The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MysteriousMist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 06:16 PM
Amature Not-Quite-Lurker

MysteriousMist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MysteriousMist
Not Quite an Accident

Not much to say at the moment, so here's a one-shot story, based on a chat I had with muscl4life.

Kevin inspected the settings to the machine one more time. His heart pounded as he worked, staring at the screen hooked up to the large machine. The exposed wiring and uncovered parts made it clear that his project was rushed and careless, but he didn't care. After months of work, he was finally getting to finish his creation. His contraption looked ridiculous, numerous chambers and compartments all hooked up to what looked like a laser. It wasn't pretty, but he was sure the experimental machine would give him what he dreamed of.

It would only be a little longer before he could finally give it a test run. He nudged against pieces of wiring and metal as he worked, the parts halfway to falling apart. It had taken a great amount of effort to get enough space in the lab for his "private project". But after sneaking parts from here and there, and after getting a little bit of help, he was finally able to get to today. He would finally be able to test it out.

The man pushed his unkempt brown hair out of his eyes, his lab coat catching on bits of machinery. His body had never been able the best, but his face and his skin were at least passable, pale from indoors work but clean and well kept. But if the experiment succeeded... The thoughts about what he would become made his heart race. He'd get what he dreamed of for ages... Strength. More than any human before him.

His mind raced as he pushed a couple more buttons, ignoring the flashing lights and warnings the machine displayed. The machine began humming and shaking, a slight glow appearing at the tip of it. After hitting one more button, he walked over to a marked stop in the lab. His pulse raced as he waited, barely hearing the sounds and warnings starting to echo through the room.

Unfortunately for him, the warnings were loud enough to attract attention. The blaring buzzer and the flashing lights in the room were enough to alert someone else. Kevin barely heard someone shouting, "Get down!" before he was pushed aside, out of the way of the beam of energy suddenly shooting out. Kevin's completely stunned as he picked himself off of the ground, turning to see the one caught in the beam.

His eyes stopped on Greg, his assistant now shouting and quivering on the ground. The average 5'7", 150 pound Latino jumped in to 'save' his boss. But in Kevin's place, he's struck by the blue energy beam, his chest caught directly in the ray's path. His chest burned, the pain burning through like it would explode, and his legs were tingling, along with his shoulders and arms. Greg screamed as Kevin watched on, realizing his lifetime dream had been taken away from him in the last possible moment.

Kevin was transfixed as his device started its real work on Greg. His assistant's limbs twitch and pulse, flexing automatically as they reacted to the energy of the machine. He sees Greg's clothing tighten and strain, the stream of energy pulsing out in a brighter beam with each second. Loud ripping sounds fill the lab, echoing along with Greg?s screams. The man's voice gets lower and deeper as he shouts and his body keeps pushing outwards. His body engorged as his clothes were shredded into pieces. He gasped as he finally fell on the ground, his enormously muscular body infused with such energy that was quickly converted into biomass. He grew taller and wider, thicker and stronger, his muscles enlarged as he felt his body getting so much denser, so much more amazingly massive. Kevin watched in awe as his Latino assistant grew beyond his wildest dreams. Only the booming sound of something cracking snapped Kevin away from his reverie.

Kevin's eyes immediately went towards his machine, cursing to himself as he tried to process what just happened. He grunted as he saw the damage to his precious creation, numerous parts broken or blown out. "Damn it..."

"Doctor... What... What the fuck just happened?" Kevin turned as he heard the voice, swallowing as Greg slowly began to push himself off the ground.

The man was a monster of a creature now. His entire body was dripping sweat, and his new, thickened limbs were a struggle to adjust to. His legs and strained as he stood, bulging and pushing out as he rose. The few pieces of clothing that remained on him did nothing to conceal his new body. His chest visibly rose and fell with each breath, his pecs pushed out and tense as he tried to recover. His hand reached forward to try to grip his chest, a thick forearm pressed across his front as he moved. His arm pumped out, brushing up against his body as he tried to steady himself. His entire body was on display, visibly shaking as he stood up. His broad, steady shoulders... His thick but visible abs... Even his skin-tight underwear, flimsy and almost breaking under the growing pressure of the enormous bulge under it.

