The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chopper1234's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2013, 02:45 AM
MACRO muscle lover <3

chopper1234 is on a distinguished road
My Power

Part1
My name is Pauly. I?m now 13. Well for at least 4 minutes anyway? But ever since midnight I can?t go to sleep. It?s like I have extra energy inside me. As he goes to sit down on the bed he almost immediately falls asleep. When he wakes up all he can say to himself is, ?Huh all I can remember is going to sit down on my bed and now, I?m awake.? Well he just brushes it off and gets dressed. While he is putting on his shirt he looks at himself in the mirror and sighs. ?I wish I had big muscles and not all this skin and bones?? It?s always been Pauly?s secret wish to have big muscles that he could make grow or shrink to whatever sizes he wants. (He even wished for that with his candles last night) He went downstairs for a quick breakfast and went to school. When he finished his short walk to school his shirt felt ? tighter. Not too tight were he couldn?t move but he definitely felt tighter in there. Even his pants felt tighter. He got to his locker and got his books for 1st period. As he sat through the boring drone of Mrs. Six?s boring ELA class he swore he could feel his shirt getting tighter around his body. BEEEEEP! During passing time he takes the liberty to go to the bathroom to check this out. He goes into a stall and lifts up his shirt to reveal a 4 pack. ?HUH?! WHEN DID THAT GET THERE?!? And then he thought about it. Then he thought about getting an 8 pack right then and there. And BOOM there they were. He was stoked. He couldn?t believe his dream came true! He pulled down his shirt and ran to second period with a grin on his face.

Part 2
The periods flew by for Pauly. He couldn't wait to get home and try out his new power! When he got to where no one was looking he made his body grow to about a runners build (maybe a little bit extra (; ) so he could run home. As he got to half a block away from his house he went back to his original size and walked to his house. As he went inside his parents stopped him,? UH UH where do you think you?re going mister?!? asked his mom. ?You haven?t told us how your day went as a teenager!? She said with a grin. ?Wow mom it was great we learned a lot today in school, I have a lot of homework so I have to go do it now BYE!? He said as he sped up the stairs, into his room. He shut the door behind him and gave a big smile. He took off his shirt and stood in front of the mirror, ?I wish my biceps were the size of baseballs? he said to himself. He felt his biceps grow warm and then he saw them inflating, to baseball size! ? Oh man that is SO awesome! I wish my pecs were bigger too!? Instantly he felt the warmth move to his pecs and they ballooning out too. They were the size of beach balls when the growth finally stopped. ?I wonder if this works too?? he thought to himself. ?I wish I had veins along my muscles.? It did work. He felt the warmth push to his whole body, then little ridges were forming all over his massive upper body. I wish all my muscles would grow 10 inches more. He stood there watching as his whole body ballooned outward growing bigger and bigger. He felt tight in his clothes so he pulled off his shirt and pants. Turned out his pants weren?t the problem, his boxers were filled with 18 inches of manmeat. He just looked down in amazement. He was big before but now he was huge! ?If the veins worked I want to try this too.? he said to himself. ?I wish I was 7 feet tall.? He felt the warmth cover his body again and then fell to his knees in pain. It was stretching all his bones out. When the pain was over he winced as he got to his feet. They were stuck in a pair of 6 1/2s. He pulled off his shoes and his feet had grown too. They were in proportion with his giant frame. ?Now my biceps look out of proportion though, there too small. ?I wish my biceps were the size of? hmmm? volleyballs should do.? He felt the warmth spred to his biceps and they started growing again. ?OK now my forearms need to be bigger. I wish my forearms were 6 inches thick.? The warmth spread and his forearms grew. ?Hmmm I wonder?? He said with a grin. He walked over to his dresser and picked it up over his head. ?Wow!? He paused, ?was that my voice?? he thought. It sounded deeper. Pauly wanted to really try out his new power. He snuck out the window and changed his build again so he could run.As Pauly reached the edge of the city, barely breaking a sweat, he ran to the most open field he could find. He got there and thought to himself, ?this is going to be fun.? Then he said to himself, ?I wish I was 10 feet tall!? after he said that he gripped his chest, awaiting the pain that would soon cover his body. The pain still came but it wasn?t as brutal as before. It felt like he was just punched all over by a 10 year old. Then he said to himself, ?I want my muscles to be bigger than any person in the world? times 20!? He felt the now barely noticeable warmth spread through his body. Then each and every muscle in his body began to swell? and swell? and swell? He thought to himself, ?I want MORE!? I wish I was taller than the Empire State Building! This time he didn?t even feel pain, just a small tickling sensation as he shot up through the air, watching as the cars turned to the size of ants below him. ?Cool, now for my muscles again.? he said with a smirk. He thought about his next move, ?Do I want this? I might never see my family and friends again? But I want MORE!? I wish my muscles and my height would grow? FOREVER!? His body began to swell? and he shot up like a rocket passing 1,000,000 feet tall and 20,000,000 million pounds of SOLID muscle mass. ?YES! THIS IS AMAZING!? He screamed in an extremely sexy, and deep voice. But he didn?t stop growing? He soon passed 1,000,000,000 feet tall and 1,000,000,000,000 pounds of muscle. He was a god of growing perfection. Even his face looked beautiful, resulted from his massive change. He looked at his body. His biceps were the size of literal mountains. His pecs the size of 25% of the world itself. His abs were his best feature. An 8 pack of gigantic washboard abs to die for. His bull neck spreading out wards and upwards creating the most beautiful neck anyone has ever seen. Also, his face had changed without him even giving command. His emerald blue-grey eyes had turned into dazzling emerald green eyes. His hair turned from a boring brown to a sun-bleached blond. His jaw jutting out making him look even manlier. He even got a beard. A nice stubble going across his face to finish the job. And he hadn?t even thought about this, but luckily, his head had grown with the rest of his body. Now Pauly was at the edge of the atmosphere itself and the air was decreasing. ?Okay this power works on just about anything though so, I wish I could live forever!? he had finally reached the edge of the Earths atmosphere, where there?s no air. But he could still breath fine! The power worked! His still increasing in size, biceps were now about the size of Jupiter. And still growing. His pecs were bigger than the sun. He looked at his bicep growing, unpleased with the rate of growth. ?I wish my biceps would grow faster!? Soon the warmth was in his biceps again and they were ballooning out. Soon they were bigger than the whole solar system put together into a very hard ball. While his pecs were the size of 3 suns put together. He looked down at his member, bobbing happily from all the ecstasy of growing. He couldn?t help it. He started jacking off. He covered entire planets with the cum. While he was jacking off he was oblivious to the increase in the rate of growth. He was ballooning outwards putting on 10,000,000 pounds of muscle every second. This man had turned into a beautiful god of a muscular man, in an hour.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chopper1234 For This Useful Post:
cowboybear (June 4th, 2013), giantw (June 2nd, 2013), Hanugumo (June 3rd, 2013), Neonando (June 2nd, 2013), vga518 (June 2nd, 2013), xenon (June 2nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2013, 10:37 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Now that's some Birthday wish! Please keep it up!

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options