The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BeefCattle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 09:14 AM

BeefCattle is on a distinguished road
Arrow Boy willing to be grown by a master into a huge muscle freak

Modern bodybuilding and industrial cattle farming are two activities with many points in common, a living body is forced to grow larger, far beyond the natural limits, by all the means and methods available to push its size further and further, as much as that body can take, then, once the transformation has happened, displayed as a trophy, huge and freaky in front of astonished people.

Now imagine a big country fair where farmers from the whole nation bring their most well developed piece of cattle to show at the contest hoping to win the first prize. Each farmer is bringing the animal that has been carefully prepared and built with the only purpose to win the competition, for one year each farmer has done his best to make it insanely grow, pushing its weight to the limit and then trying to stretch that limit, force it to beef up more and more. The bigger the animals put on display the more applause the farmers get, but only the freakiest one will make its owner proud of the job he did to turn a young calf into a huge monster.

When a piece of cattle is put into an intensive breeding farm with the only purpose to beef its body to more than double the original weight the breeder doesn't really worry if it is ethical or not doing those things to the animal, since his primary goal is to pack as much meat as possible on that frame to maximise its value.

As long as the beast is alive and healthy it's destiny is to have its body forced to bulk up larger and heavier, even when it will become so huge that can barely move the farmer will keep adopting the intensive weight gaining practices all the way, as this animal is no longer considered a living creature but just a mere meat factory to push to the extreme for the maximum meat production, the more the better, that's the mission to accomplish.

I am a masculine sub with a strong fetish for extreme muscle growth, looking for a breeder who's not afraid to push my body into it just for the pleasure of seeing it expanding larger and heavier day after day, and then proudly showing me off as a prized animal and bodybuilding masterpiece.

I'm considering the possibility to eventually become an owned property. The ideal owner should feel an insane obsession for turning a boy into a huge muscle freak forcing his body to beef up through an intense bodybuilding regimen, and the same attitude of the cattle farmer beefing up his "meat factories" to extreme growth: yes to roids if under strict medical control, force feeding can be an option, working out a daily activity. Final goal is reaching extreme size and weight, just like the animal in the cattle farm, no size too big ...with the help of a kinky vet the whole plan would be perfect.

Hoping to find someone whose fetish is genuine, into muscle worship, bdsm with limits to discuss, other things need discussion as well, I will grow to please him, he will fuel his perversion though my body expanding and will perform all the actions that a cattle breeder does to grow his animal to transform it into the freaky huge prized specimen to put on display with pride, leaving everybody amazingly surprised.

Once the forced muscle gain plan will start giving results the owner will start earning right to consider me his property, a mass object raised for display, use and pleasure.

The biggest turn on would be becoming so large that dressing up or even put shoes on would be a real struggle, unable to keep my arms close to the body or the leg close to each other, wobbling when walking with general mobility limited by the size of the muscles.

Ready to start a serious discussion and share pictures with real guys who prove not to be wankers or cyber, but really keen and able to to take me and make me become their personal muscle freak.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BeefCattle For This Useful Post:
ashland (July 8th, 2013), Big RR (July 6th, 2013), mecmec (July 4th, 2013), roided (August 6th, 2013), The Magus (July 5th, 2013), toobigmuscleboy (December 11th, 2013)
  #2   Add to tinter0000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 09:21 AM

tinter0000 is on a distinguished road
deleted, sorry

Last edited by tinter0000; July 2nd, 2013 at 09:35 AM.
  #3   Add to troy46128's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 06:56 AM

troy46128 is on a distinguished road
I am interested in growing slaves. Perhaps we could work something out. Let me know more about you and we will see if we are a good fit.
  #4   Add to hipsterslut2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 07:49 AM

hipsterslut2 is on a distinguished road
I can do this - [email protected]
  #5   Add to Bilderi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 12:01 PM

Bilderi is on a distinguished road
Well I'm not a candidate by any stretch but it's really interesting as a project. I intend to try it on someone I'm with and hopefully it should prove quite the experience.
  #6   Add to growinmusl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 02:00 PM

growinmusl is on a distinguished road
Nice goal! I would love to be grown huge by a muscle master too. Good luck!
  #7   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 03:55 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
although this is not my goal, nor could i help, just reading the description got me hot. sounds like a very interesting proposition. hope it works out for you!

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #8   Add to BeefCattle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2013, 06:41 PM

BeefCattle is on a distinguished road
I just wrote back to the both of you, hope to ear from you soon.
  #9   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2013, 11:18 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
If you are on a cattle farm, you can start cooking up and making your own fina to inject! We know cattle farmers inject fina pellets to grow their cattle freakin huge, thick with muscle and beef! Use it guy! Fina is a great roid for huge muscle and strength gains dude! I purchase fina pellets, fina kits to make my own fina and it fucking makes me so huge, feeling stronger than 10 Supermen and so so horny! Come on guys...I know several of you love fina and agree with me! Especially you Superman NZ! Am I rigt or am I right! Fina also known as tren some times makes guys not be able to get it up but not me! Raging hard and horny 24/7 and spewing roid filled precum like a volcano! Breaks my heart to read about guys who suffer from Decca Dick or Tren Dick...it's worth the thick, huge , quality muscle and huge strength inscrease that you don't lose after going off cycle! Just some advice....Thanks guys!
The Following User Says Thank You to Big RR For This Useful Post:
roided (August 6th, 2013)
  #10   Add to davisTico's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2013, 12:52 AM
Growing boy

davisTico is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to davisTico
Damn, that sounds amazing and it's exactly what i'm looking for, if any grower want to work with me in getting freaky big let me know
  #11   Add to letylive's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Never to BIG

letylive is on a distinguished road
Beef sounds like me man, i want to become a Musclefreak a BEAST!
  #12   Add to Wat Tambor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2013, 03:23 PM

Wat Tambor is on a distinguished road
Amazing man, would love to discuss something with you. PM me or at [email protected], email or messenger.
  #13   Add to ashland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2013, 03:41 PM
The smart jock

ashland is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ashland Send a message via Yahoo to ashland
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefCattle View Post

The biggest turn on would be becoming so large that dressing up or even put shoes on would be a real struggle, unable to keep my arms close to the body or the leg close to each other, wobbling when walking with general mobility limited by the size of the muscles.
Bro, I'm not the guy you're looking for but that is some really hot shit right there! I'd love that for myself!
  #14   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2013, 08:30 PM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
yes

yes i want a top muscle grower to grow me too. currently 5'9'' 190lb. goal 210 ripped.
  #15   Add to bearboy1988's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2013, 09:22 PM

bearboy1988 is on a distinguished road
i wish

this is the hottest thing i have ever heard. i wish i was at your level. still trying to lose enough weight to start being a muscle freak.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options