"Y-you... My experiment... That was supposed to be..." Kevin tries to speak, staring over Greg's body, his eyes passing over every new pound of weight now on the man's body. "That was supposed to be mine..." His mouth remains open as he stares, a slight stirring in his loins as he inspects Greg. He shakes his head, trying to snap away from his assistant.

"What are you talking about? I just saved your life... I mean, I should be dead by now right? Fuck, look at me, my body's all bloated... Shit, is it some kind of allergic reaction?"

"T-that's not an allergy..." Kevin tries to turn away, avoiding Greg's reaction as he pretends to focus on his machine. "That's... all muscle."

"What do you mean? How could it all-" Greg gasped as his immense physique expanded even larger, although in a much slower pace than it had been a few moments before. He tried to step towards Kevin and his remaining clothes, along with his shoes, simply tore. He tried to keep a grip on his tight boxers and the immense crotch bulge, even his massive hand struggling to keep himself covered. "Doc... Did you try to do this to yourself? Shit, so that was your secret project? The one no one could ever know about? All for this? Fuck you! Look at what you've done to me! My clothes are ruined, my shoes destroyed and my body..."

Kevin kept working, grunting and mumbling to himself, trying to ignore Greg as he tried to mark all of the damaged components to his machine. "That was supposed to be mine... Everything worked, and you just had to..."

Greg's hand suddenly grabbed onto Kevin's shoulder, the man wincing as he felt the hulk's grip. "Damn it, Kevin, look at me! This isn't natural! Hell, are you sure my body can stand this? How fucking big did I get?"

Kevin's eyes turned back as he's manhandled, lifted up into the air by one of Greg's hands. He tried to shake off his regret, giving a brief nod as he tries to focus on Greg's face. Even that had a few slight changes, a little more hair on it and a bit more virility showing in his features. "At a guess... Easily 7' 6" now... And 600 pounds..."

"Six hundred? What? How the hell... Doctor, people don't get that heavy!" Greg started to shake Kevin, almost giving him whiplash as the man shakes.

"Greg, stop, stop! You can't act like this now!" Greg freezes, a look of worry appearing as he drops Kevin back onto the ground. "Alright... Alright... Look, we'll get you a physical... Make sure you're okay."

"R-right, doctor..." Greg tilts his head a little as he follows Kevin through the doorway, awkwardly shifting to push his way through. "You're the one in charge..." The tension in the air is palpable as Greg's lead to one of the rooms, Kevin guiding him through the lab to a small part for examinations. Kevin's eyes pass over the set of special gym equipment he had prepared, his limbs a little numb when he realizes he won't be able to use it. But Greg's attention is focused right at Kevin, trying to keep his voice even. "You're... You're serious, though? Six hundred?"

Kevin gives another nod, determined to avoid looking at Greg for as long as possible. "The machine wouldn't just make you big... It'd make you denser than the human body would normally allow..."

"That's preposterous! No one can get that big so fast!", Greg shouted. But as he enters the large space and stands onto the precise electronic scale he was forced to eat his sour words. "Shit... I'm 7'7" tall, and I weigh 888 pounds! Kevin, that thing made me weigh more than a few super-heavyweight bodybuilders put together! What the hell were you thinking? Look at the size of my arms! And my legs, and what did you do to my freaking cock? It feels like it weighs 10 pounds and it's not even hard!" Greg shouts, before suddenly clapping his hand up to his mouth, blushing as his huge and heavy cock slapped his impressive thick thighs.

"You'll be fine." Kevin quietly works, taking Greg's vitals, the jealousy clear in his eyes as he turns his attention to Greg's body. "You won't be in any danger. It was supposed to be for me, okay? I made it as safe as I could." Kevin shakes his head, reaching over, trying to find the clothing he'd prepared for the experiment, wondering if it would be enough for the size that Greg now had. "You'll... get used to it. Hell, when I fix my machine, maybe I can see about getting you back to normal, too." He hands Greg the clothing, the t-shirt uncomfortably tight and displaying each muscle on his body, and the shorts couldn't easily conceal the enormous bulge that he now packed. It's barely enough to keep Greg decent... for the moment.

