The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Placebo Effect - Part 3

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

Part 3

“A placebo?” Jake asked. “You mean it’s fake?”

“You’ve been taking sugar pills,” Regaro said.

Jake’s confusion gave way to a flood of anger: “That’s not fair! I should have gotten the drug.”

“Jake, calm down. Something clearly is going on here. You’ve gained as much weight as the test group.”

“I don’t understand…” said Jake.

“Neither do we,” said the doctor, “the first thing we need to do is find out if somehow your capsules were switched with the actual drug.”

Jake paced back and forth. His blood pressure was elevated and he became very vascular. He had gained a significant amount of the muscle he craved, but he still felt gipped for some reason.

Dr. Regaro ordered blood work to test whether Jake’s body had any of the drug, but after talking and checking the inventory and the reports from when the pills were dispensed, they were fairly sure that Jake had only been taking the placebo.

“I’d like to be able to keep monitoring you,” said Regaro, “we can no longer use your results as part of the original experiment, but we may be able to make something of this… unique situation.”

Jake agreed to continue coming in for measurements as well as having a series of tests run on him. He would continue to be supplied food and supplements and he would keep up his exercise routine. Regaro predicted that as long as he consumed the same amount of calories as the other subjects in the study, he should continue to gain weight at the same rate as them. The thought of this gave Jake a raging boner that made the posing trunks uncomfortably tight.

“One last thing I want to check.”

Regaro led Jake to the wall next to the scale where they had measured his height the first day. To everyone’s shock, Jake was an inch taller!

When he arrived home, Jeff was waiting for him. He explained what he had learned at the lab that day. Jeff was silent for a minute, trying to determine if he was being played.

Eventually, he began to say, “That’s—”

“—amazing?” interrupted Jake.

“I was going to say ‘a little scary’,” Jeff said.

“But—you have to admit—scary in a good way?”

“I don’t know. You’re already a heavyweight, babe…”

“Jeff,” Jake protested, “You know how much this excites me. Besides… I’m technically just a light heavyweight.”

Jake flexed as he said this, his shirt tightening visibly. He saw Jeff immediately sporting a stiff one through his jeans. Regardless of what he insisted, Jeff was clearly enjoying the new muscle as well.

After they had finished with their romantic activities, Jeff fell asleep, his arm draped over Jake’s defined chest. Jake shimmied himself out from under his lover and got up. He rummaged through his underwear drawer and found the tape measure, which had been getting a lot of use lately. Just thinking about the extra inch on his arms, not to mention his recent growth spurt, was enough to get him hard. With his hands trembling in anticipation, he put the tape at the base of his dick and ran it along to the tip. He felt himself smiling that cocky grin he always got when things were going his way; his cock now measured eight and a half inches!

Thoughts of his potential swirled in his head with this revelation. He was getting bigger, stronger, and more hung. And it was all under his own power. This was unprecedented in the history of bodybuilding—possibly in the history of humanity, he thought.

He went to the kitchen and found his study-supplied food—freeze-dried packages stacked on the counter and frozen meals stuffed in the freezer. He was gaining mass at a rate determined by the amount of calories he took in. He nearly laughed out loud as he made a mental note: he would be visiting the lab a week early. He would need to in order to get more food, since he planned on consuming two weeks’ worth of food in one week.

By the end of the fifth week, Jake was gaining weight at a rate of one pound a day. After binging for a week, he had grown fifteen more pounds—double the rate of before! Now, thought Jake, he was truly a heavyweight.

Jake was now 6’1” (and a half), 207 pounds, and had an eight and three quarters inch dick. His back was much wider, his chest protruded farther out, his biceps bulged phenomenally when they contracted and his triceps displayed a clear horseshoe shape. His upper legs were thick and bulged in teardrop shapes. Six hard abdominal muscles flexed with every breath he took. All of Jake’s shirts fit snuggly around his arms and were pulled tight across his broadening chest, and all of his pants showed the contours of his quads and prominently displayed his firm ass.

Jeff’s reaction to all of this was perplexing. On the one hand, he was terrified. There was something, frankly, unnatural about the whole ordeal (Jake, of course, relished the superhuman rate at which he was growing). But things were never better in the bedroom. Jake had finally asked Jeff to move in, which was met with an enthusiastic response (“Yes! I must be the luckiest guy in the world,” Jeff crooned in a singsong voice). Jeff was taken by Jake’s more imposing physical presence, admitting that his physique “made him weak in the knees.”

Jake was more turned on, as well. He particularly enjoyed frotting, rubbing his penis against Jeff’s and getting off majorly from the even more drastic size difference.

On Friday, he paid a visit to the lab. The only notice he gave ahead of time was a quick phone call, announcing “I’ve got something very important to show the doc.”

“Jake,” Regaro said, astonished, “what in the hell…”

“You like it, doc?” Jake raised one arm behind his head and flexed the other arm, crunching his abs. He had, unprompted by the lab staff, changed into the posing trunks in order to show off with the maximum effect.

“But how did you gain so much weight in a week? Did you deviate from the nutrition plan?”

“You might say that… I sort of… ate all of the food you gave me last week,” Jake admitted, a sheepish grin forming.

“That’s a monumental amount of calories…”

“I know,” Jake’s boner was straining at the speedo, “I think I was quite clever figuring that out, if I do say so myself.”

The doctor was silenced. Jake assumed this was due to his own wittiness, but in reality it was probably something more akin to the frustration one feels when a teenager mouths off.

“So,” Jake said, “I’ll need another two weeks of food to last me until the next appointment—then four weeks after that, for each two weeks that follow.”

Last edited by Proteus; July 10th, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Proteus For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (March 12th, 2013), amauiguy (March 12th, 2013), atbkv (March 12th, 2013), bigbearny (March 13th, 2013), bpharv68 (March 15th, 2013), dickasauras (July 15th, 2013), GTlifter (March 12th, 2013), Hanugumo (March 13th, 2013), hn6huS (March 12th, 2013), Jrobillard5 (March 12th, 2013), lefortremi (March 12th, 2013), manlion (March 12th, 2013), michaelv2 (March 11th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (March 12th, 2013), mlbjock (March 12th, 2013), msclpatrol (March 12th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (March 13th, 2013), muscular (March 12th, 2013), Neonando (March 17th, 2013), quadman (March 13th, 2013), rocketdog (March 12th, 2013), scrawn (March 12th, 2013), sp00ner4 (March 13th, 2013), splaytree (May 28th, 2013), Ultra GMan (March 12th, 2013), vga518 (March 11th, 2013), waabo2 (March 12th, 2013), weaknobody (July 11th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (March 12th, 2013), xenon (March 12th, 2013)
  #2   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
Keep up the good work with the story, now if I could replicate his results too...
The Following User Says Thank You to an0n12 For This Useful Post:
MuscleChgo (March 11th, 2013)
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:45 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Very hot story!
Can't wait to find out what's really happening to Jake. I also hope Jeff joins in on the growth.

#4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
After they had finished with their romantic activities, Jeff fell asleep,...
how can you bear cutting out hot sex scenes like that??? :P i'd love to see their "romantic activities"!!

still a great story, love jake and his growth ;p i agree with vga, it'd be hot if jeff got some growth, too; however I don't really expect that to happen XD

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options