The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2013, 11:37 AM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
My Twin Moves On (Chapter 1)

The August sun was a hellish ball of fire and getting into the pool was heaven after spending the last hour mowing the lawn. Sighing dramatically, I called out to Rhys. ?Holy shit, you still working that garden? Don?t think for a second I?m going to help your inefficient ass.?

My twin brother stood up from his labors and wiped a perspiring brow with the back of his gloved hand. His other hand held a sagging clump of weeds. He wore nothing but sandals, board shorts, and dirt-laden gloves. His lean torso was literally dripping with sweat.

?This shit?s harder than it looks, asshole,? he said with a smile as he threw the handful of plants into a nearby trashcan.

Rhys and I had graduated high school three glorious months earlier and were both a day away from departing for college. Our parents and little sister were off ?running errands,? which we suspected meant they were getting us send-off gifts. We both figured having them return to a freshly manicured lawn was a nice way to pay them back. My brother, apparently done with his task, walked over and sat at the edge of the pool, letting his legs hang in the water. We were each a little over 6?1,? a little under 170, with brown hair, blue eyes, and long, lean bodies. Too lean in my opinion. However, I had no trouble admitting we were each more than a little attractive. We had faces which made girls melt on site and had both taken advantage of that fact over the last few years. We played sports to a limited extent and remained active, but neither of us had spent any time in a weight room.

That was all going to change for me. I?d wanted to put on gobs of muscle for years but never felt I had the opportunity to work out seriously. Rhys was a bit of a brain and never showed much interest in the gym. That was ok with me. All twins eventually find ways to differentiate themselves from the other and I was going to be the buff one. Over the summer, I?d been doing pushups and situps every night. The effort had given me a bit of a chest and a nice four pack. All-in-all though, we still looked exactly the same to the casual observer. It took a few weeks before new friends could tell us apart. He was a little taller, I a little beefier, he had a more squared jaw, I had slightly higher cheekbones. All differences were subtle but they summed up our physical individualities.

Confusing one for the other wouldn?t be a problem for long: my brother and I would be starting fresh at two different universities the next day. We were pretty much each other?s best friend so were still getting used to the idea of being apart. I didn?t get into the school he really wanted to attend and that was that. Despite our physical similarities, there were different things going on upstairs. Let?s just say Rhys? SAT score beat mine by a few touchdowns?a few dozen touchdowns.

I could tell my brother was thinking about the next day too. ?We?ll call each other every day,? I said. ?We?ll see each other for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Our spring breaks match up exactly.?

Rhys smiled but truth was we were ready for a bit of a separation. It was me who encouraged him to go to his dream school in the first place.

Anyway, we got some luggage from the family; the parents acted as if we built them a new house when they saw the yard. All was well in the world. The next day we said goodbye to our sister (who stayed home to watch the dogs), got in three separate cars (mine, his, and the parents?) and headed 300 miles north to my brother?s school. It would be a quick afternoon of unpacking before we?d have an early dinner and leave my brother to his own devices. Then we?d travel another few hundred miles to my new school.

The first leg of the trip went by quickly and we made it without a hitch. The campus was abuzz with activity, littered mothers, and fathers, and their kids yearning to be free. After a quick lunch, we got to work unpacking Rhys?s stuff. As I helped make the bed, I couldn?t help but look at the bare mattress six feet away. Rhys? roommate had yet to arrive but I was already to suppressing a little jealousy that the bed wasn?t mine. Maybe this would be a harder separation than I thought. I occasionally looked out the window to the grassy field between the buildings where freshmen were already congregating and getting to know each other. Footballs were being thrown and young bodies sunbathed. Flirting was rampant.

My dad was out with Rhys at the nearby Home Depot (dad always needed to put his own constructional touch on everything) while my mother and I finished the room off. She was removing clothes from a suitcase and putting them in the drawers when there was a knock against our open door.

My mother and I turned to see a kid my age standing alone in the doorway. He was a few inches shorter than me, maybe 5?8, had brown hair and eyes, and a dimpled smile that ensured he would have a baby face through his late forties. The boyishness ended there; He had the body of an Olympic gymnast. His loose fitting sleeveless shirt revealed arms bulging with smooth beef. Shoulders the size of softballs disappeared into a shirt completely drenched with sweat. The moisture made the shirt cling to his chest like plastic wrap, revealing two very pronounced bulges between his shoulders.

?You must be Rhys Tansey,? he said as he made his way in. The newcomer started to look a little nervous and I realized that both my mother and I were pretty much gawking at him.

?Hey,? I said, trying to sound casual as I stood up and offered my hand. ?I?m actually Rhys?s brother, Ryan. Rhys should be back any minute now.?

?Oh,? he said with a smile as he shook my hand. ?Well I?m Kevin.? He pointed at the bed. ?Looks like I?ll be your brother?s roommate.?

