The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:00 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Once Upon a Time in the Far Reaches of Space

?I wouldn't.?

Seth the dumbass ignored me and poked the glowing blue fluid in the pool. ?See? It's not burning my finger off.? He almost sounded disappointed by that.

I sighed. Brilliant idea, sticking your finger into a vat of a mysterious substance on an alien spaceship. What could possibly go wrong? I probably shouldn't have asked that. Tempting fate, and whatnot.

I looked around interestedly. You didn't come across derelict alien spaceships every day ? even if it was more common than one might suspect ? and I was eager to continue exploring it, regardless of the fact that my companion had few enough brain cells that you could count them on two hands (you might need to use your toes, actually ? I'll give him that much). The sleek silvery metal of the spaceship appeared spotless, as if its former occupants had been fastidiously neat und tidy. It was a minor miracle that the lighting in the spaceship was still functioning, but fission reactors work for a long time. The ship couldn't have been here more than a few centuries or even a starship-grade fission reactor would have lost enough radioactive material to cease functioning. Fusion reactors were more powerful, of course, but while hydrogen was easy enough to come by in solar systems ? you could harvest some straight out of a star, if necessary ? for the long voyages in between stars it was often difficult to come by.

?Hey, uh, Reed?? I heard Seth ask, jolting my thoughts back to my dimwitted companion. ?I can't move my finger.? I couldn't help but shake the feeling that I was about to find out what, exactly, could go wrong.

?Huh??

?It's stuck.?

I could tell that Seth was putting all of his strength into pulling away from the fluid, but it was no use.

?Maybe if you hadn't decided to poke it to begin with, this would never have happened.? I suggested helpfully.

?Shut the fuck up and help me.?

I took a step towards Seth, intending to pull him away when we both noticed the fluid move. It shuddered, as if something in it was waking up. ?Oh shit.? I heard Seth mutter.

We both gaped as a tendril of fluid ? living fluid ? reached out of the vat and started coiling around Seth's arm. ?Oh shit!? Seth shouted and reached for the tendril with his other hand.

?NO YOU IDIOT!? I shouted. ?Then you'll have both hands stuck!?

?WELL WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!? He yelled back at me. He tried his best to pull away but the liquid had coiled itself up to his elbow by this point and showed no sign of stopping. I could think of only one thing.

I drew my thermal knife and sliced Seth's arm off above the elbow. Seth screamed. The heat from the blade cauterized the wound ? mostly, anyway. There was still a little blood. But despite the fact that the stump where Seth's arm used to be was only barely bleeding, I could tell that he was in immense pain. Despite this, we both stared as Seth's arm remained exactly where it was, only now supported totally by the living fluid. Seth took a step back and eyed his arm with delirious distrust. I gave him a fair amount of credit for not going straight into shock.

?The fuck!? You could have warned me first.? He snarled at me. I was apparently going to get no thanks from this one.

The fluid reached the top of Seth's disembodied arm and paused as it seemed to realize that there no longer was nothing further. And that's when shit got real. Seth and I watched as the blue fluid appeared to start pumping itself into Seth's amputated arm. Part of my brain screamed at me to run, but I couldn't. Neither could Seth. The arteries and veins in Seth's arm glowed with the same blue as the fluid. And as more fluid poured itself into his arm ? part of my brain noted that the level of the fluid in the pool was correspondingly decreasing ? we watched as rippling muscles formed under the skin. Seth was not a small man ? he wasn't a marine captain for nothing ? but the musculature forming under the skin of what was once Seth's left arm was nothing short of superhuman. Seth was just over two meters tall, weighing almost 120kg and none of it fat. He was a big fan of what pre-spaceflight civilizations had called bodybuilding. And yet the muscles forming under what had once been his left forearm were almost grotesque in their hugeness. Just below his elbow, the alien-enhanced forearm muscles had swollen until they were nearly the circumference of Seth's thighs. The hand itself nearly doubled in size until it looked like it was big enough to nearly cover its former owner's head. The color of the hand's skin darkened until it was black. Not a natural black skin color, but the black of black ink. It almost appeared as if it reflected no light at all. Seth had already been vascular, but even if the fluid hadn't enhanced his arm's vascularity you would have been able to see every single vein glowing blue underneath the black skin.

