The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2013, 09:12 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
The Gym of Muscly Delights

http://whitepapermusclestories.blogspot.com/

*The Locker Room*

Vance is a popular guy at his gym. He always comes in from his morning grind and gets warmed up to get going into his routine. He has a tendency to socialize a good amount, but it isn't too distracting to the other athletes around him. Notably, he has a great camaraderie with all of the bigger guys because he understands their desires and their need to get huge.

He usually works out hard pumping iron, benching his own body weight, doing deadlifts with some of the big guys, and even spotting for them. One of them even has invited him over to their place to just hang out. He is actually quite fond of Vance in fact but doesn't want to intrude into his personal life.

The big guy, Luke, is very muscular and has relatively low body fat. He doesn't shave his body and stays naturally hairy during most parts of the year. His pecs have that nice round balloon shape and his nipples always peek out from the sides of his tank.

His abs has that hair that snakes through each separation that a lot of guys apparently want too. He has great quads that he has been working on for a quite a while now as they seem to be catching up to his strong upper body.

Vance is very fond of Luke and has even seen him naked in the shower. He tries not to make it obvious but has caught glimpses of him at times. Surprisingly, the huge bodybuilder never notices him looking.

They both have locked eyes before when Vance spots for him and have actually just stood there motionless for a few seconds and won?t say anything. It is obvious that they both have chemistry judging from other guys talking but he realizes that they are not physical equals.

Vance takes his shower like he always does after a workout and notices that there is no one else in the locker room with him except this hulking figure that seems to appear out of nowhere.

It startles him but surprisingly is not afraid of it. It hands him a bottle that looks like one of those energy shots and just turns around to walk around the corner of the showers.

Vance goes to look for it, but quickly realizes that is gone. The bottle doesn't say anything on it, but he doesn?t hesitate to drink it and gulps it down anyway. He finishes in the gym and goes about the rest of his day at work then goes home to sleep like usual.

He starts his routine up as usual the next day and feels incredibly well. He arrives at the gym and feels more rested than he ever has before. His workouts are all of a sudden much easier. He starts benching and realizes that the weight he uses is light as a feather.

?Whew damn, this could be quite a day for me. I feel so jacked.?

He tells his buff buddies to put more weight on the bar. When he lifts up on it, he hears a popping sound and realizes that when he does a rep, his chest actually grows.

He does another rep and it grows again. It isn't long before he starts going through his entire routine as his muscles continuously grow making the guys look in awe.

?Fuck what is going on, I love the feeling I am getting right now.?

His growth is so jaw-dropping that his clothes are about to rip off of him. Luke happens to be standing close by himself and can't stop watching his growth happening in front of him.

He is watching as Vance?s chest expands, his arms continue to get closer to busting through the fabric, and his legs explode in size.

He is attracting a huge crowd around himself, but notices Luke staring so he stops to conserve his energy for later. At this point, he has gained a decent 20 pounds and is beginning to split the fabric in his favorite UnderArmour shirt.

He walks past Luke and feels the big guy?s body hair brush against his own thicker arms as he moans in satisfaction. Luke hears him make a sound and motions for him to come back over to where he is.

?Hey buddy, I just want to cop a feel. I want to know your secret.?

Vance smiles as he turns back around, but nods that he won?t come back over and instead walks into the locker room to change. Luke walks behind him which makes him a bit nervous. The other men in the locker room can sense something is about to happen and stop to watch the proceeding.

He grabs Vance from behind and lifts all 220 pounds of him. The smaller muscleman yells and tries to get out of the confines of the hairy brute, but is unsuccessful.

?What is your problem man? I can?t understand why you are so interested in me all of a sudden. You are still bigger and stronger than me, so why bother??

Vance reaches down and presses on his huge, vascular forearms and feels something happen to his own. His already nicely formed arms begin stretching and popping forming even larger boulders. The feeling spreads all over his entire body as his chest pushes out even further.

The sound of stretching is heard coming from all over his body as the towel he is wearing falls to the floor exposing the growing muscles expanding on top of each other.

?OH SHIT! I CAN?T STOP THIS! (voice deepens) FUCK?.*stretch* *pop* YEAH!?

Luke can?t hold him up any longer as he lets go of Vance and they fall to the ground. The sound of the two of them falling actually shatters all the glass in the locker room and the porcelain tiles in the shower all crack under the pressure.

The men hanging out around them begin to realize that this may not be the best place to be as they go out the locker room doors. Vance can't believe how incredibly thick he has gotten and goes to get on a scale.

?OHH YEAH! DAMN LUKE, I AM FUCKING MASSIVE! *glass breaking*?

Unfortunately, his giant feet break it instantly like it is made of cardboard.

He turns back around and goes over to Luke to pick him up with his new 30" right arm and dares him to try and get out of his grasp. The hairy bodybuilder flails in fright as he can?t budge.

?Let go man, I just wanted to admire you, not antagonize you. You are starting to hurt me.?

