The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mrk78's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2013, 08:36 PM

mrk78 is on a distinguished road
The Chair

Hey gang, first story. Please criticize all you like. The growth is a little far down, I think, and the backstory is sloppy and thrown-together so worry about that too much. Wrote in in about two hours as I just suddenly got struck with an idea.

The Chair

No one knows where they acquired the chair, but all the ?employees? fear it. The boss often threatens to use it on fuck-ups. You know, if a guy doesn?t ditch a car in the right place or forgets a couple hundred units on one of the trucks they were jacking (especially if they had an agreement with the driver, the boss would get so furious) he?d threaten to strap ?em in and throw the switch! Now, it wouldn?t kill them. Everyone knows that. Somehow they aren?t any less scared.

They really have nothing to worry about. The boss has a strict, secret policy of never using it on the crew. They?re useful. They ever step out of line, you whack ?em like in the old days. That?s never changed. Some people might wonder how the boss keeps the largest ?syndicate? in the city without ever dipping in the drugs, always staying with straight, legal commodity. Not many folks know, I did.

Before last week, I was The Fixer. I patched the holes. The problems no one else could solve. I did it and I did it fast. Then last week I learned a lesson I should have learned long ago. Never ask to go legit. No matter how long or hard your service to the family, you will be put down.

So, what?s this then, you ask? A confession I suppose. A confession of what I didn?t do, but should have. I saw a lot of awful stuff in my years, people?s lives taken and all. Nothing ever, EVER, bothered me like what they did with the chair.

=======

The first time I witnessed it was a clear Autumn night. I was a lackey then and didn?t really know my way around the neighborhood I was ?posted.? The boss was pretty pleased with some work I had finished with a couple of overseas shipments, so he?d decided to let me in on the real stuff. First, he told me, I had to go fishing.

He gave me no clue. I was just supposed to meet a kid named Daniel. Daniel was a fine, upstanding senior at the university who had, on the side, been helping our outfit push items on the students. Colas and coffee and clothing we had stolen out of trucks, planes, warehouses was the most of it. We always had him turn over all the money he made back to us, then we?d give him his cut - paltry though it was - and a new batch of
product. I was often the one he?d make the exchange with; he?d never met or seen the boss, of course.

Turns out, he had been skimming for a while. Goes without saying, big no-no. So, my assignment was to bring him in for his slap on the wrist, I imagined.

He came down the street at about half-past nine. Kid dressed well, but not too well. Dark jeans, red converse, button down shirt with his unzipped red jacket, pretty much par for the course. He greeted me with his usual bright-blue-eyed look and handshake. Daniel was the kinda kid who?s eyes you could look into and see that they were thinking, they were alive. I liked him a lot, actually, and thought he was a genuine kind of fella from his eyes. Really shocked me when I was told he was stealing from us.

?Hey, man! So, where are we off to tonight?? he said in his upbeat manner.

?Well, I gotta tell ya Daniel. Everyone?s real pleased with the work you?re doing down at the college. Some of the big guys wanna see ya. I bet they?re gonna make you our head boy down at the school.? I tried to seem as pleased and upbeat as possible to relate to him, but it wasn?t really my style.

?Really? Wow that?s great, but, there won?t be too much else on the plate will there? I mean, school?s busy and...?

?No no no, you won?t have to do anymore than you want, probably. Just a tad more organization stuff, I bet. Now follow me, our warehouse is right down the street here.?

He followed like the pup he was.

=======

The boss and probably half the organization were waiting when we got there. They were all standing around in a semicircle open to the door around the boss, sitting at a table, talking and laughing and cutting-up until we came in. You could have heard a pin drop.

?Come on, Daniel, take a seat! Gotta talk to ya, buddy. Got the money?? The boss used a friendly, if condescending tone. He often used that tone with the kids.

Daniel approached the table, produced a bulky envelope from the inside of his jacket, slid it across the table to the boss. The boss first consulted the open ledger on the table, then proceeded to the count. Once he finished, he stopped, sat the money down, smiled at Daniel. ?My boy, you?ve been stealing from me.?

?What?! No! I...? the guilt was plain.

?Boy, you?ve been coming up short by an increasing margin recently. You think we don?t notice that? We do keep our own form of records, and they don?t lie. You?ve been selling at the prices we told you??

?Yes, sir!?

?Cut the crap. If you wanted extra money, you should have just risen the prices, and kept more! Why did you have to stick your hands into our pockets? This just won?t do. I?m going to have to make an example of you.?

?An example? What? How?? The kid was visibly shaken, stirred, and served. Somewhere inside him he knew he was cooked.