I noticed that the hand at the end of the arm flexed, experimentally, as if testing the use of a new piece of machinery. And then, as quick as lightning, it shot out and grabbed Seth by the throat, still supported only by the tendril of fluid rising from the pool. Seth fought at it with his good arm but it was no use. I desperately tried to cut either the arm or its supporting tendril, but it was no use. The moment I started to cut the mutant arm (noting that it was much more difficult to do so now), the arm pushed me away with such strength that I flew back into the wall nearly ten feet from Seth and the pool.

I watched, dazed from the impact with the wall, as the hand around Seth's throat started to pull him towards the fluid. The hand around Seth's throat was not permitting much in the way of air, so he was unable to make more than a vain gurgle of protest as he was dragged by the throat to the source of all this mess. The hand pulled Seth's face until he was at most 10cm from the surface of the pool. Then two fingers reached up and pried open Seth's mouth. Seth let out a scream as another tendril of the fluid ? this one much thicker than the one holding his arm ? plunged deep into his mouth.

The level of the pool was draining slowly as more and more fluid pumped itself into Seth's body. Seth went mostly limp, spasming occasionally as his body filled with the alien liquid. The part of my brain telling me to scream and run was yelling at me more loudly, but despite my fear I wanted to see what happened next.

Seth's entire body was engorging the same way that his arm had. Seth's already impressive physique was swelling by the second as glowing blue arteries pumped the fluid through him. His body grew at an unbelievable rate. In only seconds, his shirt had torn completely down the middle of his back, and from the way it was shifting forwards it was only a matter of time before it shredded itself over his massive shoulders.

My powers of clairvoyance confirmed, I stared at Seth's naked upper torso, watching his back widened out of the tattered remnants of his shirt with sheer awe. Seth appeared to be growing no taller, so the fact that he was approching 1.5 meters wide while standing a maximum of two meters tall was not lost on me. He was rapidly approching the state of being wider than tall. And yet his waist actually shrank ? a six pack of abs had been faintly defined on his stomach previously but I could imagine that all that was on the front side of Seth's body was a painfully defined eight-pack. Just looking at his rear, I would guesstimate that his waist actually shrank from 90 to 75cm. Seth's now nude ass shoved itself backwards as it filled with muscle, bubbling up nicely. Had it been not so clearly unnatural, I might almost have been turned on. Almost.

I actually gasped a little as legs that were MUCH thicker than my torso exploded out of the leggings Seth had been wearing. They continued swelling until they were nearly as big around as Seth's chest had been before all this. Everything in Seth's body appeared to be converting to muscle. The thin layer of fat around his waist was now long gone, and it was bizarre that I could watch through his paper-thin skin as the fat in his legs almost melted away to be replaced by even more muscle. The way his thighs and torso dwarfed his waist made him look like two giant lobes of muscle had been grafted together ? poorly.

Seth's calves exploded until they were nearly the size of my thighs ? and then grew some more! At the end of their growth they were nearly as large as his waist was small. If his calves were any smaller than his waist it certainly wasn't by much. Seth's feet even lengthened several inches.

Like his arm, Seth's skin started turning black. I watched all the hair on his body fall off: leg hair, chest hair, armpit hair, pubic hair ? everything. Even what little hair there was on his head after his most recent buzz-cut fell off, leaving Seth completely and totally hairless.

Fluid stopped flowing into Seth. I looked down at the pool and saw that it was empty. My gaze shot back to Seth as I saw him straighten up and turn around.

You could still tell that the face was once Seth's. It had his features ? his strong chin, wide cheekbones, the nose that had been broken and had healed at an angle. But there was something totally different about it at the same time ? and not just in skin color. All his features appeared somehow sharper, if that makes any sense. It was hard to describe. His face was human, and yet no human would ever look at him and say that he was ONLY human. And that didn't even take into account the eyes. They glowed with the same unnatural light blue color as the fluid, as the veins streaking his inky body.

And the cock. Magnificent was the only word to describe the club that hung from his impossibly thin waist. Though it was soft, I could tell that it would be nearly half a meter long when it fully hardened. His testicles were the size of large oranges. I wondered how he would be able to walk with thighs so big without crushing them.

His ? its, I thought to myself, since I could hardly describe Seth as being merely a HIM anymore ? gaze swept the room. Its gaze paused on me and then moved on, as if merely taking a note of my presence but not assigning me any real importance. Once it had scanned the room, it turned its attention to the massive organ hanging from its waist. Rather delicately it took its cock into one massive hand. I watched as its cock lengthened to its full length ? I guessed right, it was nearly half a meter ? by sheer will. It certainly didn't seem to be stimulating its cock in any visible manner.

