The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2013, 05:02 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
My Own Personal Wizard

My Own Personal Wizard

When the economy collapsed, it seemed good to me. I had a secure job with a company that had a legacy of continued growth over the last 130 years, and I was able to pay cash for a small house. Then a couple months later, my whole division was shutdown. I would be able to collect unemployment, but that would barely cover my bills. I needed food, and now that I would have some time, I wanted a gym membership, and supplements. That?s when I decided to rent a room in my house.

?Room-mate wanted: Clean, open minded, male room mate preferred. $400/mo. + ? of utilities. Gay male needs a roommate to pay rent ON TIME, and help with cleaning common areas. Near freeways, shopping, and 2 major bus lines. NW part of town. Please call (702) 555-2341. Serious Inquiries only!? I thought was a nice Craig?s List ad, but a few hours later, there were no calls. Then about dinnertime, my phone rang. I told the guy on the other end of the line that a couple people were looking at the room, and that if he wanted it, he should get here ASAP. I gave him the address, and he said he was on his way.

Half an hour later, a taxi pulled up, and a skinny kid got out of the cab. The driver helped him stack a couple suitcases and about 5 boxes of stuff near my garage. It seemed odd, but so did he. Bryce was even thinner than myself, I was 5 ft 9 and 150 lbs, and Bryce was 5 ft 6 and 115 lbs. A strange kid with tattoos, and he smelled of weed and incense. He said that he needed a place to stay immediately, and he would pay me cash up-front. I asked why he needed a place so quickly, and he said that he worked as a phone-in psychic. One of his roommates got creped out by it, and he had been kicked out that morning. He moved his stuff into the room, and I had money for the gym.

The next couple of months were great. Each morning I?d look for a job while he took calls, then we?d go out for lunch together. Then at about 2 PM I went to the gym each day, and when I returned home at about 4:30 to 5 PM, Bryce had a protein shake for me, dinner ready, all the laundry done and the house always looked freshly cleaned. He was like the perfect wife, except our relationship was strictly plutonic. Then it happened: near the beginning of my workout I dropped a weight on my foot. I could barely walk, and so I went home nearly 2 hours early that night.

When I got home, I saw Bryce doing some weird stuff in my living room, and he was totally naked. I asked what was going on, them embarrassed he snuffed out some candles, grabbed a pentacle medallion, and ran to his room. He didn?t emerge for another 15 minutes. He had packed his bags, and looked ready to leave. He came back out to the living room, and said that he understood if I wanted him to leave. I told him that I didn?t want him to leave, but I wanted to understand why he was dancing naked in my living room! He said, ?Brody, I was raised a Pagan, and I have always worshiped the old gods, and I have always practiced magick. Real magick, not parlor magic! That is the real reason I was suddenly kicked out of the last house where I lived. I was attracted to your ad because it said that you wanted an open-minded person, and now I am asking that of you. I am straight, mostly, and a Pagan, and magick is a part of my religion. I hope you can understand that, but I will accept it if you can?t.? I told him that don?t care what religion he was, or what he practiced, but I would appreciate know if he was going to prance around my living room naked. As for magic, I don?t personally believe in any such thing, but I would be inclined to be more accepting if he could conjure up a Vicodin, some dinner, and a trip to the hospital, even though I had no insurance.

Bryce put his hands over my foot, closed his eyes, and quietly started chanting. Heat started radiating out of his hands into my foot, and then he started blowing and tapping on my foot. Then the heat went up my leg, and into my stomach. A couple minutes later he said that he was done, and I dinner would be done faster if I helped him get it ready. I said that my foot felt better, but broken bones can?t be mended in just a few minutes. He then said that they could be, they were, 3 broken meta-tarsals had been mended, and my diarrhea that caused me to run with the weight in my hand, and drop it on my foot in the first place had been healed as well. How did he know about my stomach bug? I then got up, and found that my foot was completely healed!