"Fuck... Fine, then. I'm stuck like this..." Greg complained as he tried to move, the clothing still uncomfortable to him. "I don't know why you did something so crazy. Hell, what if I had blown up like a balloon?" He grunts and tries to move. "Fuck, I feel so heavy, and these clothes are too tight!" He tries to move, grunting and bending as he tries to shift. To his surprise, his body pushes out, a pleasant pump starting to burn through as he bends, the motions closer to a flex than he expects. "Whoa. Did that just..." He gives another experimental flex, his bicep pushing out, his free hand moving to give it a squeeze, surprised by how firm it feels in his grip.

Kevin gives a small grunt, writing something down as Greg begins to move. His eye catches a glance of Greg as he begins to move, freezing as he watches the brief 'routine' that his assistant puts on. "Greg, what are you doing?"

"I don't know... It just feels natural..." Greg's arms move down in front as he hunches over, his shoulders and arms on full display, a deep grunt escaping his mouth. "Fuck, feels like there's this good burn going through me... I feel great..." His eyes look back up at Kevin, a grin on his face. "Hell, if it's this good, maybe I should try and get a bit of a workout... That what all of this equipment is for, right?" He nods towards the specialized machines and pieces strewn around the room.

Without waiting for a response, Greg immediately starts to move to the first of it, a couple of weights hooked up to a bench. "Maybe we should test my strength then." He walks towards the bar and lifts it one-handed over his head, his arm struggling and bending as he hauls it up. "Sheesh... That was easy, how much does it has...Whoa! two tons? Are you serious? I am lifting two fucking tons with one hand?"

Kevin sighed. He was so excited about breaking in his magnetically enhanced weight system. Part of him was looking into breaking in his system, but it looks like it wouldn't be possible now. But even as Greg continued the simple lift, his heart pounds. It's a sight to behold, and Kevin watched as Greg's shirt and pants strain, the man switching to another place, heading for the next exercise.

Kevin headed to the controls for the system, clearing his throat and speaking up. "Greg... If you're going to do this, you're going to do it right. I'll turn up the weight." Greg tried to turn to Kevin mid-lift, in time to catch Kevin hitting a few buttons. Greg buckled for a moment, reacting to the sudden increase as a couple more tons of weight are added. But it only takes that moment before Greg resumes his activity, his grunts louder and more apparent.

Greg's motions were almost automatic, his body reacted to each weight like he has been lifting weights all his life. His movements were precise, clean cut and sharp, just like Kevin had programmed them to be, though he wanted his muscles and limbs to be executing such amazing movements now. "Heh, this is awesome! Is this why people work out? I'm really this strong now? This is... amazing!" The repetitions piled up and Greg simply continued to do new series of exercises, and his happiness grew bigger along with his pump, he was so veined and massive that soon his shirt was ripped as well. He just grinned and tossed the remains aside, sitting up against the reinforced bench. "Alright, little dude set it up for 10 tons, I am gonna blow this machine of yours!" Greg teased, not noticing the jealousy on Kevin's face.

Kevin glared a little, but followed along, pumping it up to 20 tons. A flash of anger went through him as he jammed on the controls, throwing on another 5 tons for good measure, watching Greg buckle for a few moments. However, his eyes widened as he saw both of Greg's hands plant onto the bar, straining with effort before still pumping up, the bench now struggling to hold his new height and mass, inches packing onto his frame, more and more pounds now visibly adding onto the man's frame with each lift. His entire body pushes out, each action an instinct to him now, the pleasant pump burning through his entire body. Greg was lost to the rhythm of his exercise. He continued performing the reps for such a long time that after a while it felt effortless, automatic, mechanical. Minutes turned to hours as he went through new exercises, and by the time he stopped, the entire gym was worn out, broken in pieces as Greg had turned every exercise he could think of into an effortless motion. Kevin could only watch on the entire time, simply lacking the courage to stop him from crushing machine after machine. He could only stare on, too entranced or fearful to leave.

