The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2013, 02:46 PM

zilcher is on a distinguished road
Men of Georgia, or MUSCLESEX, Part 1

I've trolled the "internets" forever, searching for muscle. I've found many guys who want to talk about muscle, but most of them do not possess the sex muscle I seek. They love it, they crave it, they lust for the right muscular man, but mostly they are average, or below, type guys and we just RP and get off. It's exciting, but the comparison to the Men of Georgia makes them all seem like incidental normalcy, as though they are lifeless next to the discovery I made on a night when I was particularly craving for a genuine man of sincere and outrageous muscle.

It must've been the Evolution Forum, where my best muscle connections have come from, that referred Jimmy to me. We didn't really have small talk of any note, but when we started chatting, it was clear I was not dealing with a usual suspect. Jimmy was straightforward, direct, obviously alpha in all ways, and open. The openness struck me as refreshing. He wasn't hiding a thing about being the ultimate male. He sent pics and vids immediately and somehow I believe he sensed my talents at worship and interacting with one of the gods. Jimmy was pure molten sex. Muscle sex. Supreme hot imposing power of young muscle. The keyboard practically steamed. There is no question he got it immediately that I was special too.

At this segment of living I am an average person, but that's not my past. My past was dam fucking glorious as I got to 225 at 6' tall and strutted and filled out and wore the revealing, too-small clothing that I could see excited other men regularly. Watching supposedly straight guys bone up and even an occasional moist crotch gave me the confidence and swagger of an ultimate male bodybuilder, and I loved it. I mention this because that's how I could empathize parallel with Jimmy and others. I know what they want. I know what they do. I know what they lust for. I know what they eat. I know how it feels to wake up buzzed from the previous days pounding of their massive flesh in the gym, so pumped upon waking that the cum practically ejects itself. I know it because I lived it and I hate to use a clich?, but there is nothing like it in the whole world. Nothing approaches the maleness and sex of being a massive bodybuilder. Women are soft and sometimes sweet, but they are not male. They do not have the raw power and ultimate raging sex of a bodybuilder. Bodybuilders make love to their body every day in the gym. They fuck their peaked biceps, they screw their massive pec shelf, they ram their quads until the sex in their muscles comes out in even bigger muscles. Glutes are the direct muscles of sex. The forcing of a cock into another's loins or mouth is powered by thick, ripped, dense, supreme clenching glutes. God I talk a lot. Back to Jimmy.

That first interaction with Jimmy told me I want this man. The raw sexual energy, the complete cohesion of our minds and bodies. I got him off with ease. It wasn't hard for me to describe him and I together. The descriptions just flowed right out of me like cum to a bb's backside because he and I are sex. He is sex because his muscles are so big and getting bigger by the hour and I am sex because I've been there and it's still inscribed within me. He described his physique. At 5'8" he was 185, thick, ripped, 19" arms, 26" quads, 31" waist with all the adjoining lats and traps and tris and hams.......a fucking adonis from Savannah. While we were chatting, he flexed and groaned on mic and my cock jumped at the sound of his voice, respecting the sex of him. I came when he described his flexing biceps to me, huge round blocks of power, him flexing them and feeling the pulsing of man blood in his rivers of veins. He heard me cum and fucking roared lustily his approval of his conquest. The sound of him applauding my cumshot made my cock jump again and made me (it wasn't voluntary) re-gurgitate another load as his low rumble masculine sounds reinforced that this man was my god. I was delirious with muscle lust.

I made him cum twice, to his surprise. I spoke of the tie-in of his delts and traps and how hard and bulging they were. He jacked heartily as I described my tongue climbing mount biceps and diving into the split. I imagined his biceps split catching my tongue and holding it there, flexing his heated guns to ensnare my worship tool. In reality, his abs were so pronounced he could do that with them, cramping his gut tightly and making the tongue exit the crevasse by sheer force of his ripped cobblestone abdominals. Once we met in person this was one of his favorite games to play with his muscles.