I?ll admit, at this point I wasn?t too worried. I thought surely we were just gonna scare him a bit.
The boss turned around in his seat, addressing the part of the circle behind him. ?Fellas, the chair.?

The circle split directly behind the boss, forming to lines, revealing the prize Daniel would come to claim. The chair.

The Boss turned back to Daniel, a bit of a smirk on his face. ?Strap him in.? Immediately two men lifted him by his arms and legs and carried him, writhing and screaming, over to the contraption.

Here?s where I started to get worried. It surely looked ominous enough, the chair. While the basic build is wooden and simple, the... additions are anything but. The seat was as high up as the average man?s waist, such that each victim could be lifted and removed with relative ease to the ones restraining him, I noticed. Then, there?s the straps. There?s a harness for the torso, two brown leather leg straps, and two brown leather arm straps on either of the wooden arm rests. Daniel struggled like any healthy young man would while they were tying him down. Cursing and spitting and fighting, he was; the men didn?t even seem to notice. The Boss sat there watching, still with that same smirk. The restraints were almost cruelly simple, they appeared to have been constructed out of actual men?s belts. Finally, there?s all the wires. There are eight wires that run to the victim. They clamped one to each of his middle fingers, and taped them there so he couldn?t remove them; they then removed his socks and shoes and clamped one to each of his big toes, also taping it; they tore his shirt down the middle, clamped one to each of his nipples. By this point, the kid had started crying and pleading to be let go. The men only chuckled at the suggestion.

By this point I was too horrified to breathe. The boss felt it, and looked over at me. It was a knowing look, but a cold look. Suddenly there was a tearing sound and The Boss looked back over to the chair.

Here, one of the restrainers unbuttoned Daniel?s pants and ripped open his underwear. Onto Daniel?s flaccid member and balls he fixed a large, opaque plastic tube with the seventh wire leading from it. He looked at Daniel, ?Don?t let it fall off; you?ll be sorry, kid.? He slapped the silent, tear-soaked boy?s thigh, then reached above his head, into the shadows. He lowered a crown, of sorts, made of a single wire that appeared to split into a dozen wires leading to points all around the skull of the victim. Looked a little like an insane hairnet when they shoved it on the kid?s head.

Daniel seemed to have surrendered. ?What are you doing to me??

The Boss allowed a tense moment of silence. No one else in the room would have breathed a syllable. ?Danny, what do you want to be when you get out of school this year??

?I... uh...? his voice wavered, still fighting tears and fear, ?I?m applying to work for the foreign service.?

?Oh, you wanna be a diplomat?? Daniel nodded and sniffed. ?That?s nice, you have ambition. You wanna serve the country....? The Boss stood up and shuffled over toward the boy. ?Might I suggest you come work for me full time? I have an idea you?d love it.?

?You mean, selling? Stealing?? Daniel was starting to look and sound a little calmer.

?No, no you?ve proven yourself very untrustworthy with money and goods. I have a different idea.? The Boss started to pace. I had a feeling he while he was explaining something to Daniel, he was also explaining it to me. ?I don?t go into drugs. Too risky, that?s how you end up with your life in prison. I?ve stuck to something much, much older and more stable. Something almost... cleaner in a way.?

Daniel was becoming nervous again, shaking. The Boss was eating it up.

?I keep houses, Daniel. Houses where men, sometimes women, can go and relieve certain urges. Sexual urges. Whorehouses, Daniel. Here in the city, out in the country; I actually have a pretty significant collection of beauties. In body and in architecture. Work for me in one of them, Daniel. It?ll be an easy life, just simple fucking and sucking and strutting, boy. No worries, you?ll be taken care of. No money, either, of course, but I?m getting to that.?

?I don?t understand. I can?t do that, I?m not a whore.?

?Oh, but you soon will be Daniel. You see, running the houses is expensive. I?ve found a way to make it profitable. By making payment to the workers unnecessary. That device you?re strapped in is what does that. It pumps electricity, along with other certain forces of the universe I can use, right into that little body of yours. Guess what? It does exactly what I tell it.?

?Wh..what??

?You?re going to get big, buff, beautiful, kid. You?re going to be far better put-together than any of the goons you see here with me. You won?t sell anything like you are now, you?re just an average kid. No, we?re gonna pump you up right here and now!?

?But..bb...?