Vance tears his pants off and starts petting Luke?s crotch with his left arm. The smaller hairy stud lets go of his aggression and lets the giant know that he can do whatever he wants. In fact, he seems completely in awe now.

?Uhhh man?..you win I can?t fight you anymore. Just don?t kill me okay??

?I won?t kill you Luke, I just need to satisfy an urge.?

He moves the hairy stud closer to him as he starts to lick his hard cock through his speedo. Luke moans in delight as he sucks on the head of his cock. He takes his left thumb, grabs the fabric, and pulls on the speedo shredding it with ease and starts sucking on his huge hairy member.

Luke is now putty in his arms as he feels Vance?s throat swallowing all the way down to the base of his cock. The giant can feel Luke?s cum building up inside his balls as they bounce against his massive neck.

?UHHH MAN, I CAN?T HOLD IT BACK ANY LONGER, FUCK I HAVE TO CUM?..?

?GIVE ME YOUR SWEET NECTAR LUKE, I PROMISE YOU I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR!?

Luke lets his load go flying into Vance?s waiting throat and he squeezes the hairy bodybuilder into him. They both growl as they feel each other?s thick bodies against each other.

*gulps* ?MMMM SO DELICIOUSLY SWEET LUKE! I WANT MORE BUDDY!? *sucks harder*

Vance starts sucking harder on him as Luke rears his body back. He yells as he feels another load building in his balls as the giant massages them with his big hands.

?GAWD DAMNIT MAN, WHY DO YOU WANT MY CUM SO BAD?? *feels himself getting lightheaded*

?YOU WILL FIND OUT LATER LUKE! I DO PROMISE YOU WILL LOVE IT!?

Luke unloads another thick creamy load into Vance?s throat as the two men finally lie down on the floor. The locker room appears to be heavily damaged, but they are oblivious to their surroundings as they have different ideas for what may happen next.

*The Gym Sauna*

Everett is a beefy middle-aged bodybuilder that really loves his body. He works incredibly hard to make his muscles bulge and glisten with sweat while the other guys around him just gawk in amazement that a man in his forties could look so huge and yet look so youthful. Two guys in particular are quite taken by his incredibly developed physique.

The first is a teenager, Alonzo, who has tried to develop his body the old-fashioned way by just doing basic training exercises. He lifts fairly light, but does high rep sets and benches around his body weight.

He also has a fondness for Everett and his body. They have both talked a lot more lately and it seems as if he sees him more as a daddy figure than his own dad.

The other guy, Leto, is a postgraduate student with a quiet demeanor, but knows how to push weight around. He can lift enormous amounts of weight, but still feels like he is beneath his accomplishments.

Everett finishes his workout inside the same gym where Luke and Vance are members and heads to the sauna down the hall because it is where he can replenish his energy.

He has a tendency to always wait until there is no one in there because it is where his secret lies. Once inside, he is met by a hulking figure that pulls his towel off and places its mouth on his rod.

He lies back on the bench and lets the figure stick its tongue down his piss slit. He watches as the figure's tongue conforms to his hole and glides inside. It begins to stimulate his prostate as his body starts to shutter. Once it is done stimulating him, it leaves the sauna. He is surprised that he doesn?t cum because it feels like it is being held back.

Alonzo and Leto come walking in once the figure leaves as both of them sit on opposite ends of the sauna. Everett is oblivious to them being there as he starts stroking his cock wanting to cum so much. His stroking picks up as the other two are fixated on what he is doing. He turns to the student and tells him to come over so he can help him out.

?Hey there Leto, why don?t you come over here and help your big strong buddy out with something.?

Leto moseys his way over to him and starts rubbing his body as he licks his chest getting him more pumped. The teenager rubs his cock in hopes of Everett turning to him in return. The student starts to move his way down to the older man?s cock and starts sucking slowly.

He begins to feel his prostate react as Leto goes down on him. His sucking unlocks the floodgates as he unloads into the student?s throat. Some of the cum pours out of his mouth as both men watch in amazement as it flows down his thick torso.

?Mmmm yeah muscle daddy, you are making my body grow. You have such powerful cum man.?

It makes his body react with each rope of cum. Every single gulp leads to Leto?s arms growing as his back widens. Alonzo can smell Everett?s cum from the other side of the sauna and it is making him go crazy. He finishes cumming as he looks and sees that the student is a bloated beast of muscle and fat.

Everett finally turns to where the teenager is sitting and smiles. Alonzo wants to come over there so bad, but the daddy tells him not to. Instead, he gets up and goes over to where Alonzo is.

?Hello Alonzo. Do you want to join the big boys club with me and Leto??

His giant cock lies on the teen?s leg as he reaches over to give him a nice kiss on his lips. His cock slowly oozes its lovely junk all over Alonzo?s leg. The smell is extremely intoxicating to the teen, but he manages to keep his attention on Everett?s kisses. The muscle daddy wants to keep him calm so he can slowly move him on top of his muscle inducing cock.

