The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 04:17 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
Somebody from my past got BIG

this is going to read like the start of one of my stories. sometimes truth is better than fiction.

sunday was gay pride in san francisco. i marched in the parade with my partner & his employee group. it was a lot of fun. interestingly, our contingent was right next to the contingent from the company that my ex works for. i was kind of surprised to see him.

i was surprised for two reasons, first, he was pretty closeted when we dated and second, because he got big - and in a good way. i was really kind of floored by how big he was. he has clearly kept at the gym thing. his corporate pride t-shirt was stretched tight around his chest and his arms filled the sleeves, stretching the fabric. he was so much bigger than when we dated. he's got to be 25 pounds heavier and significantly more lean as well.

it was being around to see his first burst of growth when he started working out seriously that was my first experience with a real live muscle transformation. and that was only about 5 pounds of growth. nothing is hotter than being with a guy that's growing muscle.

he isn't a huge guy now. he's maybe 5-9 and about 190 pounds. his arms looked like they might tape around 17 or 18 inches. but that's a lot bigger than me now and probably matches my size when we dated (quite a few years ago).

it also looks like he's got a bit of a muscle fetish himself. his current boy friend, who is the same height, makes my ex look small. he had to be 210 or 215. the guy's arms looked to be 19 inches or more and his muscles were THICK. His neck was thicker, his traps were more prominent, his chest was bigger, and his waist was smaller. they were an incredibly hot pair.

our break up wasn't a good one, so neither of us approached the other. but i'm thinking about writing him a quick email to let him know he's looking hawt.

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to falseyedee For This Useful Post:
GTlifter (July 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 04:36 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 05:26 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to rabika's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2013, 03:55 AM

rabika is on a distinguished road
So, I'm new here but not new to muscle growth. I've been on a journey to become a muscle freak for two years now, and I feel like I've made quite a bit of progress. Not as much as some I'm sure, but I've definitely gone from fat to fit. Now all I need to do is bulk bulk bulk

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options