"Damn! I'm on fire today." Greg finally sits up from the last machine, looking around as he realizes that there's nothing left. It's only then that his eyes look down new body, forcing a gasp from his lips. "Shit... I've grown bigger than ever! Kevin, measure me again!"

This time, it was impossible to conceal his jealousy. Kevin was surprised by how much Greg had grown in the short span of a few hours. His stats were just astonishing! He stood at 8'2" tall and weighed 1,786 pounds of hard, massive muscle. "Kevin, I have more than doubled my weight in just a few hours!"

"I know, Greg... Just calm down, okay? If you keep on doing it, I don't know how big you'll get... Just lie down or something, and then I can focus on getting the machine fixed so we can get you back to normal.

"Normal... Right..." Greg's voice quieted down as he looks down over his body, his hands slipping over his body as he feels over himself. He keeps a slight grin on his face, his cock rising as he feels over himself. His shaft even pushes up against Kevin as he tries to do examine Greg's body. "Oops, sorry about that!" He grins as he looks over the new length on his cock, now reaching two full feet in length and 10 inches around.

"It's... it's expected..." Kevin tries to turn away, trying to figure out what he could still fix out of all of his equipment. "Your entire body is active right now, your cock included. Even if you didn't do anything, you'd keep growing. But if you try to exercise or get energy, your body should keep reacting." His jealousy is obvious in his voice as he works, clearly straining to avoid looking at Greg, uncertain what to say. "It's just like what I planned..."

They suddenly heard an unmistakable growling sound of an awakened beast. "Shit, I am fucking famished! I need food!" Greg said at once. "Bring me food here, little man, lots of it! Hell, bring more clothes, too!" Greg didn't realize he was being harsh, he was just hungry and very focused to continue growing bigger, just like Kevin would have been if he had undergone such amazing transformation.

"Damn it..." Kevin shook his head to as he moved, trying to ignore the sounds of Greg's continued workout. The man probably didn't even realize how much he was caught up in the moment. But there was little he could do to Greg while he was caught up by his new instincts.

All Kevin could do was head to the storeroom of items he had prepared. Large amounts of food and clothing waited for him there. He sighs as he looks over the piles of foods and what he thought would be ludicrously large clothing. He tossed the largest shirt and shorts that he could find onto a trolley, before starting to throw armfuls of food on as well. It had been hours since he had eaten as well, but the sinking feeling in his stomach killed his own appetite as he wheeled everything back to Greg. "Here... I've got enough for weeks." He turned away as Greg's heavy footsteps approached.

Greg started laughing as he picked up the clothes first, grinning as he threw them on in a rush. Even the absurdly size clothing was only 'slightly baggy' on him now. His voice only grew louder and louder, deeper and more powerful than anything Kevin had expected. "Fuck, Kevin, you had planned it all haven't you?"

"Whatever. Just keep yourself entertained, okay? I have to go work on fixing that machine. Otherwise, you'll run out of food before there's a chance to fix things." He sulks away back towards his machine, hearing Greg call his name but ignoring it as he moved.

The next couple of hours were a storm of furious effort. Kevin tried to check and double check every part he could, replacing every burned out component and reinforcing every melted bit of metal. It was difficult to ignore Greg as he moved in the background, scarfing down food or giving his new body a slow examination. But the sounds only drove Kevin to work harder, and soon, he was growing confident that he could get things fixed by the end of the day... Get the power that was supposed to be his...

"Kevin!"

Greg's voice rumbled from right behind him, the scientist sharply turning as he reacted. "What? What the hell is it, Greg?" Kevin's head smacked into Greg's chest, his balance going as he fell onto the ground. He cursed as he tried to pick himself up, his eyes only meeting Greg's immense frame as the man crouched over him.