Kevin went back to the hallway and rolled in a hotel style luggage cart which held all his belongings. I wanted to ask where his parents were but remained silent; not knowing if that would uncover a sensitive topic. To my surprise, the first thing he did was open a suitcase and strip off his shirt. Although not as vascular as the guys you see on fitness magazines, the kid was built like a brick house. Even with a little fat around his midsection, you could still make out six distinguishable abdominal bricks below a pair of gorged pecs which cast a pretty substantial shadow on them. I found myself gawking again. The way the muscle fibers danced below the skin on his shoulders filled me with a burn. I wanted that. That?s what I want to look like. Maybe a little more ripped but I?d trade with him in a heartbeat. Packing that much muscle on a 6?1 frame would be a lot of work, maybe 60 pounds of work. You gotta start somewhere though, right?

Looks like you?re gonna have some competition in the girls department, Rhys, I thought with an internal grin. Although shorter and with more boyish good looks than the mature ones we sported, his ridiculous physique would definitely turn heads.

?Sorry,? he said as he put on a new shirt, this one with sleeves. ?But it?s hot as balls out there and I was sweating like a pregnant nun.? He stopped and his face reddened. Then he turned to mom. ?I?m sorry Mrs. Tansey.? Then he smiled at her.

I bet that grin has got him out of trouble more than a couple times, I thought. I could see this guy majoring in motivational speaking (if that even existed). He had that let?s do this attitude that some people hated but the rest followed.

My mom smiled back. ?Don?t worry Kevin. I have two of you and a husband with a mouth that would put yours to bed.?

I didn?t quite know what that meant but had no plans to call her out. Kevin started unpacking at a rapid pace. He didn?t have much stuff, most of his belongings consisted of clothing and supplements.

A few moments later the rest of the family came back and dad made a quick shelving addition to the dorm?s desk. Then we were off to a 5 pm dinner. Kevin, with no family present to speak of, came along at my mother?s insistence.

Rhys and Kevin hit it off quickly. He was even good at telling us apart?sort of.

?Don?t switch shirts on me guys,? he said as he began wolfing down his steak. ?Else I won?t know who is who anymore.?

He tore into his meal as if he were starving. My mother?s instincts go the best of her.

?When was the last time you ate, Kevin,? she asked, her face lined with worry.

Kevin stopped chewing a moment and looked at her slightly confused. ?I dunno, three hours ago??

My mother relaxed. ?Sorry, it just??

Kevin blushed a bit. ?Sorry Mrs. T, I just eat a lot and have to be quick about it.?

Mom nodded.

?I wrestled all throughout high school and they made me eat a lot. So food is more of a task than a pleasure these days,? Kevin continued. ?I?m done with wrestling I guess,? he said somewhat sadly. ?But I?m trying to work out a little more. Put on some mass, ya know? I met a few guys at the gym this morning before I started unpacking my stuff. They have a weightlifting club or something I was thinking of joining.?

My dad brightened. ?Rhys, maybe you could join too. Ryan?s starting to make you look bad.?

I beamed but kept it internal. Dad noticed I was getting a little bigger! Rhys?s face flushed a little and he looked at Kevin, eyebrows raised.

?Sure man,? Kevin said with that winning smile. ?We?ll keep each other motivated.?

Apparently it was decided. I wondered how long Rhys would keep up a workout routine. He was dedicated to academics and the opposite sex, but had never shown much interest in making his muscles bigger. I was a torrent of jealousy, though. I could only dream of having such a good role model when I move into my dorm room. The thought only made me more excited about my freshman year. I?d come home looking like a fucking stud.

Anyway, dinner passed quickly. We dropped off my brother and Kevin back at the dorm. My mother cried, my dad gave a rare hug, and before I knew it I was back in my car following the parents down the interstate. We crashed at a hotel late that night and were setting up my dorm room by nine the next morning. I met my new roommate, Steve, who had unpacked the day before. He wasn?t exactly what I had in mind a day earlier. He was friendly enough but made it pretty clear he was going to be staying at his girlfriend?s dorm more often than not.

Fine by me, I guess.

After another speedy unpacking and the standard ciao lunch with the parents, I waved them goodbye. I was finally a college student. I felt like giving my best Braveheart freedom yell. Odds were my parents were in the process of doing the same thing. Instead, I settled into the life of a college student.

The first few weeks went by without a hitch. My brother and I spoke a few times but we each started to slack a bit as we settled into our new lives. I made friends quickly and found my roommate lived up to his word. I barely saw him more than a few minutes a day, if that often.

I was true to my intention. I started working out like I always wanted to. At 6?1, 170 I was pretty thin and knew it would take a lot of effort before I started looking the way I wanted. I figured 200 pounds by the end of the school year was a good goal. I didn?t precisely know what to do but how hard could it be? Pick heavy things up and put them down, right?