He uses his powerful arms to slowly pick him up and draw him closer to his wet cockhead. Alonzo starts to moan incredibly loud as Everett guides his massive precum covered cock into his waiting hole. He slowly lubricates the teen?s hole and watches as the precum slowly dribbles it way out of the bottom?s lubed anus.

?Just focus on me Alonzo and I will do the rest young man.?

Everett wants him to feel the change as much as possible as he slowly stretches the teen?s hole, making him want it more. Alonzo is beginning to lose his grip on reality as the muscle daddy pushes his entire girth inside him. The teen can only hang on as Everett gets closer to making him a different man.

With precum still oozing out of the teen's freshly plucked hole, the muscle daddy slowly grinds him making him feel his thick tool and stretching his hole. Everett?s hands begin rubbing Alonzo and making him give in to his dominance.

The muscle maker wants to draw the growth out for as long as he can because he wants the transformation to be something amazing.

?Are you comfortable young man? I know you will thoroughly enjoy this. I will make you a gawd.?

Alonzo strokes his cock wildly as Everett continues to thrust inside him. The muscle daddy whispers in his ear and tells him to stop stroking his cock so he can put it between his monstrous pecs.

The young man shifts his position so Everett can lean forward. He flexes them to pump Alonzo?s dick and makes him give in to his fantasies.

The youngster shoots his load and hits Everett in the neck as it runs down his huge chest making it shiny with sweat and cum. He rubs it in and places Alonzo?s hands on his abs to make him feel him growing again.

*stretch* ?See what you are doing?..*pop* (voice deepens a little) you are?.*stretch* making me grow *pop* little man?..?

Alonzo watches as he begins talking dirty and his abs expand to look like square tiles. He yells as he feels the muscle fibers in his pecs growing thicker making them more bouncy.

His arms grow even larger as he holds the young man in his arms. He slows his rhythm down inside him to concentrate on his own growing balls, which Alonzo can feel pushing on him below his bum.

He groans as his cock struggles for air as it expands inside the teen. He is starting to make Leto excited again as he witnesses the continued growth occurring with Everett. As for the student, the muscle maker motions for him to come over so he can suck on his cock.

?Uhhh?..(can?t talk) mmmmm?.. (whispers) get over here Leto?..?

He keeps his eyes focused on Alonzo though as he starts to suck on the student's huge member. He moans as this whole sequence turns him on so much.

He feels himself getting extremely close to cumming and stops sucking Leto so he can kiss Alonzo again. He finally busts his load inside the teen pumping him full of jet after jet of cum.

?OHH FUCKING YEAH! I WANT TO SEE YOU EXPLODE INTO A MONSTER ALONZO! MAKE ME PROUD YOUNG MAN!?

He feels him starting to heat up but he looks extremely ill as well. Everett tries to pull out of him, but the teen motions for him to just sit there. He leans his body back as it begins to pour with sweat and starts to blow up right in front of his eyes.

His chest grows so quickly that his skin instantly gets stretch marks. His arms have the same reaction as massive stretch marks appear across the shoulders.

He grows fur on his entire body as all of this transpires. His expanding legs spread out to accommodate the bigger cock and balls now growing. When his growth cycle ends, his cock flops down on to Everett?s abs. His butt is much larger and it feels incredible sitting on his own cock.

He notices that Alonzo?s face has changed too as his head has grown more muscular. The growth is so extreme on the teen that he instantly cums onto his muscle daddy?s chest again because of the stress to his body.

?OHH FUCK ALONZO, YOU ARE MAKING ME GROW AGAIN YOUNG MAN! WE MAY END UP OUTGROWING THIS SAUNA IF WE ARE NOT CAREFUL!?

Everett grows again as he breaks the bench he is sitting on with Alonzo. Leto nearly falls over on to the sauna floor because of Everett?s continued growth cycle. Alonzo seems a lot different now as he kisses the muscle daddy deeply as he remains on top of him.

He grinds on Everett hard to make him cum inside him again. The muscle maker looks up at Leto and goes back to sucking his cock again trying to make the student feed him even more muscle building protein.

?MMMM MORE BOYS, KEEP FEEDING EACH OTHER. WE CAN GROW OUT OF THIS FUCKING SAUNA IF WE KEEP GOING.?

Already topping 350 pounds, Everett continues to pump the cock on the 250 pound Leto. His 225 pound bottom Alonzo is trying to do the same to his muscle daddy. When all is said and done, this particular gym may end up with multiple freaks of nature, and they may all end up meeting.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to raven79 For This Useful Post:
0mgj00h4x (August 17th, 2013), aiden831 (August 16th, 2013), bigdave (August 16th, 2013), convolution (August 15th, 2013), cowboybear (August 21st, 2013), Darmani (August 26th, 2013), flange (August 17th, 2013), Hanugumo (August 16th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (August 16th, 2013), Ragetiger (August 16th, 2013), Riko (August 16th, 2013), swinginbusdoors (August 17th, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 17th, 2013), xenon (August 16th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options