The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2013, 11:08 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
Peta Portland

"You can not!"
"You can so!"
"So not you mean!"
This is a sample of the argument the cop walked into as he was coming in to tell my roommate Clarence and I that our bail had been posted. "I didn't think either of our parents would be up this late at night!" I said. The officer glanced over and mumbled, "It wasn't either of your parents this time. They are all nice people. Why should I bother any of them with your delinquency? I figured that I should call the source of your issues instead."

As we reached the lobby of the police station we saw Carl: a grizzly old hippie dude from the old school who chaired our PETA chapter for downtown Portland. "Caleb and Clarence. We owe you boys another debt of gratitude for having the guts to get arrested again for the cause. Your fellow memebers thank you, even the ones that ditched out and didn't have the balls to get arrested thank you, I thank you, and the animals thank you! Now go home and get some sleep!" We both responded, "Yes sir"

On the Max train home from the station Clarance said, "You sure had a good idea there Caleb by giving both of our calls to officer Caine. My parents are starting to get sick of bailing me out." I responded dryly, "My parents were pissed, and I was really out of ideas. Officer Caine is a prick, but he is a smart prick. Maybe I should be scared that he knows my life better than I know it myself? Or maybe I should sleep and worry about it in the morning?"

The next day we went to the Chapter meeting. The topic: the CIA had donated $35 Million to us last night. Carl rose, and opened the meeting, then went into an uncharacteristic monologue, "Last year's Occupy movement really freaked out the man, and his manlings. Back in the 1960s most groups dissolved not from lack of interest, but from infighting. The CIA gave them some bread through innocent sounding Not For Profits, and then sat back and watched the opponents destroy themselves arguing over the money. A month ago Our Seattle chapter received $40 million. As you know, they dissolved in under 2 weeks, and now it is happening here. To us! No matter how tempting your plan might sound to you, everybody, please put your ego aside, and just vote to spend this damed money. Lets take this issue on once and for all!"

There were lots of great ides presented that morning, and breaking with meeting etiquette, I pulled out my iPhone and started researching supplement companies. I jotted down a few notes then it was my turn, and all the other ideas, if approved would only be about half of the money. It's time to dazzle. "As you know, there are Vegans, Vegetarians, and Carnivores, and it is really hard to et people to convert up: they are afraid that veggies have no protein. Two weeks ago, when we had a table in front of the gym down the street I met with multiple people that love animals, but they practically grabbed on to their muscles to be sure they weren't shrinking while they talked to the skinny little, vegan dude. I purpose that we start our own line of Vegan bodybuilding products. We need to hit the ground running, and get a full line quickly, so I propose buying HTL Hormne Therapy Labs for $1.5 Million, XSNC the Extrema Sports Nutrition Company for $6.5 Million, and Oramus Nutrition for $3.5 Million, That would leave me with $3.5 M to create our own company. Along with myself, I need 3 more volunteers that would be OK taking any vegan products the company introduces, and that would be OK with the idea of becoming a 300 lbs bodybuilder. Imagine how we could change people's minds. We would become whey too powerful to dismiss! I have major in Business Admin and a minor in Fitness Training, and a certification in nutrition. So I can aide anyone that we elect to run the company. Pass"

Carl again, "Well, once again, we heard the best from the far left side of the room. I don't know what we'd do if you boys ever caught the light-rail on-time! Yay's for all the motions before Caleb's? ... Nay's? ... Yay's have the clear majority. Now, Caleb's idea... Yay's? ... Nay's? ... The Yay's were unanimous. Now for my idea to Name Caleb CEO of the new company. Yay's? ... now the Nay's? ... another unanimous vote. We will now take a break. If there are any good marketing people in the group today, please meet with Caleb at the break, as well as some of you hot young guys that have at least 3 years experience with us, Clearance, Cesar, Chucky, and Calvin, I am looking you ways. Everyone else, we need a new, and catchy name, please send them to Caleb be leaving comments below."

Continued...

Last edited by brutus; April 23rd, 2013 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Added continuation link
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
Adawg91 (April 20th, 2013), convolution (April 20th, 2013), GTlifter (April 20th, 2013), Hanugumo (April 20th, 2013), michaelv2 (April 20th, 2013), muscular (April 20th, 2013), parabola56 (April 24th, 2013), rododoro3 (April 20th, 2013), weaknobody (April 22nd, 2013), xenon (April 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Vroom vroom

rododoro3 is on a distinguished road
This is very interesting!
I like how you've set up a vegan background for the muscle growth, and involved the occupy movement. I've been looking into and cooking vegetarian (and vegan) alternatives for quite a while, now, and this has plenty of potential.

Just a quick note; you've got a few typos here and there, such as "There were lots of great ides presented that morning."
Pardon me for being forward, but if you want, I could proofread for you
(Be warned, though, that I'm not the most reliable of proofreaders, since I work on my own schedule. A quick spellcheck can also do the trick)
  #3   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2013, 09:46 AM

I thought it might be fun to do something a bit different, and I thought of trying to involve the readers. Which leads to the editing errors: I'm not the best writer to start off with, and then this idea hit me after I went to bed, so it was written on my phone, at night, waiting for the Ambien to kick in. I'd be shocked if the spelling didn't worsen as the story progressed!
The Following User Says Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
GTlifter (April 20th, 2013)
  #4   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2013, 11:33 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
It will be very interesting where you take it and I really like how different it is.
  #5   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Everyone else, we need a new, and catchy name, please send them to Caleb be leaving comments below."
PowerPlant™
brutus (April 20th, 2013)
  #6   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2013, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelv2 View Post
PowerPlant?
I love it!
  #7   Add to Adawg91's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2013, 06:06 PM

Adawg91 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rododoro3 View Post
I've been looking into and cooking vegetarian (and vegan) alternatives for quite a while, now, and this has plenty of potential.
It's actually really easy to be vegan, in my opinion. =) As someone who was painfully unaware of anything they ate, it took me only about a month to generously learn many chemicals and ingredients as I went along and fixed mistakes. I even figured out which brand names to add to my boycott list, lol.

This story has a very funny and interesting premise! Thanks, brutus.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adawg91 For This Useful Post:
brutus (April 21st, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options