You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2013, 10:12 PM

pizzadaddy is on a distinguished road
Next to rugby guys on plane flight

I went from a Dallas to New York today, and sitting next to me on a three seat row where two other guys, I was on the aisle seat. I could tell they were Argentinian due to the accent, and both seem to be really good friends because they fooled around and laughed a lot. I suspected they were a gay couple eventually, because they were pretty close to each other, but I never actually confirmed this. It would have been obvious they were a gay couple to anyone, but they looked so masculine, both of them, it was really hard to actually consider. Just lookswise I intuitively discarded the gay idea.

Both were tall, dark haired Italian/Latin looking guys. The one next to me, in the middle, had a thick manly scruff over his angular jaw, thick eyebrows and shortish black hair. Id say 6`2 and easily 210 pounds of muscle, he had a tshirt and his bulging bicep and forearm next to me kept my hard on the whole flight. The other guy was a bit taller but less beefy looking, still a big guy, bald and clean shaven. Both hot as hell, but honestly the guy next to me was driving me nuts.

So I kept my awkward silence for most of the flight, they spoke Spanish most of it so I didn?t want to interrupt. Plus I was really nervous, I literally spent hours building courage to start a conversation. I needed to figure what to say. I wasnt going to tell them I was gay, but id imply it. I had no idea if they were actually rugby players (they totally looked like) but I guess ill start with that? if I was mistaken it would be a compliment.

So with less than half hour to go, I took advantage of the bald guy returning from the toilet to chat with them. They were Argentinian, and both work in comp science for a small job in Dallas. The scruffy guy was working, and the other one came to meet him from Cordoba (with this I actually started to think the gay couple thing again). Before telling me this I dropped the rugby player bomb, implying I was a sports fan and I confused them with players. I could tell they liked it, a lot, then they corrected me and told me what was their actual trade. They just loved going to the gym and getting buff? but somehow they looked totally like rugby guys? not just gym guys? which made them super handsome.

But it didn?t stop there, it went so well, that they encouraged me to comment why did I think that? and by then it was evident I lusted both, caus I told them that they were big imposing looking handsome guys, teammates and friends, overall looks? so yeah pretty convincing rugby player looks. And then I commented on his amazing arm (who btw had a brown leather broad cuff watch? so amazingly rugged and masculine) and some other bracelets? and then he flexed and let me touch? and the other guy was just smiling? god it was heaven? I had to move around a lot to dissimulate my rock hard on? but I was so red I figured they noticed anyway? we then arrived and said goodbye? never heard their names? they thanked the compliments tho, it was awesome, i made them feel really insane attractive, they liked it
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:36 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzadaddy View Post
... I suspected they were a gay couple eventually, because they were pretty close to each other, but I never actually confirmed this. It would have been obvious they were a gay couple to anyone, but they looked so masculine, both of them, it was really hard to actually consider. Just lookswise I intuitively discarded the gay idea.
Um, gay men can't be masculine? I never got that memo, and by the looks of many of the huge, masculine gays at my gym, and many members of this forum, either did a lot of people!

It sounds like a great experience, and they sound like a very sweet couple. Too bad you didn't get up the courage earlier to talk to them. Maybe you could have got a pose or two with them? Next time tis happens, tip the flight attendant to bring extra drinks to your aisle!
  #3   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:56 PM

i still dont think they were gay... i mean i can tell when a guy is, but these two clearly didnt seem gay, just like that... the masculine look just reinforced it, but it was a part of it, i was building courage because it was 85% likely they would be actually super straight and ignore me or freak out if i said something unwise... it turned out well because i was cautious, i was nervous because i wasnt sure at all. Now that i think of them again, they were straight
  #4   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2013, 12:02 AM

brutus is on a distinguished road
As you had fun.
  #5   Add to edwardandras's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2013, 06:03 AM

edwardandras is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzadaddy View Post
the one next to me, in the middle, had a thick manly scruff over his angular jaw, thick eyebrows and shortish black hair. Id say 6`2 and easily 210 pounds of muscle, he had a tshirt and his bulging bicep and forearm next to me

They encouraged me to comment why did i think that? and by then it was evident i lusted both, caus i told them that they were big imposing looking handsome guys, teammates and friends, overall looks? so yeah pretty convincing rugby player looks. And then i commented on his amazing arm (who btw had a brown leather broad cuff watch? so amazingly rugged and masculine) and some other bracelets? and then he flexed and let me touch? and the other guy was just smiling? god it was heaven?
daaamn hot man
  #6   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2013, 06:43 AM

suma is on a distinguished road
Why not just ask:
"So what are you guys brothers?, friends or what?"
  #7   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:05 AM

because they clearly werent brothers, they were obviously friends... and then i would pretty much ask them if they were a couple... what if they were not and made it all awkward from then on... i guess i did well caus the guy even flexed for me, it wasnt that simple guys
  #8   Add to Dentistclark's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Muscle obsessed worshiper

Dentistclark is on a distinguished road
Why cant I get guys like that next to me when I fly? I think you did great mate, let's face it, you got to get a feel and keep your knees and face where nature intended them to be. I'm jealous......can you tell?
  #9   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
Few of the world's cultures are as hung up on men touching other men as Americans are. It's so unusual for us to see two men who are not romantically involved acting friendly like that that we just assume they are a couple.

In many Latin American countries, for example, two men walking arm in arm wouldn't raise an eyebrow. Sure, it's possible the rugby guys were gay, and it's also possible they were just good friends.

Either way, it sounds like a hot fantasy. Just don't jump to conclusions about what really might have been going on.
  #10   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:26 PM

mate, im pretty sure latinamericans are less cold at body closeness, but men walking arm in arm raises eyebrows everywhere... specially argentine men, which are known to be manly as fuck
  #11   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2013, 10:32 PM

Its common in other cultures as well ; male friends will stroll hand in hand or arms locked together
I've even seen where space wasnt available one guy sitting on his buddy's lap (or his knee mopre precisely)
It doiesnt raise eyebrows and no one ever thinks gay.
  #12   Add to msclbldr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2013, 03:11 AM

msclbldr
Send a message via Yahoo to msclbldr
They could have been gay rugby players.
I have played with and against plenty of gay Argentinians.
  #13   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:16 AM

the hot thing was that he behaved like a total laidback lad... he behaved like any cool 19 year old latin kid... fooling around and laughing... just tall and beefy as hell... and then when i mentioned they looked like rugby players... and they liked it... they got kinda cocky and that, somewhat flexing and eyebrow moving...it was so hot... they both were comp science guys who apparently liked to pump iron a lot, but they really liked the idea of being manly pro sports guys, and showed off like that after my comment... hot as hell
The Following User Says Thank You to pizzadaddy For This Useful Post:
Eliswansigurado (May 6th, 2013)
  #14   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2013, 02:33 PM

Just how did he flex for you?
Did he say here feel this and flex?
  #15   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2013, 06:50 PM

he was liking my comments... caus he said something like "im not a rugby player... why do you think im one?" and then i commented on his height and overall looks. He liked it, and kinda moved in his seat somewhat smiling, then i said that his arm looked amazing (specially his forearms) and he was like "yeah man? thanks check it" and just flexed this baseball bicep which sublty touched my arm, so he signaled me to touch it, which was amazing, then he smiled and showed like a welcome gesture... then i went quiet for a bit, it was kinda awkward... i just wated to jerk off so bad ahahaha
  #16   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2013, 01:14 PM

know what you mean, moments like that can be quite thrilling.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options