The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2013, 12:16 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
My Own Personal Wizard Pt. 2

*Warning: Explicit language, adult themes, poor grammar, little or no proof reading, and all the other crap you should expect from a gay-themed forum that you have to be 18 to join…

Part One here.

Part 2:
Before the end of the call Bryce asked me, “So what do you think about being a bit taller too?” Excitedly I shouted, “Oh my god! You can do that?!?!” Bryce confirmed that it would take a more spells, and more work, but Odin will, he thinks he has the right spell. I pulled into the driveway, pushed the Bluetooth button on my steering wheel to hang up, and I saw Bryce dragging my customary protein shake. Poor kid, 5 gallons of anything is heavy for anyone his size.

That whole week, the bigger I got, the more I grew. So now I picked up that 5-gallon bucket and slurped the whole thing down in about 3 massive gulps as I entered the house. Bryce, always thinking ahead, had another shake near his coffee table alter. After the spell, and the session on the sofa it was time for the largest dinner I’d ever seen. Between pot roasts that I’d been choking down whole Bryce said that we should do some furniture shopping: my prolific sweat had permeated the sofa, which I had grown far too wide for, and if I start growing taller, my legs won’t fit on it anyway. My cock got hard as he explained how the weigh of my lower massive extremities would destroy the arms of my cheap sofa. Besides, he was sick of using a coffee table for his alter. He wanted a nice console table, with storage for his spells. He wanted something a bit more, “Grandiose”.

After dinner, we went to a local furniture shop that was having a sale. He then pulled out sheets of paper with furniture pieces printed out from my computer. At the door, he asked for a sales associate named Briana. The greeter came out of the backroom with Briana, a pretty blonde girl who he apparently spoke to hours earlier. “You must be Bryce” as she shook his hand, “and I see what you mean: your roommate really is HUGE!” As Briana shook Bryce’s hand I saw his pants tent. Thinking to myself, “So he really does like girls. Damn! Too bad, he’s such a cute little dude.”

Bryce, and Briana kept flirting while I went to sit on a model of the sofa we were getting, and I heard a deep gruff voice behind me say, “Well it’s fucking ugly, but it’s huge, and sturdy, and when you are our size, that is what you need!” I turned around, and saw this massive bear that absolutely dwarfed me. He was about 6 ft 4, with arms that looked at least 27 inches around, and a huge massive muscle-gut. His gray delivery driver uniform looked painted on, and seemed to set off his silver hair. A little later Bryce and Briana emerged from a backroom: both had messy hair and their clothes looked like they had been quickly tossed back on. While ringing us up, Briana said, “I just remembered an extra 10% discount.” I whispered, “Way to go stud” in Bryce’s ear while patting him on the back. Then the delivery driver said, ”And free delivery if the big guy helps me load it up. This is my last delivery anyhow.” Then he winked at me, and I nearly shot a load there!

The driver followed us home, ad them we carried the pieces in together, took out the old stinky sofa, and he helped me unwrap everything, and place it nicely. Then he said, “Well, big-guy, I think I better check out your bed too. I’d feel awful if it collapsed on you one night and you were injured!” I showed him to my bedroom, and his delts were brushing the sides of my stairway all the way up. How big was this monster?!? After he seesawed his mass into my bedroom door, he claimed, “Oh, no, no, NO, this frame will not do! We don’t want this cheap thing collapsing on you. Lets get this frame out of here, and put this mattress on the floor for now. You look like you are about 250, and still growing, and if you add my 530 to that, then this frame will be a death-trap to us both!” We put the frame against the wall, and my box spring & mattress on the floor.

The massive man then ordered me to help him remove his clothing, explaining that the uniform only goes up to size 4XL, and he really needs a size or two bigger. Sewn onto the left mountain of meat where a normal human would have a pectoralis major was the name Bud. I carefully peeled the thick fabric off of Bud’s immense form. To say it look painted on was an understatement. “It’s been a while since I’ve seen a guy as big as you Brody.” I was flattered, but shocked, “You weight more than twice as much as I do. Don’t I look like an ant to you?” Bud told me that at his size, everyone looks small, and he has become used to the fact that most guys are less than 200 lbs, especially since he likes young 20 somethings like me. Then he rolled on a condom, picked me up with one hand, and lowered me onto his tick member. When he was done, he slammed me down on the bed, lowered himself, and sucked me dry. After cleaning up a bit, I helped him pour his mass back into his strained uniform.

On his way out, I told him that I hoped to see him soon, but I wanted to be at least 300 lbs the next time I saw him. “That’s a nice thought, but I plan on swinging by Monday night with a new bed & frame for you, and even I can’t grow that fast” He chuckled as he patted me on the back and then he drove off.