Its head reared back a little and a deep resonant moan erupted from its mouth as its cock started to spray blue liquid across the floor. The voice was, again, recognizable as having once been Seth's, but it sounded echo-y, almost like it reverborated.

Alien-Seth's cock spewed its blue load for almost a minute, covering the floor with an immense amount of spunk. Once it finally finished, Alien-Seth stood at rest briefly. And then it walked out of the room without hesitation or even a backwards glance at me.

And so then I was alone with nothing but my thoughts. I wondered exactly what it was that I had just witnessed. One thing was for sure ? I got the distinct feeling that Alien-Seth was no longer friendly towards me. Not that Seth had been a nice guy, but I couldn't help but shake the feeling that Alien-Seth would kill me as soon as I posed even the slightest threat to it.

I stood, meaning to follow my transformed compatriot and see if I could sabotage his intentions in any way. Somehow I could tell that this was only the beginning of something ? that maybe Seth and I should have left well enough alone when we'd come across the spaceship in the depth of dark space. The universe can be a scary place.

But as I approached the door I heard the sound of a locking mechanism. Frowning, I stepped closer and tried to open it but it was no use. I appeared to need some sort of password to continue, and I certainly didn't recognize whatever language the aliens used.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed motion. I turned slowly and a wave of absolute despair hit me. I fell to my knees as I saw the blue cum that Alien-Seth had produced was slowly oozing its way towards me. Drops of cum joined to form little rivers, rivers joined to form small pools that inexorably flowed in my direction.

The last thing I heard as I bowed to the inevitable and willingly opened my mouth to the tendril of fluid rising to meet my face was the unmistakable sound of the ship's engines firing up.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Speaker For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (May 25th, 2013), aiden831 (May 9th, 2013), amauiguy (May 15th, 2013), andromediavirgo (May 9th, 2013), Aronymous (May 11th, 2013), bigbearny (May 9th, 2013), BigStuff (May 25th, 2013), brutus (May 10th, 2013), convolution (May 14th, 2013), cutlerfan (May 9th, 2013), dago12582 (May 25th, 2013), fleXodus (May 24th, 2013), gbrown5678 (May 10th, 2013), Hanugumo (May 10th, 2013), iceman75 (May 8th, 2013), idavid (May 10th, 2013), iets21 (May 10th, 2013), jimboylan (May 25th, 2013), Lucas88 (May 15th, 2013), Lukullus (May 9th, 2013), makurra (May 9th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (May 9th, 2013), muscular (May 14th, 2013), Neonando (May 9th, 2013), nnnrg (May 10th, 2013), noomnoom (May 10th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (May 9th, 2013), porekop (August 4th, 2013), portamivia (May 8th, 2013), reality779 (May 24th, 2013), Riko (May 11th, 2013), rocketdog (May 14th, 2013), tattcub (May 9th, 2013), theseventhwave (May 13th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (May 10th, 2013), weaknobody (May 9th, 2013), willfrog13 (May 14th, 2013), xenon (May 9th, 2013), Yoshi32 (May 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:55 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Oh wow, nice setting! Will there be a sequel?
  #3   Add to andromediavirgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2013, 03:58 PM

andromediavirgo is on a distinguished road
Think this would make a very interesting series
  #4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2013, 08:47 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
I'm wondering if the detached arm ever reconnected itself. Seems like it would have done so if it could.
  #5   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2013, 06:01 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by portamivia View Post
Oh wow, nice setting! Will there be a sequel?
Glad you enjoyed it. It's a bit darker than I normally write. As for a sequel, maybe if I have the time to write one. If I continue it, though, its definitely going to be a hell of a long story so you'll be in for a wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
I'm wondering if the detached arm ever reconnected itself. Seems like it would have done so if it could.
Oh damn. I meant to add that actually, but it must have slipped my mind. Yeah, it reconnected to the rest of his body.
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2013, 08:48 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Cool beans! More please!

xoxo

Richard
  #7   Add to hshunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:04 AM

hshunk
Cant wait for the next part!
  #8   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:36 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
In space no one can hear you scream......

"Alien" and "The Watchmen" meet "Night of the Living Dead."

Awesome writing!

You showed, not told, what was happening!

Creeping suspense and a socko cliff hanger ending!!

Wowza!

Mdlftr

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options