That night as I lay in bed, all I could think about was having my own wizard in my house. The next morning at breakfast I asked him if he could make me grow bigger, and if so, why has he not helped me when he?s seen me struggling over the past couple of months? He told me that his ethical code did not allow him to intervene with someone else, without their permission, and that he was afraid to tell me that he practiced magick in my living room while I was out. However, he did what he could: he placed prosperity spells on himself, and helped me pay for sessions with a personal trainer, and he often bought refills on my supplements. Then he pointed out that I was making really fast progress, in just 2 months I had gained 5 lbs of solid muscle. I told him that I appreciated his ethics, but I wanted massive muscles quickly, and taking months to go from 12.5 inches to 13 inches was not my definition of huge, or quick, no matter how amazing it seemed to others. Then I asked him to put a spell on me. He told me that he had to take his calls on his shift, but after lunch, he would see what he could do.

As I cleaned up the lunch dishes, Bryce set up his alter on my coffee table. When I emerged from the kitchen, Bryce was wearing a very elaborate purple robe, he then instructed me to change into a yellow robe that he had laid out for me. The spell took at least half an hour, and then he instructed me to do a full-body workout, and immediately return home. I was to shower later because he needed me to have a full pump.

I then drove to the gym; as I entered, people were shocked that I could walk so quickly. Little did they know that would be nothing compared to the shock they?d experience at the weights I would be able to trough around. I told my trainer that I wanted to make up for yesterday, and I really wanted him to push me, and to be aggressive with my weights. My trainer, a former Marine from the deep South named Billy-Bob (his parents may have been from the cast of Deliverance?) said that he loved my drive, and the way all his queer clients always pushed so hard. Even he was pleasantly amazed. Normally I struggle to bench press one 45 lbs plate on each side, but I slapped out 19 reps at that weight, then 12 with a 45 and a 25 on each side, and then 6 reps with two 45s! I normally struggled to curl the 50 lbs barbell for several reps, but he started me off with the 70, and stepped me up to the 90, then the 95 where I finally struggled. The whole workout went like this. As I left the gym, my whole body was completely swollen, and I was in excruciating pain.

It was difficult to drive home, I felt like my whole body was too pumped to move! I did eventually get home, and Bryce immediately handed me a massive protein shake (a 5 gallon bucket with a straw in it) and he started cutting off my gym clothes, draped the same yellow robe over me, he then told me to picture the body I wanted while he chanted over me for a few minutes. Then he told me to get on the sofa, he held his hand, and the same heat as before permeated every cell in my body. About 20 minutes later he was done, and so was my protein drink. Then he said it was time for dinner. I couldn?t imagine eating after that massive shake, but Bryce had cooked up a feast, and I ravenously devoured a huge roast, a whole turkey, 10 lbs of potatoes, a large casserole, 3 cans of green beans, and an entire chocolate cake. Bryce just had a tiny bit to eat, and I nearly felt like grabbing that out of his hands! He then ordered 3 jumbo sized pizzas to be delivered. He ate 2 small slices, and the rest of it finally satiated me.

The next morning I measured my arms, they were 14.5 inches around, in just one day they had grown 1.5 inches, and I was nearly 20 lbs heavier. I was now a solid 175 lbs, and I wanted more!

For the rest of the week my new routine was that after lunch Bryce would cast a muscle growth spell on me, Billy-Bob would feed me as much weight as I could take, and Bryce would shovel the food into me. My foot was hurt on Monday. That first spectacular workout was on Tuesday, and now I wanted to see how big I could get by Friday, wishing Billy-bob didn?t take weekends off?