While Bud and I played upstairs, Bryce had been preparing a second dinner/feast for me. “If you are done whoring around, I need you to eat so we can get some height on you.” I ate part of what he’d prepared, about 5 chickens, a dozen or so steaks, another 5 gallon bucket of protein, half a dozen pizzas, etc. I was full, and I wasn’t even a quarter of the way into the meal he prepared for me. “Don’t worry about finishing the meal, you will be ravenous in a little bit.” He then led me into the living room and said that it was time to break in the new furniture. Then he predicted that the height spell would make me super hungry, and then really sleepy. He was right.

The next morning I awoke to the lovely scent of Bryce’s cooking. I didn’t feel tall, but then I looked down on him a bit more than usual. As he say me, Bryce just said, “My gods you look huge! Now eat up, we have a busy day.”

Bryce did a growth spell after breakfast, and then had me bring him to the gym with me. It was good I still had some of my old gym clothes, because he needed them. They may have seemed tiny to me, but they were baggy on him. At the gym, as Bryce purchased a membership the lady chucked and said, “I hope you aren’t planning on spotting that beast!” Then she pointed to me.

In the locker room Bryce placed a strength spell on himself, and a protection spell on me. It was amazing. When we entered we weighed & measured each other. I was 5 ft. 11, 278 lbs, and my arms were 20.25 inches. Bryce by contrast was 5 ft. 6, 123 lbs, and had 12 inch arms. With the twin spells, Bryce had little problem spotting me, and pushing me through set after set all morning long. Everyone in the gym thought my transformation was amazing, but the little dude next to me tossing the 150 kg plates, one after another on the thick bars for me, that was really shocking!!!

After the workout, as I was waddling out and feeling like a sausage stuffed with boulders to the point of exploding, I asked Bryce if he could drive: although I never saw him drive, I was just growing to damned big for the cab of my truck. He said no, but he does have a learner’s permit. So I told him to get in the driver’s seat, it’s time he learned! Now if you remember learning to drive, and all the fights you had with your parents… I soon figured out why driver’s education classes were invented: every time he would grind my truck’s gears, I would keep myself from ripping his throat out by shouting, “Clutch!” Soon we were home. Spell, massive lunch, then the growth spell, more feeding, and then I passed out for 2 hours.

When I woke up, it was nearly 1 PM. I lumbered down the stairs and saw Bryce in the kitchen. He looked up at me, and said, “Damn, I need to get a bigger robe!”

About an hour and a half later we were at the gym for the second workout of the day. “My measurements will be unchanged, but let’s get yours.” He said while motioning to the scale. “6 ft. 1, 304 lbs, raise you are and flex… 22.5 inches” I replied, “Did you say 22.5? Shit, my muscles are as big as Billy-Bob’s!” To which Bryce retorted, “Yes, but you are still short compared to him!”

We preceded through that second workout much like the last, with Bryce adding to my weights quite sadistically. He actually had me maxed out at all the weights in the power-lifting area. To think that less than a week earlier I was scared to even look at the guys in that area, and in just a few days, they were all afraid of me! I had a serious tent in my pants! It was about that time Bryce asked me what I was doing that night. I then told him just hanging around the house, or whatever he needed me to do to keep growing. Then he asked if he could borrow my body for the evening.

Continued here.

Last edited by brutus; April 17th, 2013 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Added link to part 3.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (April 18th, 2013), atbkv (April 17th, 2013), flamedelft (April 20th, 2013), Hanugumo (April 17th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (April 17th, 2013), hotmuscle_101 (April 18th, 2013), Inhumanyuyin (April 17th, 2013), kimmo1175 (April 17th, 2013), msclundylvr (April 17th, 2013), muscular (April 17th, 2013), Neonando (April 18th, 2013), Ragetiger (April 17th, 2013), rocketdog (April 17th, 2013), stringra1970 (April 17th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (April 17th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (April 17th, 2013), xenon (April 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Inhumanyuyin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2013, 12:39 PM

Inhumanyuyin is on a distinguished road
Wow. This is getting really interesting.
  #3   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2013, 03:45 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
He keeps this up and he just might explode. hehehe Cannot wait to read more of this story.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #4   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2013, 05:15 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragetiger View Post
He keeps this up and he just might explode. hehehe Cannot wait to read more of this story.
Ha, Ha! He just might!

I need to create some character(s) for a spin-off if he does!
Maybe someone that's good at cleaning things!
  #5   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2013, 09:55 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
So far so good man. Very creative situations. I did not see the whole role reversal thing coming. Maybe Brody may wish to remain Bryce. Like you said, just see where the story takes you. Good job!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options