The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 08:17 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
The Gift

Story with images can be found here:

http://malebodyexchange.blogspot.com.../the-gift.html

I was highly inspired by the Hunter universe Aardvark has written (one of the most impressive ever and far more than my own attempts). And I'm aware that I like to experiment with shorter pieces these days on my blog but I always appreciate the comments, guys. Thank you for those.

The Gift

Stanley was sick of his life. He certainly had reason to. Let's go over the basics of Stanley's life. This is Stanley by the way.

Stanley lived with his roommate, a towering primate who I usually didn't associate with all that much. He was monosyllabic. Name was Jack or Steve or Bro or something. Always pushed Stanley around and ordered him to clean and leave the rent check and I wish I could say it was unique but Stanley had learned to just accept abuse from people. Teachers, coworkers, he just believed over time he should just accept it. He was so funny and brilliant, though. Everything he thought, everything he was, I loved. I loved him for him. Stanley had been one of my best friends from very early on.

My name is Puck. It's a family name. But we're not talking about me yet.

So, I've been in love with Stanley since like 5th grade. I came out to him when I was 15 and that was painful. He's not gay. But we're like brothers now. His family? Long story. It's sad. He was poor. I was okay. I'm a little more athletic than him. I was always more popular. He was always more introverted. He was always shy with girls. I was always trying to get him a girlfriend. We drifted somewhat by the time we got to college. I guess I got embarrassed by my feelings for him. And embarrassed for him, that he couldn't see what an amazing guy he was. But I could. I always could.

Then, Stanley got hit by a car. He was in a coma for two weeks. He had no family left and it was just me sitting by his side. And it killed me.

It killed me because I have a Gift. I am able to save people sometimes. I don't know how this will sound but...I can change them when I save them. But for whatever reason this mutant power was something I had only used a very few times.

The first time it happened my uncle and I were in a cabin in the woods. My uncle and I were hiking one day and he was bit by a snake. No cel phone (this was in the 90s before they became so common). The rattlesnake poison coursed through his veins and I heard a voice and there was a man there and he smiled and told me I had The Gift.

I know all of this is mysterious and completely impossible. But it happened. He told me I had this power. That I was meant to save people. But I had to be careful. I was born different. A mutant. A boy from another world in this one. Some kind of chosen one. A hero.

I was eight years old and I somehow concentrated on the light inside me and it filled my uncle. The poison evaporated. I could see it in my mind. I could see everything. It was like my consciousness went to other star systems in that instant. I knew so much. I knew about plans within plans. The Cosmic Battle. Angels, demons, gods. I was a part of it. But I was trapped as human. So I only remembered little bits. Bits and pieces.

My uncle was a lean man. He was always fit but never really all that muscular. But after he woke up and I told him he was fine he and I walked back to the cabin. He was in a daze. He said he felt fine and then The Change happened.

The Change overwhelmed him. It was like his body was absorbed in light. He emanated light. It was everywhere and then everything just shifted. Like, reality changed.

My uncle went from 135 pounds and 5'6" to this. I give you exhibit A.

I know what you're thinking.

I was just a beginner, though. I've done much better work since. My uncle was never the same after that. We never talked about The Change. I just accepted it silently and stared at the new him in awe. My dad didn't notice a difference. No one did. But I did. Uncle Hank was always kind of self conscious and now...now he was a LOT different. More outspoken. More confident. He often now took the lead with people whereas before he was a simple follower. It wound up translating well and he was promoted quickly through the ranks of his work and now he's a multi millionaire doing a lot of charity work.

The dominoes fall. I get them going.

I've helped others. One was a teacher on the verge of suicide. I could see his death hanging over his head. The Gift helps me to see death. Others can't see it but I can. It made me quietly more mature as a teen and everyone just assumed it was typical moodiness. That teacher went on to the Olympic weightlifting team and now trains others.

There was the Hispanic kid who got shot outside an ATM. A crowd was waiting. I gave him my jacket as a pillow. But the Man from the Woods had told me to never use The Gift in front of others. There were Rules. Rules that must be followed. I wound up visiting him in the hospital. The shockwave knocked me on the ground. Something dramatic happened. He wound up with the Light all over him but then...he just sort of became a male nurse. One of the most muscular male nurses I'd ever seen. And then he went along his work. He was like a tank in a smock.

