The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2013, 09:57 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
A Model Existence

http://whitepapermusclestories.blogspot.com/

Harris is a successful male model. His good looks have gotten him plenty of work in the fashion industry. He has done a few shows before, but has a big secret. He wears big platform shoes to make himself taller than he really is. Even in the photos he shoots, he wears those ridiculous shoes to make himself look normal.

His good friend in the industry is a fashion photographer, Curtis. He sees Harris?s potential and knows that he probably will have to wear those shoes for his entire career to fool people into thinking that he is of average height.

The short model has a nice body as well as some guys are blown away when he goes shirtless. He has bouncing pecs and a great 8-pack of abs to show for his hard work in the gym. His weakness though is his arms which are small and unimpressive because of his strange genetics.

While sitting in a lawn chair near a hotel pool one day just before a shoot a dark figure comes walking up to him and points to his short legs. Harris gets mad about it, but can't seem to move. He watches helplessly as the figure starts pulling on his legs.

He feels his thighs cracking as they are being pulled outward by the figure. The strange thing is he can feel a tingling sensation starting up too in that area. After the pulling ends, it disappears and he can move again. He is amazed to see that he has gotten six inches taller and is of decent height now.

Despite saying he is of decent height, he is still barely over five feet tall. Not long after this occurrence, he starts attracting more attention. His developed chest is now more in line with the rest of his body.

With his added height, it makes his chest more appealing to many people passing him by. More guys are starting to talk to him as well as a few that has touched his abs and chest. He loves this new attention he is receiving and is revved up for another photo shoot.

Curtis is in shock when he sees just how tall he has gotten. He thinks Harris has had surgery, and really wants to take a bunch of new pictures of him. He goes to put on some new shorts to show off his legs as the shoot begins.
His photographer motions for him to get in the water at the pool so he can take a picture of his new legs underneath it. He gets in and sees a reflection of himself.

He can't believe how great he looks except for the fact that his arms are now so short and skinny compared to the rest of his body. Harris starts walking around in the water after a few photos and gets that tingling sensation like he had before. He sits in the water and put his arms underneath him. Curtis takes another photo of him sitting and tells him to strike a pose. He keeps his arms underneath the water since he doesn't want them in the picture.

As he sits in the water, Harris can feel the bones in his shoulders starting to pull apart and reform. The cracking is muffled though since they are underwater. He suddenly feels his arms getting longer as he tries to maintain his composure. He can feel the muscles popping and growing forming giant veins as well as huge mounds of muscle on his triceps and biceps.

He decides to lift his arms out of the water to flex his newly formed biceps now looking more like softballs. Curtis looks shocked and starts snapping more photos with Harris?s new growth. His shoulders have grown too as he can see in the photographs. Curtis tells him to get out of the water so he can stand by the pool.

He asks Harris to shed his pants so he can take some nude pics. After hesitating for a minute or two, he decides to go ahead and do it. After disrobing completely, Curtis starts up with the photos once more as the growth begins again. Harris feels popping happening in his back as he grows taller again. Curtis stops to watch his transformation commence and starts getting turned on his self.

?Looking good there buddy. I don?t know how you are doing this, but this is definitely going to be the best shoot we have had.?

He is now rubbing his crotch as he witnesses the model?s feet getting thicker and his hands expanding. His height went up another four inches since the last time this happened. His huge chest is now beginning to look more proportional to the rest of his body. Curtis takes his shirt off to get more comfortable as the shoot continues.

?Nice man. Look at me, yeah. How about you do another double bi flex? Yeah, looks great buddy. Turn around and flex your glutes. Great! How about flexing that back of yours? Gorgeous.?

Curtis?s hairy chest begins to glisten in the hot sun as he starts to pull off his shorts. Harris stares him down and wonders what the heck is going on with him all of a sudden.

?Dude, are you stripping? What does this have to do with me taking pictures? I mean I know I look great, but come on.?

The photographer tells him to go over by the diving board and sit on the end while he gets into the water. With Curtis not five feet from his thick beercan cock, Harris begins to realize what he is doing.

?Dude, seriously I know you want this. I have known you for what seems like forever, even before my changes you could have had me.?

He notices that Curtis has stripped his underwear off as it floats to the other side of the pool. He snaps one more picture before putting the camera on the side of the pool and swimming back over to Harris?s cock. He licks the tip and gobbles it down. Harris moans loving his desire for him. Forgetting that he no longer has short arms, he nearly knocks the photographer out. Curtis is unfazed as he goes to town on Harris.

?Ahh yeah man, feels awesome. I want to cum so bad. Come on make me cum, dude.?

Curtis sucks harder and faster making Harris moan feeling the rush moving through him. Curtis stops sucking in time for Harris?s spunk to go flying into his face and the pool. The photographer licks a great deal of cum off his face and swallows it.

The model leans back on the diving board and sighs. Curtis crawls out of the pool to go lay in a lawn chair. His thin emaciated frame struggles with each breath as he seems to be having trouble. Harris looks up and sees how winded his photographer is and sort of smiles. It looks as if he knows what is coming next.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raven79 For This Useful Post:
convolution (July 27th, 2013), Hanugumo (July 27th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (July 27th, 2013), Terrylee Long (July 27th, 2013), xenon (July 27th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options