This had to be impossible. The absolute beast of a man now stood at 8'9", and he must've broken the two-ton mark in terms of weight. Every motion looked like a full-on flex, and even the smallest motion hinted at the immense strength that he now had. "Shit, Kevin... Am I that intimidating now?" He grins this time, his excitement clear. "Hell, I must be growing bigger and much faster than you thought... You said you had food for weeks, but it's all gone! Look at these clothes, they look painted on me! Hell, I... I..." Greg threw his head back and moaned as his body enlarged even further, absorbing the nutrients of the massive amount of food he had. The powerful mutant of muscle just bulged and grew thicker, larger, rounder and powerful as he looked down at Kevin.

"Greg..." Kevin stood speechless for a few moments before shaking his head. "What the hell, Greg! Look, I'm busy enough without you interrupting!" With an excessive motion, he grunted and turned back to his machine, his fingers digging into the wiring as he tried to pull out a couple of pieces.

"Hey, easy. I'm your assistant, right? I just came to help!" Greg's grin was plastered across his face as his arms reached over Kevin's shoulders, starting to inspect the machine. "I thought I should give you a hand with fixing this thing."

"Greg, this is a complicated piece, and I can't have you just fumbling around with-"

"Oh, come on! All you need to do is replace some parts right now, right? I can do that much!" He grabbed Kevin in a single hand, effortlessly lifting him up and dropping him on top of his shoulders. It only takes him a moment to tear something out. The sound of shredding metal echoed out from his hand, and he displayed the chunk to Kevin. "See? Only the broken bits. Think I'm capable enough, Doc?" Greg spoke with a grin, his head turned to look at Kevin. The doctor tried to glare, but his eyes only met Greg's for a moment as his assistant turned back to work. "Hey, I want to get this thing working as much as you do. I promise, I'm just gonna help fix this thing."

"...Fine. Just do what I tell you to."

Having Greg around certainly made the work faster. His movements were quick and precise, and his thick fingers were able to reach in and handle the delicate bits surprisingly well. After the first few pieces, it became clear that Greg knew what he was doing... Though that didn't stop Kevin from trying to keep his eyes on his assistant.

And his jealousy constantly nagged at him as he watched the man work. The immense monster of muscle was already practically as wide as he was tall, and yet he seemed to grow bigger every passing second. It was impossible to ignore Greg as he moved and worked, even the simplest motions made Kevin stare. As his arms bent or as his legs shifted, as his back pushed out whenever the man bent... The thoughts made work difficult for the man.

The repairs eventually approached completion. There were only a few more simple changes to make before the machine would be ready again. Kevin's mood was finally lifting up again as he examined the final parts, and he couldn't help but smirk as he looked at everything.

"Almost done..." Greg must've noticed as well. The man clapped his hands together, grinning as he pulled himself back and looked down over Kevin. "You gotta be excited... About to get what you wanted, right?" He chuckled as he brought his arm down, flexing and displaying it in front of his body. "Get a piece of this?"

"Greg, damn it, now is not the time to-"

"Hey, easy, easy!" The man grinned, keeping the pose held for a few more moments. "Look, you need to restock on food and find some clothes and that shit, right? Why don't you leave the last repairs to me? You can get the rest of the stuff in the meantime. It's your dream and all, right? So let's get you big first. Then we'll worry about where to go from there."

Kevin raised an eyebrow at Greg. This time, he couldn't help but stare. It's clear that he struggled to avoid looking at Greg now, the man's presence too intense. "You sure you'll be fine at this size? You've grown beyond my expectations, Greg. I'm not sure when it'll stop."

"Let me worry about that, little man. Just get yourself ready for it!" Greg throws another flex, his full body on display this time, head to toe. Kevin grunts and turns away, but this time, he's smiling, glad to have Greg's cooperation.

"Alright... I'll be back in soon. Have enough food, and a few other things. Try and get things fixed by then."

He felt a huge hand on his shoulder, giving him a firm push. "Go get some food, my friend. I'll finish it off on my own. Even I can tell there's only a couple of things left to do." He felt something else nudging against his body, Greg's monumental shaft prodding up at him again. "Mmm... Getting hard to control this thing..."

