The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Watch Me Grow
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Watch Me Grow Discuss your own personal muscle goals and document your bodybuilding progress, including gains in size and strength and also get encouragement from others.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sagewere's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2013, 05:10 PM

sagewere is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to sagewere
My transformation

It's taken me a while, and I've always talked about it; but today I am finally doing it.

I'm beginning my journey of fat loss and muscle gain.

Like many others here my poor self esteem and general shyness in real life have kept me from the gyms, to the point where I simply purchased a small set of dumbbells. I always found going to the gym alone allowed for my moments of self doubt to drive me to the change rooms and out the door without a second doubt.

I had a partner for a few weeks, but he soon left for a rather long vacations and I found myself once again in a vicious cycle of cheating on diets and not burning carbs.

So i'm taking matters into my hands, and I'm going to share my journey with you guys, whether you want it or not

There will be blood sweat and tears, but I'll try to keep this light hearted and funny.

Granted i'm not looking to burn all my fat at once. I really want to see some muscle on my arms and chest, as a sort of motivator to get the rest of me into shape, odd I know but work with me here guys, being a battle ready dwarf (like Dungeons and Dragons) is a-ok with me!

I hope you guys will join me for this long journey, and any tips and advice you guys can offer would be amazing!

I'm a 5'2" 241.5lbs. guy who's pretty much pudding.
See, Here is What we are working with

Follow my journey at my BodySpace

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options