The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 07:40 AM

pizzadaddy is on a distinguished road
real life supersoldier

i know it sounds hard to believe but this guy here made me seriously doubt... caus he actually totally looks like a reallife supersoldier. Ok so theres this page where guys log to chat and masturbate, and in really rare ocassions a smoking hot guy shows up. \\ thats his page. Dave here is a marine, hes 19 and is like 6`3 and 220 lbs of solid muscle. he doesnt show much, just chats and is a nice lad, often stands and flexes a bit. mostly Hes just showing his face which is ok caus hes really really handsome, doesnt really look 19. I dunno why he does it, hes a pretty mysterious guy, answers questions and logs up to an hour at times. I dont really mind hes a pleasure to see

Anyways he got a shitload of followeres and viewers in notime, caus hes hot like that. Among the fans of him theres this conspiracy theorist guy who pretty much tries to convince us (and him, but he doesnt really care) that hes some form of supersoldier. He shows evidence and stuff... and i got to admit hes pretty convincing... caus DAve just nods and doesnt actually deny it, but doenst really follow him either. Plus this guy seems to know a lot about biology and embryos, caus he explains very well how do you make guys like dave in the military for real. something that they select the best soldiers and breed them over and over in this program thing, making them better and better. He also said that guys with the best genes for soldier are not probable to be blond or anything recesive, caus its less likely that they got important strength or stamina genes too so the soldiers will probably be brown/black hair and brown eyed and dave is. And well it goes on but hes very convincing. Even more, look at this guy, hes 19 and looks like he could lift a tank, he tells hows hes been a marine since forever and his dad too, and all his broadcasts are like in som barracks... so yeah i mean... it makes you doubt

anyways i think it is not impossible that guys like exist, and they cannot keep him locked in some facility, so he logs in the net to showoff or whatever to random people he knows wont believe a thing... but really what if?

anyone would like to make this into a story? i mean its seriously hot and its kinda real so makes it even better

Last edited by pizzadaddy; July 29th, 2013 at 08:50 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to pizzadaddy For This Useful Post:
Tomoshiraga (April 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 09:28 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
If there was a secret government program to create supersoldiers... and if that program did produce supersoldiers... would our government allow said supersoldiers to talk about themselves on the web?

Enjoy the fantasy all you want; just acknowledge that it's a fantasy.
  #3   Add to edwardandras's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 09:33 AM

edwardandras is on a distinguished road
yeah i know it sounds really good to be true... and thats what keeps me skeptic... but i figured that if it was true and that lad was just showing off what his got, even if someone figured everything... no one will believe it (you for example) ... and the lad does seem to be kinda enclosed somehow... dunno man it may be a fantasy but when you talk to him it feels like somethings going on... plus did you see him!? and hes fucking 19! amazing anyways
  #4   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 09:52 AM

thanks man. may be a fantasy hope not
  #5   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2013, 02:56 PM

mutador
I don't know if that story is for real, but it'd be nice to see more pics of him, he looks amazing!
  #6   Add to Bigboy92's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2013, 08:52 AM

Bigboy92 is on a distinguished road
he looks good and that would be hot, but dont believe everything you see on a webpage, its hardly hard to scroll down to 19 in the age section, but still hot
  #7   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzadaddy View Post
anyone would like to make this into a story? i mean its seriously hot and its kinda real so makes it even better
I was working on something like this, but wound up posting another story instead. Someone else will probably do it justice. /o/

It's not really an uncommon theme. It's basically army/military fetish + muscle fetish all crammed into one. It's bound to come up eventually.
  #8   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2013, 02:25 AM

man, loads complained about it, he showed his tags, he is 19... and yeah a story would be awesome hes hot as hell

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options