"Right... Thanks, Greg... Just get it all done for me..." Greg's grip left his body, and Kevin could head Greg getting back to work as he walked out of the room.

It took about an hour for Kevin to finally get everything ready. He managed to get twice the amount of food, but it was impossible to get clothing that large on such short notice. But as he hauled huge boxes of food back to the lab, Kevin could only keep grinning. If clothing wasn't going to fit, he would just embrace that fact. Everybody would see just how powerful he would be... How cut and massive, and how impossibly strong he would grow...

He was snapped from his thoughts by the sound of a buzzing alarm going off, and a series of lights flashing. He shook his head, the familiar noise making his heart pound. That sound meant his machine was being used again.

He started running the moment the thought registered. Greg was using his machine again. He didn't know what Greg was thinking, but he knew he needed to get there before it went off, and before something happened. The door slammed open as he ran in, and he was just in time to see Greg-

The beast of a man threw his arms around Kevin, lifting him up in an instant. Kevin could only feel the world around him spinning as he was hefted along, firmly held in place as Greg kept his enormous body pressed against the man.

"Greg! What the hell-"

"You were right, boss. It feels awesome... I'm not going back to how I was before. I thought you'd want some growth now... But I've decided I'm going to be the bigger guy."

There wasn't any time for argument as the machine fired off its beam. Greg held Kevin in place as the beam struck Kevin right on his back, the smaller man shouting as the burning feeling filled his body. Greg's grip started to shift as his limbs pushed out, his chest pushing up against Greg's body as the man watched on.

It felt like minutes before Kevin was on the ground, reeling and trying to recover from the burning feeling surging through his body. But in his place, Greg had stepped into the beam, his legs planted firm into the ground as he fully accepted the energy this time. He roared out, his hand pounding against his chest as his mass pushed outwards.

Kevin shouts out, the feeling beyond anything he imagined, his sleeves filling out in an as he flexes, trying to push himself back onto his feet. He reached forwards, grabbing on against Greg's body, his body swelling as fast as Greg's had the first time. But it was barely anything compared to the growth that the giant now had. He held on against Greg's sides as he watched Greg swelling out faster, the man's body growing taller, thicker, and stronger with each passing second. "Greg! This is... You're..."

The monstrous creature reached for Kevin's own massive muscular body and their enlarging frames, their muscles growing bigger and more powerful at each passing second, the confinements of their humongous lab facilities getting smaller as they grow bigger, even if the incredible size difference still remains. His cock pushed up against Kevin now, Greg proudly reaching for the three-foot length as he pulled Kevin back against it. "Fuck, Kevin... You have no idea how good this much strength feels!" His grip tightens, the powerful hand pulling Kevin's body in against him.

Kevin could barely move. He must've hit 7 feet now, and five or six hundred pounds of muscle. But though he was tough enough to bear Greg's crushing grip, it wasn't enough to help him struggle. Over 10 feet of bulk held him now, over three tons of pure muscle squeezing him in. The pressure on him only grew with each passing second, his own body reacting to the force squeezing in against him.

Any lingering pain was gone in an instant. He felt Greg's body pushing in, Greg's shaft now pumping up against Kevin's body. His own limbs automatically reached forward, reflexively trying to grab at something, to hold against something as they kept surging outwards. But it was soon a flurry of motion, and the feeling of two massive hands making their way against his body, against his shaft...

It was impossible to handle the sensations any more. He heard the echoes of a shout, and felt his body surge into a blissful pleasure. His mind went blank as he felt everything release, a massive weight collapsing onto his back.

Kevin panted for breath as he laid on the floor. His new limbs felt weird. Heavy... Unfamiliar... He was coated in something sticky, and he could barely see himself in the darkness. But as he moved, he felt his body tense and respond. He pushed his fingers into the floor, feeling the ground crumble a little as he grabbed against it. The sudden crack jerked his eyes wide open, his fatigue vanishing in an instant.