After a few weeks, I started looking a little more cut but hadn?t gained any weight. Oh well, I thought. Guess it just takes some time.

Six weeks into my first semester, I was awoken by a buzzing near my ear. My head sprang up, a little crazed and confused before I realized it was the phone I kept on the nearby nightstand. The screen revealed my brother?s name. I shook the sleep from my eyes and looked at my clock. A little past midnight on a Tuesday night. This had better be good, I thought as I accepted the call.

?Yeah?? I asked in a raspy voice that obviously wanted to be sleeping. I was answered by garbled nonsense. Shit, I thought to myself. The ass just butt-dialed me. It wasn?t the first time. Being his primary speed dial resulted in an involuntary call about once every couple months. It usually wasn?t a big deal since I was often with him when he did it. Now it was a little different. I was about to hang up when I suddenly made out heavy breathing. A few seconds later I heard a grunt.

I smiled like a twelve year old kid. Holy shit, he?s fucking someone. A good brother couldn?t let something like this go to waste. I quickly took the phone from my ear and opened up the recording app. After pressing record, I put my ear to the phone again. Talk dirty to her, I thought with a smirk.

?Oh god,? I heard through the heavy breaths. The voice was muted and distorted but there was no doubt it was Rhys?s. Who fucks with their pants on? I asked myself, assuming there was no other explanation for an accidental call. I tried to keep from laughing. ?This is fucking awesome,? Rhys continued. ?I?m getting huge.? Oh this is rich. Being his twin, I was perfectly aware of where we racked in the package department. We beat the average by a good bit but?huge?

Ah, the things we say in the act of love, I thought.

Another voice introduced itself. ?Keep ----- going. ----- working.? My jaw dropped. The voice was definitely garbled and distant, allowing me to make out only an occasional word but one thing was completely clear?the voice belonged to a male.

How come he never told me? I thought. My desire to listen in was wavering with the fear I was learning a secret he wasn?t ready to tell. However, something kept my ear glued to the phone.

The breathing continued and the stranger?s voice chimed in again. ?----- me ---- your arm,? the voice said. It sounded strangely familiar. Is that Kevin? All-American boy Kevin is my brother?s lover? ?------ incredible,? the voice said. There was suddenly a sharp noise that sounded like crumpling a bag of potato chips.

The voices returned but were too distant to make out. They conversed for a few minutes before he voices became clearer.

?------- ------ fucking ripped -----,? my brother said. ?I ------- --------- it.?

?------ awesome. You?re ------- than ------- now.? the other guy said. There was a pause. ?------- that ------ phone??

?Oh shit,? my brother said. There was a noticeable rustle then the line went dead.

I stared at the phone for a moment, half expecting my brother to call me back with some weird explanation for what just happened. But he didn?t. I wasn?t sure what I?d just heard. It could have been sex but there were too many other noises for it to be as simple as that. I put the phone down and tried to sleep. It did not come quickly.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to florida20 For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks
abbraxis (May 20th, 2013), actionjack (May 22nd, 2013), amauiguy (May 18th, 2013), Aronymous (May 18th, 2013), atbkv (May 19th, 2013), Braun1 (May 18th, 2013), buffmorph (May 21st, 2013), dartagnan (May 18th, 2013), dickasauras (May 20th, 2013), epitome83 (April 1st, 2014), Faust2001 (August 6th, 2013), fleXodus (May 18th, 2013), GTlifter (May 17th, 2013), helliot (May 19th, 2013), HugestFuckGod (May 22nd, 2013), jman250 (August 5th, 2013), Mad Dog (May 17th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (May 17th, 2013), msclpatrol (May 20th, 2013), msclundylvr (May 17th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (May 22nd, 2013), musclemonkey (May 20th, 2013), muscular (May 17th, 2013), Neonando (May 17th, 2013), nnnrg (May 17th, 2013), nvb2 (May 21st, 2013), one_plain_guy (May 23rd, 2013), pahndeepah (May 26th, 2013), PancakeLizard (October 10th, 2013), racecar (May 17th, 2013), Reeza (May 17th, 2013), sierraca (May 18th, 2013), tadeusz10 (September 30th, 2013), Terrylee Long (May 17th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (May 17th, 2013), weaknobody (May 17th, 2013), whatizit (May 17th, 2013), workinonit2305 (June 2nd, 2013), wrestlejock646 (May 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2013, 12:09 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Oh my god this is a great introduction man, you have set it up perfectly I have to be greedy I want the second part like today LOL. Keep up the great work.

I will be honest I'm a twin, it's a girl so slow down. But I'm so glad she's a girl for this reason alone I would hate competing with a twin brother. We know they are always being compared, when it's the opposite sex it's such a burden that is lifted.

I can't wait for more.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2013, 05:34 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
That was a good read. I'm looking forward to finding out more. Thanks for sharing!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options