But when Stanley got hit by a car he was in a coma and I couldn't do anything but wait. I waited and waited. You see, they have to be awake. And you have to say something to them and get them to look you in the eyes. It's how the Light works. I don't know why. I waited by Stanley for so long. I read to him out loud. I often didn't sleep. I spend almost every waking moment of those two weeks nearly failing classes and earning calls from everyone in my family that I couldn't do this to myself when one of his eyelids fluttered.

It was the briefest of instances. Just a split second. But I worked more quickly than I'd ever worked. I sent the Light into him like a gigantic bolt. Picture Harry Potter and all of the X-men but with real power and you have me.

Something else kind of happened as well, though. It's...complicated. I was knocked out and when I came to I was in a house. A house that Stanley and I shared. His girlfriend and my boyfriend also lived there. Reality had changed much more drastically for me than ever before. All of the new memories flooded into me. The new Stanley emerged as a true leader and inspiration in my life.

This is Stanley now. He doesn't remember the old Stanley. He doesn't really remember anything but the incredible new memories of being a jock in high school, introducing me to a new circle of friends where we both found long term relationship mates. We did a lot more together.

When the Light faded from this new dream fever of mine I looked at him in the kitchen and just started yelling HOLY SHIT! to the point where he thought I was nuts and I had to convince him I was just remembering I had a test in an hour I had forgotten to study for. And he told me to chill out and he was SO FUCKING HUGE NOW!! I couldn't fucking believe it! My best friend. The Behemoth. The fucking Behemoth.

And I...well I had changed, too. Before I was a very average guy. I mean I worked out but with Stanley in my life to constantly encourage me I had far exceeded my previous incarnation.

I went from this:

TO THIS:

Now with me I am not going to lie. My face is different and so is my dick, which is bigger than I have any right to have.

I have duties. I know I do. But I think this is the incentive. Stanley is still bigger than me and he playfully reminds me of that quite a lot. I keep thinking how hot it would be if he and I were to get together but I do have a hot boyfriend (who I top).

I began to wonder how much I could affect my own reality. Stanley was now a powerhouse and I wasn't too bad myself. I enjoyed the new...attention it brought me from both men and women alike. I mean the compliments never quite stop. It's a huge boon to my self esteem which wasn't that bad to begin with.

I decided to get Stan (oh yeah his name also became the short version. No one has called him Stanley since grade 5 in this universe). into a trip with me. I convinced him to do a wilderness trip.

I know how bad this sounds. But I have to "save" him in order to interfere.

I was hoping that something would happen. I looked for an opportunity. I know this is sick. I know. I know! But I just couldn't help myself. Ever since our transformations I had been completely obsessed with Stan. With his body and mind. We were both with other people but as time passed I began to realize how uninteresting my current boyfriend was and how much I wanted to be with Stan.

Our trip was almost over. We had hunted a deer and skinned it. We had salmon and were trekking through the woods like real men. It was one of the most amazing times of my life.

The Man in the Woods stepped across the campfire and in my general direction. I sat up. Stan was asleep. It was past midnight. Wolves howled in the background.

"So I know what you're doing. Oh, he can't hear you." He nodded towards the tent. "You won't wake him."

"Who are you? You look familiar."

"That's because I based my current look on an actor in his 40s you find attractive. Makes me look fatherly."

"Oh." I stared and breathed. It was all I could do. I was slightly terrified.

"You want to change him again."

"Yes."

"What if I say you can't do that."

"I'd ask what's the point of me even doing this. Being a god."

"Are you a god?"

"I dunno. You never told me. I make men into beasts. I make them better. And then other things happen."

"Dominoes. You have no idea how far those dominoes go. All of the other dominoes they set in motion."

"So why do you need me to do them? Why can't it just be the way they always were? Why does reality ever have to be the shitty way originally?"

"Sometimes people have to make their reality better. Sometimes reality needs to be changed."

"That's it? That's all."

"You are doing a good job but we are going to be using you more often from now on."

"More often. Is this punishment?"

"No! No it's a promotion. Cosmic step up. We like you. You're doing good work. We like that."

"Who is "we"?"

"We is who we are. You. Me. And them." Man in the Woods pointed to the stars.

"I don't understand."

"You're not supposed to. You're supposed to be mortal. It helps you to understand."

"I just want this one little thing."

"Little? You want me to undo what was decided on because you..."

"I love him. I am sure of it. I love him. I love everything about him. I love all the million memories I have of him, for the worse lifetime and the better one. Did you know in this lifetime he didn't go to live with his horrible aunt? He had a completely different family. Foster parents. Couldn't be more loving."

"Which makes falling in love slightly easier?"