He pushed himself up off the ground, grunting with effort as he pushed himself up. His arms, his heart starting to race as he felt them work, the sensation so unfamiliar. Something inside of him clicked, and he tried to toss out a few push-ups before pressing himself off the ground. His chest and arms reacted to the movements, a slight but obvious pump going through them. The feeling was new, but the pleasant burn was just what he imagined it to be.

He shifted his weight onto his legs, trying to look around. He could barely make out the remnants of the lab, odd bits and pieces still scattered around. His eyes were able to pick out a slight glow coming from the side of the lab. Every footstep felt so new, his weight almost sinking into the ground with each step. His vision slowly focused as he stepped closer, looking downwards at the faint glow coming from one of the emergency lights in the lab... The ones that were always planted 7 feet above the ground.

He grinned as his mind began to connect the dots. That meant he had to be... Eight feet? Nine? He let off a small growl as his hands began to move down, trying to inspect every inch of his body. His shaft began to rise as he inspected himself, wondering just how incredible he looked in the light. His eagerness grew as he grabbed and squeezed at himself with the strength he had wanted for so long. The details didn't matter now... It had worked. He was absolutely massive now. Bigger than any human had ever imagined...

But he didn't have time to reflect. He heard the ground shake as something else began to move. He tried to turn, but before he could, a weight pushed down against his shoulder, the inhuman grip sliding over his body. He froze as he felt something else began feeling over his new mass.

He turned to try to look at the man holding him, but he could only find the outlines of an enormous figure. His head turned up to look, but he could only see the figure looming over him, slightly hunched to avoid the 15-foot ceiling. He felt the figure's grip tighten, freezing in place as what must've been an arm made its way around his back. The thick mass completely wrapped around his torso and lifted him up, pressing him into an absolute wall of muscle.

A deep, rumbling voice entered his ears...

"You're awake. Good. When the power returns... We'll be turning your machine on again."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to MysteriousMist For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (April 22nd, 2013), Aronymous (June 1st, 2013), atbkv (April 22nd, 2013), bearium (April 22nd, 2013), BGrizzly (April 22nd, 2013), bigbuster216 (April 22nd, 2013), Blasphemer (June 3rd, 2013), Braun1 (April 23rd, 2013), chia1103 (April 23rd, 2013), convolution (April 25th, 2013), cowboybear (April 25th, 2013), curinga (April 24th, 2013), flamedelft (April 25th, 2013), fleXodus (April 23rd, 2013), gomez (May 17th, 2013), Hanugumo (April 22nd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (April 22nd, 2013), HGH4EVER (April 25th, 2013), iceman75 (April 23rd, 2013), iets21 (April 24th, 2013), jcb60970 (April 23rd, 2013), jts (April 23rd, 2013), krasserpumper (April 24th, 2013), LanceFan2001 (May 31st, 2013), middleman (April 23rd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (April 23rd, 2013), msclpatrol (June 2nd, 2013), muscl4life (April 22nd, 2013), muscle405 (May 31st, 2013), muscular (April 23rd, 2013), nnnrg (April 26th, 2013), nvb2 (April 24th, 2013), okaywhatwhat (April 23rd, 2013), ostrogoth1 (April 22nd, 2013), Rarity (April 22nd, 2013), Reeza (April 24th, 2013), rocketdog (April 22nd, 2013), sp00ner4 (April 26th, 2013), swinginbusdoors (April 22nd, 2013), Terrylee Long (April 23rd, 2013), theseventhwave (April 25th, 2013), vga518 (April 22nd, 2013), whatizit (April 24th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (May 31st, 2013), xenon (April 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 07:03 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Pretty good. This "short" thing is longer than most stories here, and every paragraph was entertaining to read. . . Though I kind of expected the few outcomes within the story. Not that it's a bad thing. Maybe it's because I been here too long. huhuhuhu
  #3   Add to Ross_Geller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 01:52 AM

Ross_Geller is on a distinguished road
Loved the story!!

Thank you for that dude!
  #4   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2013, 06:40 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Awesome story! Thanks for sharing!
  #5   Add to muscle405's Reputation   Report Post