Supreme men get to play with their muscles like no other. Their power, agility, and condition encourages them to play with their muscles and with the worshipper. Sometimes they go overboard. Once I nearly hurt a guy with my biceps around his neck, squeezing the cum out of his jacked cock while I poured on the power. He loved the abuse, but after feeling my muscle clench (veins pounding in my arms) dig into the soft tissue of his twink neck, flexing and relaxing over and over, and then cumming uncontrollably, he passed out. I thought I had squeezed the life out of him with my rock arms. He came to in about a minute, but it scared me. To my amazement, he immediately wanted me to repeat! Fuck no! I didn't want my muscle power responsible for a death. I instead used a cantaloupe in place of his neck and he licked all the oozing juices off my engorged muscles. It splattered all over my chest, delts, abs and cock and down my quads and calves. This was one of many great worship cummings, with both of us shooting as I splattered the fruit further with my man sex power. Muscle=Sex.

Jimmy soon wanted me to come to Georgia for live worship. My skills at honoring and exciting this behemoth made me a valuable supplicant to him. I had commitments galore, so I knew it would be a while. In the meantime we nearly daily spoke, texted, chatted. I could practically smell the sex musk of this real man through the computer. He finally started to show me his body onscreen and the cumming was endless. He would use dumbells to pound his biceps into hot rocks, flexing 19" of flesh into peaked, hard sex. I swear, in my imagination, they seemed to squirt at the top of his flex. He would shove his crotch into the camera while performing a front lat spread, accentuating the width of his massive throbbing torso. Ripped, rocky, boulders of muscles filled the screen. Even with sub-par resolution every muscle movement under his thin skin stood out as a testament to his supreme development. Watching sweat between his mountain pecs drip onto his abs and cascade down to his pubes made my mouth water and my dick steel. He would do a most muscular pose repeatedly, pumping up his entire upper body into a sculpture of pure muscle sex. Once he came doing that without touching his cock or muscles. Just the flexing extracted cum from the giant. The shot hit the camera and blurred my vision of his ecstasy, a real downer for me, as I love to see a big man in his most excited state shaking as he flexes his mounds and forces every last cum drop from his gyrating balls. I imagined myself there licking up the bodybuilder cum, stroking his muscles, and wiping him down with my tongue afterwards. We always spoke of the sucking and fucking that would happen in person. He wanted me in him. He knew my cum would be of value to his physique, a protein like no other to further grow his manliness to an unreal size. He wanted more of him. He wanted so much more of him.....in fact he wanted to be the biggest, a typical bb dream, one which I completely understood. He had that potential, as in our two month introduction to each other he had gained about 4 pounds of muscle and was still ripped to shreds.

I decided to get gym membership. I was older, puny compared to him, but I had to become the best bodybuilder I could to present myself for a live session with god. I knew it would take a long time, but I had decided. By the summer (9 months) I would be presentable to the god. I would have some definition and size to offer to the cum session. What I didn't know is that there were others surrounding Jimmy. He had many men he played with. Jimmy was a gigolo bodybuilder to the bodybuilding world, a very specialized entrepreneur of power and ultimate male sex. Many of the men he was with were much larger than him, but his skill at muscle sex made him the dominant man in the fucking. Massive 300 pound guys would let him ream their asses, as Jimmy had a technique to massage the organ that brought forth buckets of cum. He also insisted that the bigger men fuck him because he wanted their power right there in him for growth. This is probably why he was able to grow as fast as he did. But I had to wait to meet these other muscle-sexed men. The wait was killing me.

TBC
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zilcher For This Useful Post:
Freaker!! (February 13th, 2014), Hanugumo (April 26th, 2013), iceman75 (April 26th, 2013), imfit (April 26th, 2013), jcb60970 (April 27th, 2013), ManOMan (July 20th, 2013), muscular (April 26th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options