?No, don?t speak anymore. You?re scared, as you should be I guess. But look on the bright side, soon you won?t care! That cap you?re wearing will take care of that. That?s my favorite part. A bit cruel, I?ll grant you, but I said I have to be sure you?ll do it for free. So I take away your ability to process, to learn, to gather. It?s gonna fry your brain, kid. Toasted, scrambled, burnt up. All those smarts and all that knowledge you?ve got stored is getting evicted, they?re home destroyed. It?s your mental cocoon, kid. You?ll emerge a sex machine, good for nothing else.?
Daniel started to scream. He shrieked. It was loud. Was he yelling ?help?? Couldn?t tell. I was panicked myself. The Boss gave a nod to one of the guys on the right, who walked quickly over to the corner of the room nearest him. A light was turned on, revealing a huge, horror-movie-worth switch in the corner. The Boss turned back to the kid, made an attempt to yell over the screaming kid ?SOON THERE?LL BE ENOUGH POWER RUNNING THROUGH YOUR BRAINS TO LIGHT UP THE WHOLE CITY, KID. SAY GOODBYE!? He nodded a second time to the man in the corner. The switch was thrown.

The sound of sparks was in the air, yet none flew that I could see. The contraption was tight. My eyes locked on the kid. Immediately he writhed in agony, continuing to scream bloody murder. He gyrated and jerked horrifically, I wanted to look away but I could not. 

I?ll never forget what came next. The Boss made good on his word. The kid started swelling.

I first noticed it on the kids torso, his restraints were becoming a lot tighter, limiting his mobility further. His chest, though, with the nipple clamps, was plumping right before my eyes. He was growing a set of pecs. You could hear his voice deepening as his torso expanded. His abs became rippled and solid.

I glanced over to his arms. They were growing into a huge set of biceps, a deep cut between his bi?s and his shoulders. His hands, too were huge now; I caught the tail end of his fingernails expanding to fill out the ends of his fingers. Veins popped up and pulsed throughout his body. His legs had finished expanding by the time I saw, probably twice their previous girth, it seemed. His feet were hopelessly larger than the discarded Chucks off to the side. He was definitely taller, too; his feet rested on the ground. He fell limp and silent after it ended. One of the guys who restrained him walked over and removed the cup covering his cock and balls.

Everyone in the room broke their silence. Kid was hung. Must have doubled, even tripled in size, with balls to match.

The Boss went over and unstrapped the unconscious former-kid now-stud and gently slapped him awake.

?Rough ride, huh? Kid, your new name is Day. A lot easier to say and spell than your old one. Not that you?ll need to, or be able to, spell anything anymore. What do you have to say about that??

The kid didn?t say anything. The Boss snapped his fingers and waved me over.

?Day, this is your friend.? He motioned to me. ?He?s gonna take you to your new home. Okay? Where you?ll fuck and be fucked until you?re too old. Sound good??

He nooded and said tiredly ?Kay, how long?s the walk? Needa jerk.?

I looked into his eyes for the last time. Nothing was there. Empty darkness. Not a thought to be seen.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to mrk78 For This Useful Post:
arty82 (April 29th, 2013), BEHRMUSCLE1 (April 29th, 2013), bigbuster216 (April 25th, 2013), brutus (April 26th, 2013), convolution (April 26th, 2013), cutlerfan (April 26th, 2013), dbzfan345 (April 26th, 2013), flamedelft (April 26th, 2013), Frankly (April 25th, 2013), Hanugumo (April 25th, 2013), jcb60970 (April 26th, 2013), LanceFan2001 (April 25th, 2013), madstatic (April 29th, 2013), manlion (April 25th, 2013), master_virus (April 26th, 2013), msclbldr (April 26th, 2013), muscular (April 26th, 2013), Neonando (April 26th, 2013), nnnrg (April 26th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (April 25th, 2013), Reeza (April 28th, 2013), skumbum (April 29th, 2013), stringra1970 (April 28th, 2013), tattcub (April 26th, 2013), Terrylee Long (April 26th, 2013), The Magus (April 26th, 2013), weaknobody (April 26th, 2013), xenon (April 26th, 2013)
  #2   Add to mrk78's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2013, 08:39 PM

Also, I JUST finished this and haven't edited yet. NOT good practice, I know, but I was so excited to share that I didn't even think about it. I'll edit some before I submit to other non-forum places, I'm sure.

In the meantime, please comment, criticize, and PM me if you want to chat about it!
  #3   Add to LeatherMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2013, 08:44 PM

LeatherMuscle is on a distinguished road
love the premise butthe muscle growth was a lil short for my taste wish you gone into it more described it and how he felt as his mind was trapped but its not a bad story i hope to see more fro myou
The Following User Says Thank You to LeatherMuscle For This Useful Post:
kastawaykid (April 27th, 2013)
  #4   Add to mrk78's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2013, 08:46 PM

Good point! Maybe I'll flip it around and do one from Daniel's perspective, make it longer.
  #5   Add to AuraTwilight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2013, 09:18 PM

AuraTwilight is on a distinguished road
I love this! Dumbing down is my button! Keep it up!
  #6   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2013, 09:46 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Posted yesterday? I could've sworn I read this a while ago somewhere else or maybe it's one of those weird dejavu things. Good premise, though kind of sad.

