The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chopper1234's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2013, 12:15 PM
MACRO muscle lover <3

chopper1234 is on a distinguished road
He just grew...

Jake got up off the couch to go up to bed when his body suddenly started to hurt. ?What the fuck? Maybe i?m just sore from the workout earlier today.? So he went up to bed. When Jake woke up the next morning he felt... heavier... He got up and turned on the light and saw why. His muscle were huge. Everything was slightly larger than last night, except his pecs were so big he could only see his toes on his now size 14 feet. He went to walk down stair and he hit his head into the top of the door. ?Ow... Wait. That doors 8 ft tall... And i?m still growing!!? He watched as the door reached to where his chin was. He heard and felt his clothes growing bigger adding pounds of muscle on his body by the second. He ran down the hall with his head in his giant pecs. He went to push the door open. He was now crouching to keep the house from collapsing. He rammed his fist into the door and it came right off. He practically dove outside and stood up and watched as his body grew. His pecs were getting so huge now though. They were covering about 4 feet in front of him. Jake put his hand on his growing member and stroked it. He kept stroking until he came. Then his muscles went into overdrive adding 50 pounds of muscle to his body every second. Jake wondered why his pecs were getting so big but really he didn?t care. He loved them. He was now approximately 47 feet tall and about 50,000 pounds of muscle. He just grew and grew that was all Jake wanted was to grow. He didn?t even have to eat or drink anymore with his new body, he just grew and grew until his body was as big as all of North and South America. His pecs had gotten so big that they even crushed his face and he couldn?t see in front of him anymore. He just grew... and grew... and grew...
anglekindle (June 6th, 2013), cowboybear (June 7th, 2013), dago12582 (June 7th, 2013), middleman (June 6th, 2013), militaryfreak (June 8th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (June 9th, 2013), Terrylee Long (June 6th, 2013), toby182 (June 6th, 2013), weaknobody (June 6th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2013, 12:55 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
He just grew

I like your story but why does everyone want to make guys 45 feet tall and 500lbs. I would love to see guys 7feet tall and about 340 lbs. Also when you describe a person it would be great to know in inches how big a person is.
It makes it easier for the mind to comprehend it better.
Thanks again for writing stories for guys like me who are unable to do so. If you do not get many thank yous it is the time we live in. I did not mean to write a book
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
I like unrealistic proportions.
  #4   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2013, 02:10 PM

Thanked 2,625 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrylee Long View Post
I like your story but why does everyone want to make guys 45 feet tall and 500lbs.
I know this was a typo, but still...

I can't speak for others, but macro stuff is fun because it involves a combination of so much growth (Pecs the size of mattresses! Biceps like small cars!) and, if you ignore the impossible physics of it, unquestionable power. Dominant characters can be fun, although tolerance for that sort of thing is a matter of taste and varies from person to person, and it's a lot harder to make a character absolutely overpowering when they're more or less the same size as everyone else (although it can be done).

The only problem is that if you start to think about it seriously, the whole concept just kind of falls apart. But in a short story, why not go for it?
The Following User Says Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
anglekindle (June 6th, 2013)
  #5   Add to bearium's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2013, 03:37 PM

bearium is on a distinguished road
Everybody has their little on and off switches. Macro is fine with me, but when characters get impossibly wide at the shoulders I always wonder about where their centre of mass is and how can they remain balanced long enough to stand up :-P
  #6   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2013, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearium View Post
Everybody has their little on and off switches. Macro is fine with me, but when characters get impossibly wide at the shoulders I always wonder about where their centre of mass is and how can they remain balanced long enough to stand up :-P
One advantage the furries have; then you can just specify a tail to assist in keeping balance.
  #7   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Ok, I really, really try to be supportive. However, this story really isn't a story. It's nothing. No development of anything. Goes nowhere. Hope this was the end.
convolution (June 7th, 2013), oddsoul (June 7th, 2013)
  #8   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2013, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboy View Post
Ok, I really, really try to be supportive. However, this story really isn't a story. It's nothing. No development of anything. Goes nowhere. Hope this was the end.
Man, that's awfully harsh -- I'd say that last sentence pushed it into "rude", even. Sure, this was extremely short. So what? We have plenty of extremely long stories (there's no smiley for "guilty" or "embarrassed" or I'd use it here) and it's not like this was against the forum rules or featured any broken taboos. (Nor is it as though we're running out of space or something.) Cut the author some slack; we don't have so many authors around that we can afford to scare away new talent. (Chopper1234 has done three new story threads in the last couple of weeks. They're all short. So what? Maybe this is their first experience with writing, and they will write longer stuff once they've had practice. Or maybe they just really like short stories; it's not a crime.)
depofparty (June 8th, 2013)
  #9   Add to toby182's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2013, 08:17 PM

toby182 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to toby182
I absolutely loved this macro style.... bigger than mountains and stuff, so big you can fuck a volcano
  #10   Add to I<3Muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2013, 03:37 PM