As I waked in Friday, Bill-Bob measured me before the workout. I had 18-inch arms, and I weighed 215 lbs. He then asked me frankly what I was taking. ?I?ve been juic?n n lift?n all my life, and I you keep this up, you will make me look puny be the middle of next week. I?d love to know what yer take?n cuz I don?t think I will be able to spot you for much longer! So no lift?n this weekend jus take some time off!? I told him that I?m not taking anything other than protein powder and food, but he didn?t believe me. He just responded with ?Well, if ya ain?t gonna tell me, then ya aint gonna tell me. You are hands down my favorite client cuz you just take the weights I give you, and only ask for more. I love lift?n big, and I love clients that lift big. I just don?t want to lose you as a client cuz I ain?t able to spot ya! And to be honest, I?m not sure how much longer there will be weights heavy enough for you to lift!? I think he was a bit ticked I didn?t promise to sell him some imagined drug, because he really ratcheted up the weights on me. I took it like a man, and swelled up like a balloon because of it. As I left, Billy-Bob said he wanted to see how pumped I was. He extracted a measuring tape, and asked me to flex my right arm. ?Jus a hair under 21 inches! That?s only an inch and a half away from me!? he exclaimed. ?That?s with a full pump? I replied. Then came his retort, ?Boy, with you lately, the pumps stick. I dunno what I?m gunna do wit ya, but we?s gunna have some fun one way er t?other!?

As I drove home I called Bryce and told him about what Billy-Bob said. Bryce pointed out that he didn?t work on weekends, and we could do 2 workouts a day for the next 2 days. I asked him how a 125 lbs guy was going to spot me, and He said, ?I am your personal wizard. Remember? I?ll take care of everything. I just want to see Billy-Bob?s face when a massive wall of muscle approaches him Monday with your face!

Continued here.

Last edited by brutus; April 17th, 2013 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Added link for the continuation on to the end.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
11204 (April 16th, 2013), 2bored (April 16th, 2013), amauiguy (April 17th, 2013), atbkv (April 17th, 2013), bigenough (April 21st, 2013), cmattj (April 16th, 2013), dartagnan (April 19th, 2013), flamedelft (April 17th, 2013), Frankly (April 16th, 2013), funboy (April 16th, 2013), growinmuscl (April 16th, 2013), GTlifter (April 16th, 2013), Hanugumo (April 17th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (April 16th, 2013), hotmuscle_101 (April 18th, 2013), iceman75 (April 16th, 2013), kimmo1175 (April 16th, 2013), LanceFan2001 (April 16th, 2013), Lukullus (April 16th, 2013), manlion (April 17th, 2013), marki (April 17th, 2013), middleman (April 16th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (April 17th, 2013), mmfan2 (April 22nd, 2013), MuscleChgo (April 17th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (April 18th, 2013), Neonando (April 18th, 2013), parabola56 (April 16th, 2013), portamivia (April 16th, 2013), scot158f (April 16th, 2013), sexyactionnick (April 17th, 2013), vga518 (April 16th, 2013), waabo2 (April 20th, 2013), Wynfrith (April 16th, 2013), xenon (April 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2013, 05:20 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Wow this is getting very interesting. Please keep at it, I look forward to future installments.

The Following User Says Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
brutus (April 17th, 2013)
  #3   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2013, 07:03 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
This is fantastic!! You should definitely continue this story!!
  #4   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Gotta get me one of those wizards! Nice story!
  #5   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Well, I am impressed. You are fairly accurate about the pagan ethics. I just wish that my spells worked that well.
  #6   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2013, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkluster4 View Post
Well, I am impressed. You are fairly accurate about the pagan ethics. I just wish that my spells worked that well.
Thank you, and don't we all? I mean this whole site is a bit of a way to rewrite our lives. I am thinking of another recent story someone just posted called Book of Histories.
  #7   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2013, 12:20 AM

Thank you everyone. The story is starting to open up to tons of possibilities, so I will sleep now & decide on what path to take. Hint: I am thinking about putting a small straight sex scene in it. No promises though, they say you should write what you know, and I never did experiment with intergender copulation before coming out... I just think that with 2 of the 3 characters being straight, I'm on unfamiliar territory to start off with. It could be fun (or a train wreck.) If it's the latter, then the update will take a couple more days!
The Following User Says Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
GTlifter (April 17th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options