From Daniel's perspective would be nice, but it's often hard to work that out. If a character becomes dumber while they are the narrator, it becomes VERY awkward to write.

"Derpaderpa hurrrr???" I said, confused as all hell because I didn't understand English anymore.

Unless, of course, he returns to normal at the end. . . Still kind of awkward. That's why I never really write from the perspective of a dumb character.
  #7   Add to mrk78's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2013, 09:57 PM

Well, he can still communicate. I'm not sure what I'd do, though I have been thinking about it. If I do it from Daniel's perspective I won't do another "beyond the grave" or separate-omniscent-mind-within-style narration, so the language would have to change with his mind. Meh, I'll get it somehow.

Sorry you thought it was a little sad, though I guess it is. I kinda like the darker, more sadistic aspect of this type of transformation. Gets the blood pumping.

Also, thanks Aura. Definitely my "button" too.
  #8   Add to AuraTwilight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2013, 11:15 PM

AuraTwilight is on a distinguished road
I see. Mrk, you and I will have to become friends in the future. >:D
  #9   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2013, 11:37 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrk78 View Post
Sorry you thought it was a little sad, though I guess it is. I kinda like the darker, more sadistic aspect of this type of transformation. Gets the blood pumping.
Sad is good, actually. Twists and turns are what make a story, and "sad parts" usually allow for some drama. Which in turn, allow us to see characters acting like humans instead of dolls. It's the ending that makes the real difference. If the ending is some sort of double rainbow + unicorns for everyone, then the story's not so sad. EX: Even if Daniel stays derpaherpa and finds happiness somehow, there's nothing wrong with it. Sure it'll be a tiny bit sad, but in context of the story - without overthinking - it would be happy.

I think you should probably rework the muscle growth part in the second part. Perhaps keep the perspective the same (with this character, not Daniel). He could have a dream where he sees Daniel changing, except he pictures himself being much closer to Daniel so he can see every single detail. Maybe the chair could be gone so he can see Daniel in a standing position or you can keep it - it's up to you. This way you can rewrite the growth scene without backtracking or rewriting the same story from Daniel's perspective. It'll be much easier. It will also let Daniel have at least one friend on his side. I imagine his life is going to be somewhat lonely from this point on out.
  #10   Add to LanceFan2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Dream Weaver

LanceFan2001
Send a message via Yahoo to LanceFan2001
pretty damn hot! thanks dude! great premise! please continue!
  #11   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2013, 12:44 AM

brutus is on a distinguished road
Can I go next? Please!
  #12   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2013, 01:56 AM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
I'm with AuraT on this one.

I ding at the dumbing down.

Definitely do more.

Ta

TC
  #13   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2013, 11:28 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
Posted yesterday? I could've sworn I read this a while ago somewhere else or maybe it's one of those weird dejavu things.
There is a story by FanTCMan which has similar elements. Title is "Administrator."
  #14   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
I think the actual growth should have been elaborated on a bit more. Otherwise this was pretty darn hot. Reminded me of the old Pleasure Boy stories I love reading.
  #15   Add to LanceFan2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Dream Weaver

LanceFan2001
Send a message via Yahoo to LanceFan2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Can I go next? Please!
I wanna go after Brutus!

BTW check out his AWESOME story My Own Wizard!!!!
  #16   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
Sad is good, actually. Twists and turns are what make a story, and "sad parts" usually allow for some drama. Which in turn, allow us to see characters acting like humans instead of dolls. It's the ending that makes the real difference. If the ending is some sort of double rainbow + unicorns for everyone, then the story's not so sad. EX: Even if Daniel stays derpaherpa and finds happiness somehow, there's nothing wrong with it. Sure it'll be a tiny bit sad, but in context of the story - without overthinking - it would be happy.

I think you should probably rework the muscle growth part in the second part. Perhaps keep the perspective the same (with this character, not Daniel). He could have a dream where he sees Daniel changing, except he pictures himself being much closer to Daniel so he can see every single detail. Maybe the chair could be gone so he can see Daniel in a standing position or you can keep it - it's up to you. This way you can rewrite the growth scene without backtracking or rewriting the same story from Daniel's perspective. It'll be much easier. It will also let Daniel have at least one friend on his side. I imagine his life is going to be somewhat lonely from this point on out.
I agree with Rarity, if it is all happy through the entire story it gets boring quick. And there is no room for character growth.

I also like his dream idea. Another option is that the boss kept a recording of the change to show people as a warning.
I just wonder what would happen if you went in the chair without the head piece.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options