I<3Muscles is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboy View Post
funboy, you're one of my fav authors and I can totally understand being offended when you see a story that doesn't go up to your expectations, but this post was very rude. The author is clearly new here and still learning how to write a mgs. If I were you I would apologize to the author of this story and give him advice how to be a great writer rather than mock his inexperience.
  #11   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2013, 05:24 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
I'm with funboy with this one. I'll try to be a little more descriptive. Sure it's rather on the short side, but it even lacks paragraph structure. Any time the point shifted, in the start of the story Jack talked, that should had been a new line or paragraph.

If he was crouching to avoid causing the house to crush him, why did he try to open a door before ramming his fist and then diving outside? That confused the heck right out of me.

It was nice that after Jack reach climax we got to see how fast he was growing, but failed to talk about how big he was prior to the sudden growth. How did he know his feet were now size 14? What where they before the growth? You cannot hear your clothes as one gets bigger, you can feel them getting tighter if they weren't growing, but even that sentence was confusing.

Now I'll be brutally blunt. This was a block of text. I do admire you are trying to get into the writing world, chopper1234, but you need to put some thought behind the work. This is a good starting point, but it fails to develop the character or even tell a story.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #12   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2013, 07:31 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
I liked this. Short and to the point. For those of you bagging this, what were some of the first mgs stories you ever read? There are plenty on Metabods and in the archive which read similar to this type of story; quick sudden growth with no plot or direction

And I think its a bit much when youre going to be picky with "how did he know his feet were size 14?" Come on! Dozens, if not hundreds of stories have sizes without something to measure against!

End rant.
  #13   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2013, 12:23 AM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nzbodybuilder View Post
I liked this. Short and to the point. For those of you bagging this, what were some of the first mgs stories you ever read? There are plenty on Metabods and in the archive which read similar to this type of story; quick sudden growth with no plot or direction

And I think its a bit much when youre going to be picky with "how did he know his feet were size 14?" Come on! Dozens, if not hundreds of stories have sizes without something to measure against!

End rant.
My first story I read on Metabods was "Big" the short story where the guy made a deal with the devil to grow for all eternity.

That may be, but I have yet to find one on Metabods that's block of text. There's nothing wrong with being straight to the point, but when I read a block of text it's not enjoyable. Can you imagine the horror if I took Muscle Building Ap, my latest story, and turn that into a block of text? It wouldn't be readable.

You cannot say "his now size 14 feet" without giving a reference to what his feet was before his growth. Missed description leaves a reader like me confused cause I cannot imagine how he looked before.

I'm not trying to bag on this, I'm trying to give a constructive criticism,so the writer can improve and make his next story better. It's good, but could be tons better.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #14   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2013, 08:58 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragetiger View Post
I'm not trying to bag on this, I'm trying to give a constructive criticism,so the writer can improve and make his next story better.
And I'm glad you tried to be constructive and point out the author's flaws! That way he can improve and become a better writer, as a previous poster said.

Also, I'd like to remind everyone of the "Story Criticism" thread that got stickied. It exists for a reason.
  #15   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Muscles View Post
funboy, you're one of my fav authors and I can totally understand being offended when you see a story that doesn't go up to your expectations, but this post was very rude. The author is clearly new here and still learning how to write a mgs. If I were you I would apologize to the author of this story and give him advice how to be a great writer rather than mock his inexperience.
I will agree that my post was quite abrupt and somewhat rude. I did point out a few areas that I thought would make it better. I did not say it was too short, or anything like that. It just seemed to be a block of text about growing and not overly descriptive. I found it hard to imagine anything other than a big blob, albeit a muscular one - but perhaps that's a fault of my own and not the author. I am not expecting to find masterpieces, although there are many on this site and a range of everything in between.

So all that said, bottom line - I agree with you I<3Muscles - my post was unnecessarily rude and I do sincerely apologize to the author, chopper1234.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options