The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 07:50 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
Peta PDX Pt. 2

*Warning: Explicit language, adult themes, poor grammar, little or no proof reading, and all the other crap you should expect from a gay-themed forum that you have to be 18 to join?

Part one here.

Part 2

Later, it was agreed that my friend Clarence would be a tester of all the new products, as well as Cesar, and Chucky. Calvin had no real interest in this enterprise. The testers would also be required to model and endorse all of our products. My last piece was getting Carl to join in on the fun. I figured it would be good to try to transform a crazy silver-haired guy, and it would bee good to sell to the ? ?Masters Division? crowd.

We decided that the new brand would be called Power Plant, and that the mascot would be a giant, thick muscled brontosaurus looking down on a wimpy T-Rex. We also wanted to be ready to launch in about 10 months, so we would have to do everything fast if we wanted to launch at the Mr. Olympia Expo in Las Vegas at the end of September.

Over the next couple of weeks I got my accounts set up, bought the brands I needed to get the product line together, and I got a house for us all to live in. It was a big, old place with a massive basement that I had converted into a gym, a couple rooms on the main floor that I turned into offices, and several bedrooms upstairs, 2 that I turned into bedrooms, and a large one that I turned into a conference room. The garage was cleaned up, finished, and turned into a small warehouse. The house was just 2 blocks from the NE 60th street Max (light rail) station so it would be easy o get downtown, to the airport, etc. Everything was lining up perfectly.

My first meeting was to get a couple of the main formulators up HTL (the company I bought for prohormone formulation), the herbalists from XSNC (our sports Nutrition company), and the main herbalist from Oramus Nutrition (our vegan protein company.) I had to get all the talent I could to get a strong prohormone together quickly, although it was great, because when locked in the house together, these guys really started building off of each other?s ideas. It a few days the team announced that they had a preliminary formulation together. It was all vegan, there were no animal tested ingredients, and it was going to be extremely effective. The only hitch was that it would take a couple months the capsualise, and stabilize through the digestion tack. HTL would take the new formulation to their labs in California and figure out how to get it into a capsule so it can be marketed. In the mean time, we had all be performing injections on each other, twice daily.

The next piece of the puzzle was getting the protein formulators from XSNC to work with the people at Oramus to formulate a full line of vegan proteins. These could not be like the rest of the vegan proteins on the market; I required them to measure up to the standards of any reputable sports nutrition line. We had to have a fast digesting protein like whey, a slow digesting one like casein, and a couple of sustained release proteins that would compete against the blends. Like their dairy based competitors, they had to mix easily, be mixes of complete proteins with amino acid ratios close to human proteins, be easy for use to flavor, and be affordable to produce in volume. We needed to be able to quickly inundate the market, and keep the prices cheap.

While the protein people were working on my nearly impossible requests, I sought out a good doctor, a nutritionist, and a personal trainer to hire. The doctor would be sure all our lines were nutritionally complete, and run weekly blood tests on all of us testers. The nutritionist would start structuring all of our meals, and work with the doctor to be sure our nutrition was on track. The trainer would be working us all out twice a day, four days a week, and document everything. After all that I went to different vegan cafes and patisseries around town to recruit chefs that would come up with delicious and unique flavors. Nearly a month got chewed up getting all the pieces together, people hired, initial formulations produced, etc. Even the fine details like hiring a photographer to take pictures of everyone, and hiring him to come back every week to document everyone?s progress.

Soon December was gone, and as January got under way, so did our training. The injections were painful, and difficult to get used to, but the early/injection only form of our prohormone was so strong that my libido shot through the roof, and I wanted to shag anything that moved. Thankfully, I was locked in a house with 3 other hot, young, gay boys. At first Clarence and I had one bedroom, and Cesar and Chucky had the other, but after a few nights it became obvious that the next nine months would be a near constant orgy.

I was the dirty hippy looking guy: the skinny, white boy with dreadlocks type. Clearance was the nerdy looking guy: he was very skinny as well with messy hair, glasses, etc. Cesar was the Latin guy: olive skin, dark hair, slight Italian accent, about 6 ft 2, a nice thick cock, and a beautiful smile. He was the epitome of tall, dark and handsome. Chucky was the shortest of us at 5 ft 6, but he had already been working out for the last 5 years. He had 17-inch arms already, and he was a short fireplug of a guy. He wasn?t as attractive as the rest of us, but he already had a nice muscular build.

After about 2 weeks, we all had noticeable gains. My skinny 12-inch arms had grown to 13 inches around, which still looked gaunt on my 5 ft 9 frame, but hey, this is progress most guys would kill for. Clearance was also skinny at the start with 13-inch arms that grew to 14 inches in these first 2 weeks, and was noticeable on his 5 ft 11 frame. Cesar had seen his 13.5-inch arms swell to 15 inches, and he was now 6 ft 2.5 in. The mix had actually made him grow taller too! Poor Chucky had seen no change in his height, and his arms only grew half an inch. Chucky had a much thicker build than the rest of us, but he felt bad that he had not grown as quickly as the rest of us. Our trainer told Chucky that with a massive lead on most of us, he had already mad a lot of the easy gains, so he was going to really have to crackdown to grow at the same pace as the rest of us.

It was about this time one of the boys suggested a website, with 24 hour cam shows. I was thinking that we needed a really good website showing people how to go vegan, but with all the bells and whistles I wanted we would need a constant stream of income. So I had cameras installed in the gym, the kitchen, the dining room, the bedroom we used for orgies, the living room, and the bathroom that had the largest tub. One bathroom, one bedroom, the offices, the warehouse, and boardroom were all still private. We had a constant stream of advertising to keep it free for anyone 18 and over, and we had a 48-hour cache on each camera so people could be entertained between 11 PM PST and 8 AM PST when we slept, and from 1 PM to 2 PM when we napped.

It was also at this same time that one of the Oramus guys called us and said that they had been working with the crew from XSNC on a great pre workout, post workout, and a sea vegetable based multivitamin formula. ?Get ready for the next level boys, this shit is going to knock your socks off!? the rep told me while he delivered the first batches to me personally. My dream of creating a whole vegan bodybuilding system was off to a great start, and the future only looked brighter than I had imagined!

?All we needed now are a couple of names? I told my buddy Clarence, ?we need a name for our erotic site, a name for our site that helped people become vegan, and a name for or vegan bodybuilding system. Clarence then suggested that we ask the readers of this story. Any ideas?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (April 24th, 2013), michaelv2 (April 23rd, 2013), muscular (April 24th, 2013), Terrylee Long (April 24th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (April 24th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options