nice? thing is pretty much all I?ve got. We cool??

Walker surprised me by laughing softly. ?Yes, Joel. We?re cool.?

?Alright.? I turned, started to leave.

?Joel??

I glanced over my shoulder.

The humor left his face as he suddenly looked worried. ?H-Have a good day.?

My mouth crooked. ?What are you, my wife?? I opened the door. ?See ya later.?

After I?d closed it behind me, I reached up to tap my hand against a hanging light in the hallway. Usually my palm caught it solidly, but somehow I missed and only grazed it with my fingers. Frowning, I almost went back to try again, but I was already late for class so I jogged out of the dorm.

As I ran across campus, I decided that Walker wasn?t so bad, and last night did feel good. One night was no big deal, and it didn?t mean I was gay or anything. It wasn?t like I?d ever let it happen again.

But he was a nice guy, so I?d have to find a way to break it to him easy when I got home tonight.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2007, 12:31 PM

Sorry, X, I know I said I'd try to get this up last night before you got home from your play, and it *was* done last night. But my head was so fried that I didn't dare post without proofing it first. lol.

If this chapter had a title, it could be called:

Things *not* to say the first time you have sex with a guy.

or

Things Joel will most assuredly regret saying later.

Let me know what you think.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2007, 01:39 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Nice.
*grin*
  #4   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2007, 09:24 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Rowan,

I'm enjoy your first foray into muscle theft. I think it's going well so far, if I may be so bold. My favorite part of muscle theft is the change in perspectives and how that changes each character's perceptions of themselves and others. It's so fascinating to me and I'm hoping you'll start to capture that in the next few chapters as Joel and Walker continue the transfer.

I do agree with your "subtitles" for the chapter. This was definitely a "Things *not* to say the first time you have sex with a guy" kind of chapter. Hehe.

Again, I don't have much to say beyond that (which I know doesn't give you much feedback). Perhaps the good folks here at MGS will have more inspiring words for you!! All I will tell you is that I like it so far and can't wait to see more --- especially when Joel starts to realize what's happening to him. THEN things will get a bit more interesting.

Thanks, as always, Rowan!

--JSmith
  #5   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2007, 11:34 PM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
Looks like a certain someone is starting to feel guilty... ^_-*

I'm not a real big fan of muscle theft, because the stories almost always make you feel bad for the guy on the "punishing" end, if you will. However, this one is really holding my attention. Something that i'm assured is because of rowan's spectacular writing skills...

I know it's WAY too early to see the direction he's going to take it, but waiting for the realization on Joel's part of the theft. IT'S ALREADY DRIVING ME CRAZY! Proves your doing a great job Rowan! Keep at it!
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2007, 03:20 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Personally, I enjoyed this chapter. Funny how you managed to write a muscle theft story in which the actua muscle theft was at least unitl this point eclipsed by "forging" a deep relationship between a muscular jock and a creepy gipsy nerd.

Maybe that's why I'm enjoying this story...

Take care
  #7   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2007, 10:36 AM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Teehee. I'm really flattered by this effort, Rowan. More than ever, I can't wait to be done with this play so I can get back to writing.
  #8   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2007, 01:54 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Muscle theft is truly a dying breed. *sniffle*

P.S. 5 bucks says Rowan goes over 5 chapters.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #9   Add to onelocolobo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2007, 02:18 PM

onelocolobo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to onelocolobo
More Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I don't think I've laughed so hard at any other comment on this board.

Now that I've caught my breath again though, I'm sure we'd all be disappointed if it were ONLY five chapters long! One can never get enough of Rowan's writing!!

Great chapter, Rowan!
  #10   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2007, 02:28 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Quote:

We're trying, ever-so-slowly, to fix that.
  #11   Add to mmfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2007, 03:52 PM

mmfan is on a distinguished road
V. interesting story
  #12   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2007, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum
Nice.
*grin*
lol. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith2300
All I will tell you is that I like it so far and can't wait to see more --- especially when Joel starts to realize what's happening to him.
Chapter 3, which is going to be posted sometime tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryne
I'm not a real big fan of muscle theft, because the stories almost always make you feel bad for the guy on the "punishing" end, if you will. However, this one is really holding my attention.
I hope it holds your attention to the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
Personally, I enjoyed this chapter. Funny how you managed to write a muscle theft story in which the actua muscle theft was at least unitl this point eclipsed by "forging" a deep relationship between a muscular jock and a creepy gipsy nerd.
Walker and Joel will definitely be locked together throughout this story. Hopefully it'll be a good ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat
Teehee. I'm really flattered by this effort, Rowan. More than ever, I can't wait to be done with this play so I can get back to writing.
Yes! We need more chapters of demons and uneveness.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelocolobo
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I don't think I've laughed so hard at any other comment on this board.
You guys SUCK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat
Quote:

We're trying, ever-so-slowly, to fix that.
Man, I think after this I'll have to leave this genre to the experts. Muscle theft is insanely hard to write! I had no idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmfan
V. interesting story
Thanks. Hopefully it gets more interesting from here. lol.

-The Tick

Last edited by Rowan; March 5th, 2007 at 08:34 PM.
  #13   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 04:52 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
We suck lots Rowan! But you don't get none!

Burn baby burn!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options