The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mm123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2013, 12:01 AM

mm123 is on a distinguished road
Writer Wanted for Gay Love Muscle Growth

I started a story on cyoc.net but I need someone's help to get it going. I'm sort of a mediocre writer but I just like to get stories going. My story starts with two guys with one accidentally falling in love with a more muscular boy he used to call his best friend. I sort of want the main character AJ to grow from having sex with his new found love Alex. Here's the link: http://www.cyoc.net/stories/stories_...ter_77743.html
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2013, 10:12 PM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm123 View Post
I started a story on cyoc.net but I need someone's help to get it going. I'm sort of a mediocre writer but I just like to get stories going. My story starts with two guys with one accidentally falling in love with a more muscular boy he used to call his best friend. I sort of want the main character AJ to grow from having sex with his new found love Alex. Here's the link: http://www.cyoc.net/stories/stories_...ter_77743.html
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Wordshop recently completed the 25th Chapter of "Tim's Adventure"
That is my pen name for writing MGS fiction. "Tim's Adventure" is very long and is based on as close to reality as it could be done with the MGS side-feature thrown in. "Tim" a young guy just out of HS from Scottsbluff, NE meets "Tommy" on line. "Tommy" is just out of HS and working full time as a personal trainer at a gym in a smaller NM farming town. Tommy's gay Uncles adopted him after he was abandoned by his parents. Those Uncles are Medical Researchers who made millions from their discoveries and they develop a serum which is used on themselves and on Tommy. They live on a ranch which is a huge cattle operation and Tommy talks his two Uncles into hiring Tim to be a ranch manager and to take more work load off of himself so he can train his body. This story is a real love story between the two main characters and it also covers their lives and the problems they encounter as they grow together. Tommy, the blonde God wears his heart on his sleeve, is emotional and doesn't always make the best decisions but he is a great person. Tim is madly in love with Tommy and after a time the Uncles see the love to be real and Tim is offered the transformation. We have full hypermasculine transformations done over a length of time. The main thing when I started this story was to make it as real as possible and include the problems that a person would have if something like this were indeed possible. Writing a true love story is not something you can do quickly and the one caveat I have is that to make it work and work well it is going to have to be very long. In all honesty if you want to post it to my Yahoo Group htmf (hyper masculine transformation) I would welcome some new authors writing quality and giving people something really decent and serialized is just fine. I am looking for new authors who are interested in doing things well and writing good quality to post on hmtf. My writing style on the shorter stuff is similar to that of FanTCman/FanTCdude and his work can be found in many places we all frequent. Apply to join hmtf, in the comments remind me that you are the aspiring author from Evo Forum and we can open some dialog. Looking Forward to hearing from you. . . Wordshop
  #3   Add to mm123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2013, 11:54 AM

mm123 is on a distinguished road
Thanks but I'm not a talented author to fill such a position. I just come up with ideas. I'm horrible at writing them.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options