"It makes me happy he's happy. I just want us to be happy together."

"You can't be happy with anyone else?"

"Look, why don't we cut to the chase. I want this. You want something from me. This promotion. Well what do I have to do? Let's cut a deal."

The Man thought for a while.

"I want you to save humanity from extinction."

"What?"

"Yeah, we were going to go with someone else for that. But you'll do."

We talked some more. We decided upon a Plan.

The next morning my husband awoke and had breakfast ready by the time I woke.

"Wake up, sleepy head."

I remembered both of the other realities but this third one was going to be so awesome.

I was ravaging him as he was frying fish. I had my hand all over his ass, his amazing pecs, I kissed his armpits and tasted his muscular flesh there for the first time.

"Someone is feeling naughty." He smiled at me in his confident, sexy voice. "Maybe someone needs to be punished."

"Please let that someone be me!"

"Your wish is my command." He spanked me hard and then walked me backwards into the tent. What happened next was hours of the most fun, overwhelming, sexual bliss I have ever felt in my life.

"I am the luckiest man in the world, you know that?" Stan said, as he held me after hours of lovemaking. I smelled him. I loved the smell of him. I loved melting in his arms, both of us muscular shining examples of masculinity.

In our new reality he was a promoter of green energy development. He was involved in a program to replace all of the gas and oil production in the US within the next decade with much more affordable solar. He didn't even need school. He just assimilated information before anyone else. He was such a genius. Graduated college at 15. Started his own first company at 16. He was so rich he often made headlines. Was on the cover of business magazines. He was seen as one of the best examples of what the gay community looked to as an example. A leader. He had just begun to give speeches in preparation for a life in politics. I had graduated at the age of 21. I was now 23. In the other lifetime I was still in school and working all the time. How were we both bodybuilders? Well we had our own gym. In our house. With our own trainer. So that is sort of cheating. Sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging.

We packed our things and were a few miles from the ranch (we had a ranch) when I got a call.

"Pull over, hon."

"Do you have to do your thing?"

"I'm afraid so. I've only been in the League for a few weeks. They've called an emergency meeting."

"Well far be it from me for the sexiest member of the League to be late for work. Give me some sugar."

We kissed passionately.

"You have a spare suit, darlin'?"

"Course. I always pack a spare." I fished my outfit out of the back. We were on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. Nothing but fields and more fields. No one to see me get naked (with Stan flirting with my dick, the naughty boy). He adjusted it slightly at the neck and buttoned the clasp.

"You look SO fucking hot. You're lucky I have a superhero fetish."

"You're lucky I...can't think of words right now..." I kissed him more and then backed away. He waved with a smile on his face that said 'I'm going to fuck you SO hard when you get home.'

"Say hi to Wonder Woman for me, Powerhouse."

"Will do, citizen." I flashed my perfect smile. I lifted off the ground at the speed you do when you don't want to cause a sonic boom but you do really want to impress your boyfriend. I flew over mountains and cities and did Mach 3 and was standing in front of the League of Justice just in time to see Flash and Wonder Woman arguing with a street vendor about his suggestion about Wonder Woman and hot dogs when I stepped in and smoothed things over. Then I flirted with Flash just to make him blush and Diana and I spend the entire day paired up together fighting elements of the multiverse that would....well...that's another story.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Otaru_grower For This Useful Post:
convolution (August 2nd, 2013), cutlerfan (August 2nd, 2013), Hanugumo (August 2nd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (August 2nd, 2013), MonsterMash62 (August 3rd, 2013), muscular (August 2nd, 2013), nnnrg (August 3rd, 2013), Riko (August 4th, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 4th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (August 2nd, 2013), zenith_muscle (August 2nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:02 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Great writing
I like this story a lot, the concept, and the characters. I just wish you had maintained your own unique world, and not included the "super hero" element. I find the whole super hero thing worn out. When anything can happen it's all over.

But like I said, I enjoy your writing.
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:22 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 04:19 AM.
  #4   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:54 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I saw it as the character making a deal so that if he was going to do the hero thing he wanted to be in a universe where superheroes were real.

But I'll be creating a series of vignettes I think where characters receive the ability to fill others with muscle. I actually was inspired by Joan of Arcadia conceptually so it's not *that* original. But I will work this angle again, with people who have already been initiated.

I'm thinking that there will be some who change entire fates and then there are some who don't rewrite entire histories of people, they just step in at key points in their lives to alter their fates (all with muscle themes) because they are being directed to do so by whatever the Man in the Woods is...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options